The House Of Robles Ch. 04

Story Info
Carmela wants her husband, but gets her brother-in-law!
7.2k words
4.26
36k
20

Part 5 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Frankie Comes Home For Lunch

Carmela Robles fumbled through her key ring as she struggled to hold four plastic bags of groceries with one hand, until she finally found the correct key to her apartment's front door. Impatiently, the olive skinned twenty-three year old jabbed the key into the reluctantly yielding deadbolt, turning the knob mercilessly and shoving open the stubborn door. She quickly scurried in with her groceries before the door bounced off the rubber mount on the foyer wall and quietly slid shut behind her.

Once inside, Carmela couldn't help but look at her reflection in the large foyer mirror as she distributed the grocery bags more evenly. She was wearing a grey Tahari teagan knit blouse and black Ibex casual pants. Her accessories included silver and onyx earrings and gray Ecco sandals. Even burdened with her shopping as she was, she still looked as hot and fashionable as any runway model she could imagine.

Carmela glanced down at her occupied hands. When she remembered that her keys were still hanging on the deadbolt outside, she started cursing under her breath. Very impatiently, the well-dressed woman stomped past the small foyer and across the wide living room in route to the kitchen. Once she dropped the clumsy bags off on the kitchen counter, she quickly dispatched the various veggies and the two cartons of heavy pulp orange juice from the bags and into the fridge. This done, she stalked back to the door to retrieve the abandoned keys.

The water was running upstairs, Carmela noticed upon her return. Quizzically, she glanced at her expensive watch to verify the time. It was barely a quarter past one in the afternoon, too early for her husband Frankie to be home. Usually, Frankie wouldn't appear for another fifteen minutes or so, when he made like a small whirlwind and tore through the apartment. Her husband would linger for just enough time to snatch up his lunch and give her a tiny peck on the cheek, before he hurried out to his second job. Perhaps he'd clocked out early from his morning shift at the restaurant, she figured, wondering if they might have time for a quickie once he got out of the shower.

Even as the erotic fantasy ran through her head, she frowned. Frankie never took time out of his busy schedule for her. He'd just pick up his stupid turkey sandwich, his little bag of chips and his can of orange soda, and he'd be right out the door again. Her husband would be in the house for maybe five minutes tops, before Carmela would find herself all alone in the apartment. The result would be sensual dissatisfaction for the rest of the afternoon, and probably for the rest of the night as well. Sometimes, Carmela recalled, her single-minded husband would even forget to wave goodbye.

Well, maybe, since he was home so early, Carmela could put on a show for Frankie and convince him to stay a little longer. The wannabe supermodel hurried into the kitchen and to raid the refrigerator, taking out the turkey, the mayo, two kinds of cheese, and arranging the sandwich on the faux but still showy marble counter. After tossing the loaf of wheat bread and the head of lettuce next to the items, she brought out the butter knife and got down to business. Making short work of the sandwich, she reached into an overhead cabinet for a bag of this week's favored brand of chips, grabbed a cold soda from the fridge, and packed the entire meal neatly into a small brown bag. Content with herself, the determined Carmela set the lunch on its usual spot on the counter. Next, she trotted up the small flight of stairs that led up to the second level of the apartment.

If she got herself ready beforehand, she calculated, there was no way her husband would be able to resist her advances. As hot and bothered as she'd been feeling recently, this was one woman who was not about to simply let her man walk out and be on his merry way. Not without making him give her a good tumble between the sheets first!

Carmela peeled off her outer layer of clothing and set the expensive attire aside. She was left clad only in her Secret Embrace bra, and her Very Sexy hip-hugger panties, both dyed in the blazing red cat color scheme that was sure to enthrall her husband and keep him still enough for her to mesmerize and mount him. Or at least, that was the plan. It was so hard to tell with Frankie sometimes!

Carmela strutted over to the huge, full-length mirror that stood dutifully next to her closet door. Casually, she admired her lean and attractive figure in its reflective stare. Her shoulders were strong, yet still feminine and rounded. Her waist was deliciously thin from her constant workouts at the gym. She studied her toned legs for a moment, before she turned slightly and checked out her very pleasing and tight butt. Whether she was at work, walking around the neighborhood, or even out shopping as she'd been just minutes ago, men were always staring lustily in her direction.

