The House on Moore Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making what seemed to her a horrendously loud racket as it ran, the din of the blender made Susan cringe, covering her ears, and burying her head between her shoulders.

When the concoction in the blender was done, Evie poured the contents into a glass and set it, along with a couple of painkillers in front of Susan. "Here you go, this will fix you right up," she advised the older woman.

Even though she had kind of half-watched Evie make it up, Susan asked, "What's in it?"

"The banana has a lot of things that'll help with your hangover. It has electrolytes and some other vitamins and minerals that'll help soothe your stomach. The honey will raise your blood sugar levels, and the milk will help rehydrate you and soothe your tummy too. The vanilla is just for flavoring, and the pills are for your headache. Go ahead drink it. It's what I take when I got a hangover, it always helps me."

Slowly, one at a time Susan put the pills into her mouth then picked up the glass and drained it. When she was done, she handed the empty glass to a smiling Evie asking, "How can you be so damn perky after all we drank yesterday?"

Placing the glass in the sink after rinsing it, Evie responded, "Oh, I hardly ever get a hangover drinking beer. But what a doozy I get if I drink the hard stuff."

It amazed Susan how up the girl was after the previous day and evening of drinking, but had to admit, the banana drink had made her stomach feel better already. Another thing she took note of was, Evie hadn't said, or hinted about anything happening between them the night before, she acted just as she had any other morning. Susan was beginning to think it had all been a dream.

"What would you like for breakfast?" Evie asked.

Having no idea what she wanted, what her stomach could tolerate, she just shrugged in response.

"I can make omelets, pancakes, waffles, poached eggs, whatever you'd like."

"What do you recommend?"

Evie thought a second then said, "I think I'll make poached eggs for you, it'll help with your stomach."

Susan watched as Evie first put water on to boil, then put two slices of bread in the toaster without putting them down. Opening the dishwasher, the young woman took out a clean cup, saucer, and spoon, and after filling the cup with coffee set it in front of Susan. By the time Evie placed breakfast on the table, Susan had to admit she was feeling better. Her stomach was no longer queasy, her head throbbed a lot less, and getting some food inside her was going a long way towards helping her feel better still.

Although they chit chatted during breakfast, nothing was mentioned about the night before. When they were done, Evie picked their dishes up from the table and placed them into the sink. Grabbing the coffee pot, she refreshed the cups she'd left on the table.

After pouring Susan a fresh cupful of the dark brew, Evie caught her cousin by surprise when she leaned over and gave the older woman a short, but passionate kiss. Afterwards, with her face inches from Susan's, she said softly, "I thought last night was wonderful," and followed it up with a quick peck on the lips.

As the girl poured herself another cup of coffee, then walked back over to the counter and placed the pot back in its cradle, Susan sat stunned by the unexpected kiss, and astonished by the confirmation. 'Oh my god...last night really DID happen,' her mind cried out. The first emotion Susan felt after the shock of the confirmation was happiness. 'Last night really did happen,' she thought again, smiling. The smile quickly disappeared though; her joy replaced by a feeling of guilt. Looking at Evie she was thinking, 'Although it certainly doesn't seem so, maybe Evie really regrets last night and is just putting a happy face on it. Maybe the incest part is too much for her. I know it's a lot for me to accept.'

After taking a sip of her coffee, a move more to give her time to get her thoughts together than anything, Susan said, "Uh Evie, uh...maybe we shouldn't have um...you know...uh...done what we did last night. We are first cousins after all."

Evie turned and leaned back against the counter top, raised her hands, wiggled her fingers, and asked rhetorically, "Oooooo, the incest thing huh?" Pushing herself off the counter, smiling as she walked over to Susan, she said, "I don't care about any of that nonsense. We're both consenting adults and no one got hurt. Besides, what we did was a beautiful thing." Leaning down she kissed Susan again, but much more passionately this time, while cupping the older woman's left breast.

Susan's head was spinning. It wasn't the alcohol this time, and it wasn't the hangover, which by the way she hardly noticed any more. In her head the voice that had encouraged her to approach Evie in the first place was gone, replaced by her conscience screaming, "Incest," over and over. The chant was like a drumbeat, but Susan quickly realized something...monumental. She liked the way Evie kissed her, liked kissing her back too, liked the girl's hand on her breast, liked what they'd done last night and wanted to do more, much more. With absolute certainty, she said unequivocally to her conscience, 'Shut up,' then raised her hands and placed them on Evie's hips, returning the younger woman's kiss with equal enthusiasm.

