The House Of Robles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pablo gazed at the creamy flesh of Vicky's thighs, at the swell of her fat ass resting against the mattress. Finally, he looked to her private, heated entrance. His daughter had shaved since the last time, he noticed. Instead of the hairy forest he'd encountered previously, there was only a thin and tidy patch guiding him towards the gooey pleasure center.

He stepped closer to the bed, and unexpectedly for her he dropped down on one knee. He reached out to bring one of Vicky's legs closer, rubbed his cheek past the calf and bend, and placed his mouth on the edge of her thighs. His tongue drifted out of his mouth, and soon he was kissing and licking away at the smooth and gentle skin he found there. The soft flesh did its best to conform to his actions, but involuntary shudders and attacks of goose pimples marked his path. These shudders increased in urgency as Pablo's mouth traveled the length of Vicky's thigh. He lathered away at the fattest portion of his daughter's leg, coming to the turn of her lower abdomen and licking at this exposed crevice repeatedly, before he moved on to the final prize.

As Pablo's mouth found her heavenly blossom, he tasted the sweetness of her sex. The father's tongue prodded at her many folds with an eager reach, manipulating them, glistening them further with his own glaze, and probing a short distance into the cave of lust they guarded. Even as Vicky squirmed and gasped from his rapt attention, he began invading her inner sanctum more roughly, more violently, until her shudders were like a continuous series of little erotic tremors.

At last, Pablo was ready to mount her, with his cock now as hot and engorged as Vicky's pussy. He stood up, spreading her legs wide and scrutinizing his imminent destination. Pablo was surprised to see Vicky's head angled up and away from him. Her eyes were closed, despite all they'd done together already. Her arms were crossed protectively over the large mounds of her chest.

Pablo dragged his daughter's legs aside, centering her on the bed, and climbing onto the mattress directly in front of her. He looked into Vicky's eyes, still found them tightly shut, and brought the leading end of his extra large cock up against her steamy opening. Pablo pressed unyieldingly against her soft flesh, forcing a long gasp from his daughter's mouth as she came apart to receive him. An agonizing moment later, he managed to squeeze in a fourth of his length. He pulled himself completely out.

Vicky's arms abandoned her breasts on the second thrust, as she reached out wide on the bed and clutched at the covers. Pablo pressed his invasion, watching as his daughter's teeth clenched together in that familiar mingle of pleasure and pain, until he'd impaled her with half of his cock. This would have to be enough, Pablo realized, as when he'd taken it too much further in their past liaison, Vicky had threatened a mutiny.

Gazing down at Vicky's pretty face and full, rounded breasts, Pablo undertook a slow and steady pace of pushing and retracting, until his daughter realized that was as far as he was going to go. The enthralled father boosted his tempo, gazing at Vicky's shapely tits as they joggled back and forth, when he noticed that his daughter's eyes were now open and looking up into his.

Her mouth cracked open, and through her soft pants and shudders, Pablo understood that she wanted his kisses. As he continued casually rocking into her, Pablo drew his arms under her shoulders and brought his head down close to hers. Vicky gapped the short divide, coming up to satisfy her thirst for his lips. They both indulged in their fantasy come true.

In a bold action, Pablo stretched his legs further back on the bed, using his body weight to sink in another chunk of his cock. This caused Vicky to turn away from him and shriek. Even though her hands were pressed against her father's chest, she made no further move to dislodge him. Pablo went back to his steady thrusting, unable to do much more as the result of Vicky's tight confines.

Pablo thought of the way Vicky had advertised her bottom to him earlier. His memories took him back to that first time, when the two of them had shifted around for control of the lovemaking, and of how Vicky had propped herself up on her hands and knees and given in to being pummeled from behind. The sight of Vicky's creamy back, and the feel of his hands sliding all over her ass had driven him into such a fervor that he'd forced himself to slow his pace over and over. An epic climax had threatened to erupt from him every single step of the way. Even now, he was holding back, slipping his tool in both gently and firmly at the same time. Pablo craved to take his daughter from behind a second time.

