The House Of Robles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda continued to stroke his full length. "Tell me what you're thinking of, Mark, when I'm doing this."

He was thinking that she was doing a damn good job, Pablo acknowledged, but he sure wasn't some asshole named Mark!

"You're the quiet type, aren't you?" Melinda / Mercedes purred like a pussycat. "You know what they say about the quiet guys, right? That they make the best lovers. And you know what else? Tonight is Anything Goes Night."

Pablo looked up at the night sky and tried to count the stars. When that failed, he tried to remember what he'd eaten for lunch that day. He was trying any way he could think of to quell the arousal he was feeling in his groin, but it wasn't working. He was still as hard as a rock.

"You know, I can put half a can of soda inside my mouth."

The worried father was about to mention how disgusting that was, hearing it coming from his own daughter, when he sensed Melinda leaning forward. Her lips vacuumed the tip of his cock into the moistness of her mouth. The heat he felt inside there was both intense and stimulating.

Pablo thought; if he was going to put a halt to things, he was going to have to do it right that moment. But then he started remembering some other things Melinda had done, like that stupid beauty school loan that she'd saddled him with. He remembered the time his daughter had scratched up the entire right side of his last car, maybe three weeks after he'd taken it in to have it painted. Or all those long distance telephone calls he'd paid for, back when she was still living in his house. All those times, Melinda had taken full advantage of him and she'd refused to take responsibility to pay for even a fraction of the damages she'd incurred. In fact, she'd never paid a single cent on anything as far back as he could remember.

And whose side had his wife Lorena taken, each and every time when there'd been an argument between Pablo and his selfish, unruly daughter? Well, Lorena had always been on Melinda's side. He was the one always left holding the bag and looking like a sucker. He was the one who was always getting shafted.

Well, not this time. Here was Pablo's opportunity to get back at Melinda, as well as getting back at his wife, for all the bullshit they'd both been putting him through for over a decade now. He was about to claim a sweet revenge by letting his daughter give him a blowjob.

"Ummm." Melinda / Mercedes was moaning between his legs. By this time, she was engulfing almost half of his length. Her lips smacked away feverishly, trying to devour more of him, while her wet tongue was pressing tightly against the underside of his cock.

Suddenly, his daughter abandoned his rod. For a hopeful moment, Pablo wondered if she'd just realized what she was doing, and who she was doing it to.

Then, he heard her murmur, "Oh, Mark..." And he felt his member tilted towards his belly and his stripper daughter's nasty tongue running the length of his cock, from the tip all the way down to his balls. Whoever this Mark guy was, Pablo thought, he was missing out big time.

Melinda was so caught up in her erotic fantasy, Pablo noticed, that her hands were no longer in a position to cause him injury. He could have tried to push her away then, if he really wanted to. The question was, did he really want to at this point?

He felt her tongue running across his balls, leaving long wet streaks before they darted aside and lashed at his inner thighs. He shuddered and groaned at the attention, because he couldn't help it.

Melinda / Mercedes pulled back. "I knew I could get a reaction out of you. You're not as strong and silent as you think you are." She placed the end of his cock into her mouth, warming it up with her tongue, while one hand stroked the remainder of its length.

With Melinda, it was always about control, Pablo understood, always about dominance. The only way he was going to get one over on his scheming daughter, and indirectly at his wife Lorena, was for him to start calling the shots. Pablo knew just how he was going to do it, too. He was going to play up to her fantasy and then some.

Gently, he tugged on his daughter's wrist. "Mercedes, I've got an extra twenty for you, if you turn your ass around this way." The stripper seemed to freeze upon hearing his words. Maybe he'd screwed up her fantasy after all. "You said anything goes tonight, remember?"

She wouldn't go through with it, Pablo surmised, she'd come to her senses and probably freak out and not talk to him for a few months. After all the crap she'd put him through, Pablo didn't care. It'd be nice for the shoe to be on the other foot for once.

His daughter seemed to be deliberating his request for a long time. Finally, Melinda / Mercedes placed her hands on Pablo's upraised knees, and she flattened his legs out on the grass.

