The House of Silken Ties Ch. 05

Story Info
A gay twink discovers the joys of light bondage.
4.6k words
4
11k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

The morning of my 21st birthday had arrived. I was not expecting anything special, though. You don't get much celebration when you are a gay twink with no close relatives, an on and off relationship, not really any friends except from the Pink Carnation Club. I got up, showered, shaved and checked myself out in the mirror. I look pretty good. I am tall and slim, with decent body shape though I don't work out much. I keep my blond hair long and wash it often so it is soft and silky. My hips are narrow and I have a nice big uncircumcised cock dangling down in front below a nest of curly blond pubic hair. Satisfied that I was ready if I met an attractive guy, I went off to my job as a flower arranger. Eight hours later I placed the last rose in a vase and went home to make toast and ramen for my dinner. That was all that my budget covered.

I settled down in front of the TV and sighed. "Happy Birthday, Jeff," I muttered as I popped open a Perrier. It was a big surprise to me when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door, and to my surprise Dennis was standing there. He takes good care of me, but I never know when he will show up. Tall, dignified, graying at the temples, slow and careful but precise, he is teaching me a lot about how a high class gay conducts himself. He strode into the room, saying, "Well, well, Jeffery turns 21 today. A special occasion, I believe."

I was surprised and flattered. Apparently he had made a special trip here for my birthday. He opened his jacket and pulled an envelope from his inside pocket.. "I want to make your 21st memorable, my young friend. I don't think sitting around moping is appropriate. So I chose to see that you experience something absolutely first rate." He thrust the envelope into my hands.

I opened it quickly, and pulled out a slip of paper. I looked at it expectantly, but it had nothing on it but the words "House of Silken Ties, 505 Elm Street." Quizzically, I looked at Dennis and saw a slight smile crease his face. "Just go to the address and you will receive your special present." He opened the door and saw me to my car. As I drove off I saw him standing there smiling softly to himself.

I drove over to the address he had given me. It was a nice neighborhood with space between the neatly landscaped houses. True to its name, the street was lined with large spreading elm trees. The house I approached looked no different from all the others, except that it was painted totally white, even the shutters. The porch light was on and I saw a couple of soft lights behind what looked like white silk curtains. I walked up to the door and just as I was about to ring the bell the door swung open.

I stepped into a short entry hall all painted pure white and totally without furniture. The front door swung shut behind me. I only had moments to take in the scene, smelling a light pleasant scent and hearing very soft music playing. Then the white curtain at the other end of the hall opened.

The gorgeous tall black guy who came from behind the curtain could only be described as a hunk. He was several inches taller than I am, almost 6 feet. His black hair was tightly braided, framing a strong face with deep black eyes which pierced through me. Strong firm lips gave me a slight smile as he approached. He was wearing a cutoff muscle shirt of black silk that revealed six pack abs and arms that were muscular but not overdone. Around his waist a black silk rope held a loin cloth, also of black silk. His bare muscular legs looked strong and firm. He was a perfect warrior ready to protect the helpless -- or ravish the village? All I could do was to stare at him in amazement.

This gorgeous hunk stepped toward me. I opened my mouth to say something but he pressed one finger to my lips and shook his head. Then, in complete silence, he removed that black silk shirt. His bare chest rippled with muscles and dark maroon colored nipples poked up from it. I was tempted to just run my hands over that masculine chest and tickle those nipples. But he stepped back another step, just beyond my reach. He posed for me provocatively, rippling his muscles. I could feel my cock starting to get hard just watching this nearly naked man.

His hands dropped to the silk cord around his waist and slowly undid the knot. As he removed the cord he held the loincloth in place with one hand. Then slowly he began to pull it up and through his legs. The top of his thighs held it gently as it made its passage over his cock. I could see its hardness as that soft silk slid over it. Curly dark pubic hair was visible on each side. The cloth fell free of his thighs and he slowly pulled it up the last few inches, over his balls and then up along the straight shaft. My cock was starting to twitch now as he put on this silent strip show for me. He posed for me in his full nudity, his bare chest and legs forming a counterpoint to the long hard rod standing erect in front of his belly. My mind was spinning in anticipation of what would come next.

