The House Of Miss Terrie Ch. 1

Story Info
Strange letter changes his life.
2.6k words
4.1
28.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, there was a young man named Rich. He lived in a small apartment on the outskirts of town. He was your normal college kid, and had the normal enough life, except he was recently unemployed. So, he was awaiting a letter from a company he contacted about something, and when he checked the mail today, his adventure unknowingly began, when he got a strange letter.

He saw a plain white letter envelope, with the return address of Miss Terrie, and just the same town he was in, and no other markings. he looked at it, and then saw the rest of the mail, which included a congratulations notice from Ed McMahon about "winning" 10 million dollars, the gas bill of about $60 bucks, and a letter asking him to join the army. He tossed the letters aside, and then opened the one that caught his eye. All it had was some paper, in the form of a letter. He then got his glasses and started to read it:

Dear Rich,

Do you need money? Are you sick of those phony ads that promise that kind of thing? wish one of them was real? Well, read this nice offer, the opportunity of a lifetime, take part in our social study of male behavior, worship, love, and the mind. Sponsored by Marrs Inc. fill out this short enclosed form, and mail it to us at this address, PO Box 651, Seattle Washington, 93781.

Thank you for your time, Ms. Terry, CEO Mars Inc.

Rich laughed a little, of course, but had a funny gut feeling about it, and decided, it was a longshot at best. Hey! he was feeling like a sucker, so why not? So he took the short question form, with the cliche' form questions, name, address, and other stuff. Then he saw a write in question with this question: "Name the four celebrities that you find most attractive:" What an odd question for a company question form, but you figured this seemed weird anyway, so you went for it again. The first one for Rich was a no-brainer for him, as he was looking at a poster he got the other day, Jennifer Lopez. Then, he stared to think.

"Hmmm...who else?" he thought, so many hotties, how can I pick? Jennifer Love Hewitt? Tyra Banks? Pamela Lee? Tough call! So he got a soda from the fridge, and then he came up with a great second choice, almost kind of a "duh!" choice, Britney Spears. Than thinking about it, he can't help feeling bad about something, so he adds Christina Aguilera to the list. He then lets out a little laugh, and realizes how much VH1 he watches, as he feels like a person on that show "The List", or for other less smart people "Politically Incorrect". He flips the channels, and then comes across a video from Mariah Carey and Snoop Dogg "Crybaby" just as she is getting the tub nude, or as many people think, with all her clothes on (as her wardrobe takes up less fabric than a Barbie bikini). He smiles because he likes looking at her better than her voice. The voice is nice, but the cleavage is better for Mariah.

So that completes the quartet, and the other odd question is what is your favorite snack food? easy, Doritos! duh! The perfect snack food! Unfortunately, he ran out of some, and he could go for a few Doritos right about now. So he finished the form, and went to look for an envelope, and then ended up seeing one in the envelope the letter came in, self addressed and stamp. "Hmm...I didn't see this one before. Maybe I better wear my glasses again." He said to himself, thinking the contacts aren't working that well.

So he finishes the envelope with the return address, and then heads out, as he knows he has to return the video back to the local rental place. "Marvin's Room", what was he thinking? Weird flick, nice, but the ending sucked ass! He leaves his pad, drops off the video, gets another movie to rent called "Cliffhanger", mails the letter in a nearby mailbox, and heads home. A slow day for him that day, but a good one, and he had like an internal wish, that tomorrow would be a better day for him. That some magical thing would happen for him. He let out a sigh, as he got under the sheets, probably because he was so horny. He started to pump his member a little, but then a another strange feeling came over him, one he gets whenever something's up. He always trusts it, and stopped.

He went to sleep, awaiting the happenings of a new day. He had a couple of odd dreams, about floating, flying, being pulled away in the air. Very odd, but at the end of one dream, when he saw himself floating against a brick wall, and was going to crash, this woke Rich up in fear. And he awoke to a greater fear, as then looked around and didn't recognize his surroundings. He was all of a sudden in a large, medieval looking room, probably part of a castle, with the largest fireplace he ever seen, two doorways, no mirrors, and a few pictures in frames. He recognized nobody in them. He headed to one doorway, and couldn't get the door open.