They kissed for a long time then Evie kissed the tip of Susan's nose, looked into her eyes for a few seconds, and said softly, "I'm glad that's settled."

The rest of Sunday was spent nursing what remained of a hangover, talking, reading, watching a few 'chick flicks', generally relaxing.

Late afternoon, just after the last movie they'd been watching ended, Evie went over to where Susan sat on the sofa, knelt on the floor beside her, and laid her head on her cousin's lap. They talked about the movie as Susan idly played with Evie's tresses.

Desire awakened. Evie slowly moved her hand up the inside of Susan's thigh, as her cousin ran her fingers through her hair. Using the backs of her nails, Evie repeatedly stroked Susan's thigh, going higher until Susan spread her legs, allowing more access. Her fingers lazily caressing as they talked, Evie ran her nails up Susan's left thigh, then down the right, going back and forth. On one cycle, when the back of her hand reached Susan's crotch, Evie pressed her knuckles against her cousin's pussy and laid her thumb alongside the woman's clit. Moving her thumb along its length, Evie could feel the nub harden under her touch.

Evie's caresses excited Susan. Her cousin stroking her thighs felt so wonderfully sensual; she just had to spread her legs wider for more. Susan couldn't believe how stimulating this simple, yet tender and sensuous act was. As they talked about the movie and Evie caressed her, Susan laid her head against the sofa back and closed her eyes, while her fingers continued to toy with the girl's beautiful hair. When Evie pressed her hand into her pussy, and then her thumb against her clit, Susan couldn't help but let out a long, "Hmmmm," as her head rolled to one side. She also couldn't help when she sighed and uttered, "Oooo," seconds later, as her younger cousin began to rub her clit and roll her knuckles against her panty-clad pussy.

Evie rubbed Susan's pussy through her panties for quite a while, and then moved herself between her cousin's legs. Kneeling, she pulled the garment down, as Susan raised her hips to help. Leaving the panties around Susan's left ankle, Evie put her hands on her cousin's hips and urged her to move her ass further down on the cushion.

After the older woman was in position, she sat on her heels and spread Susan's pussy with her thumbs, admiring the sight for several long seconds. While keeping Susan's plump right lip spread, she rubbed her fingertips gently over the woman's tender, wet flesh. Using both hands, Evie began to massage Susan's pussy, pressing the plump prominent outer lips together, working her thumbs against them before spreading the lips apart again. Gently she pressed her fingers and thumbs into Susan's pussy, kneading the smooth inner flesh of her outer lips, the slippery slick and delicate flesh of her inner lips, and then her long clitoral hood. Placing a finger on either side of her cousin's clit, she slowly pushed two fingers of her other hand into her cousin's very wet hole and began to masturbate her.

Slouched down on the sofa, legs spread wide Susan was happy and content to let Evie play with her. She loved the girl's soft touch and the feelings she was causing between her legs, in her belly, and all the way up to her nipples. When Evie began to rub Susan's clit and finger her pussy, the older woman closed her eyes and held her bottom lip trapped between her teeth nibbling it. Pulling the front of her long tee shirt up over her breasts, she brought her own fingers to her nipples, stretching them out, sending a thrill back down the line to her clit. Engrossed in what was happening Susan was startled when she felt Evie's lips and tongue touch her pussy. Her eyes shot open as she placed a hand on the top of Evie's head and said, "Honey, no. I haven't bathed since last night."

Replacing her mouth on her cousin's clit with her thumb, and keeping the two fingers she had in Susan's pussy moving, she looked up, smiled and replied, "I know, but I love your smell. I prefer eating pussy that's not just been washed, that has had a chance for its natural aroma and taste to come out. A just washed pussy is good, but it's so clean, so...well almost bland. I like this much more," then moved her thumb and placed her lips over Susan's clit again.

Although some part of her wanted to stop Evie, her pussy wasn't one of those parts. When Evie placed her lips over her clit and began to flick her tongue repeatedly over the hard nub, Susan lost all reluctance and let the girl have her way. As Evie went down on her, Susan found the aural sex as exciting as the oral sex, surprised the sounds of her cousin moaning into her pussy, and even her quite audible slurps were so arousing. What surprised her even more though, was after Evie had been eating her a while, she looked down at the younger woman and said from between gritted teeth, "That's right, you better eat my dirty, fucking nasty ass pussy you little bitch; eat it you little cunt, eat it good."