Slowly he walked toward me. Once again he laid one finger on my lips. Then he brought the black silk cloth from his loins up in both hands and stretched it out in front of me. He moved it toward my face. Then he raised it a bit more and I realized that he was blindfolding me. The smooth black silk covered my eyes and hid his naked body from me. For a moment I was disappointed. He leaned into me to reach behind my head and tie the blindfold and as he did his bare chest pressed against mine. He rubbed it slightly back and forth and I felt my nipples responding. I could smell the faint scent he was wearing, but no sound was exchanged between us.

Now unable to see, I knew only what I felt. The rest of the black silk was pulled down and over my mouth, and again tied behind my head, making a soft gag reminding me that silence was demanded of me. The soft music that had been playing faded to complete quiet.

Then I felt nothing, and I waited in the darkness and silence. Time passed. The next thing I felt was a light touch on the back of my neck. It was pulled tighter and I realized that it was a thin chain. Although I could not see it, in my mind I knew it was gold. It encircled my throat and was clipped in front. Then for a moment we again stood in silence. A slight tug on the chain signaled me to move forward. I knew the hall was short, so as we moved I surmised that the white curtain at the end of it had opened. I had no way of telling into what sort of a room the gentle pull of the chain led me.

The chain dropped down so I knew he was no longer holding it. He made no sound to let me know where he was. I waited in anticipation. Soon I felt careful fingers lightly touch the buttons of my shirt. One by one they came open, and I felt strong hands rub my chest. His fingers circled my nipples gently. Then he pushed my shirt off my shoulders and it fell to the floor. I waited for the next touch, but felt nothing. Not being able to see, I strained my ears to try to find him, but heard not the slightest sound. I could only stand there bare chested and wait. Was he enjoying the picture of me standing there with no shirt on? I felt my dick getting harder as I imagined what could come next.

Then I felt nothing, and I waited in the darkness and silence. Time passed. The next thing I felt was a light touch on the back of my neck. It was pulled tighter and I realized that it was a thin chain. Although I could not see it, in my mind I knew it was gold. It encircled my throat and was clipped in front. Then for a moment we again stood in silence. A slight tug on the chain signaled me to move forward. I knew the hall was short, so as we moved I surmised that the white curtain at the end of it had opened. I had no way of telling into what sort of a room the gentle pull of the chain led me.

The chain dropped down so I knew he was no longer holding it. He made no sound to let me know where he was. I waited in anticipation.

I felt his strong chest rubbing against mine. Then I felt his fingers trace down my stomach to my belt and the button of my jeans. Softly he opened it and pulled down the zipper. I could feel my cock trying to rise in its confines. He worked my pants over my hips, and then I felt strong hands rising up my thighs and stroking my cock through my underwear. My pants dropped to the floor and I obediently lifted each foot as he tapped it, so that he could pull off my socks and shoes and then my pants. Still no word passed between us.

Once again he moved away. I stood there in my briefs, seeing nothing, hearing nothing, feeling nothing except my dick throbbing lightly in anticipation, having no other sensation but the musky scent of his body in the air.

Next I felt him grasp my balls in one hand and run one finger over my cock. It was rapidly coming to full extension now, and jerked under his attentions. Then he pulled my briefs down, freeing my rod to spring out. Again I raised my feet to assist him remove my final clothing. As I stood there in full nudity, he rose up slowly, and I could feel his chest rubbing along my legs, then my thighs, softly over my crotch, pressing into my stomach and chest. He put his arms around my back and leaned his whole body into mine, his hard cock pressing into my belly. My cock throbbed against his thigh which rubbed up and down on it. Then again he stepped away and I stood in sensory deprivation.

Now I felt him take hold of both my hands from behind me. He had moved so silently I was surprised he was there. He jerked my hands together behind my back, and I felt something soft, probably that black silk cord, wrapped around them.

Then he again pressed against me, his hard chest against my back and his cock sliding into the crack of my ass. One hand reached around to grab my dick. Softly we swayed for a moment that way. Then he pulled me back. My hands behind me felt a cold pole and the cord was wrapped around, holding me in place there. Then suddenly he once again left me standing in darkness, hearing and feeling nothing.