It wouldn't even budge. So he headed to the other door, and got that one open easily. It led to a very dark hallway, with four doors. He saw one window, and all it showed was dark sky, and a large forest area, the he didn't know where it was. He then started freaking out, and then someone emerged from the doorway he did into the hallway. A very shapely and sexy lady in a long black nightgown. She had the nicest looking cleavage, and the thin fabric of the nightgown clearly showed her nipples, and even the patch of her mound. The lady had long black hair, and the deepest blue eyes anyone ever seen. This made Rich not that scared anymore, but he still wanted to know where he was, so he confronted her. "who are you? where am I?"

"I am Ms. Susan Terrie, and I got your letter, Rich."

"what? I just mailed it out, and how do you know my name?"

"I know more than that, Mr. Doritos, and so hard to pick Christina or Britney so go for both."

This spooked Rich out a bit, and he is now freaked out.

"You're here to take our challenge. Beat it, and you will be handsomely rewarded and returned back to where you were."

"Ok, I get it, this is a dream right."

"Nope."

"oh, yeah? Prove it! Show me your tits!"

"In your dreams," she said with a seductively evil grin.

He didn't know what to make of this, but he then saw a book, on a table in the hallway, and could clearly read the title "The Great Gatsby". So from that he knew it wasn't a dream, as he read in a psychology book that one can't read in dreams, since dreams and reading abilities are on separate sides of the brain. But another odd thing, he took off his contacts at home, and now cold see perfectly right there, in that weird place. "Ok, this isn't a dream, so what gives? This mailing was an answer to your challenge."

"yes," said the lady walking slowly towards him," and if you pull it off well, you might get an extra treat." She said right in front of Rich's face. he just froze, and she came up and licked his lips in one sexy and slow stroke. Then she turned around, and went back through the door, and disappeared.

Then Rich stood there puzzled, now knowing it has to do with that mailing. Four other doors, and he wrote four female celebrities he liked, was this a coincidence or part of the challenge. So he picked a door at random, and it opened, to a dark room. He closed the door just as he found the light switch. And it revealed a very nice apartment, with the backdrop of New York. Maybe a floor somewhere up in the teens, like 13th floor or 16th floor. who knows? The door then wouldn't open after a second as he tried to get out after about seven seconds.

So Rich decided to check out the rest of the place. It was nice and spacey, with tan walls and carpeting. Then he noticed someone one moving in the conjoining bedroom, as he noticed this was a one bedroom place. The person came out a short second later, and when he saw who it was, his jaw dropped. Mariah Carey!

She was wearing a large over sized T-shirt, and jeans, with her hair nicely done. She also was barefoot. She looked so good even in that, or maybe better because it showed a different side of her, it showed she could be sexy and wear anything, even non-revealing stuff. He freaks out, and then rush to her and ask her for an autograph. She then starts giggling, and hugs him, saying "oh....Fred that's why I love you so much, you can always make me laugh!"

This confuses Rich a bit, as he replies, "Thanks, I think, but my name is Rich."

She smiles, and nods yeah, like she thinks he was still kidding around.

"Listen, sweetie, I got a new swimsuit for our trip." She started conversating.

Then he figured he might as well play along, because she sees him a close one, maybe we might have something here. "You did?"

"yep, and it's in your favorite color."

"what is that? Green?" he said lying trying to see how else Mariah sees you.

"no, silly! Blue." She said, as a relief to him, since that is his favorite color.

Then as a bold gesture, he asked her "why don't you model it for me?"

"Ok..." she said in a gitty like voice, and ran off into the other room.

Then he headed for the kitchen area, a little small, but it had something he was happy about. Doritos! he hadn't had any in a while, so he helped himself to some. He then smiled, and thought about how great it was. "Mariah is going to model a bathing suit just for me" he thought, and snacking a few Doritos he was thinking how could heaven be any closer. Then he saw an angel, named Mariah. She came out wearing a small blue two-piece bathing suit. It barely covered her breasts and her mound, as he nipples imprints were visible through the fabric. It was the kind where the bottom and top both had a tie straps on them. Rich dropped the bag, and slowly made his way over to her, to get a closer look.

