The House Of Miss Terrie Ch.5

Story Info
Rich's new affair with Janet Jackson & Miss Terrie.
2.5k words
4
21.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Read the first four chapters of The House Of Miss Terrie before this story if you have not already, so you don't get lost.

One day, a week or two after he freed Natalie (the seductress formerly known as Miss Terrie ) from her other worldly kidnappers, Rich woke up.

It was a nice and bright sunny day. Rich has been in constant contact with her, since his adventure, but just in his dreams. He hasn't been able to contact her in real life. Even though he had the adventure of the lifetime, got to be inside the shoes of the luckiest man he ever met for a while, and inside some of the hottest females in entertainment, he still wanted to touch for real the woman he freed.

Rich was thinking about what he had told about what happened to him in his last dream by her. She told him he was kidnapped by an alien force, using a previously kidnapped and brainwashed young woman named Natalie Terrel, under the new identity of Miss Terrie, to conduct experiments on them. It involved the illusion, of a strange house, and interacting with and fucking female celebrities, among other experiments. Then, if the results meet the kidnappers expectations, the people are changed into workers for them and brainwashed like Natalie.

The technology used was so advanced, but yet strangely some of the illusions created seemed to be based in reality. Rich was trying to think about if the dreams he had, with Natalie were dreams, or genuine contact in some strange manner. The dreams he had seemed real enough, but there was a certain magic of realism that was missing. The time he was with the female celebs also seemed real to him, Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Mariah Carey, but for a while, he dismissed those interactions as maybe computer created fantasies, like Star Trek's "holodeck " .

He didn't care so much if the celebs time was real. He wanted to know for sure, that his time with Natalie was real. He wanted to touch her for real, and in person, not in some strange dream. He was worried because the last time he saw her, she seemed distant and distracted somewhat, like something was bothering her and she wasn't forthcoming about it. Also, for some odd reason Natalie wasn't giving any specifics about how was he connected to the fashion designer Fredrick Johans (when Rich was abducted and met the women, they all saw him as this Johans guy ), among other things. He pondered all these thoughts, and wondered for a while, if he'd ever know the answers to those questions.

Anyway, he did his usual morning routine, which still didn't include going to work, just yet. He still didn't have a job, and the rent date was coming. He feared he was going to have to ask his father to help him. He had a good relationship with his father, but he wanted his son to learn stuff on his own. Rich filed for unemployment two days before, but his amount wouldn't put him anywhere near the rent total. He used the bathroom, took a quick shower, got dressed, and made himself breakfast. While eating he flipped on his favorite national news channel. They were in the middle of a story about a criminal bank robber who had been caught. Then the next story really caught his eye as the reporter spoke.

"Well, a pleasant story coming out of a small Long Island community yesterday. A young woman originally from New Jersey missing for 12 years has been found alive and well in a Long Island hospital. She is identified as California native Natalie Terrel, last seen traveling on a Nebraska interstate, to visit her mother. The car was found in Canada about a month later. No trace of her was found. Her story was featured on Unsolved Mysteries and news broadcasts everywhere. According to doctors, she had been in a coma for 12 years here at this small area hospital. She seemed healthy, but didn't wake up or respond to treatments to awaken her. Since she was first reported missing, after she didn't return to meet her fiance', Robert Smith, her family has still been searching. The case was closed 5 years ago. She just woke up yesterday, asking for her family. Doctor's don't know what caused her to go into a coma, and her family has been brought in and reunited with her. Sadly though, her fiance' died from lung cancer three years ago, and her family accused him of having something to do with her disappearance, right until the end, despite his solid alibi. Authorities told us, after an interview with her, that said she had no idea what happened after Nebraska, and had no reason to suspect her fiance' of any foul play at all. Her mother and family now reside in Upstate New York. Doctors will keep her one more day here for observation, and then may be released as soon as tomorrow. Hugo Wildman. Long Island . " said the reporter.

Rich was surprised to hear this, and thrilled at the same time. " Oh, my God , " He said to himself. He knew we was going to have to go and eventually see her.

"Great story, Hugo. In the gossip pile, this week. Persistent rumors continue to fly about the sexuality and mental stability of fashion designer Fredrick Johans. Rumors that the self proclaimed gay celebrity has slept with famous people like Jennifer Lopez to Tyra Banks persist still, even after he denied them in a recent Talk magazine interview in their final issue. Even some of the celebrities and their loved ones, have defended him, denying the allegations. Just another batch of silly nonsense, but one unrelated fact about him, is that Fredrick is seeing a sleep counselor for bad dreams, and is taking a couple of days off to rest from his frantic schedule. His doctor wouldn't comment, but sources say he's growing unstable because of some dreams. CO - founder of Johans fashions, William de la Bourge, will oversee the business until he returns, such as the launch of next season's line of menswear. And now, the weather....." said the other reporter, as Rich turned the volume down on his TV

Hearing this news about Fredrick, his gut started to react to him, and made Rich wonder even more about what happened to him. Is there some real life connection to his dreams to keep in touch with Natalie, the experience Rich had while abducted, and Fred's bad dreams? Rich thought about it, and he came up with an idea as he always trusts his gut .

"I guess, Natalie is the only one who can fill in the blanks. I'm going to see her now . " Without wasting another second, he started planning and getting ready to travel from Southern New Jersey to Upstate New York. While it wouldn't take more than a couple of hours, Rich knew he'd best wait until after she was released the next day, and got back in with her family.

So, the day went, and night time came, for Rich. He went to go to sleep. He then slowly awoke, to find himself, in a large and fancy bed. It looked exactly like the same room he woke up in, when he started his adventure. He first seemed confused, and then muttered to himself "Oh, no. Not again . "

He got up, and headed for the door, but stopped short of it. He then started to yell. "Natalie! Natalie! Are you here? Natalie! "

Then, the door opened, and a voice filled the room.

