The House of Teenage Tyranny Ch. 01

Story Info
Presumptuous teens begin taking over an older man's house.
9k words
3.8
38.6k
37
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
396 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age.

*****

I: ERIC AND KATIE

*Knock, knock, knock*

Was that a knock at the back door? David strained his ear to listen.

*Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock*

It was. Someone is at the back door. Who would knock at the back door? David got up from his living room recliner, walked through the dining room and into the kitchen, where he saw a young couple standing at the sliding glass door. What were they doing in the back yard? Why didn't they just come to the front door?

David slid the door open. "Yes?"

"Hey, is it all right if we use your pool?"

"Umm ... I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"I'm Eric, this is my girlfriend Katie. I live right up here on Harbor View."

"Well ... ummmm ... and you ... you want to go swimming in my pool?"

"Yeah."

"Uhhhhh ... well ... I ... I guess." David had not met the two 18-year-olds before, but he saw that Eric had swim trunks and a tee shirt on, while Katie wore shorts and a tee shirt, so while he was prepared for swimming, she didn't appear to be. David was a little concerned that he'd just consented to having skinny-dipping teens in his pool, when Katie, in response to David agreeing to their unusual request, lightly clapped her hands and said, "Cool!" Just then she whipped off her shorts and tee shirt to reveal a bikini underneath.

Poor David, 38 years old and single, didn't get many opportunities to be around supple young female bodies, and the sudden vision of Katie in her bikini almost took his breath away. She was painfully cute, that was for sure. Soon she and her boyfriend were frolicking in his pool, and David stood in the doorway still rather amazed that these teens had had the audacity to let themselves into his gated, fenced-in back yard, investigate his pool and, finding it to their satisfaction, brazenly knock on his back door to ask if they could swim.

"Hey! Hey!" Eric called to him from the pool, "What's your name?"

"David."

"Hey, David, could you get us some towels. We forgot to bring any."

"Uhhh ... OK."

David went inside and fetched two beach towels, then brought them out. "Here you go," he said, laying them on the patio table. They didn't respond, in fact didn't even acknowledge that he'd come back outside, but continued laughing with each other and swimming. Just as David was about to go back in, Eric said, "Hey! Put them over here by the pool."

"Umm. Oh. OK." So David brought them to a spot near the pool's edge. Once again, he did not receive a word of thanks or even any kind of acknowledgement that he'd responded to the request, so, after standing poolside feeling awkward for a moment, he went inside.

He returned to the living room to continue watching TV but could no longer concentrate on the program. He pondered how unusual it was to have these teen visitors and how surprising it was that they would enter his yard without permission.

After a while it dawned on him that he could no longer hear their voices outside, so he went to the kitchen door to have a look, but he didn't see them. Sliding the door open, he poked his head out and looked around. All was quiet. He walked out, still looking for signs of Eric and Katie, but it seemed they were gone. Their wet towels had been left lying on his concrete patio, so he picked them up, wringed them out, and took them inside so he wouldn't forget about them.

Well ... that was certainly strange, he thought. It was about the most interesting thing that had happened to David all year. He led a pretty boring life. Thirty-eight years old, never been married, no kids, hadn't dated a woman in years, worked a drudgerous 8-to-4 office job, had no close friends and no social life to speak of ... David was about as uninteresting as they come. He had had very few sexual experiences, and all of them were clumsy, embarrassing, or otherwise bad. He had no skill with the ladies and garnered very little respect from the men. He was polite, but always allowed others to bask in the social spotlight. In other words, he was a wallflower.

In truth he found human interaction of almost any kind stressful. Since he was no good at socializing and therefore found little reward in it, he spent his time off work at home alone, enjoying his books, movies, and TV shows, and the soothing pleasures of housework, yardwork, taking care of his pool, and of course swimming in it.

The next afternoon when he arrived home from work, David went into his house and started to slip his shoes off when he heard faint voices. Stopping to listen, he realized they were coming from the back yard. He walked through the house and into the kitchen, and saw through the sliding glass door that Eric and Katie were in his pool. What? he thought. What nerve those kids have.

He slid the door open. His uninvited guests heard the door open, and right away Eric "greeted" David with "Hey!" Before David could speak, Eric continued, "Can you bring us some towels again?"