For a few moments I stood there, listening for any sound but hearing none. I tried to detect his position from the musky scent but it seemed to be everywhere and nowhere. The only thing I was sure of was the hard almost painful erection that was standing out in front of me, jerking up and down in empty air. Soon I felt the chain around my neck tighten, pulling me back this time, and I heard the chain scrape as he fastened it, probably to a ring on the pole. I was now constrained, gently in every way but unable to move anywhere of my own volition. I could only stand against the cold pole and wonder.

Then I felt something softly slap the tip of my dick. It was so sudden, so unexpected, that I gave an involuntary thrust of my hips toward it but it was gone. Then it was back, another quick slap, then gone again. Once more I felt it, but so soft and quick that I could not even decide if it was a finger, his tongue or his cock that was teasing the tip of my shaft. The slaps turned into strokes along the shaft. Then slowly I felt it going in circles, around the tip and down to the ridge and around again. I decided that it must be his hand. Softly it probed the opening in the end of my rod, tantalizing me. Up and down the shaft it ran. The amazing feeling of excitement caused by the gentle rubbing was only multiplied by not knowing exactly the source.

Soon I felt his hand encircle my cock, and the stroking up and down became more intense. Each time he reached the top he rubbed against the ridge below the head and found an exquisitely sensitive spot. Then he cupped the tip in his fingers, rolling them around to bring strong sensations into it. Up and down the shaft again he stroked. His hand rolled over the length of it, and his palm rubbed on the tip. My cock was jerking to his movements.

Then it stopped. I could see nothing, hear nothing, feel nothing. It was as if I were floating alone in space with only the contractions of my cock to orient me. For long moments I strained to hear anything, to get any feeling for his intentions. I did not know if he was even in the room. What sort of birthday present was this that the guys had arranged for me?

Something touched my dick, so very softly. Smooth skin rubbed over it and I felt the rounded shape. My dick slipped into the crevasse between the rounded mounds, and then up on to the other one. Round and round on the smooth skin it went. Then my hard cock slipped back into the crack and I felt it clamp down and begin to move up and down. I realized that this time it was his round ass that was rubbing my crotch. I think he leaned forward and thrust his ass backward to press it hard against my dick, and then he moved it in circles until my shaft was throbbing again. In the darkness and silence everything was concentrated in the sensitive nerve endings of my cock and the felling was intensified beyond anything I had felt before. The cheeks spread wider and my cock penetrated to rub his anus. My stimulation was intense. It built and built toward the climax.

And then it was gone. Where was that fine butt? Nothing gave me an idea where he had gone. Only my rod twitching and tingling was left to me. I fought to climax and end this all, but there was nothing left to stimulate it. Slowly, slowly again it subsided. I could feel its rock hardness projecting in front of me but knew I was retreating from my orgasm once again. Time passed unmarked in my blank and soundless world as I awaited the next stage. I moved what little way I could, to the right, to the left, searching for his touch, but found nothing.

Then something slid softly across my balls, and continued up the shaft of my hard rod. It felt a bit wet. Was it his tongue teasing me? It circled the ridge at the top of my cock, and then slid back down. I knew I could feel the slight wetness now. At the base of my cock it flicked back and forth, and then swiftly licked up and down and up again. As it reached the top, and my cock strained forward to meet it, I felt his lips encircle the head. Slowly, slowly, he slid his lips down down down the shaft. My cock was deep in his throat and still he took it in. Then when it was fully inserted as deep as it could go he rolled his tongue around inside, sending waves of sensation flooding me and making me thrust my hips forward to drive it in. Again and again he took it in and let me draw it out. The sensation was overwhelming. He took me right to the point of climax, and slowly pulled his lips up the shaft to the crown. His tongue flicked around I tried to move my cock forward into his mouth, but a pull on my neck reminded me of the chain fastened to the pole, and my hands behind me reached the end of the silk cord. Still I strained forward but his mouth drew slowly off my cock until I could not reach it any more. I stood there twitching my hips in to the empty void, my cock screaming to come, but he was gone.

There was nothing I could do. I writhed my hips in agony but nothing touched my cock to give it relief. I stood there as the excitement gradually subsided, and gasping for breath I struggled to gain control and stand up straight. Finally I was standing still against the pole, still hard but not throbbing uncontrollably. Silence and darkness surrounded me, and I surrendered to them and waited.