"Relax sweetie. It's me ." There was no one in the room, other than Rich, but he knew it was Natalie's voice.

"What are you doing? Why am I here? " he asked.

"I can't tell you just yet. Just trust me, and play along . " she said.

"I trust you, but you're free remember? You don't need to use this thing anymore ." He told her.

"I know. Just trust me, or else our goose is cooked. Please. Go on . " she said.

"What? Why? " he asked.

"I'll tell you when you come to visit me. I promise. Please, just do it. It's only one scenario this time, and then it's one on one with me. " she said.

Rich smiled at the thought of that, and just went through the door, and into the familiar hallway.

The door closed behind him, and he then made his way to one of the doors in the hallway. He opened it, and then entered a violet colored loft of some kind. It had some unusual artwork on the wall, a corner table with a vase of roses on top of it. Then, he saw a large living room area, with the largest couch he ever seen. It was a nice home, and a view outside the window, clearly gave away that it was St. Louis, by the famous arch in the distance, from the window.

He walked around, and then noticed a pair of large framed photos on the wall. The first one appeared to be from the seventies, maybe early eighties. It had six young looking black men with afros, a couple of women, a young girl, and an older couple. Seeing the other photograph, which was obviously more recent, he recognized one of the people in the photo immediately. Michael Jackson. The older photograph, was of all of the Jacksons, and the other one was from sometime in the nineties. All of the Jacksons, right down to Janet were there.

Before he could compose another thought, he saw a figure moving down the hallway, and into another room.

Rich went right after the figure, which from his vague sight of it, seemed to be that of a female. He was right at the doorway of where the figure went to, but the door was closed behind him. He heard movement, and tried to open the door, and the door was locked. He asked if anyone was in there, and he heard a reply.

"Is that you, Fred? " said the voice which was clearly female.

Rich then figured that he was playing the role of Fredrick Johans once again. He then gave the person a reply . " Yeah. It's me . "

"OK. Hang on a second. " she said.

Rich then saw the next door over was slightly ajar, and peeked inside. It opened to show a modern bedroom, in the same style as the rest of the place. It was neat, and the bed seemed to be a king size bed. There was two more photos on the wall, one of Janet Jackson with the guy she divorced, and another of her with two other people, and older couple. They appeared to be her mother and father.

Then he turned around, facing a large closet, which was opened, and looked inside, and saw what appeared to be a mirror. He headed towards it, and saw that it was showing not his reflection, or even the same room he was in. It was showing the next over room, which was locked. He was on the opposite side of a two way mirror, looking over onto a nice bathroom, and the figure who was brushing her teeth, who was clearly the one and only icon herself, miss Janet Jackson. Her hair was down to the middle of her back, and she was wearing an oversized T-shirt, complete with sweat pants on, no shoes or slippers. She also had minimum make-up on, and yet she still looked very pretty. Rich then wondered "Janet has a place in St. Louis? I didn't know that? "

She was just finishing up, and turned off the sink. Then she turned around, facing the mirror, for a brief moment, and then went to turn on the shower. This started to send Rich's member on the fast track to hardville, because he figured what would happen next. She then went to grab her T-shirt on either side, and lift it up over her breasts and head, exposing her magnificent bra-covered breasts and the ab muscles that looked like they were chiseled by the stones of the gods. She slipped her pants off, to reveal her panties, which were very slinky looking thongs. Her pussy lips were clearly defined through the fabric. And from the looks of it, she was clean shaven.

Janet then reached behind her and unhooked her bra, and freeing her beautiful ebony breasts, and not even a heartbeat later, took her thongs off with her rear facing the mirror. Once the thong was removed, his theory was confirmed, she was clean shaved. This just turned him on even more. She then stepped inside the shower, and closed the shower door. Rich then removed his jacket, and made his way back to the locked door. He tried again to open it, to realize yet again that the door was locked. Then he took off his shoes and socks, and gave the door a good kick. It wasn't a Jackie Chan kick, but it did do the trick, and since it was a dream, it didn't hurt Rich at all. Once inside, the showering Janet turned around, to see from the other side of the shower door Rich removing his clothing.

Rich then opened the door, and entered the shower. She then reached her hands out over his neck, and pulled him closer to her, saying "What took you so long? I was about to start by myself" with her golden smile. He then reached his hands out to hold onto her hips, bringing her closer, having his hard dick rub right against her naked wet body. She then reached up to give Rich a small short kiss with no tongue. But, then as she broke it, her lips stood close to his, and he then reached down and gave her an even more heated and long tongue kiss. Their tongues darted into each others mouths fiercely, while neither of them came up for air really quickly.

Now the horny Rich reached down, and guided his meat right into her prime pussy, as she pinned her legs around his waist, to give him access. He began pumping her like a madman, and she enjoyed every second of it. It's how he wanted it, and how she took it, rough and passionate. She met his thrusts with her own, using her incredible hip and ab muscles, while her pussy muscles were like a vacuum vice from heaven, sucking and squeezing, pleasure out of both of them, as he kept of pumping. She then came so much, so hard she almost collapsed. Then he composed himself, and continued pumping until he came a short while later. He got up and out of the shower after one last long kiss, and headed for his clothes.

Then, all of a sudden, a brilliant intense flash of light filled the room, nearly blinding him. He closed his eyes, and then found himself awakening in his own natural bed in his place. He then wondered what had just happened. Did Natalie start another challenge or is there another challenge issuer out there? What was going on? Rich then had to settle for getting those answers later on from Natalie herself, as he dozed off back to sleep.