The House on Lake Atsilov

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or so I thought, because when she showed up at the door she knocked the fantasies out of the park. She stood there with a big smile, a crisp silk gray shirt, a tight black skirt that accentuated her hourglass figure, and a pair of black high heels. Stunning, in a way that said "you can look and enjoy but not touch, and you will be paying me a commission on this consultation."

"Hey Dan, so this is the place, huh?" she smiled sweetly, looking around the half finished, beat up looking living area and kitchen. I could already tell she was calculating the minuscule commission that this house would generate.

"Well, it's a work in progress, and not a lot of progress has been made so far," I said. I was desperately trying not to stare at the gentle curve of her breasts under the silky fabric of her blouse. It wasn't easy. I became dizzy thinking about the possibilities of having my hands on those breasts, and suddenly I realized there had been a long quiet spell and she was waiting for me to say something.

"Um, so why don't I show you the house," I managed to stammer out, and she grinned and nodded. Guys ogling her and becoming semi-conscious was probably something she dealt with a dozen times a day. I didn't see any need to waste time, I pointed her back towards the master bedroom. "I think you'll be impressed by the view in here."

I walked into the room first and turned to watch her come in to see her reaction. Her mouth came open slightly when she walked into the room and her eyes moved in a professional way, scanning the floor and the walls and the glass and the view through it.

"Fantastic view," she said, walking over towards the glass doors.

I was holding my breath waiting for whatever it was that was supposed to happen, but so far I was mightily disappointed. She was impressed with the view, which featured the beginnings of what was going to be a fabulous sunset over the lake, but so far, I was not getting the reaction I was hoping for. She walked out onto the deck and admired more of the view, took a long slow stroll around the room and then came back to where I was standing, still holding my breath, staring at her in intense anticipation. "How bout the rest of the house," she said simply.

To say I was devastated would have been an understatement of epic proportions. I really just wanted to sit down on the bed and have a good cry. So many hopes and dreams, dashed by the wayside. The room wasn't some magic aphrodisiac after all, it was just a room.

I slowly let out the air of my lost hopes and began moving toward the door of the bedroom, preparing my spiel for what was going to be a very disheartening home tour. As I reached the doorway I turned around to say something and realized she wasn't following me. She had walked back over to the window and was looking out at the now dazzling sunset.

She was standing there, her long thin fingers of one hand poised over her mouth, as if she had suddenly seen something incredible that she couldn't define. Her other hand had found a spot high on her thigh. Her eyes had glazed over and she looked as though she was trying to figure something out while simultaneously trying to control a very unexpected desire. I walked over and stood beside her, close enough to drink in the intoxicating smell of her perfume.

"It's amazing, isn't it," I said quietly.

She turned towards me and looked at me with a hunger of overwhelming passion. It had taken longer than the post girl. It took longer than I'd expected. But it had happened. The room had worked.

She slipped into my arms like a glove, almost like some sort of softly magnetic force, both of us moving together with an absolute surrender. We kissed, softly at first, then harder. She stopped once to look at me, and I could see the confusion in her eyes. "What am I doing with Dan, the guy from property management," she was clearly thinking. But the moment passed quickly, and we got right back to kissing there in front of the red and orange hues of the setting sun. I realized, with a flood of unimaginable emotion, that Amanda Black, the hottest girl I knew, was about to fuck my brains out.

My hands were roaming all over her back and down to her ass as we stood kissing, and I was just about ready to rip her clothes off when she pushed me down on the bed and stepped back. She grinned, almost devilishly, and her hands came up and began to slowly unbutton her blouse.

"Take off your clothes," she commanded, as she reached the final button on her blouse and let it fall open to reveal a stunning lace bra that very poorly covered the finest pair of breasts I had ever seen in person. I did what she said, throwing my clothes off to the side, and leaned back on the bed with my cock in my hand to continue watching the show that she so clearly wanted to perform for me.