This took David quite off guard. Instead of David putting Eric on the spot by demanding to know why they had helped themselves to his swimming pool, Eric had immediately put David in a position of having to answer. "Uhhhh ... well ... OK."

So David put the confrontation aside for the moment, and went to get towels. They were already in the pool anyway, and would indeed need towels when they got out. David got two fresh towels, since the ones from the previous day had still not dried completely. He brought them out and set them near the pool; once again, Eric and Katie ignored him and continued enjoying themselves, wrestling with each other, laughing, kissing, etc. David stood poolside for a few moments, trying to think of a way he could broach the subject of the teens entering his yard without permission even once, let alone twice, but he couldn't think of a tactful way to begin the discussion. The longer he stood, the more he felt like a pervert since any observer would interpret his lingering presence as voyeurism. So he decided to postpone the discussion until a more opportune moment. He started back toward the kitchen door, when Eric said, "Hey! Dave! Got anything to drink? Got any soda or anything?"

"Ummmm ... well ... um ... I have some diet soda."

Both of them wrinkled their noses at that suggestion. "Ew", said Katie.

"Uhhh, well ... I mean ... I have water, milk ... juice."

"What kind of juice?" asked Eric.

"Grapefruit, and apple."

"Want some apple juice?" Eric asked Katie.

"I guess," she said.

"Bring us some apple juice."

"Uhhh ... OK," came David's feeble reply.

As he poured juice into two plastic tumblers, he thought, What is the deal with teenagers these days? Is this how they all act? What in the world makes them think they can just go into a man's yard, use his pool and then treat him like a waiter? Maybe David should have been more clear yesterday that when he agreed to let them swim, he meant it was OK on that particular day, not just any time. But still, today when they came, they could have at least brought their own towels and drinks.

After he came outside with the two glasses of apple juice, David paused awkwardly as he considered where to set them. He thought if he put them on the patio table, Eric would likely ask him to bring them to the pool. But as the two were getting quite rowdy in the pool, splashing about, he thought if he set them poolside, they might get knocked over or get chlorinated water splashed into them.

Fortunately, Eric noticed David standing with the juice glasses and decided the issue for him. "Oooh," he said to Katie, "Here's our juice. Bring 'em over here, Dave." The two swam to the edge of the pool, where David stooped to hand the glasses to them. From that vantage point he could see down Katie's bikini top, and once again felt a shudder, almost like someone punching him in the gut. David's mouth was suddenly dry, and he reflexively cleared his throat. He started to walk away as the two teens gulped their juice, but then he heard Eric grunt as though to get David's attention to say, "Wait a minute." David turned back, watched them finish quenching their thirst, then they handed their half-empty glasses back, with Eric saying, "Put them over there on the table for us." As soon as David had the glasses back in his hands the teens were back to their frolicking and splashing around, absorbed in each other's attention and ignoring David.

So David went inside and sat down at the dining room table where he would be able to see Eric and Katie once they got out of the pool. He would pass the time reading a newspaper until then, and then he'd go outside and have a little chat with them about securing proper permission before swimming. While he was at it, he might propose that the teens actually earn pool privileges by helping him with some mowing or yardwork or something.

A few minutes later he was startled when the kitchen door suddenly slid open, and Eric, clad only in his dripping trunks and a towel around his neck, said, "Hey! You got any suntan lotion?"

"Uhhhh ... yeah."

"Bring some out." With that, Eric quickly slid the door closed and disappeared from sight, presumably to rejoin Katie.

David found some suntan lotion and brought it outside. He found the teens sitting at the patio table, Katie in one chair, semi-reclined and resting her legs in Eric's lap as he sat in another chair. Eric reached for the lotion, and David handed it to him. Now that the teens were out of the pool, David thought this would be a good time to lay down some rules on pool usage. As he stood thinking about how to begin the discussion, he saw Eric begin to rub suntan lotion on Katie's legs. Once again, David's throat became dry, and his thoughts, already ill-formed and unorganized, became even more scattered from the sight of live human hands actually rubbing Katie's delicious-looking thighs.

Then Katie spoke. "Is this all you got? Juice?"

"Um. Well ... I mean ... except for diet soda, yeah."

"Go get us some soda. Not diet," she said.