He had his mouth wide open unknowingly, as she told him to remember to breathe. he then said "you look amazing, heavenly", as she blushed, and smiled saying "thank you Fred, that's so sweet!" as she same over to him, and laid a gentle kiss on his lips. Then Rich took her in his arms, and pulled her close to him, as he opened his mouth to her, and she did the same. Their tongues probing each others mouths, he grew with a major hard-on, which he pressed against her, as she was pressing her breasts against him. he then brought his hands down from her waist down to her butt, which he squeezed and massaged, as he picked her up, and carried her to the room, which had the same look as the rest of the place, except with a king sized bed there.

He then removed his T-shirt, and started to pull his pants down, but Mariah stopped him, as she went to do that herself. This just left him there, in his boxers, in front of a half naked Mariah. Then she reached her hand inside, and started to caress his dick. He let out a slight moan in this heavenly handjob, and while doing this, he reached for her breasts, and started massaging them, arousing her nipples in the process.

She then started moaning, as he lifted he up. He then went for the big one, as he took the tie strap from her bathing suit top, and pulled it, releasing the top from her body, exposing her breasts. They were the most gorgeous and perfect looking breasts he ever seen. he was mesmerized by them, barely able to remember undoing the bottom part also. This showed her pussy mound, and before he knew it, he had Mariah Carey completely nude in front of him.

Then she made out with him passionately. constant tongue probing, lip locking and necking, all while Mariah yanked off his boxers in one pull, showing him naked in his 9 inch glory. he then laid her down, on the bed, as he then started to massage her with his tongue, as he wanted to savor this moment. he started at the neck, and worked his way down to her breasts. licking and sucking each one with his mouth, at a time. then he worked his way down to her stomach, and eventually her pussy. he started massaging it with his tongue, and Mariah moaned in extreme pleasure, as she arched her back with the feeling. he continued this for a moment or two, until she pulled his hair, moaning

"I'm ready...I'm ready....I want you in me...!"

Without hesitation, the divas wish was granted, and he mounted her on top, and slowly stuck his dick in her pussy. The feeling of pleasure was indescribable, like almost being a virgin again, losing it. He held her hands back for a moment, while he got some rhythm going. Then she broke free, moaning still in pleasure, as she massaged his ass, and pulled it towards her, pushing him deeper inside her. She then pulled his chest towards hers, and she rolled him over, so she could mount him on top, and ride his rod.

She bounced so nicely, as her tits moved up and down, while she held onto his chest for balance, and she kept the fast rhythm very well, until Rich yelled that he was going to come. She just speeded up, and didn't pull him out of her, and he shook as he unloaded what felt like gallons of cum into her warm pussy. She then collapsed onto him, and he held her there, and they kissed, as he then said to her "I Love You", and she said "I Love you too", and they just lay there nude, and exhausted. Rich then felt he didn't want to leave there ever, but he then got the feeling again, that something was up, which tore him up badly, as she went to sleep. he wanted to stay, because he felt he was falling for her, but at the same time, he knew he had to get back to where he belonged. what would he do next? he decided he'd decide in the morning.

So he went to sleep, next to her, and had the best dreams one could ever have. he dreamed about fucking her again, and in the middle of the night, he got another hard-on. He then decided to take a chance, and go and mount her from behind, up the ass, while she was asleep. He positioned himself and slowly put it in her, slowly because it was so tight. She moaned, supposedly still asleep, but faking it so she could enjoy it. He then started pumping viciously and then she started really moaning and screaming pleasure, to the point where he knew he woke her up, and she was pulling him closer, until he came. Then he stood there on top of her, and he rolled over, and took her in his arms, and they feel asleep, right after they whispered in each other's ears "I Love You" one more time. Then, came morning...