The House Of Robles Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did Melinda come on to you?"

Junior hesitated, because he was getting a good idea of where this was going to lead. "She dared me to touch her tits."

"So, I dare you to touch mine." Amanda purred.

Junior stared at his sister, as her pervasive aura of lust started to infect him. He gulped.

She took a step closer. "You know the story about Romeo and Juliet? I've always wanted to know what it would be like to have a real Romeo, instead of the asshole I ended up with."

"So dump your boyfriend."

"I've tried." Amanda sighed. "But he keeps coming back, like the bad guys in a horror movie."

She scooted in close enough to embrace her brother, feeling his shudder and uncertainty. Junior didn't move away by much.

Amanda looked directly into his face. "Can you even be a Romeo, or are you a hump 'em and dump 'em guy like my stupid boyfriend?"

"I can be a Romeo."

"So show me."

His own sister was staring lustily into his face, Junior thought, with her arms wrapped around his back, and her small breasts pressed up against his chest. Amanda had always been pretty, even while wearing only a little make-up like what she had on now.

"Please?"

At the sound of that word, Junior's resolve finally broke. He lowered his head, and placed a nervous kiss on her lips.

"That's not a Romeo kiss." Amanda complained, but she was smiling

Her cheeks were blushing. And she was wiggling against him now.

Junior kissed her again. This time it was a more glamorous action. He held the crook of her back with one hand, and the back of her neck with the other, like they used to in the old movies. Junior leaned her body back just enough so that her entire weight rested in his arms. Their lips locked together with such passion that there was hardly any need for their tongues to get involved. Those slick creatures kept a passive watch in case they were needed later.

There was no rush, no mashing and grinding of their two mouths, only a pleasant revelry of erotic promises being fulfilled. Those short, sensuous moments felt as if they were stretching out into a paradise of forever.

Junior brought his sister back up to her feet.

"Now that was a Romeo kiss." Amanda complimented him, as she brought her mouth up and started kissing the side of Junior's neck.

This brought shivers all over Junior's upper half. The sensual tremors further blossomed when Amanda's hands slipped under his shirt and started running up and down his chest. Her touches were feather-light as the tips of her nails and fingers barely grazed against his skin. Yet they produced such intense sensations within her brother that he was frequently shuddering. Her hands traveled around to his back and continued their explorations there, as she again brought her head up close and slid her lips over his. Their mouths connected as if they were two crucial pieces in a jigsaw puzzle that had at last been set together.

Amanda's hands were at Junior's waist now, caressing at the top of his butt, but they soon slid past his loose denim and squeezed his rump in its entirety.

Junior chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"Everything." Junior admitted. "Here I am, out in the middle of the night after getting chased around by some hoodlums. I'm standing on the second floor balcony of a business building and messing around with my own sister."

"Do you want to stop?"

"No." He answered, as he returned his lips to the warmth of his sister's mouth. "No, I don't."

As they continued to kiss, Amanda's hands came around to the front of Junior's pants. Junior's hands reached down and unfastened the top button. The sister took care of the zipper a moment later, before she slipped her hands into Junior's boxers and took his ready cock into her hands. She brought it out and gave it both gentle squeezes and tugs.

So far, Junior had kept his hands away from the greater expanse of Amanda's body, by setting them firmly on her shoulders or upper back. Now that she had a hold of him, he felt comfortable enough to explore her further.

The brother pushed the sister back, toward one of the little circular tables that dotted the wide balcony. The tabletops were covered in polished orange and dark blue tiles. So were the pair of cream colored, curved cement benches that sat on both sides of the table. Junior brought Amanda up against the table's edge.

She leaned back, enough to draw Junior's attentions to her breasts. This is where her brother's hands went next. His fingers clutched at her B cups, feeling their size and shape even though they were concealed by both her thin blouse and bra.

Amanda returned her hand to his cock. This further emboldened her brother to put his hands up her blouse and encircle her perky globes. A quiet moan escaped her warm lips. The strokes on Junior's cock increased, just enough to inform him that she was ready for the next step. He responded by leaning her further back onto the table.

"It's cold!" Amanda yelped as her back touched the polished tiles.

They both laughed.

Junior took his shirt off and set it on the table, before Amanda lay her back down across it. Junior had the backs of her legs up on his chest by then. He ran his hands up and down her thighs and felt how fleshy and soft they were. When his hands reached down to caress Amanda's uplifted ass, he was surprised to find that she wasn't wearing any underwear. His sister wasn't an innocent little girl anymore; his mind was just starting to comprehend. She was a grown woman now.

