The House Sitting Job

Story Info
Young man takes house sitting job to earn extra cash.
1.3k words
3.68
30.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon was broke. He had lost his last restaurant gig after getting into a fist fight with one of the line chefs. He had called him a queer in front of customers after he urged him to hurry with the order he placed almost an hour ago. He wasn't really mad he was called a queer, even though he had never made it with another guy. He was angry the chef was giving him a hard time at work and he thought they were friends.

He was sitting in his studio apartment on his lap top scrolling Craigslist's jobs category. He seen one that asked for a house sitter for the upcoming weekend. They had a small dog that would need to let out a couple times a day and watering plants. He emailed to see if the job had been filled yet. He quickly got a response back saying no and the job offered $150 for two days and asked if he was ok with paypal or venmo. Brandon loved dogs and used to water his grandmother's plants when she was still alive so he accepted.

He was emailed the address, the phone number to the woman's house it belonged too, and instructions for watching the house. It wasn't too far from where he lived so it wouldn't be too bad of a bike ride.

The following Friday he got up early and rode his bike to the address. There was a key under the flower pot in the back of the house as the email mentioned and he let himself in through the back door. He was quickly met from a cute and friendly collie. The name tag read "Buster". He rubbed the dog's head and looked for the leash to take him outside.

He put the pink leash on the dog and took him to the backyard. Buster sniffed around the yard nonchalantly. Brandon looked around the yard. The house was two stories and seemed old but nice and charming. The yard was lined with trees, grass freshly cut, and a big vegetable garden over to the far right. He heard some rustling coming from a gathering of bushes on the left side of the yard. He thought it was an animal so he dismissed it.

He looked down at Buster to see if he had finished his business and was taken aback to see Buster staring at the place he had heard the noises coming from. He didn't want him to see whatever it was and take off so he took him inside. He came back out and found the pooper scooper to clean up. He heard the bush rattle again. Brandon was about 6 foot and on the slim side. He was Asian and very well put together. He had dark hair and eyes and pouty lips. He got a bit freaked out so he finished up and went inside. He feed the dog and went to the kitchen closet to fetch the water can. He started from the top of the house and worked his way down. This lady had a lot of plants Brandon noted, at least one in every room.

He was in her upstairs study watering the aloe plant when something caught his eye out the window. He could see into the neighbor's yard. They had a big pool and seats all around. What caught his eye was movement. He looked a little closer to see what it was and noticed two figures by the far side of the pool. Two men, one Hispanic and short but very muscular and a taller white male, older with salt and pepper hair but very tone. They were naked! Brandon couldn't believe his eyes. He thought to look away but couldn't help himself. He moved to the window at the opposite side of the room to get a better view. On his way he found a pair of binoculars. He grabbed them and stood close to the window.

He found the men again near the chairs this time. They both had wine glasses in their hand and seemed to be having a good time. They laughed and chatted for a bit before the smaller hispanic one put his glass down and sat next to the taller gentleman. He began to kiss him and touch his chest. Brandon had never seen two men kiss in real life. He never really watched a lot of porn and when he did he never really thought to. He noticed that his cock did jump a bit at the sight of it. He continued looking.

The taller gentleman began to stroke his own cock while kissing the other man. He took the hand that was rubbing his chest and moved it down to his penis. The smaller removed his hand only for a second to spit into then placed it back on the gentleman's cock to begin rubbing it up and down. He started to kiss his neck and the taller gentleman began to push him down closer to his cock. The smaller man took this as an invitation and started to lick the man all around his cock. He put his hands underneath the man's thighs then swallowed the taller mans cock in one gulp.

Brandon's cock was fully erect now. He rubbed on his pants without taking his eyes off the neighbors and felt himself needing to release.

The taller gentleman let his head fall back as the smaller Hispanic man was going up and down slowly on his member. He rubbed the other man's back and ran his fingers through his hair. He then placed his hands behind him and began to pump his cock into the other man's mouth.

Brandon licked his hand and placed it into his shorts to pull his own cock out. He was average size and well manicured. He began to pull on himself to the rhythm of the man fucking the Hispanic man's mouth. His cock already had some pre-cum on the tip. He was experiencing a new type of arousal he had never thought of before.

The taller gentleman pulled the Hispanic man up to him. He laid down on the lawn chair and beckoned the man over to him. The smaller man straddled his face and began to fuck his mouth. Brandon was getting close to coming but he couldn't stop watching so he slowed down to be able to last as long as they did.

The Hispanic man grabbed the taller man's head and fucked his mouth hard and fast. The taller man was masturbating his big dick and Brandon could see the veins in it from as far as he was. Brandon could see the sweat beads on his forehead and knew it was getting close. Brandon beat his dick to be able to cum the same time the man did.

Suddenly the taller man's cock exploded into his hand. It was a bucket load Brandon noted. The Hispanic man turned to see this and smiled. He pulled his cock out the man's mouth and sat on his chest. He started jerking his cock and in no time was spurting hot man juice all over the taller man's face.

Brandon lost it at the sight of this and shot hot seamen onto the plants in front of him. His penis seeming to be pulling all the life force out of his body. He couldn't ever remember an orgasm so hard in his young life. He looked down at his cock and noticed it was still semi hard. He looked back up at the men and noticed they were running around seeming to be chasing something. He looked ahead of them to see what it was and almost lost his breath when he seen Buster chasing a black and white cat through their yard. He dropped the binoculars and put cock back in his pants to run downstairs. He couldn't believe he was about to meet these men face to face. He jumped over the fence over into their yard where the men stood stark naked. The taller man was much taller close up and he was holding Buster the dog's collar and shooing away the cat he was chasing.

Brandon cleared his throat as they looked at each other then back at him. "Hello my name is Brandon. I think you have my dog".