My eyes could not see this dark hunk but in my mind I could. I knew I had had my cock rubbing his hard belly, probing the soft cheeks of his ass and inside his mouth as far as it could go. I knew his hard cock had rubbed against me and I could visualize it standing stiff and straight, but where? All I could was to stand there and wait his next move.

Did I feel a soft breeze on my ear? Gently the air moved, then a little more strongly. A soft breath was blowing on me. I felt something press against my side and my thigh. Lips touched my ear and exhaled, I felt his chest brush me, and his hard cock was pressed against me, throbbing on my thigh. Wondering what he was doing now, I waited for some sign. Then I felt a tug at the cord around my wrists and it fell off, to the ground I suppose. I heard a tiny scraping as the chain around my neck moved, and then it began to pull me forward. I followed in silence, because he had not said a word at all.

Walking in darkness, with no sound from his footfalls, I could not tell where we went, whether we stayed in that room or entered another. Soon I felt the light chain fall down across my chest, reaching just below my belly button, almost touching the top of my still hard cock. My hands were free, but I did not reach. My cock was telling me that it would like to feel my hands on it, but my mind said to wait for better. So I stood, blindfolded, hearing and feeling nothing, and waited.

Some time passed. I had no way to tell how long. It seemed a long time, but surely in a long time my hard on would have given way, and I still could feel it strong and erect.

I strained all my senses. Had I hear a tiny susurration of sound? Was there a soft current of air in front of me? Had he come back, or had he ever left?

Two strong hands were on my chest, pushing backward. Totally unprepared I fell back. The back of my knees hit the edge of the bed and I was prone on its soft surface in a second, surprised and confused. Hands grabbed one ankle. They pulled it to the side stretching my leg that way, and it was wrapped in something soft like silk. I heard a slight snap. Then the other ankle was grabbed, wrapped and secured the same way. I was left lying there like that, my legs spread wide. I tried to move them and found that they were securely fastened to the corners of the bed or some other object, I knew not what.

In quick succession both my wrists were treated the same way, pulled up over my head and to the sides and fastened, so I was totally spread eagled and helpless on the soft bed. The blindfold still covered my eyes and the gag my mouth. My cock, however, surprised by the sudden push and the turn of events, was rapidly becoming flaccid. I was not sure where this fantasy was going.

For some again unknown length of time I lay there with no sensory clues. Then something dripped on my chest. I felt a spreading pool of warmth. A trickle of the warm stuff began going down my chest toward my belly. Momentarily I thought it was blood and then I realized it was warm oil. The thin stream poured on my belly and my belly button and then moved on down toward my cock. Although that organ was lying quietly, it began to become alert when the soft stream of warm oil was poured down its length, and gently over the balls.

The trickle went on over both thighs, awakening responses in my cock for what I hoped would be a nice rubbing. Soon hands were on my chest, spreading the warm oil over my muscles and around my nipples. Then they followed the stream down over my belly. They began making warm circles, coming nearer and nearer to my re-hardened cock each time. It seemed that rod was reaching out toward them and I moved my hips the little I could to try to reach those warm hands.

But now they moved down to my thighs, and massaged gently upwards. They came to my crotch, rubbing gently against my balls as they moved back and forth. Each time they rolled a little further onto my scrotum and a little further up toward the twitching shaft of my dick. It was an exquisitely teasing sensation to feel them approaching a little at a time. Closer and closer they stroked, and then softly the flat palm of one hand moved up the shaft. It neared the tip and then made little circles right on the sensitive ridge. Smooth and oily it went around and around on my cock, pressing it gently down onto my belly. I felt another hand gently cupping my balls, squeezing each time the head of my cock twitched against the palm.

Then the hands wrapped around the shaft all the way, both hands moving up and down its length but not touching the sensitive head. They began to rotate in opposite directions, still moving up and down. The top hand circled the head of my hard cock and provoked excruciatingly intense responses. It found the sensitive ridge and stroked the most responsive spot. Some boyfriends had given me what they thought were hand jobs before, but this was a masterpiece of tantalization. Suddenly the soft slow motion turned into fast long strokes. He jerked on my cock as it rose to the point of explosion. Still blind, still silent, only the gathering excitement in my dick meant anything to me. Then with a final long tug everything was gone again.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers
12