Susan talking dirty to her like that made Evie moan, and she pushed her face deeper into her cousin's crotch, doubling her efforts, fingering, licking, and sucking with greater passion. She kept up her oral and digital assault until Susan was moaning almost continuously, then she raised the seated woman's legs and pressed them back into her chest. Pushing her face back into her cousin's crotch, Evie licked and sucked Susan as if her pussy was a succulent fruit, and she hadn't had a meal in a week.

As Evie so expertly and enthusiastically went down on her, Susan wrapped her arms around her legs, held them back and spread for the younger woman, giving her maximum access, while her own fingers sought out her nipples again.

Evie ate Susan's pussy, relishing the taste, aroma, and feel, pleasuring the woman's sex for a long time before pausing and raising her head. Looking up, she saw Susan with her arms wrapped around her legs, her fingers tenderly pulling and stretching her nipples, eyes closed. Smiling, Evie sat back on her heels, then sank her thumb into her cousin's pussy and worked it in and out, coating the digit with the older woman's thick, viscous, and delicious natural lube. Leaning forward, she spit onto Susan's asshole, adding further to the mixture of saliva and pussy drool already there. After smearing it all around Evie then slowly, gently pressed her thumb against her cousin's anus. When her thickest digit was in Susan's ass to the first knuckle, she rotated her hand so she could sink two fingers back into her cousin's pussy. It took a while, but once her thumb was buried to the web of her hand inside Susan's asshole, Evie began to pump the three digits. After getting a good rhythm going, Evie leaned forward again and placed her lips over Susan's clit, licking and sucking as she fingered her cousin's two holes.

As a rule, Susan hadn't cared much for anal sex, even though when the mood struck her she did finger herself there on occasion. She'd tried anal sex with three different men and hadn't enjoyed it; she had found it painful, mostly because the men were too impatient to get it inside her. Since it wasn't very important to her, she hadn't broached the subject with Tom Morris, but neither had he brought it up. However, at this moment, with this partner, Susan found the mood right, and let her cousin continue to play with her ass. It was hard to believe how different it was to have someone other than herself so delicately and gently play with her back there, to take their time and let her get comfortable with the wanted intrusion. The capper though was when her cousin began to finger her pussy and ass, then began to lick and suck her clit. The feelings were incredible, and Susan thought she'd lose her mind as her hips began to move seemingly of their own accord.

Evie was giving her best, but found it difficult to maintain a good rhythm as Susan bucked her hips against her mouth and fingers. Shortly, due to the enthusiastic movement of Susan's hips, she really no longer had to pump her fingers; she just let her cousin hump against them. From the way Susan was reacting, and the way her cousin's pussy and ass were clenching her fingers, Evie knew it wouldn't be long before she came.

Susan was breathing irregularly, almost panting through an open mouth, forehead wrinkled and eyes squeezed tightly closed. Her hips were pumping frantically against Evie's fingers and mouth, while her own fingers pulled at her nipples unmercifully, something she hadn't liked before. Unexpectedly, her orgasm crashed over her. It hadn't built slowly, steadily like usual, but just like the night before it was just suddenly there, rolling over her in wave after wave. Susan cried out, moaning, almost whimpering as she came. Body taut, she groaned and grunted as her hips bucked on Evie's fingers and against the girl's face, as waves of pleasure rolled over her repeatedly. Not only had she climaxed unexpectedly for the second time with Evie, but for Susan this was also an unusually long and intense orgasm, even more so than the one she had the night before. When the final wave of pleasure washed over her then ebbed, Susan was spent. With her body relaxed, she lay frozen for a moment with her arms wrapped around her legs, still holding them up.

As Susan came, Evie could feel each pulse, each contraction of her cousin's orgasm, and it thrilled her. The woman's pussy and asshole clamped down on her fingers and thumb with each contraction, and somehow throughout Susan had been able to keep her hips moving, albeit jerkily on and off those digits. Evie also found the sounds, the moans and groans Susan uttered as she came exciting. When her cousin's orgasm finally passed and she relaxed, she allowed her fingers to slip out, and then sat back on her heels again.

Susan felt a loss when Evie's fingers slipped out of her. She slowly lowered her feet to the floor then lay still, her breathing labored. Once she'd caught her breath, she sat up, hugged Evie to her, and kissed the top of her head. She held Evie in her arms then said, "I'm sorry about what I called you."