"Ummmm ... uh, go ... go get you some?"

"Yeah," said Eric. "Go to the store."

David's jaw almost dropped. By now perhaps he shouldn't have been surprised, but he was flabbergasted at the appalling nerve of these kids. Surely they could tell he was their parents' age. Is this how they behaved with their parents? Making requests ... well, really more like demands, without ever saying "please" or "thank you"?

Perhaps most people would be so outraged by such audacity that they would respond quite decisively, immediately telling the teens to get lost and never come back. But David found their behavior more disorienting than anything else. Vaguely he was aware that his options numbered at least two. One was very clear to him, and easy to carry out: Agree to go to the store and get them some soda. He knew how to do that. Any second option would somehow involve confrontation, something at which he was decidely inexperienced. He had no clear idea what that option would entail.

So ... he gave a by-now-familiar response: "Ummm ... OK." They told him what kind of soda they wanted, and just as David started inside, Eric said, "Get cans."

David went in, and as he slid the kitchen door closed, he considered whether he should lock it. After all, Eric had just slid it open minutes ago rather than knock. He hesitated for a moment, but decided not to lock it, because it would make a clicking sound and he feared Eric and Katie would hear it, and find it rude that he didn't trust them while he was gone.

He grabbed his keys and went out the front door to get in his car and go to the store. He got a six-pack of the soda they'd requested, then went straight back home. The whole affair only took about 10 minutes, but he found himself rushing, worried about the state of his house when he returned. He was relieved to find Eric and Katie still sitting outside and that they had apparently never entered.

He opened two cans and poured them into glasses over ice. He put the rest in the refrigerator, then carried the two glasses outside. "Mmmmm," Katie cooed as she eagerly reached for her glass. Eric asked, "How many cans did you get?"

"Six."

"Only six? Well, OK. Did you put the rest in the fridge?"

"Yes."

"Good. That way they'll be cold tomorrow. Oh hey. That reminds me. Can you leave this back door unlocked for us tomorrow?"

"Uhhhhh. Um, what do you mean?"

"Well, you don't get home from work until, what, like 4:30?"

"Yeah."

"So we'll be here before that, so could you leave that unlocked so we can go in and get our soda, and towels, lotion, stuff like that?"

"Uhhhhh. Ummmm."

Once again David was knocked off balance by having to choose between somehow refuting Eric's assumption that the teens could use the pool any time they wanted, or simply responding directly to Eric's request. Once again David only really knew how to do the latter.

"Well ... I ... I don't really like to leave the house unlocked."

"But the front door will be locked," Eric countered.

"Yes, but ... um ... I mean ... a thief or intruder would certainly think to try the back door."

"Give us a key," said Katie.

"Hey yeah!" Eric agreed. "Do you have another key? Or no, you don't even need another one. Just give us the one you have, and when you go to work tomorrow you can lock the front door behind you. Then when you get home from work, we'll be here, so you won't need the key then."

"Ummmmm," David stammered. He didn't like that idea at all, giving the only key to his house to these kids he barely knew. But it wasn't actually his only key; David's sister, who lived across town, had a spare key in case David was ever locked out, or in case David was out of town and someone needed to access the house. So David could drop by her house later and get the spare. But still, that didn't really matter; he would still have to entrust these teens with a key to his house, and he really didn't feel comfortable with that.

"Daveyyyy," said Eric. "C'mon. Give us the key."

David continued stalling, agonizing over the decision. "Ummm. Uhhh ... well ..."

Eric began snapping his fingers and then holding his palm out. "Davey, c'mon. Give us the key. Either that or leave the back door open."

"Well ... um ... OK ... I'll leave the back door unlocked."

"OK, cool."

II: SEMEN AND CIGARETTES

The next day when David got home from work, he found Eric and Katie outside enjoying the pool. He didn't like the idea of them roaming through his house looking for fresh towels, and assuming they would not bring their own, he had left some in the kitchen, along with the suntan lotion. From what he could tell, they had only come in to get those supplies and two cans of soda. As he settled in his recliner to watch TV, he thought perhaps they weren't entirely unmannered. Maybe as long as they stayed outside, there wasn't really anything for him to be concerned about.

