The House of Silken Ties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then something dripped on my chest. I felt a spreading pool of warmth. It trickled onto each tit and dripped on each nipple. A trickle of the warm stuff began going down my chest toward my belly. Momentarily I thought it was blood and then I realized it was warm oil. The thin stream poured on my belly and my belly button and then moved on down toward my cunt. Softly it flowed over my clit and down my slit, starting my arousal up again. The trickle went on over both thighs to my toes.

Soon soft hands were on my chest, spreading the warm oil over my tits and around my nipples. Gently they squeezed and rubbed. My hard nipples slipped easily through caressing fingers, lubricated and warmed by the oil. First one tit and then the other felt warm and glowing with these attentions. Then the hands followed the stream down over my belly. They began making warm circles, coming nearer and nearer to my mound each time. It seemed that pussy was reaching out toward them and I moved my hips the little I could to try to reach those warm hands.

But now they moved down to my thighs, and massaged gently upwards. They came to my crotch, rubbing gently against my vulva as they moved back and forth. Each time they rolled a little further up into my crotch and toward my dripping slit. It was an exquisitely teasing sensation to feel them approaching a little at a time. Spread as I was, my whole pussy was easy for her to reach. Closer and closer they stroked, one hand moving up, then the other. Soon the flat palm of her hand moved over my cunt. It neared the top and then made little circles right on the sensitive clit. Smooth and oily it went around and around on my pussy.

Her fingers probed deep inside. They rolled and twisted, imitating a throbbing cock and stroking in and out. Occasionally some girlfriend's fingers in my pussy had done that, thinking I was being pleasured, but this one knew what she was doing and produced a masterpiece of tantalization. She pushed and pulled and my excitement rose to the point of explosion. Still blind, still silent, only the gathering sensation in my pussy meant anything to me. Then with a final thrust her fingers went deep into me and her thumb rolled my clit to bring me to another orgasm. I rolled my hips and thrust them upward as my vagina clenched tight.

But then her fingers pulled out and again I was left with no sensations. This time I moaned in my disappointment. Quickly the soft cloth that was bound over my mouth was tapped lightly, a clear message that silence was still demanded. I lay there, helplessly spread out with my throbbing pussy standing open. I writhed my hips hoping to touch something with it but there was no more stimulation. Finally I lay there and just let the feeling of the room flow over me and wrap around my tits and pussy, trying somehow to sense her position, or even her presence.

I felt movement as if someone was sitting on the bed. Then a light body lowered onto mine. I lay spread out beneath her. Her boobs pressed against my boobs and her nipples rubbed my nipples, her belly rested against mine, and her softly hairy pussy mound met my landing strip. Since my body was still covered in oil, she was able to slide along it. I felt her slip up toward my shoulders, and then back down as her belly rubbed against mine. She was straddling one of my thighs, and her wet pussy sought the warmth and moisture of my pussy lips. After a few pleasurable rubs, it withdrew and quickly slid back up until her nipples brushed my lips and her wet pussy throbbed against my belly. Eagerly I sucked those hard nipples.

On down she traveled along my body. Her pussy reached mine again and felt soft and wet as we rubbed together tribbing, our clits rubbing each other hard. She continued sliding down my body until her head was between my spread legs and she could lick my pussy again. The excitement was becoming so intense that, though I enjoyed the anticipation, my climax was becoming urgent. I felt her slide up once again, her chest crossing my belly and then pressing my tits. Again her pussy rubbed against mine.

Now I felt her reach out someplace, and soon felt a hard pressure between our cunts. She had found a dildo and was rubbing it over my pussy. Quickly it pressed inside, and I felt her on top of me, taking the other end into herself. Her hips worked back and forth on this double rod and moved it skillfully inside my pussy. I relaxed and enjoyed her hard work, and felt the excitement build. Her thrusting became more and more urgent and I was almost ready to explode.

Then one more time I was denied my climax. The hard shaft pulled out of my cunt and I was left in the darkness and silence while my cunt cried out for release. I writhed in agony, twisting against my silken ties. My senses strained to try to find her, but I had no clue but the scent of her perfume filling the room.

Then she was back. My sensitive nipples were being rubbed by the hard shaft, pushing against one and then the other. Then she again climbed on top of me. My pussy felt hers dripping wet as our clits made contact and we were tribbing hard against each other. She rolled her clit against mine and again I went right to the edge.

Then she slipped back and I felt the long hard shaft of the dildo enter my vagina. Deep it pressed, and I could tell she had inserted the other end in her own pussy. Fast hard deep strokes had me rolling my hips and reaching up hard with my hips to meet the shaft.

I knew she could tell when I was edging because she slowed to exquisitely slow strokes. She felt me start to reach my orgasm and grabbed my hips to to pull me hard against the dildo. She dropped forward so our tits rubbed each other and that was the final stimulation. The waves of my climax flowed over me. The girl and I both pushed deep against the shafts as we each came hard together.

Just as my climax rolled over me the cloth was pulled from my eyes. I saw the girl on top of me and could see her hips jerking with our joint orgasms. Suddenly the silence was broken as both of us finally cried out as we came.

To my amazement I heard an answering cry beside me. Turning my head, I was surprised to see T'Keesha next to the bed, shoving a double dildo from the rear into the pussy of a beautiful girl bent over in front of her. From her grunting I could tell that she was coming too just as I did.

After our climaxes, each of us was quiet for a moment. Then T'Keesha and both gorgeous girls called out ,"Happy Birthday, Maria!" I felt hands unsnapping my restraints. Finally having my hands free the first thing I did was grab that gorgeous girl and rub hard against her whole body. Then letting her lie on top of me I grabbed her ass with both hands and shoved her hips against mine to drive the double dildo deep inside both of us for one last warm embrace.

Pushing them off me, gasping after my fourth orgasm of the evening, and looking at both the naked bodies of beautiful girls, and my great lover, all I could say was, "Thanks for the best birthday ever!"

12