Next she slid out of her skirt, and by slid out I mean it involved a considerable amount of very sexy wiggling, slow turning around, and more wiggling. When the material was finally free of the last of her high heels, she turned around to show me that the thong panties she was wearing were a lacy match of the bra, and her naked ass was so, so much better than I had imagined. And I had imagined it to be an 11.

She paraded around there in front of me, almost doing a dance to no music, and I knew she was doing it because she knew I was obsessed with her. She knew her body was perfect, and she was proud to show it off.

Then she moved forward to me, got down on her knees in front of me and began teasing my cock mercilessly, bringing her luscious lips close enough to almost touch me, then ease back and slip her tongue out and lick her lips. She would kiss my upper thighs on one side of my cock, then look up at me with those beautiful green eyes, and then move over and kiss my upper thigh on the other side of my cock. She somehow managed to lick all the way around my lower abdomen and upper thighs, all the while looking up at my agonized reaction, and all without coming in touch with my cock. Finally, she offered relief.

"What would you like me to do?" she whispered seductively.

I didn't hesitate. "I want you to kiss my cock," I said.

She smiled and looked at my cock. "Oh," she whispered. "Right here?" she said, leaning forward to kiss one side. "Or right here?" she said, moving to the other. "How about up here," she said, moving up and kissing the throbbing purple head. She continued to move around, expertly kissing my cock, her full lips making soft love to my aching cock.

She was licking up one side and down the other when I heard her whisper again. "Is there anything else you would like me to do?"

"Suck my cock Amanda," I said. "I want you to suck my cock."

"I thought you'd never ask," she said, and she plunged her soft pouty mouth down and took me in with a flourish, causing me to jerk my head back and gasp for air.

Maybe it was because she was my ultimate fantasy, maybe it was because of the room, maybe it was because her face and body were so amazingly beautiful, or maybe it was because she was enjoying it so much, whatever it was I don't know, but it was by far the best blow job I had ever had. Adding even more to the experience, when I managed to tear my eyes away from the vision of her lips wrapped around my cock, I could look over her shoulder and see a fabulous sunset on the lake. It was a needed distraction, because when the most beautiful, sexy woman you know has her lips caressing your cock and is looking up at your with sparkling green eyes, you want it to last, but your cock doesn't. I dragged it out as long as I could, from distracting myself with random unpleasant thoughts to chewing the inside of my mouth. I think she almost sensed my situation, and she was kind enough to lean back and give my cock a chance to calm down a bit. She didn't give it much of a chance, because then she reached behind her back and popped her bra loose, and when she let it fall away I swear her breasts were glowing with perfection. My mouth was watering thinking about how much time I was going to spend on those.

She leaned back towards my cock and let both of her perky nipples graze my cock, and then she let me slide my cock in between the silky comfort of her magnificent breasts. It was almost better than being in her mouth. This was more, much more than more poor but happy cock could take, and she could tell by my expression and the groan that I would be coming soon. She took me quickly back into her mouth, and over the next five minutes, or so it felt, I was pouring a load into her mouth, most of which she swallowed thirstily, though some ended up on her cheek beside her lip, which she very artfully rounded up with her fingertip and licked clean.

I knew that with the vision before me that my cock would be recovering in record time, and I was already horny and dying to pleasure this goddess. I moved around and settled her on her back on the bed and began kissing her ravenously, starting with her lips and neck and then moving down to those incredible breasts, which as I expected, tasted and felt utterly delicious. Her nipples rose to meet my mouth and I couldn't get enough, swirling my tongue in long slow circles as she arched her back and moaned her approval. I could've stayed there at her breasts for hours, but there were other places to explore. I worked my way down her taut stomach and down to her hips until my mouth found its way to the front of the lacy silk thong. It was already damp, but I kissed and licked it until it was soaking, and when she couldn't take it anymore she reached down and pushed my head aside so she could remove her panties and I moved back in place, teasing her a few times with some soft licks and kisses on her stomach and upper thighs before I slid my tongue into her and then came back up to work on her clit.