"You know why I really wanted the truck?" She casually asked. "One of my girlfriends is having a bachelorette party tonight. I know the guy that they hired to strip for her. His name is Mark. He works at the same place I do. He does his thing every Wednesday on Ladies' Night." Her hands tickled down the sides of his thighs. "He's a bodybuilder and he has a nice body. He has a nice dick, too, but it's nowhere near as big as yours."

That was it, Pablo figured. She'd given up on the idea that he was somebody other than her father. Now, Melinda was probably feeling very embarrassed about what she'd just been doing. At least, he hoped so.

"I should go." She murmured. "I mean, it's still early enough that I could catch most of his act and..."

Melinda started shuffling over his leg, probably to stand up and start looking for his truck keys. She must have dropped them in the grass when they'd collided earlier.

"But I've gotta tell you, I haven't been this turned on in a long time." Melinda admitted. "And you've got the biggest dick I've ever felt up close." Her arm reached across his abdomen and she started sliding her body over his. "Dad, you'd better not tell anyone about this." Her leg slowly slipped across his chest, finally coming to a stop on the opposite side. Her calves worked their way under his broad shoulders.

It was pitch black in the backyard, and Melinda's body was draped directly over her father's. Her chest was resting on Pablo's stomach and her meaty ass was poised just a few inches above his face. She was going to do it, Pablo realized. She was ready and willing to sixty-nine him, right there on the grass.

If only she wasn't his twenty-one year old daughter, Pablo might have been savoring the thought of having such a sexy young woman straddled over his chest. Her pretty face, her perky breasts, her thick waist and nice round ass, all enough to make any real man's mouth water. And while he did consider himself a real man, wasn't this going too far?

Melinda took him into her mouth and started working on him again. Her head was bobbing up and down this time, while her frisky tongue teased and played with his man-flesh.

All the thoughts of taking revenge on his daughter drifted away as Pablo gave in to her constant motions. For a few moments, he simply allowed the carnal sensations to sweep through his sturdy frame.

She wanted it, and after considering his feelings for a minute, Pablo realized that he wanted it just as badly. Somewhere down the line, he'd regret what he was about to do. Maybe he'd even hate himself for doing it. But at that very second, he wasn't about to push her aside and make his way into the house.

Pablo's hands slid up Melinda's ribcage and ended up close to one another over the small of her back. For an instant, he didn't know which way to maneuver them. This was only a brief pause, as they soon gravitated down towards her chest. As his fingers cupped the pair of modest breasts, Melinda's head rose up into the night and she gasped, "Oh, Daddy. I can't believe you're touching my tits like that!"

Instead of feeling repulsed, Pablo was actually encouraged by her erotic response. He softly squeezed her breasts within his hard fingers.

"Keep doing it, Daddy." Melinda murmured. "Keep doing it!"

Emboldened, Pablo's hands instead drew back, past the barrier of the black fishnet shirt and the short white blouse underneath. His fingers grazed lightly on her skin, before they plunged under the fabric and sought out her breasts once more. Pablo quickly discovered that Melinda wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Her aroused nipples singed his fingertips with their heat.

Melinda inhaled a deep breath, eventually releasing it as a series of harsh gasps.

"Daddy!" She squealed, as Pablo lovingly toyed with her breasts.

He started pushing her two blouses towards her shoulders. Taking the hint, Melinda straightened up and pulled the restrictive clothing over her head and tossed it aside. She tilted forward once she was done, pressing her naked chest against Pablo's abdomen as she grabbed at his hard cock and aimed it between her lips.

During the brief time that she'd taken in removing her upper attire, her sweet apple-shaped ass had neared Pablo's face even more. He caught a whiff of whatever fragrance she'd sprayed on herself earlier. It was a sharp and flowery scent that he'd smelled. A very sweet smell.

Pablo's hands drew across his daughter's bare back a few times, but this was only a distraction. Soon, they ended up gliding over the magnificent swells of her ass. The denim skirt his hands encountered in their travel was a course and rigid region, but it was a problem soon remedied. He pulled the material up until it twisted around Melinda's waist like some sort of thick blue rope.

This left most of her ass at the mercy of his tongue. Pablo proceeded to attack the pronounced globes in turns, bringing merciless spasms of lust from his expectant daughter, and throaty growls whenever her mouth managed to detach itself from his cock.

