The House of Louve 07: A Tricky Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHH...Master....OHHH...YYEEESSS....Please use me please breed me...OHHH....MASTER!!" Bri screamed into her Mistress's womanhood. Catherine looked into his eyes he looked at her while rutting in Bri's warm wet core pounding away until he felt his scrotum tighten and his manhood swell.

"Slave, I am going to breed you...OH...LORD...OH...BRIIIII...OHHH..." Paul screamed as his arousal released inside of Bri's fertile womb; he slammed deep into her letting loose a torrent of seed into her womb. Exhausted Paul flopped next to his slave wife and Bri slumped on top of Catherine. Paul grabbed Bri's hair lifted her head and said,

"You are going to accompany your Master and Mistress to the Castle Compte in the morning. Go to your chambers, do not dress remain naked. I will call on you in the morning." Paul commanded, "Do not pleasure yourself, or I will deliver strict and harsh punishment on the way to the Castle."

"Yes, Master," Bri, said getting off the bed and walking to her chamber. She felt alive and needed more pleasure but wanted to honor Master's commands. Bri crawled into her bed wet from the sex and happy with her new life as a slave to Master and Mistress. Finally, her wish is now a reality, a slave to her Mistress through her slavery to Master. Within minutes, she was asleep and dreaming of Master using her. Paul wrapped his arms around Catherine's waist rolling her over onto her side letting her head nestled into his chest, her breathing slowed to a long methodical exhale closing his eyes he drifted into a dream world with his new bride at Castle Compte out riding the countryside and his month-long honeymoon with his slave wife. He dreamt of the possibilities for his slave wife.