Turns out Amanda had a bit of an oral fetish, both giving and taking, and she went crazy when I went down on her, both physically and verbally. She had her hands on my head as she told me how good it was feeling, and then she pulled me up onto the bed and we went 69 for a while, which was more than enough to bring me back to full staff. We started with her on top, moved so we were side by side for a while, and then we finished with me on top. If it were up to me we would've started over with her on top and just rotated around like that until we died of old age, but she informed me fairly directly that she wanted me to fuck her.

There are few times when I would do anything to disobey a beautiful woman, and this would not be one. I took her into my arms and slid inside her and we had passionate, arduous, sometimes acrobatic sex as the fire colored sky began to soften with the coming darkness. At one point we slipped out onto the deck and she stood in front of me as I used the head of my cock to massage her clit. If someone had a telescope across the lake they got an epic show, and I was more than happy to share it with them.

We pretty much made love all night, sometimes soft, sometimes hard. I noticed that she texted her football player boyfriend at some point that she had gotten tied up and wouldn't be able to come over that night. So I tied her up with silk scarves so she wouldn't be lying, and ravaged her wonderful body as she writhed on the bed.

All in all, I'd have to call it a very successful evening. I remember half waking up near dawn to find her mouth wrapped around my cock, and I pulled her to me and we made love one last time before I dozed off again, when I woke up much later in the morning she was gone. She had left a note, written in a beautiful script. "Thanks for the wonderful night. I would love to talk more about coming up with the right price for the house, but I'll probably need to see it again. ; )"

Amanda did see it again, many more times in fact, and every time it was better than the last. The best part of her visits was seeing the sexy clothes that she showed up in, and watching her do her slow strip tease when she took them off.

So the house had passed the newest test. The room had won over a woman who would never have had anything to do with me, but it all changed in the room. I was relaxing on the porch with a cup of coffee after another epic Amanda visit when my phone rank and it was my friend Joe, who I suddenly remembered with some degree of sadness was the owner of the home, and who was likely coming back soon.

As it turned out, he wasn't coming back soon, his overseas project had been extended for a few more months, so he was asking me if I was willing to stay on with the house. I had a hard time containing my enthusiastic yes.

We chatted about how the renovations were going and other house related items, and then I felt compelled to ask him the question that was burning a hole in my head.

"So Joe, have you ever noticed anything special about the master bedroom?" I asked.

"Uh, what kind of special?" he asked.

Now I figured that he would've just owned to it right away, so I wasn't sure how to continue the conversation. "Well, like, does it have a different kind of energy for you?" I asked.

"Not really," he said. "But I'm still not sure what you mean."

"Well I've just noticed that, um, women seem to really like the room," I said.

"Huh. No, I've not noticed that. In fact, when I was separated from my wife a while back I did have some ladies come over, but it didn't seem any different than any other room."

"Hmm. Well maybe its just because I'm on the rebound or something," I said.

We chatted about a few other things and then I hung up the phone. I walked back into the room and heard a noise by the bedroom door, and I remembered it was the day the cleaning girl, Shanala came to clean the house. It appeared that she had been listening to my end of the conversation by the door.

That seemed odd, but I was more perplexed by Joe's tepid response about the room. Women who came into the room seemed to become overwhelmed by passion, and they willingly have wild, uninhibited sex with me. But Joe did not have the same experience.

I went back out and sat on the porch and got into my meditation mode staring out over the lake. After some careful analysis I decided that the best thing to do would be to do more research.

I decided that the next experiment would need to test the level of inhibition loss, to see just how powerful the effect of the room was. I got to thinking that a good test would be to have two women come up the room, two women I didn't even know personally, and see if they would go along with a threesome, and better yet, have sex with each other. All in the interest of science, you understand.

As I was thinking of two women who would be ideal for the experiment, I suddenly got an idea that would make the test even more intriguing. While a threesome with a stranger would be a taboo event for a lot of women, and a threesome with some bisexual action would be even more taboo, a threesome with bisexual action AND incest would be beyond wild.