Confused, Evie sat back, looked at her cousin, frowned, and asked, "What was that?"

Self conscious and ashamed about it, she replied, "Bitch and cunt," rapidly adding, "I don't even like those words, especially the 'C' word."

Evie smiled, gave a short laugh and replied, "Don't worry about it, it was the heat of the moment and I knew what you meant. Besides, I might call you the same thing...or worse one day. Just remember it's just that...the heat of the moment."

The two women hugged again, and then Susan asked enthusiastically, "Want me to do you now?"

Evie sat back on her heels again, thought a moment then replied, "No."

Susan was disappointed and guessed it showed on her face, because Evie then said, "No, no, it's not that. It's just that...well, I want to do something, and you might think it's a little weird."

Susan smiled at her cousin, passed her hand through the girl's hair, and said, "I don't think I'd ever find anything you wanted to do weird."

Smiling broadly Evie replied excitedly, "Good! What I want to do is masturbate while you watch. Okay?"

Sitting back Susan countered, "Sure, as long as I can do the same if the mood strikes me."

Evie threw herself into Susan's arms and kissed her long and deep, then hopped onto her feet and said gleefully, "I'll be right back."

Running up the stairs, Evie went to her bedroom and returned less than a minute later with four items. She crossed to the chair opposite Susan and set the items on the coffee table. From her bedroom, Evie had brought down her anal beads, Goldilocks, a tube of lube, and a towel. Looking at Susan, she smiled and said totally unabashedly, "These are just two of my toys."

As Evie stripped and spread the towel over the chair seat, Susan eyed the toys on the table. She thought, 'Just two of her toys the girl said,' thinking of the only one she had, her little vibrator.

Slouching down in the chair and placing the soles of her wide spread feet on the coffee tables edge, Evie put both hands between her legs. Using just her fingers, she dragged them up and over her pussy, pushing the fingertips deep into her flesh, until her clit was caught between her index fingers. Pushing her hands back down over her lips, she spread them apart, showing Susan the pink inside.

Susan was totally absorbed watching Evie's act of self-love. Except for the other night when she was much further away from her cousin's reflected image, she'd never seen another woman masturbate, and found watching extremely arousing. This was nothing like standing in a doorway halfway across the room watching a girl play with herself, excited by secretly watching, yet afraid you might be caught. No, this time she was seated comfortably only five or six feet away, and better yet, had the girl's permission, encouragement even, to watch. Susan had an unobstructed view of Evie's pussy, and enjoyed a much greater level of detail, to both eye and ear than she had the other night. The way Evie was seated, and the way her knees were spread and turned out, made the girl's asshole plainly visible too. For Susan, this was a naughty, deliciously exciting sight and felt her clit throb in response to the spectacle. Wide-eyed and silent as Evie ran her fingers over her closed lips, Susan let out an involuntary moan when the girl pushed her fingers back down and spread those wonderful lips open showing the pink, wet, and shiny core of her pussy.

Evie was so wet her inner lips lay plastered to her outer ones. While holding her flower spread open with fingers of one hand, she used just one fingertip of her other and moved it over her lips, around her clit, then down and into her pussy. She was pleased Susan watched as she added a second finger to the first, the older woman studying her closely as Evie fingered herself. Taking her hand from her pussy, Evie put those two fingers into her mouth, and then pulled them back out through sealed lips. She held the digits up and licked them like tiny cocks, her eyes watching Susan watching her. Lowering her hand back to her pussy, she ran her fingers along each side of her clit then pulled the prepuce back. Exposing her clit, Evie shivered, as she usually did when she bared her little pearl to someone's view. Bringing the end of her index finger to her lips, Evie wet it with the tip of her tongue, and while still holding her clitoral hood pulled back rubbed the head of her clit lightly with the fingertip. Releasing the hold on her hood, her fingers ran back through her lips, down to her asshole. Her fingertips rubbed around and over her anal opening, and the flat of her fingers pressed against it. Moving her hand back up to her pussy, she grasped her inner lips between thumb and forefinger, stretched them out, and waggled them, pulling them hard enough to tug against her clit. Taking both hands from between her legs, Evie spanked her pussy several times, before taking hold of the ball of the stud she wore through her clitoral hood, and began to pump it. Rubbing the steel ball under the hood against her little man sent tremors of pleasure through her body, causing her nipples and areolas to tingle.