The Houseboat Show Ch. 1

Story Info
Two couples love the water.
870 words
3.77
55.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 11/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a great, hot, Indian-Summer day in the Mountains. And what a delight to be able to share it with a couple that had become such good friends. Kevin and Sheila had surprised Lee and Lilly with a visit. A weekend at the lake was the perfect thing for these two couples that had shared so much intimacy.

The day of swimming, drinking and laughing had gone into the evening. Then some wine and cheese helped the mood as a most spectacular sunset gave way to a brilliant full moon.

Under the star lit skies the wine dissipated all inhibitions as bathing suits gave way to warm water on naked flesh. As they swam through the sparkling water they exchanged innocent touches as well as the occasional group caress. Before long, the four bodies were held so close together that the water trapped between them seemed to grow even more warm until replaced by noticeably cool waters when they separated.

After so much swimming and playing, all four decided to move the celebration of life and friendship onto the top of the boat to dry in the cool night air. The relative chill tightened the skin and brought small, but noticeable goose-bumps to all of the gloriously exposed flesh.

After more talking and more wine, Lee and Lilly engaged in a whispered conversation and Lee went below, into the cabin of the houseboat. Soon, he called to the other three that the party should now move inside.

The main cabin had the convertible sofa folded out to a double bed, with one red sheet covering it. There was a chair on either side and one at the foot of the bed. Lee smiled and announced to Kevin and Sheila that it was time for Lilly (the hostess) to put on a little show. Lilly smiled with a touch of mischief in her eyes and laid on the bed with pillows propping her up.

Her hands ran up and down her body as Sheila and Kevin took seats on each side of her and Lee sat at the end of the bed. Lilly’s hands continued their sensuous journey, pausing at times to pay special attention to her nipples which were already erect from the chill of the night air. She loved being watched and she quickly grew excited as her hands took the role of her secret lover and probed those spots that made her heart race.

The three observers sat nude around her and stared in fascination at the beautiful and erotic spectacle. One of Lilly’s hands slowly reached for Sheila and drew her fingers to her breast. The a gentle tug of Sheila’s hair brought her soft lips to Lilly’s breast. The other hand went to Kevin’s and then a nod of permission from Lee sent Kevin’s suckling lips to the other expectant nipple. Once they were both administering to Lilly’s sensitive breasts, Lee moved his mouth to her sweet, damp desire.

He kissed the inside of her thighs, licked the outer lips of her labia and teased her as she grew wetter and wetter. A glance up would reveal that Kevin and Sheila were still partaking of her sweet breasts as her hands explored their bodies. Kevin slowly stroked his hard cock as Lilly occasionally cupped his balls. Sheila’s hands also explored her own sweet dampness, only to be supplemented by one or two of Lilly’s fingers from time to time.

As Lilly’s body began to squirm more along the sheet, Lee’s tongue stopped teasing and plunged deep into her waiting pussy. While sucking, he drew his tongue up until it found her erect clit and sucked it into his mouth like a miniature penis, then flicked it like the wings of a butterfly. It wasn’t long before her climax built and both Sheila and Kevin sat back, watching as Lee continued to lick and suck as her orgasm reached it’s pinnacle and began to subside.

The combination of such an erotic show and the self-inflicted stroking of his cock got the better of Kevin and he shot hot, white streams of cum across Lilly’s chest and stomach. Each of the three observers gave Lilly a sweet kiss of appreciation and Lee fetched a warm towel.

Lilly sat up and looked at her fan club. Lee was sporting a very stiff erection and Kevin had lost nothing in spite of his eruptive climax. Sheila had sweet dampness running down the inside of her thighs. All four stood at the same time and there was an awkward moment in which nobody knew what to do next. Lilly took Sheila by the arms, embraced her and whispered something in her ear.

The instant smile on Sheila’s face marked her approval and she said, “yes, it is my turn… isn’t it?”. She took Lilly’s place on the bed, Kevin assumed Lee’s seat at the end and Lilly and Lee surrounded her, gently kissing her cheeks, neck and chest. Sheila’s hands began to play their own little symphony as Lee and Lilly kissed each other deeply and sat back to enjoy the show. Kevin was already lending a hand in Sheila’s sweet wetness. Yes… it was Sheila’s turn.

To Be Continued...