Pablo's heavy hands gripped the great swells of her ass, bringing it closer to his face. His tongue tried to pry between the moist flesh of her mound and the cursed black string of her tight thong.

Melinda's arm reached back. She yanked the thin barrier aside to grant him the access he yearned for. Her father's tongue flitted about, twisting and thrashing the swollen folds of her blooming flower around, while tasting at the honey-like sweetness that seeped around its innermost edges. Melinda was very receptive, and very wet with desire. So much that she could barely return her focus to the massive piece of lumber that had started the sensual frenzy in the first place.

It was like an erotic see-saw then, with Melinda's head popping up to moan or cry out whenever Pablo's tongue successfully invaded her innermost secrets. Her mouth resumed its own erotic task whenever he drew a respite.

"Daddy, I've got to have it inside me." Melinda panted lustily, reluctantly leaving her position and getting to her feet.

Pablo could hear her hasty movements as she stripped off her thong and kicked away whatever footwear she had on. He knew he might be able to prevent the ultimate culmination of their sin, if he chose to do so. He hesitated, however. In that moment of indecision, Melinda had turned her back on him and straddled his lower half. Her grip was steady as she aimed his fat cock at the spot where it would do the most pleasure.

Melinda might have realized that such a monster wasn't going to simply or smoothly glide into her wet pussy. Perhaps that's why she chose to press it tight against her slit before she dropped her full weight on it. The extra large barged in, filling her tight void like no other man had done to her before, tearing at her insides in a dual jolt of both pleasure and pain.

"Uunnnggghh." Melinda groaned. Even though she was impaled by perhaps four thick inches of Pablo's being, she was yet to be satisfied. The wicked daughter started grinding her ass downwards in an attempt to swallow up even more. "Uhhnn, Daddy!"

Her movements were choppy and staggered, but they were all she could manage considering the size of her father's cock. Every few seconds, she paused and grabbed onto Pablo's knees as the waves of miniature orgasms thrilled her body.

"Uunnnnn!"

Her passionate cries inflamed Pablo's own fervor to the point where simply allowing her to have her way wouldn't be enough. His hands sought out Melinda's waist, caressing it like a lover would, before they rounded the beautiful swells of her ass and groped at their soft and delicious flesh.

Melinda surprised him by bucking down hard, forcing even more of him into her body. Her frequent moans began to unnerve Pablo and bring him that much closer to the edge of his own climax.

With two-thirds of his man-flesh shoved in her, Melinda bit roughly into her bottom lip, before she leaned back and shifted her weight onto her outstretched arms. Effectively, she was passing control of the lovemaking over to her father.

Pablo's hands roamed the length of his daughter's warm body, from the tempting globes of her ass to around her waist. When he reached up and grasped his daughter's breasts, he began bucking his lower body upward in a slow and meaningful tempo. Each thrust forced a brand new shriek from Melinda's throat. Although she attempted to quell the clamor by keeping her lips together, only a few moments passed before she gave up and allowed the sensations to explode from her mouth.

"Daddy, yes, Daddy!"

She was announcing their illicit act to the entire world, but only a small part of this was registering in Pablo's brain. His concentration was almost entirely focused on his approaching climax.

"Daddy, Daddy!" Melinda suddenly went rigid with pleasure, her moans deteriorating into unintelligible groans and bursts of excitement. "You're doing it! You're doing it! You're making me cum! Yes, yes, yes!"

Pablo gave Melinda her moment. Before her provocative orgasm could overwhelm him, and unwilling to risk any later complications, Pablo realized just how close he was to the brink. Hastily, he pushed Melinda off to one side.

She complied with the move, as if she might have had enough of his engorged manhood for one night. Once she'd lain across his lower half, her hands went to work on his still steamy and prematurely released cock.

Her strokes were perfectly timed, for less than a handful of minutes had passed before Pablo found himself tensing up and clutching at the ground beside him. Two fists full of grass were ripped from the earth when the volcano between his legs finally erupted.

