The House of Azazel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tentacles holding her up in the air repositioned her so that now she was vertically spread eagle and alternately impaling herself on one then the other tentacle. As the tentacle in her cunt withdrew the tentacle in her ass took up her weight, then vice versa in an alternating rhythm. Finally as she felt herself nearing the edge once again both tentacles withdrew leaving her quivering in need and hanging in the air, and then suddenly they drove upward as she was simultaneously dropped onto them. They impaled her more deeply than ever before, and filled her more completely than she could have imagined possible. As they reached her deepest depths they came inside her, filling her rectum and vagina with thick, copious gisum, the excess flowing out down her legs, coating her thighs and flowing down onto the bed. Simultaneously, the tentacle in her mouth began coming, filling her mouth and throat with its delicious cream. It was all she could do to swallow as mouthful after mouthful poured into her, the excess overflowing her lips and dribbling down her face and across her chest. Just as all three tentacles came inside her a sucker tentacle affixed itself to her throbbing clit and pulled hard. This final stimulation drove her rocketing over the edge; if the prior orgasms had been tsunamis, this one was a lahar. It crashed over her obliterating all thought, all self, in a rolling crescendo of ecstasy that went on and on.

After that she plateaued, reaching a state of steady pulsing orgasms as the tentacles continued to minister to her. For how long she hung in the air she couldn't have guessed; she had never experienced anything like it before and wondered if any man would ever be able to satisfy her again. After what felt like an eternity, the tentacles lowered her back onto the bed and withdrew. Only the tentacles in her pussy and ass remained inside, now softening to a more flaccid state, they left her with a comfortable sensation of fullness.

Sliding to the edge of the bed, she sat up gingerly and looked towards the being that had given her so much pleasure, and asked, "So, who are you? Though, it is usually the custom to introduce oneself to someone before fucking their brains out, at least here in modern America. My name is Salyna Drake, though I sometimes go by Hayley around the U."

"Oh you would have my name, would you young one?" a voice spoke with laughter from the center of the shadowy mass. "Perhaps, so that you could bind me to your service and gain these ecstasies whenever you so desire. I have been known by many names over the eons, but I am perhaps fondest of Azazel. Though, my heyday may have been in ancient Greece where I was known as the Pan."

"You claim much, spirit; to be not only the goat demon of the Semitic tribes, but also the primal god of nature. So your claim is that you are no less than the Great Horned God, whose worship has endured in secret for centuries throughout Europe and Asia, and on into the modern era. However, in no myth I know of does it speak of tentacles such as these, they seem more the province of a perverted Poseidon or a Lovecraftien Dagon. So if you are who you claim, what's with them anyway?" She asked with a quirked eyebrow and cocked head, indicating the tentacles still resting comfortably inside her.

"It was your fantasy my dear. You are one who thrives on the extremes. So I drew on your culture and fantasies, and I constructed this extreme sexual experience to tempt you with," Azazel answered, his sensual voice deep and strong.

"Interesting. Perhaps, but I am not convinced. A powerful spirit certainly, I can see that, but a god, or a demon second only to Satan, let alone the archetype of the horned man? Forgive me if this seems a little hard to credit, particularly the idea that a god would simply be haunting an old house in the University District of Seattle."

"It is not that important that you believe me, I have no evidence to offer you save what you have already seen in my house. However, this form may be somewhat more convincing." As he spoke, the tentacles that had been resting inside her withdrew with a wet slurp back into his shadowy mass, which began to grow and become more substantial.

A fire erupted in the fireplace, more fully illuminating the chamber, and a large humanoid form began to define itself from the darkness, swelling to nearly three meters in height. He had the shoulders, arms, and torso of a well-built man with deeply tanned skin, but his head and legs were those of a black-haired goat. His eyes were dark, eternal pools. His teeth were sharp and pointed, certainly not those of any goat. His great curving horns scraped the ceiling and forced the beast to hunch over. His human hands ended in long fingernails, blackened and hardened to become sharpened claws. Writhing in the air behind him was the coiling head and body of a serpent that Salyna could only imagine was his tail. Finally, emerging from between his legs was an enormous erect penis and massive testicles. The engorged member was far larger than any of the tentacles that had entered her earlier. To Salyna's eyes, the cock head bobbing in front of her looked like it had to be larger than a man's balled fist. As Salyna watched the obscene monstrosity floating in the air in front of her she was filled with a lustful anticipation as she contemplated having that thing buried deep inside her. Her hand unconsciously drifted down to play with her puffy, wet labia as she licked her lips, her eyes unable to pull away.

