The House Warming Gift

Story Info
Neighbor caught cheating & forced into sexual favors.
1.8k words
4.08
58.2k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neighbors are a funny thing. There are times when you really love your neighbors and there are those times that you really hate the neighbors that you have. I have learned within the past few weeks, I really love mine. Just a few weeks ago I had some new neighbors move into the house next door to me. They are a young couple, not married, but engaged. Both have great jobs and so they are gone most of the day and are both home at night.

They are both attractive people in their mid-twenties. He is tall, sun-tanned, blue eyes and dark hair. His body is well built do to him working out at the gym. She has a short bob hair style, brown eyes, and also a well fit body. Her breasts are shapely and look very nice in the bikini she wears all the time.

They have a pool in the backyard with a privacy fence lining it. Now you would think that having a privacy fence would grant you just that, privacy. But, lo and behold, I have found that when I am upstairs in my balcony, I can see what goes on in their yard.

I am privy to their young playful sexual romps that they like to have outside. In fact, I look forward to seeing them again and again. The first time, I thought it was just a one time caught up in the moment thing. But it has happened many times since.

One day, while the girl was at work, the guy came home early and he had a woman who was not his fiancée with him. They went outside and were swimming around in the pool and then things started to happen. I grabbed my video camera and decided that I was going to tape it.

Their swim clothes flew off and they were deep into a very heavy make out session. They were all but fucking. I heard their moans of pleasure and their frenzied passion.

I watched as this new girl went down on him and gave him a blow job. She sucked his cock like a pro, fondling his nuts and looking up at him with wanton eyes. He grabbed her head and fucked her with his cock, his hips bucking a frenzied rhythm. He grunted and he came hard into her open and willing mouth. Rope after rope of cum shot down her throat and spilled from her mouth and onto her heaving breasts.

He then pulled her onto a lawn chair and she spread her legs for him and he knelt down and began to eat her out.

She played with her clit as he began tongue fucking her. Within a few minutes she came. She humped his face as she trembled from the powerful orgasm. He now moved over her and rubbed his now stiff again cock against her entrance soaking it in her juices. Then he thrust his cock deep into her wet cunt. She gasped with pleasure as he began to fuck her. He started with a slow steady rhythm, his hands toying with her full breasts.

Her back arched into his touch as he teased her nipples into hard peaks. All the while his hips building to a faster pace of pleasure. She was panting as another orgasm began to build in her. Tighter and tighter she wound up until she burst like a dam. She screamed loudly as she came again. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her and yet he drove his cock deeper and harder into her.

After she came, he pulled out and sat down in a regular lawn chair and she mounted him with her breasts in his face. She grabbed his cock and guided it into her wet pussy and began to ride his cock with a steady pace. His hands grabbed her jiggling breasts and he feasted on them hungrily. She thrust them into his face so he could have better access and his tongue darted to and fro each nipple, licking, sucking and biting gently. She let out a moan and rode him hard and faster. He reached around and grabbed her ass with both hands and helped guide her in and out of him.

He shouted that he was going to cum and she got on her knees and he stood up and he grabbed his cock, aimed it at her face and shot his hot sticky cum all over it. Her pink tongue darted out and she licked all the delicious, creamy goodness from her lips. She rubbed the cum that dribbled out of her mouth into her breasts as if it were lotion. They then got dressed and left the house. By now I was so fucking hot and horny and being that I didn't have a boyfriend at the time, I hooked the camera up to the TV and masturbated with my dildo.

The next day, the girl was not home, but the guy was. I saw him working on the yard. He had been mowing the yard, planting some flowers and other various shrubbery and then he had jumped into the pool after he was finished to cool down. He was practicing laps when I decided to go over and introduce myself.

I wanted his big cock pounding me like in the video. I put on my sexiest bikini which was nothing more than little triangles covering my ample bosom and boy short bottoms that rode up my ass. I brought with me some homemade cookies that I'd just baked and of course the video that I'd made. So with the cookies and video in a basket I meandered over.