So my next experiment would involve the Hagel twins. Everybody in town called them the Hagel twins because they looked so much alike no one ever tried to keep up with what their actual first names were. They were Swedish bombshells, 6'2 with long blond hair, long lean bodies and long, beautiful legs. They held every basketball scoring record at the local high school, played college hoops and then came back home and opened up an interior decorating firm, aptly called Hagelx2. As fate would have it, my little lake house needed some interior decorating consultation. So I contacted them and set an afternoon appointment, made it clear I wanted both of them to come, and spent the next few days fantasizing that my stranger-bisexual-incest-threesome would pan out.

The girls showed up right on time, and they looked even more impressive in person than they did in their tv ad. They were both conservatively dressed in khakis, white shirts and tennis shoes, and to say they looked exactly the same would be an understatement. They even dressed the same.

I didn't waste any time, told them the most important room I wanted them to look at was the master bedroom, so we all went back into the magic room.

They did the usual oohing and aching about the view, it was going to be yet another gorgeous, fireball sunset over the lake and we were just in time to see the sun hitting the lake. The three of us walked out onto the deck and I was showing off some of the different views of the lake, and they both became quiet, mesmerized by the scene in front of them. I was standing between them and we were all leaning on the rail looking out.

"Sometimes I come out here in the afternoon and just take all my clothes off, its so private that you can be naked out here," I said.

They were both quiet for a few moments and then one of them turned to me and spoke.

"Do you really?" she said. "You get naked out here?"

"That sounds like it would be something to see," said the other, looking at me leeringly.

The first Hagel twin reached over and started to unbutton my shirt from the top, and then I felt the other one unbuttoning my shirt from the bottom. My shirt was suddenly hanging open, and two sets of twin hands were rubbing my chest. I turned towards one and she was looking at me like a dog looks at a steak, and she leaned in and kissed me, first with her lips and then with her tongue, but it didn't last long, because the second Hagel twin grabbed me by the chin and pulled me to her mouth, and as it turns out the twins also kissed the same. In fact, they seemed to move in some kind of tandem synchronized motion, their hands moving swiftly down into my pants, treating my cock to an epic double hand job as I took turns kissing them. They had succumbed to the powers of the room much faster than Amanda, even though I was a total stranger.

They also moved things forward much faster, in no time I was on my back in the bed, one Hagel sister perched on my cock while I tongue thrashed the other who was straddling my face. At some point I was able to get an angle on a wall mirror, and I could see that the two sisters perched above me were making out with each other for all it was worth. Some things are sexy because they are naughty, and watching two sisters make out with each other was naughty sexy. For their part, they seemed to forget the fact that they were sisters.

For the next two hours we were a tangle of naked arms and legs and hands and mouths. I took turns kissing, licking, sucking and fucking the two girls, making an effort to give equal time, though it was hard to tell because they looked so much alike. The girls continued to fully interact with each other, kissing, sucking on each other's breasts, going down on each other. My first climax of the night came when I was fucking one of the girls doggy style while she was going down on her sister, we fell into an incredible rhythm where we all seemed to be moving together. When I came it felt like my whole body was on fire, and I was sure I was done for the night. But then sister one moved around and seductively licked the cum covered pussy of the other sister, and well, I was pretty much immediately hard again. Not that I didn't take my time and just watch them for a while.

The second time I came, the girls were ravenously giving me a double blow job, taking turns sucking my cock. One was sucking my cock while the other was licking my balls, and then they brought their mouths together on either side of my cock and ran their lips and tongues up and down, taking time to share a french kiss over the top of my cock each time they got to the top. When I came, I came everywhere, all over their faces, and they further entertained me by licking each other clean.

We spent the next hour sitting out on the deck, naked, looking out over the lake, laughing and joking, flirting, enjoying the feeling of being naked out in the open. Later we went back in and had a third session, slower and almost like lovers. I spent an inordinate amount of time just watching the two of them together, which was erotic and sexy and taboo all at the same time. They seemed to realize in a way just how naughty having sex with their sibling was, but on some level they had turned it all off and were just caught up in the moment. Me, I was loving every minute of it, watching two sisters in my bed going 69 while I stroked my cock and watched.