The House Of Robles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dad thought she was Carmela, Amanda realized. What if, what if she could pretend to be Carmela, the teen's thoughts raced through her mind. What if she kept doing what she was doing? Since it was so dark anyway, what if when she was finished, she just ran out before her dad could get a good look at her? It was plenty dark in the rec. room, Amanda knew, but could her plan really work?

Again, her dad pressured her head down. "Come on, girl. Did I scare you?"

Taking a serious gamble, Amanda brought her open mouth down on her father's cock. Her father was setting the tempo this time, as he slowly guided her head's motion.

"See, slow down a little bit. Take it easy." Pablo cooed.

She was doing it. Amanda was blowing her own father and he didn't even know it! If she played her cards right, he wasn't going to find out, either.

Just the thought of what she was doing gave Amanda chills. Suddenly, she wondered what it would be like to go all the way with him. He'd be fucking her with that giant piece of lumber, and he wouldn't even realize who she was until it was too late.

Except, her body wasn't anything like Carmela's. Her sister-in-law was so much taller than Amanda, and her tits were so much bigger. Carmela's voice was completely different, too. Amanda couldn't say anything, or let his hands roam around too much. If she did, her father would know right away that it wasn't Carmela lying on the couch with him.

Pablo, on the other hand, was having his own erotic ideas. "Bring your ass over here."

He started sitting up on the couch, and bringing his legs together.

Amanda had to act fast. She wiggled over her father's legs and climbed back on in reverse. Now she was in the classic sixty-nine position. The teen pressed her chest close to Pablo's lower abdomen, hoping he wouldn't be able to reach around and encounter her smaller-than-Carmela's tits. Quickly, the teen resumed her blowjob.

This left her ample butt sticking out in the open. A second later, she felt one of her dad's hands feeling all over it.

"You're wearing shorts today." His hands caressed the curve of the soft cotton. "What happened to those fancy threads you had on last time?"

Pablo's fingers didn't wait too long to proceed, as they ran around her butt and peeked under the fabric. They didn't stop there either, as they pushed past her panties, and prodded around a bit, before they plunged deep into Amanda's pussy. Two thick fingers were soon boldly pushing in and out of her. Amanda discovered that she was getting so turned on she almost forgot about the blowjob.

"Umf!" Amanda squealed, keeping her mouth tight around the captive cock so her dad wouldn't hear her distinctive voice. The pleasure was so intense that she felt as if she were about to cum all over his hand. "Ummmm!"

Amanda had to finish him off quick, before she opened her mouth and shouted her identity all over the room. The teen clamped her lips hard on his cock, and sucked at it just the way her boyfriend liked. It had to work!

And it did. Pablo's fingers paused from their frenzied thrusting. Amanda could feel him squirm and start to moan as she brought him to the edge of orgasm. But then, his fingers started up on her pussy again. It became a sensual race to see who would explode first.

Amanda sucked away savagely, releasing loud smacks of air that echoed throughout the rec. room, even after she heard her dad's loud groan of surrender. Pablo popped like a champagne bottle, spitting white, hot lava all across her face and neck. The teen barely had enough time to avoid catching the goo full in her mouth. Amanda buried her face between his thigh and his groin, driving her tongue into the sweaty crevice there and further heightening Pablo's climax. Fervently, she hoped her father would continue shoving his fingers into her pussy and bring her to her own peak.

Pablo did, stroking his fingers into her so harshly that her head was driven between his thigh and his balls. Each time the hot digits barged in, they slammed the right sensors and set her insides on fire, until she yelled into his thigh and announced the arrival of her climax.

The strong fingers kept pressuring her, while Amanda kept on yelling and squealing. She forgot all thoughts of anonymously abandoning that huge cock. Instead, she wanted that thing shoved so far inside of her until she couldn't fit any more of it in. Like a cat, Amanda shifted around, mounting her dad and hoping he'd reach down and guide that missile exactly where she wanted it to go.

His hands groped her young ass and roamed across her sides. Amanda could feel one hand reaching down between her legs, straining aside her shorts and panties, and aiming that big cock in her direction. There was a short pause, when the older man's other hand reached up and squeezed roughly at her left breast, until the fingers clamped around it like a vise. And then Pablo's movements stopped.

Amanda's hips bucked back, pushing enticingly against his gripped cock. She was offering her body willingly, ardently, to the massive erection. It was only then that the teen realized she was still moaning out loud.

And her dad was listening to her!

"Amanda?"

"Just go for it!" The girl demanded excitedly. "Do it! I know you want to!"

There must have been horror in his face as he asked, "Amanda, is that you?"

The teen almost bit her tongue.

There was a sudden flurry of motion, as her father's strong hands pushed her away, towards the end of the couch. Pablo, now stunned, just lay there with his thighs between Amanda's outstretched legs. His cock still dangled perilously close to her teenage pussy. The older man started shifting into a sitting position.

Amanda tried to wrap her legs around him, wanting him closer, wanting him in her. "Dad, I don't want you to stop!"

Pablo drew back, shoving her attentive legs away, turning her body around. "What the hell are you thinking? How could you do this?"

If she turned her back on him, he'd fuck her. It didn't matter that she was eighteen, and that he was forty-four. It didn't matter that she was his daughter either. Her dad would pull her shorts off and fuck her from behind; because he'd feel her gorgeous ass and he wouldn't be able to resist it. And she wanted him to do it so badly!

Pablo could hear Amanda shuffling around on the couch. He felt her feet brush against his legs, and hoped she would just get off the couch and leave. And then, one of her feet settled against his inner thigh, and began rubbing itself towards his crotch. When Pablo realized what she was doing, he grabbed at Amanda's leg and felt her calf with one hand. When he reached out with his other hand, he felt the back of her leg. A little further up he found her butt. It was so round and pleasing, and waiting impatiently for him to make the next move.

He was sitting up now, one knee on the couch, one leg on the floor. His cock was poised for immediate action. Absently, he ran his hand across those two tempting swells. His fingers took in their fleshy contours, and already Pablo could see himself pulling his daughter's shorts down to her knees. After exposing her steamy sex, he imagined himself positioned right behind her, pressing against her and into her. Both of his hands went to the waistline of her shorts. His fingers curled around the elastic band, the end of his rigid pole brushing against the soft fabric...

Amanda moaned softly from his touch.

But wait, this was his youngest daughter he was fantasizing about. Pablo wasn't about to commit such a heinous act with Amanda, even if she wanted him to. Even if his own body wanted to! It was so wrong, so horribly wrong to even think about it!

"No. I'm not doing this." Pablo said, mustering up all the authority he could during such an awkward moment. The nervous father clumsily left the couch and strode directly to the sliding door, all the while trying to push away the harrowing thoughts of what had almost happened. He yanked away the curtain and pulled at the door handle, only then discovering that Amanda had locked it. With more than a little anger, Pablo flipped the locking lever up and shoved open the door.

A second later, he was gone.

Amanda took a seat on the couch, partially satisfied that she'd gotten away with as much as she had. The teen was also a little put out that her dad had halted things just when they were about to get a lot more interesting. Still, she had plenty to brag about the next day at school. Her girlfriends would be talking about it for weeks, full of jealousy.

As for her dad, Amanda wasn't ready to call it quits with him yet. She'd almost snared him. Perhaps with a little more enticement, she'd get him into such an aroused state that he wouldn't be able to walk away from her next time. More than any of the boys at school, or any of the older men she'd ever fantasized about sleeping with before, Amanda wanted her father.

And one way or another, she meant to have him.

12