I told him that I'd brought a house warming gift and introduced myself and made small talk with him. He'd told me his name was Edward and he and his fiancée just moved from Missouri when he got a promotion for his job. I acted like I cared about his story and asked if he could give me a tour of the house and he said that he'd be happy to. We went in through the sliding glass doors and we toured the bottom half of the house and then he showed me upstairs.

We passed the workout room, the office and a spare bedroom. When we were finished I told him that there was another house warming gift besides the cookies. It was something special just for him. I asked him where there was a DVD player and he told me there was one downstairs in their living room. We headed down the stairs and I pulled out the tape of him. I inserted it into the player and on the screen came him and the other girl.

His eyes widened with shock as he saw himself engaging with this girl. He sat down in complete shock as the video continued on. He looked at me and asked me what it would take for me not to show this tape to his fiancée. I told him I wanted him to do to me what he did with her. I wanted him to fuck me and I wanted to suck his cock. His eyes got bigger when I said that. I told him that I wanted him whenever I pleased or else I would tell his fiancée everything and everything he had with her would be ruined.

He just stared at me open mouthed. He didn't know what to say to that. I then went over and started undoing his swim shorts. He started to protest, but I just pointed to the TV that had him now fucking the other girl quite nicely. He quickly shut his mouth and leaned back to let me take his trunks off. His cock which was nice and erect sprang forth and I began to suck it. I took it slowly in my mouth starting with the tip and working it all the way in till I had him deep in my throat.

I cradled his balls and massaged them gently in my hands. He moaned and grabbed my head with his hands and he began to fuck my face. I opened my throat more and took him deeper and deeper. His breathing now coming in heavy pants, I knew he was close to cumming. I sucked harder and faster until he climaxed deep down my throat. He let out a guttural cry as his cum shot from his dick and into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all, but some of it leaked out and dripped onto my tits.

My cunt was now aching with desire. I was dripping wet and I wanted release. He pulled me up onto the couch and had me lay down with my head on the arm of it. He knelt between my legs and pulled off my bottoms. He buried his face into my sweet haven, drinking in my scent. His tongue immediately began to go to work licking and teasing me.

He then inserted his finger into my tight sheath and fingered me as his tongue worked over my clit. He brought me to climax within minutes. My orgasm rushed through my body and wracked my bones in euphoria. I cried out as my pussy gripped his finger and my cum spilled forth soaking the couch beneath me.

Edward then flipped me over onto my stomach and told me to get on my hands and knees. I did so and I felt him move behind me, running his now stiff cock up and down my dripping slit. Then with one hand on my back and the other guiding his cock to my hole thrust deep into me.

I cried out in pain and pleasure as the length of him stretched and filled my tight pussy. He didn't waste any time with it either. He immediately began to fuck me hard and fast, pistoning me with his long shaft.

His hands dug deep into my hips drawing me away and then pulling me back down on his cock. Each thrust was harder and deeper than the last filling me to the core. I felt my orgasm building inside me. I reached my hand down and rubbed my clit fast.

My body tightened up and my orgasm hit me with the ferocity of a tornado. My pussy clamped down on his cock and throbbed as he thrust into me. My cum gushed from my body adding to the previous orgasm.

I felt Edward pull out and I immediately dropped to my knees as he grabbed his cock and aimed it at my face. He jacked his cock off faster and harder until his hot sticky cum spurted from his body and sprayed all over my face. Some of it made it into my open and waiting mouth, while some of it dripped onto my breasts.

When at last all of his cum had been drawn from his body, he pulled his swim shorts on and I put my bottoms back on. I kissed him and told him to enjoy the cookies and grabbed the tape and left. As I left, I winked at him and told him I'd be seeing him very soon. Since then, I see him at least 3 times a week and his fiancée still doesn't know.