In a few minutes he heard the door slide open, and bent his head forward to see through the opening into the kitchen. He saw Katie come in, dripping wet, and go to the refrigerator to get two cans of soda. As she turned to go back out, David watched her delicious young ass saunter behind the loosely-hanging, soaking wet bikini bottom. Again he felt as if he'd just received a swift kick in the stomach. The sight was almost enough to make him pass out. She closed the door, and he leaned back into his chair. Suddenly his eyes glazed over and the TV screen seemed to be covered in visions of Katie's gorgeous behind. He found himself daydreaming, and every glimpse he'd gotten so far of her sumptuous young body flitted around in his head.

David found masturbation very embarrassing. It was extremely rare for him to do it, and he always felt sort of dirty and ashamed when he did. More common for him was to wake up from a sexy dream in the morning, upon which he'd either find he'd had a nocturnal emission, or he would jar himself from his horny state by immediately taking his morning shower, making sure it was cold until his thoughts turned away from sex.

Now as he sat in his chair under a temporary delirium from the sight of Katie's bikini-clad ass, he suddenly realized he'd been squirming in his chair in such a way as to rub his raging erection around in his pants. Suddenly he froze with the awareness that he might be about to ejaculate. The slightest movement, and he might have an accident right there in his chair! Or, even if he didn't move, one more fleeting vision in his mind of Katie's ass, or her cleavage, or ... oh no! That did it!

He let out a muffled yelp as he realized semen was now flooding out into his underwear. Oh, no! He stood up quickly and started walking briskly to his bedroom, every step accompanied by a contraction of his penis and more gooey jizz in his groin. He shut his bedroom door and then clutched his crotch, pushing on his penis with the palm of his hand as he moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhh!"

When he finished, semen was running down the insides of his thighs. He had never made a mess in his pants like this, certainly never while awake! He was mortified, and as he changed his clothes and cleaned himself up, he also felt very ashamed that it was Katie who had inspired what to David felt like such a depraved act.

Then he heard Eric's voice. "Davey! Daaaveyy!! Where are you?" Oh my god, is that coming from inside the house? He's inside?

"Uhhhh!! I'm in here! Just a sec!" David finished fastening his belt, hurriedly tucked his shirt in, and then emerged from his bedroom. He made sure to close the door, as there was still a pile of pants and jizz-filled underwear lying in the middle of the room. He found Eric and Katie both in the living room.

"Oh, there you are," said Eric. "Hey, we're takin' off. You need to get some more soda. We drank those other 4 cans. Just go ahead and get a 24-pack this time so it doesn't run out so fast. Actually, get two or three different kinds."

"Three," said Katie.

"Yeah, get three. Oh, and you don't have any snacks? Like chips or anything? We looked through the cabinets but we didn't find anything."

"Ummm. Well ... uh, no ... no chips."

"OK, get chips, different kinds, and pretzels, stuff like that."

"Oooh, and ice cream sandwiches," said Katie.

"Oooh, yeah, that'd be good."

David's reply was predictable. "Ummmmm ... OK."

So that night David took a trip to the store and loaded up on the refreshments they'd ordered. While there, he bought a few more beach towels, and another bottle of suntan lotion, figuring it was only a matter of time before those supplies would be required as well. When he got home he stocked the fridge with as many of the 72 cans of soda as he could fit, so they would be cold the next day, and the teens would have their choice of any of the three varieties.

The next day was Friday. When David arrived home, he was surprised to find that Eric and Katie were not in the back yard. Since he'd left the back door unlocked, he thought there was a chance they were in the house somewhere, but it didn't take long to investigate this possibility. The house was all on one floor, consisting only of living room, dining room, kitchen, full bathroom, one bedroom, and a small utility room for the washer, dryer, furnace, and water heater.

The teens were not in the house, but to be sure, he called out, "Eric!? Katie!?" Then he went into the back yard. "Eric!? Katie!?"

They weren't there. Well, this was an unexpected surprise and a good start to David's weekend. Though he was pretty confident they would show up tomorrow, at least tonight he would get a break from their presumptuous behavior, treating him like some kind of butler at his own house!

So David put his feet up and turned on the TV. He almost drifted into a nap in his recliner when suddenly he heard a familiar but very unexpected noise. Was that the kitchen door sliding open!?

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
396 Followers