The House of Ryaki Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's alright?" The woman whispered, as if in awe.

"Absolutely, my lady. There is nothing out of bounds here and many women enjoy the pleasure found in penetrating there..." Henna's voice held the anticipation she felt coursing through, her body tensed as she waited to feel the press of the metal inside her anus. She forced her muscles to relax, making it a point to point out the relaxing muscles to the woman behind her. "If they are tense, it will hurt. Relax as much as possible. If you see your partner tensing, distract her by drawing her attention to pleasure elsewhere. It is sometimes a good idea to press something deep inside the other entrance while you do this."

She truly didn't expect the woman to try that and gave a start as she felt the beads entering her vagina. Each one slipped through, drawing her attention to the sensation like a magnet. She moaned and curled her fingers into fists on the ground before her. "Yes, my lady," she panted. "Do you see how easily it relaxes the other muscles? Remember...slowly..."

While the beads worked their magic below, the woman gently eased the rod into her backside, the sensation of stretching filled her thoughts, broken only as a bead was pulled free of her body roughly. The rod stopped moving and she felt the woman's fingers brush her skin. She'd buried the rod as far as it would go then, making Henna shiver again. The beads were abandoned for a moment and Henna heard the jingle of a belt buckle behind her. There were only two things in that cabinet that would jingle that way...

The beads were jerked free, causing her to gasp and buck against the hassock a moment before the other phallic rod slipped inside her. The combination of the two sensations, the feeling of the rods so close to each other made her bite her lip in pleasure. She groaned as the woman behind her shifted her hips, rocking against Henna's body. The strap-on, then, Henna thought. The rocking motion jostled the metal rod in her backside and she bucked against the hassock each time.

"Henna, this feels..." the woman started and Henna fought for the air to explain.

"The strap on, my lady, it has a stimulator inside for the person wearing it to enjoy as much pleasure with each thrust as the person they're thrusting into." She moaned again, as another sharp thrust brushed the rod in her backside. "Use your free hand to add a thrust to the other as well, my lady..."

The woman fumbled with it a moment before she got the rhythm right and Henna lay there, moaning and writhing in pleasure until she found the one that felt right for her. The speed and depth of each thrust as a shock of sensation to Henna's system and soon she was gasping for air as her body fought for release, finally finding it a moment before the woman behind her found her own.

She sounded surprised as she moaned and doubled over Henna's back, pressing the rod in her anus in another inch and causing Henna to gasp and moan all over again.

A bell tinkled in the distance and the woman pulled herself away, pulling the rods free of Henna's body and helping her to her feet. "Thank you, Henna. I hear that it is time for us to depart. I will return for more lessons soon, though." She dipped her head forward and caught Henna's lips in a kiss before dropping the strap on in a heap on the bed and gathering her clothes. She pulled the over dress on and Henna helped her button it up. Putting the rest on was pointless, since she would most likely find other sport very soon.

There was a thirty minute period between the bells which would allow everyone to get refreshments and the servants to clean the rooms that had been used this hour. As Henna bid the lady goodbye, and the servants from the hallway ventured inside to help in the clean up, she wondered again at the strange and wonderful experiences she would have before the sun rose in the morning.

12