If only her husband Frankie would give her a fraction of that kind of attention, the pretty Latina lamented. Things just hadn't been the same for the last few months, ever since he'd gone out and gotten that second job at the stupid auto detail place. Now, she spent most of her evenings at the gym taking her frustrations out on the aerobics floor or the exercise bikes. Her nights were even worse, as she'd end up watching some stupid reality show that focused more on duck lips and artificial boobs than reality.

With their conflicting schedules, Carmela barely even saw Frankie nowadays, let alone found the time to get him into bed. It had been over two weeks now since the last time they'd even slept together. (Even then, her husband had been too tired to go past an unremarkable five-minute tumble.) Out of desperation, Carmela was now being degraded into trying to seduce her own husband on her own bed!

Hearing the water shut off, Carmela hurried over to the bed and tossed aside the expensive silk covers. The athletic woman slid over the soft, Egyptian cotton sheets, and turned sexily onto her side. One hand propped her head up, while her opposite arm lay casually draped over her waist. One leg was enticingly raised and drawn away from the other. This pose was sure to draw the overworked Frankie's attention quickly and completely to the singular purpose that had blossomed in Carmela's naughty mind. She would not let him out the front door, the desperate wife vowed, until she'd had her way with him. And if he was late in getting to his second job, well, screw that job and screw his uptight boss, too!

She stared out the bedroom door, across the short hall. The knob on the bathroom door turned and the door began to swing open.

"I've been waiting for you, Frankie." Carmela purred in her sexiest voice. "And I'm feeling just a little bit horny right now."

But the man who stepped out of the bathroom and into the hallway wasn't her husband Frankie. It was her nineteen year-old brother-in-law Pablo Junior. The young man wore nothing more than a loose towel wrapped around his waist. In shock, Carmela found herself gawking at his lean frame. A quick moment allowed her to take in his chiseled shoulders and chest, and the sculpted ridges on his abs. Briefly, she even wondered at the parts of him now under wraps. It all happened so fast!

Apparently, Junior was just as surprised as she was. "Oh, shit!" He cursed, taking a step back towards the bathroom. "I didn't think anybody would be home until later!"

The words spurred Carmela into both fury and action. Quickly, she reached out to pull the covers over her exposed body. "What the hell are you doing in here? I should call the police on you!" She shifted over to snatch up the phone from the cradle on the nightstand and was poised to dial Nine-One-One.

"No, wait!" Junior held his hands out to plead, daring to hurry into the large bedroom. "I can explain!"

"Explain that you broke into my house?" Carmela snapped.

"Can you hear me out for one second?"

Carmela glared back at him defiantly. "Go ahead, I'm listening! But this had better be good or else I'm calling the cops!"

Junior seemed to be groping for words. "I, uh, I just got out of jail last night. I went over to my sister's apartment, but, uh, we got into this big fight. She ended up kicking me out and..."

"You just got out of jail, and already you're picking fights all over the place? Is it any wonder you got locked up?"

"Look, the bottom line is that she kicked me out of her apartment. It was pretty late by then, after all of the buses stopped running." Junior explained. "I had nowhere else to go, and no cash for a taxi. I ended up spending the night on a park bench and my clothes got all dirty."

"And? How does any of that explain why you're standing here with my towel wrapped around your waist?"

"Can you let me finish? This morning, I cashed my jail check and got a bus ride, but I didn't want to go home smelling all nasty like a bum. So, I came here first, hoping that I could take a quick shower and borrow some of Frankie's clothes for a couple of days."

"And you just let yourself into my apartment like you belong here..."

Junior held his hand out to halt her. "I waited outside for a couple of hours, but nobody showed up. I figured I could come inside, take a shower and change in like half and hour. I was going to leave Frankie a note saying I'd been here, and that I'd bring his stuff back."

"Yeah, sure you were. I really believe you."

"Why do you keep hating on me like that? It's the truth!"

Just then, Carmela heard the recognizable car horn outside. "Oh, shit!" She cursed, tossing the covers aside and jumping off the bed. She ran over to the bedroom window and peeked past the edge of the drapes. "That's Frankie! He can't see the two of us dressed like this or he'll go ape-shit! You have to hide!"

"Hide? Why should I? I didn't do anything wrong."

"Look, he already thinks I'm screwing around behind his back!" Carmela hastily explained. "Hide somewhere! Anywhere! Go in the closet, on my side. He'll never think to look in there where all my dresses are."