"Is this not the manifestation of a God?" Azazel asked with humor in his voice.

"It is most certainly the inflated ego of a god," Salyna answered mockingly, a wicked grin on her lips while her eyes were still riveted by Azazel's phallus.

"And yet you still hunger for what I offer. I am honestly quite amazed at your stamina. Most mortal women would've been long since unconscious from exhaustion, yet here you are still hungry for more." He looked down at her as he spoke with amusement and what might almost be called affection glimmering in his eyes, though it could have just as easily been lust, as he contemplated the young, naked beauty before him.

"What can I say, I'm insatiable," Salyna said with a toothy grin, running her tongue across her sharp incisors as she reached out to stroke his member.

"Worship me child," Azazel commanded.

"Right," Salyna snorted, squeezing Azazel's cock none too gently, and eliciting a groan from him. "Perhaps once you have demonstrated that you can in truth wield this weapon in a divine manner I may start to believe that you are indeed a god, but regardless I worship at the throne of no god or demon."

Azazel threw back his head and laughed full and deeply. "You are a fiery one aren't you? Independent and free spirited; I respect that. Very well, an exchange; demonstrate your talents by pleasuring me, and I shall once again pleasure you."

"I can live with that," she said as she leaned in to kiss the head of Azazel's member.

Her lips pressed against its tip, her tongue delicately lapping up his oozing pre-come. There was no way she could have fit his immense girth inside her mouth and she didn't try. Instead she wrapped both her hands around it and began rhythmically stroking its length as she laved her tongue around his swollen glands.

As Salyna was tending to Azazel's cock, she felt something stroke along her cunt. Looking down she saw his serpentine tail probing at the entrance to her moist inner folds, its forked tongue flicking across her clitoris. Her breath quickened in response to this new stimulation, and she redoubled her attentions on his hard shaft.

She began to kiss and lick her way down his length, her saliva providing lubrication for her hands as she increased her pace. Azazel groaned in response, his breath coming faster now. As she reached the base of his cock she moved her mouth lower and took one of his massive balls into her mouth. His musk was strong in her nose as she rolled his balls with her tongue, massaging them. She felt his body tighten as he started to come; releasing his balls she moved her mouth over the end of his cock just in time to catch the first blast of his creamy seed, as he roared in orgasm. Unlike before with the tentacles, this cream tasted like come as it poured into her mouth; she swallowed as much as she could, but it overflowed her mouth and trickled down her chin and onto her breasts as he kept coming. When his flow finally abated, she began cleaning the end of his rod, sucking out whatever more she could get from his still turgid member.

"I am very pleased," Azazel said as he stroked one of his massive hands through Salyna's fiery, sweat-drenched hair. "Now it's my turn." Reaching down he picked up Salyna in both hands and flipped her upside down, drawing her moist snatch towards his toothy maw.

Salyna's squawk of protest turned into a moan of pleasure as Azazel began exploring her nether regions with his thick, nimble tongue. With the blood rushing to her head, all Salyna could do was grab thick handfuls of his dark, coarse fur and pull herself against his firmly muscled body.

His tongue ran languid strokes the length of her pussy, then moved up to caress the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. His sharp teeth bit slowly into her tender flesh, drawing blood, though the wound seemed to close almost instantly as his teeth withdrew. For Salyna the slight pain was delicious, and made an exquisite contrast to Azazel's sensually lapping up the blood he had spilled.

As Azazel moved back to her clitoris, pressing against it with his teeth, massaging it and sucking it into his mouth, Salyna felt herself rapidly building towards yet another orgasm. With his immense strength Azazel managed to support her with just one hand, and moved his free hand to her pussy. He delicately slid one clawed digit inside her, and pressed it up against the roof of her pussy right against her G-spot. As he pressed his finger up against her secret place she came hard almost immediately. Thrashing in orgasm she felt his teeth and claws tear her flesh, her body repairing the injuries almost as fast as they occurred, but the sensation of pain drove her orgasm to even higher levels of intensity. Azazel withdrew his claws from Salyna's vulva; before his hand returned to supporting her she felt his taloned hand scrape lightly across her back, not quite hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough to send a thrill up her spine. His tongue began to lave across her pussy and clit, licking up the blood. Then his tongue began rapidly flicking in and out of her pussy, like an animal drinking from a trough, as if trying to make sure not a single drop of her blood was missed.