Junior's fingers found his cock. He brought it up and placed its business end against the small region of heat emanating from between his sister's legs. Slowly, Junior pushed his tool in, relishing at how smoothly it entered. His sister was entirely wet for him; he hadn't expected that either. Amanda had her eyes closed, her hands gripped around the edge of the circular table, and her voice purred like a cat responding to being caressed.

Her brother began thrusting, not wild and reckless and blind, but steady and rhythmic and concentrated. This is what he figured that the fictional Romeo would have done to his Juliet. He could become the hero for Amanda's sake, and for the sake of the true love that she hadn't yet found in her life. And for his sake too, he thought. The closest thing he'd ever found to love was Sheila, and Diamond was always trying to keep Sheila away from him.

What would Romeo do next? Junior wondered this, as he kept his comfortable motion up. He gazed over the enraptured form of his sister writhing, bathed underneath the moonlight. As a guess, his hands left the softness of Amanda's legs and journeyed over past the material of her skirt. Fingers paused, palms circled around the contours of his sister's waist, briefly, before the hands resumed their search and went further. They found her breasts warm and inviting, but still constricted by the barrier of her bra. Tenderly, Junior slipped his fingers under the bra and pushed it away. His fingers then pressed over her bare and gentle swells, handling the soft landscape of her warm areola and her bold, erect nipples. Amanda squealed from his attention, the sound so different from her previous purring. It was so exhilarating to Junior's senses that he wanted to bring it to the surface again.

He started rocking into her faster. There it was again, a pleasure-filled little squeal that reached into the depths of his soul and provoked it. It both teased and dared him, and left him wanting to listen to more and more of it. This is what he had experienced with Sheila, Junior compared, and now he was passing the sweet sensation on to his sister.

Amanda's next cry transcended her most recent ones, turning her previous cries into pale ghosts. Suddenly, Junior knew there were deeper levels to her being that he hadn't even contemplated before. Junior thrust into her quickly, fervently, expecting he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer, yet intrigued at finding out just how profound a level their illicit union could create. Again, that siren's lullaby stirred his senses, bringing him so close to the edge of climax that he had no choice but to pull away and wait for the storm to pass.

Junior decided to try a different approach. He reached out for his sister's hand and pulled her up and onto her feet. He turned her around, bending her at the waist, and he handled his tool and braced himself for a return to his new paradise. Junior slipped into her, no longer the calm and collected Romeo, but instead the brazen and passionate version. His thrusts were full of impetuous and relentless energies. The cries came quickly from his sister, composing a lilting song of both love and lust, compelling Junior to add his own voice to it in the form of a deep and manly groaning.

His hands were confused, gliding across Amanda's partially unclothed back, then scurrying like mice around her waist to cup and contort her recently released breasts. The hands retreated to her ass and made their last stand there. He gripped her gorgeous swells tightly, as his climax burst forth from within his body and consumed him from the inside out.

Junior gasped, his throaty expulsion mingling with Amanda's crescendo, even as his essence flowed out of him like a bold river. He couldn't even hold his body in place, as it refused his willful commands. On its own it kept bucking along until the flow of his orgasm had run its course. In the end, while still embedded, he simply leaned over his sister's back. They both enjoyed the pleasure of their panting bodies pressed together, with their moist flesh bringing them warmth, and their sweat stirring up chills as it cooled from the night.

At the same time, they both noticed a police spotlight roaming around the second story façade.

"Oh, shit!" Junior whispered, as he dragged his sister down behind the cover of the stucco balcony.

They scrambled to get their clothing organized, for they knew it would not look well for them to be discovered in such a disheveled state. Especially not when they were brother and sister.

"This way." Junior took his sister's hand. "There's another set of stairs that goes to the parking lot behind the building."

They hurried away, across the remainder of the second floor patio, and bounded down the stairs. In the darkness of the building's shadow, they hid until Junior was sure the police cruiser had driven away.

"Was I that loud?" Amanda asked, giggling.

"I think we both were." He peeked forward, discovering that both sides of the road were clear. "Let's get to that gas station so we can call somebody to come and pick us up." He started forward, his hand still entwined with hers.

Amanda halted him. "Kiss me one last time, like Romeo would."

Junior did.

A few moments later the two were running across the street, holding hands and laughing as they went.

12