As the pent up climax flooded its way out of Pablo's throat, his hot seed ejaculated into the night. Melinda brought him to even more intense ecstasy by increasing her tempo. Pablo shook hard, from his head to his toes. He kept on shaking until he finally felt the pleasure and shock subside.

Having kept close tabs on his reactions, Melinda released his dwindling manhood and rolled onto her back. Her upper half was now resting on Pablo's stomach and chest, as if they were both merely lying there and gazing at the stars.

Pablo imagined what the scene would look like, if someone inadvertently walked through the backyard at that precise moment. That person would have seen him lying there, nude from the waist down and fully spent. Resting across his middle, they would have seen his daughter Melinda, who was fully naked except for the rolled up denim skirt around her waist. He felt Melinda's hand encircle his rod. Even though it had wilted away some, it was still a formidable specimen. Gently, she started tugging at it.

"Wow, it didn't go down by much, did it?" She sounded impressed.

Stamina had never been much of a problem with Pablo. The older man hadn't had too many opportunities to showcase this special talent lately, as his petite wife usually ran away from him after a single romp. At the moment, with Melinda's sensuous touch to prod him along, he'd already started feeling invigorated.

In his mind, he visualized positioning Melinda on her hands and knees, holding her in place as he pushed into her from behind. Right after that, however, he remembered his other daughter Amanda. She'd been in exactly the same pose, just a couple of days earlier in the rec. room. A sudden wave of guilt began creeping through his body.

"No." He said.

"No what?"

"We... We shouldn't have done it." Pablo admitted. "I mean, things aren't going to be the same between us. Ever."

"Bullshit." Melinda sat up. She turned in his direction, the darkness still shrouding her form. "You wanted to do it as much as I did. Don't you dare try and deny it!"

She was right, of course, although that didn't make him feel any better. And that day with Amanda, even though most of him had cried out against it, there had been a small part of him that wanted to go all the way with her as well.

"You just have to keep this under wraps." Melinda continued, matter-of-factly. "You know how Mom is. If she sees you acting weird, she's going to put two and two together and figure out that you did something with me."

Lorena had eyes as sharp as a hawk, he concurred. "Then what? How am I supposed to act around you from now on? What am I supposed to do?"

"You're not supposed to do anything. You just act like you normally do, like none of this ever happened." Melinda replied, apparently groping around in the grass. "I think we're going to need a flashlight. I can't even see where my clothes are. I don't know where I dropped the fucking truck keys."

Pablo could just imagine himself walking over to retrieve a flashlight from the rec. room, wearing nothing more than his rumpled up tee shirt.

"Never mind, I found my stuff." Melinda said, apparently having crawled a few feet away. "Here go your shorts. Now all I need is your keys."

The item softly landed on Pablo's chest. He wasted no time in putting it on.

"I'll be right back." He croaked, knowing he still had his boxers and sandals laying out there somewhere. Hurriedly, he trudged through the yard and made his way to the rec. room.

Pablo slid the glass door open and stuck his hand inside to flip on the lights. The sudden glare was harsh on his eyes. He stood there for a few moments until his vision adjusted. As he kept his tools neatly organized, he knew precisely where to go to find the flashlight. A few seconds later, he was walking back out with it.

Discreetly, Pablo clicked the light on and scanned the backyard, easily illuminating his remaining personal items. Melinda was nowhere to be seen. Then he heard his truck start. Willing his body to stay still, he heard the vehicle shift into gear and start rolling out of the driveway.

Maybe it was better this way, Pablo thought, as he knew he would be feeling awkward every time he set eyes on his pretty daughter in the future. Better to let her drive off and put some distance between them, even though he cringed as he imagined what she might do to his prized vehicle.

Melinda didn't get her way this time, Pablo realized with a sudden smirk. At least not in the way that she thought she would. Sure, she'd driven off in his truck, like she'd originally intended to, but she did end up paying for that privilege with her ass.

The next time his wife Lorena took Melinda's side in an argument, and gave Melinda whatever she wanted, Pablo imagined himself crossing his arms and quietly grinning right back at her. That's because only he and Melinda would know that he'd finally gotten one up on her.

And Lorena was never going to find out what had taken place that night.

At least, Pablo shuddered, he hoped not.

12