"Your blood offering is accepted, and by this blood pact we are bound." Azazel spoke with a voice deeper, more resonant, and more powerful than any he'd used before.

"Wha…," Salyna mumbled, trying to think clearly in the afterglow of her orgasm and through the blood still pooling in her brain. Then his real name exploded in her mind: Azazel's true name. She had no idea how she knew it or what it meant that she knew it but she knew with absolute certainty that it was Azazel's true name. She also gained a flash, an insight, a brief glimpse at the full expanse of eons that this immense being had lived. She knew without a doubt that he was in truth the being he claim to be: a member of a race of beings that were perhaps the closest thing to true gods that had ever walked the earth. She knew that his power now was barely the tiniest fraction of what it had once been after millennia of famine, but the famine had now ended and his power was once more growing.

Azazel spun her back upright then looked deeply into her golden catlike eyes. "You and I are now bound by a covenant. I have placed a tremendous trust in you, but I believe it is one you will honor. From this day forward I am at your service, Golden Child, Dragon of the Millennium, Phoenix, Princess of Nephilim."

"You are the Horned Man, Azazel, Pan—all of them, a god in truth," she said as she gazed up into his dark eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. "As intrigued as I am about your statements, I have a growing need that must be filled right now," she said as she ground her hips into his body and wrapped her legs securely around his waist.

"As you wish," he said, positioning her over his massive phallus. "This ability of yours to regenerate injuries opens up whole new fields of possible pleasures for us to explore."

"Then by all means, let us explore them," she said with a fang-filled grin.

Azazel's shaft slowly began to part her wet cunt; her glistening folds were stretched obscenely wide as his massive rod impaled her. Her own fluids and the spunk still filling her eased his passage somewhat, but even so she felt like she would be torn apart by the sheer immensity of his girth as he drove her firmly down upon his raging member.

As he impaled her Salyna screamed out and bit down hard into Azazel's shoulder, as the mixture of pain and pleasure bored into her core. As her sharp teeth sank into his tough flesh, the hot, coppery taste of his blood filled her mouth, and an almost euphoric high swept over her. Her tongue licked greedily at the wound as she gulped down the blood, the excess spilling over her lips and running down her chin onto Azazel's chest.

Azazel roared as her fangs ripped into his shoulder and slammed her roughly the rest of the way down onto his shaft.

As Salyna's mouth was roughly torn away from his shoulder, she cried out in agony as she felt her insides tear when they were violently forced to accommodate the full length of Azazel's divine member. Her back arched, head flung back, eyes rolled up, and mouth gaping open in a silent scream as her taut belly bulged outward around the massive intruder and a crimson flow of blood began to run down her inner thighs to disappear into Azazel's coarse, black fur. Salyna's legs were rigid, spread out wide in almost a full splits, her toes curling as Azazel pressed her hard against his hips. Her hands were balled fists tightly clutching the coarse fur of his neck, knuckles standing out white against the black fur.

Azazel held her there for long moments, the bleeding from his shoulder slowly stopping as the wound closed; a rivulet of blood ran down his chest and mixed with Salyna's blood already soaking the fur of his loins. As he waited, Salyna's body rapidly repaired the injuries that it had suffered and adjusted to the massive intruder. With a moan she leaned into Azazel and wrapped her legs tightly about him. Never before had she felt anything close to this level of fullness; it was incredible, and she thanked the gods that she had a body that was capable of accepting Azazel in all his glory. As she leaned into his chest she lapped at the blood trickling down, and then moved to kiss and tease one of his dark nipples.

