The Houseboat Incident Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start to kiss and suckle on the side of Tommy's cock while Kali recovered. His cock was now coated with Kali spit the taste of copper and sweat had been replaced with the slight taste of watermelon and saliva. Kali leaned forward placing her lips on the other side of Tommy's cock lick and sucking it, our lips occasionally touching. Tommy's knees once again buckled slightly he started to grunt and moan. We started at the base of his cock on either side and slid our wet lips and tongue down the length of his cock and back jerking him off with our lips we started building a nice slow rhythm our speed increasing as we went.

"Oh my fuck, that feels amazing," Tommy moaned

"Are you enjoying sharing my cock baby?" Tommy asked between moans

"Mmmhmm," Kali moaned

We both looked up to meet Tommy's gaze as we slid our lips from one end of his cock to another, the look of pure ecstasy was plain on his face. We slid to the head of his cock our lips meeting as we sucked on it. I ran my tongue underneath it as she ran her tongue over the top. Our tongues swirled around each others as we worked his head around over his head, his moaning now more intense than before. He placed his hands gently on the back of our heads. I felt his head start to expand and contract, little drops of salty pre-cum dripped out of the tip, but I wasn't ready for him to blow his load just yet I was having too much fun, my cutoffs where now drenched from my own juices.

Turned around and lean backwards placing my hands on Tommy's legs for support my head rested against the wall between Tommy's thighs. I anxious reared up sucking Tommy's fat sack into my mouth tonguing his balls wildly. Tommy spread his thighs little wider dipping slightly as he tea-bagged his nuts into my mouth. Kali position herself in front of me making use of the space between my legs to place her knees. She gently massaged my tits as she continued to suck Tommy's cock, her stomach was pressed against mine her skin hot and smooth.

"This is the best fucking day of my life," Tommy said

Kali and I continued to working over his cock and balls I could feel his closeness to shooting his load, his thighs were beginning to shake and his breathing was loud and heavy. My tongue lashed at his sack rolling over his balls. I could hear the slurping of Kali suction on Tommy's cock above me her saliva sliding down his shaft and mixing with mine before rolling down my chin.

"Fuck I'm so fucking close," Tommy said in a strained moan.

I pushed myself up being careful not to hit anything. Kali leaned back allowing me room, while Tommy stroked his cock. Kali and I position ourselves next to each other facing Tommy's cock. He started to strokes faster his cock pulsating, We leaned forward our cheeks touching as we waited beneath his cock waiting for his load, our mouths open and tongues out both of us moaning for our hard earned reward.

"Uck oh fuck," he moaned

A hot thick blob of cum shot from his cock landing on my upper lip it was followed my a thinner stream that hit my cheek before settling on my jaw, He turned slightly aiming his cock at Kali another thin stream of cum shot into her mouth covering her tongue. He smacked his cock against her tongue shaking out more cum before shooting one file shot across her lips. I leaned forward licking a small bead of cum that rested on the hole of his tip. He grunted hard trying to squeeze more cum out, beads of sweat sliding down his forehead.

"Oh fuck yeah, take it all," He said in a low grunt.

Kali leaned forward licking the cum from my cheek. I sucked on the tip off his cock getting what little cum out that he could muster before turning to Kali and licking the cum from her lips. Our tongues rolled over one another the wrapping itself around our tongues as it slid from one to another. We moaned hungrily as we exchanged our earnings. Tommy slid down the wall to the floor his legs spread around us, his stick soft cock resting on his wet saliva covered sack.

"God you got great tits," Tommy said, reaching out to grab them.

I ignored the statement as Kali and I continued to swap cum and spit our lips locked the heat between us rising. She finally swallowed our shared bounty then returned to my lips. I could feel the cum on my cheek and chin starting to dry as the salt taste of it faded from our mouths. I stood up lifting Kali to her feet. Tommy's hands still reaching out as my breast were pulled away. I backed up to the bed falling backwards pulling Kali on top of me. She climbed up straddling me our lips slamming back together, the same wet spot could be seen through her shorts. Tommy sat on the floor watching as we made out.

I opened my eyes to see Tommy standing up hard cock in hand as he approached us.

12