The man rolled aside, easing his body next to his daughter's panting form. Before he could do anything further, Vicky was already rolling on top of him. Reluctantly, Pablo relaxed and allowed her to take control. As soon as she'd mounted him, Vicky reached behind her and guided Pablo's cock back into her being.

Instead of the casual pace Pablo expected, the adventurous young woman began bouncing on him as if she were in a mad rush. The water balloons of her breasts flew up into the air and smacked down sharply on her upper abdomen. At the same time, her lower half was engulfing his cock far past the benchmark Pablo had just set. Like a harlot, she repeatedly and roughly impaled herself onto him, alternating between shrieks and moans that must have been rousing up the neighbors.

Below her, and sinking further and further into the steamy mattress, Pablo ran his hands across Vicky's fleshy thighs. He took in the beautiful sight of her creamy stomach, of her full breasts bounding up and down. Her head was now tilted upward and screaming obscenities at the ceiling. With nearly his entire length embedded within her, Vicky fell forward, barely able to hold herself up on her shaky arms, still moaning out loud like a cat in heat. Her eyes were shut tightly as a monumental orgasm commenced and ripped through her voluptuous, warm form.

Taking his cue, Pablo gripped her waist and jammed into her, both increasing the intensity of her climax and hurling himself over the edge. Vicky's arms crumpled, her breasts smashing into Pablo's chest, as the older man reached out to claw her ass in place. He slammed into her, again and again, defying his orgasm by force of will until it rocked into him like a crashing train. Keeping his hands clamped into place, Pablo's mouth could only stay shut for so long, before a guttural uproar climbed out of his throat.

With his last few, dying thrusts, Pablo emptied the fullness of his essence into his daughter's being. Afterwards and reluctantly, he released the broad, sensual globes of Vicky's behind, and dropped his arms onto the mattress. Vicky drew her upper body up by straightening out her arms, still gently bucking onto him and refusing to release his failing cock.

Although spent and empty, Pablo's cock was still at a considerable size, and the way she was prodding him would have hardened him up in another few minutes, except... They both heard a soft cooing coming from the crib.

Vicky smiled down at him. "Baby's awake!"

As he softly ran his hands up past his daughter's waist and cupped her perfectly round pendulums, Pablo found himself smiling back. "The party's over, then?"

"Only if you want it to be." She teased, lowering her head and kissing the man on the lips, even as he continued to fondle her tits. She flitted out with her tongue, allowing her father to capture it with his, until the baby called out for attention again. Vicky sat up. For a moment, she had Pablo's full cock inside her, although it wasn't at full mast. She rocked her hips a couple of extra times, for their mutual benefit, while keeping her eyes focused squarely on her father's. "I can't believe the only way I can squeeze all of you inside of me is after you've already cum once. You should have been a porn star. They could have called you Mr. Mega-Dick!"

Vicky giggled as Pablo watched her drag herself away from him, off the bed. Right away he began to wish she hadn't dismounted. He glanced to one side as Vicky walked over to the bed and started making playful noises at her baby. As he stared at her black hair, at the creamy skin of her back, and at her large, shapely butt, he began to visualize fucking her again. He began getting that familiar tingling sensation between his legs, a sure sign that he'd be ready to go in another minute or two.

Vicky noticed his growing excitement. She laughed pleasantly. "You'd better put that thing away before you poke somebody's eye out. No telling when somebody's going to come home either, like the last time."

Knowing she was right, Pablo left the bed to slip on his shorts and sandals, and he started heading for the door. She was right about her last comment, he realized, as he glanced at the digital clock on the dresser. Somebody should have been home by now, or could be arriving at any time. If he kept screwing around like that with his daughters, like he had been over the last few weeks, sooner or later there would be a reckoning. It wasn't shaping up to be a pretty one.

"You still look pretty good for an old man." Vicky flirted as he left the room.

Pablo almost leaned back into the doorway, to return the salacious remark with his own, when he caught himself. That was when he realized he'd be flirting with his own daughter.

Instead, he merely reached out and pulled Vicky's door closed, in case somebody did enter the house and might have seen her nude. After doing this, Pablo went outside and looked around the yard for something to busy himself with.

12