As Salyna leaned into him, Azazel took her taut, round ass firmly in his clawed hands. His claws drew pinpricks of blood from her creamy skin as he began to lift her up off his engorged penis. As he withdrew from her innermost depths the sense of loss was almost crushing. Just as Azazel had almost withdrawn completely, he paused; holding her there with his cock poised in her entrance, then suddenly drove her downward, impaling her once more on his rigid shaft. Her already stretched vagina now accommodated him easily as she was filled once again.

Azazel began a hard, fast rhythm, rapidly lifting her up and dropping her back down, withdrawing then plunging back into her depths as pleasure radiated from her core in long, building waves. She arched her back and released her grip on Azazel's mane, so that now she was supported only by his clawed hands and impaling shaft. She moved her hands down to firmly massage her clit and pinch her nipples.

Azazel leaned down and began to lick and nip at her puffy, pink nipples, his teeth drawing pinpricks of blood as they scraped her tender flesh. Salyna reached out to caress his face as he devoured first one breast than the other. Her hand gently guided his head up to her face. As he traveled upward to her lips, his long tongue licked its way along her delicate neck. As Azazel reached Salyna's lips they kissed deeply and passionately, their tongues exploring each other's mouths and tasting their own blood on each other's lips.

As they broke the kiss their eyes met and something incredible happened; Salyna could feel what Azazel felt as he plunged his cock deep within her silky embrace. It was amazing; she felt what he felt, overlaid over her own sensations. She began rhythmically clenching her muscles in order to increase the sensation, and together they rapidly built toward a mind-blowing orgasm. They came as one, his hot seed filling her depths as she convulsed around his pulsing member.

As they came down from their mutual ecstasy their shared sensations ended. Azazel withdrew from her with a wet, sucking pop, and a flood of milky semen gushed down her legs. Salyna briefly wondered if she could become pregnant from coupling with this god; the legends were certainly full of enough stories of such pairings and their resulting offspring. Focusing inward she carefully adjusted her internal biochemistry, as her mother had taught her, to ensure that she would remain infertile.

Azazel placed Salyna back on the bed on all fours facing away from him as he stood at the foot of the bed, his dripping rod as hard as ever. Reaching out, he seized her hips in both hands and pulled her against him. His glands pressed hard against her anus, her sphincter slowly giving way as he drew her inexorably towards him. As soon as he had firmly begun to enter her, he yanked hard, drawing her all the way to his hips. The pain of his entry into her freshly deflowered ass was mind blowing. Her arms collapsed as she was yanked backward and impaled, her head falling to the bed sheets as she gasped for air, unable to scream, barely able to breathe the pain was so intense.

Azazel climbed onto the bed, plowing Salyna across the bed sheets before beginning to rut in earnest. This time there was no waiting for Salyna's body to adjust, just the raw, animalistic fuck. Azazel bit down hard on her shoulder, a powerful alpha male marking its mate and establishing its dominance.

Slowly her body began to heal and adjust to the fresh violation of her ass. She pushed herself back up onto her hands and knees, demonstrating a strength that she had not yet indicated she possessed as his immense weight bore down on her with each punishing thrust. As she became a accustomed to the intrusion the pain transformed into indescribable pleasure, and she began to reciprocate each penetrating thrust, moving her hips up to meet his. Salyna snarled, baring her fangs as her own bestial nature came to the fore once again.

Suddenly Salyna felt Azazel's serpentine tail probing at her cunt then sliding sinuously inside her passage. It pushed deep inside until it reached her cervix then struck, its needle-sharp fangs pumping venom into her tender flesh. As the venom coursed through her bloodstream her nervous system became hyper-sensitized; every sensation seemed magnified tenfold. Her cervix also began to relax, dilating slightly as the venom worked on her system. A moment later the serpent head pushed forward again, forcing its way through her relaxing cervix and entering her womb. More and more of the serpent pushed inside, coiling and writhing deep within her womb as it slithered in her tight canal. Her belly bulged outwards as though pregnant as more and more of the serpentine tail forced itself inside her.

All the while Azazel continued his punishing thrusts into her ass; the combination of sensations had Salyna quickly building towards a massive orgasm. As Azazel ran a claw across her throbbing clit, she was pushed over the edge. The orgasm exploded outward from her core, but went on and on in rhythmic, building waves as Azazel pounded into her again and again. Finally, as he erupted inside her she passed out and slept, her senses completely overwhelmed and her body finally acknowledging its exhaustion.