"Frankie won't freak out. He'll understand. He's my brother."

Nearly frantic, Carmela had no alternative but to rush at Junior and shove him toward the closet. "Come on, we're both standing here nearly naked, and he'll be inside in a few seconds!"

Her hands were on her brother-in-law's still wet chest. As she looked into Junior's face, she noticed that he was busy admiring her curves. Remembering that she was only clad in her fancy red bra and underwear, Carmela shoved him into the closet's far end. Hardly was Junior out of the way before she began rummaging through her attire for the nearest robe.

"Nice tan." Junior commented playfully, reaching out and patting her sexy butt with his hand.

"How dare you!" Carmela hissed through her gritted teeth, swatting away at the offending limb with her free hand. "You are such an asshole!" She snatched at her cotton bathrobe, rough enough to accidentally snap its plastic hanger in two. "Now, stay in here and don't you make a sound!" She stepped back, glaring at him a few moments as if that would keep him still, before she stalked away.

Soon, the woman with model-caliber looks could be seen hurrying down the stairs and fumbling to get the robe in place. Just as she finished securing the cotton belt around her waist, the front door swung open. Frankie stepped in, looking even more glum than usual.

"Hey." He said casually, upon spotting his nervous wife at the foot of the stairs. "What's going on?"

Carmela shook her head. "Nothing. I was about to take a bath and I came down when I heard you honk."

Frankie basically ignored her answer, walking past her on the way to the kitchen. "You got my lunch ready?"

Before Carmela could even answer, her husband was already through the kitchen door and out of sight. She frowned.

"Oh, good." Frankie called out. "Hey, can you run upstairs and get my white sneakers? All I've got is these black loafers I'm wearing. I don't want to tear them up at the detail place. I forgot to pick the sneakers up this morning before I left."

"Sure." Carmela replied in resignation. Here she was, nearly naked under the bathrobe, and her husband wasn't even paying attention to her, not at all!

"I'll be in the bathroom taking a shit. I think I've got a stomach ache."

"Great. I really needed to know that." Carmela replied, irritated.

She turned and slowly made her way back upstairs. This game was getting pretty old, she thought to herself. Was it any wonder why she ended up cheating on Frankie every now and then?

Upon reaching her bedroom closet, Carmela pulled the door open to check on Junior.

"Get out for a second." She motioned him. "And be quiet."

Junior stepped out and whispered, "Where's Frankie?"

"He's busy taking a shit!" Carmela answered in an eruption of irritation, before she stepped into the wide closet. She could probably hide ten men inside that thing, she figured. Since Frankie only went in there early in the morning and late at night, he'd never even know about it. Carmela bent down on one knee to scrutinize his footwear collection. "He'll probably be in there like ten minutes. It's part of his stupid schedule."

Cautiously, Junior stepped out of the bedroom and made his way down the narrow hallway. He reached a small entertainment niche with a balcony that overlooked the living room below. Sneakily, Junior peered over the four-foot high stucco edge.

"Where the hell are you?" Carmela's voice called out. A second later, she poked her head out of the bedroom and spotted him. "Get your ass back into the closet! I mean it!"

Still clad only in the moist towel, Junior raised his arms in a defensive gesture. "Okay, just don't go all weird on me. I had my sister do that to me last night. Trust me, I don't want to go through that kind of bullshit again."

"Move it!" She whispered out loud, although in truth, she'd been staring lustily at her brother-in-law's well-developed chest.

"Hey, Carmela," Frankie's muted voice shouted out from the first floor. "Did you find my sneakers?"

She stepped over to the balcony and replied loudly. "No, they're not in the closet!"

"Try looking under the bed. I think I stashed them down there last night." He called back, followed quickly by the sound of the bathroom door shutting.

Carmela followed Junior into the master bedroom, where he barely stepped aside to allow her to approach the bed. With flaring impatience, Carmela roughly brushed past him and dropped to her knees. Deep in concentration, she bent forward to lift the covers and peek underneath. Unwittingly, she'd raised her ass in the air.

"Nice view." Junior teased.

Carmela shot him a menacing look. "Will you get back into the closet, you jerk?" She returned to her task, finding the elusive sneakers to be several feet away from the edge. "How in the hell did these stupid shoes get all the way over there?"

She reached in, finding that she had to stretch awkwardly to fetch them. It was only then that she realized Junior hadn't budged an inch. Since Carmela's robe wasn't very long, it was now riding up and around the middle of her back. Her ass and legs were totally exposed for her ogling brother-in-law to stare at. This wasn't an altogether negative consideration. Let him stare, she thought, since her husband sure wasn't going to!

Carmela did not want to give the impression that she was a total slut, however. Quickly, she grabbed the sneakers and straightened up, still kneeling. Feigning modesty, she used her free hand to pull her robe down and cover her lower half. When she turned her head, Junior's resultant grin told her he'd seen plenty.

"What are you smiling at, you pig?" Carmela reached out to shove him back.

Her hand lashed out and inadvertently landed smack dab in the middle of the young man's abdomen. There was suddenly no doubt in her mind that he was sporting a good size boner.

"Not on a first date." Junior playfully shook his head.

Junior was standing just a couple of feet from her kneeling form. Dangerously close, thought Carmela. Very dangerously, dangerously close.

"Shut up and get back in the closet." She scolded; half hoping he wouldn't listen.

Carmela lowered her arm and swiveled around on her knees to face Junior directly. From this angle, the shapely vixen took a really good look at him. Her brother-in-law was handsome, in a rough sort of way, with rich brown eyes and short black hair. While Junior wasn't exactly bulging with muscles, he did have clear definition on his arms and shoulders. His abdomen displayed a tight and tantalizing six-pack.

Carmela's gaze went straight ahead, her wanting eyes focusing on the area covered by only the meager towel. Her gaze rested briefly on the pronounced bulge hidden behind it. Before Junior could stop her, and before she could stop herself, she reached out and tore the towel away from Junior's body.

"Shit!" Instinctively, Junior covered his privates with his hands and started to step back, when Carmela boldly reached out and snagged his wrists to keep him in place. "What'd you do that for?"

"Weren't you just teasing me a minute ago?" Carmela asked, slapping away at his hands. "Let me see it!"

She forced his fingers away and started scrutinizing the erect member. It must have been seven inches long, she estimated, a little longer and thicker than her husband's. The foreskin puckered up just past the hidden head. With her lust-filled eyes, Carmela studied the soft and velvety skin on the shaft, following it all the way back to the small bush of pubic hairs on his rigid abdomen.

And Frankie was downstairs taking a typical, long and smelly shit.

"What about my brother?" Junior looked down at her, his voice now sounding nervous, but his hard prick betraying his excited state. "I thought you were all worked up about him catching me here."

"Fuck him!" Carmela snapped.

Her face loomed closer, and she let out a quick squeal when the cock twitched in her direction. Her hands reached out to clasp around Junior's calves, sliding themselves upwards past his trim thighs and finally coming to rest on his tight ass. Glancing towards his face, Carmela found that Junior had lifted his head up towards the ceiling. He probably had his eyes closed, too.

"I don't want any trouble here." Junior said, half whispering, half moaning the words. "I had enough trouble at my sister's place last night, believe me."

Carmela's response was to bring her hands around to encircle his member at the base. She lowered the upraised prick until it was level with her mouth. Her tongue flashed out like a viper's, flicking at the head repeatedly, then lightly drawing back at the protective foreskin. When Junior's hands reached out to grab her by the back of her head, possibly to push her away, she quickly parted her lips. Carmela allowed the silky head to slip into her ready mouth, halting herself halfway down the shaft and allowing her saliva to moisten the meaty intruder. Gently, she sucked away at Junior's cock, keeping her lips wrapped tightly around it as she glazed over the partial length, and taking brief pauses to attack the head with her tongue.

Feeling Junior's hands tighten around her hair, Carmela pulled more of the shaft into her mouth. She slid her tongue around its curve and drew back until the prick was just about to fall away, then she swallowed its length again. Carmela could get the entire thing in her mouth, she thought, raising her body a little. Slowly, she absorbed it in, until she could feel the head probing around in her throat. A quick adjustment to her neck, and the hard cock slithered even further in. Soon, her lips found themselves nuzzling up against the thick curls of his pubic hair.

Carmela's throat threatened to gag, causing her to pull away by a few inches. Once the convulsion faded, she sucked him in again, feeling the prick throb inside her mouth. Junior's fingers tightened around her hair like thick claws.