The Housekeeper Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam's mother and his father came down from the city.
4.2k words
4.39
20.1k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rolph35
Rolph35
4 Followers

Both, Sam's mother and his father came down from the city and after talking with Laura, read the riot act to Cassie, ending by warning her Laura had suggested that maybe Cassie should be sent to boarding school to learn to be a more "civilised young lady."

After some consideration, Laura agreed to give Cassie one last chance to behave like a lady, before she seriously recommended sending her away.

Cassie hated Laura, but promised her parents she would "do as she was told in future."

A week after the battle of wills had settled down, Laura picked 'sensible underwear' for Cassie and she was forced to wear white cotton underpants and 'decent' bras suitable for a young lady. Cassie kept a secret cache of sheer underwear and cut away bras at Wendy's house for whenever the two of them went out.

Only during the brief times when Laura was away on her days off, did you ever hear the sound of vibrators in Cassie's room. Wendy took them home with her, always.

Laura had dealt with Sam differently.

The day after his parents had left to go back to the city, she called him into the dining room and told him that a number of 'irregularities' was found in his room and that they had been taken care of.

"From here on in," she said, they were having a good Christian home and he would meet some nice people through the church.

She was going to see to it that he would end up a good and decent man, a credit to his parents and respected in his community.

"I have consulted with my husband and Reverend Jones about the sad afflictions which young men may suffer, during their teenaged years if they fail to keep an iron clad rein on their lusts."

She paused a moment and gave him a distasteful look.

"The Devil works well with idle people."

Sam inwardly groaned. The last thing he was, lately, was idle.

She continued, "from now on I'll be watching your behaviour and with the guidance of the Reverend and my good Husband, who understands the more deviant sides of boys much better than I could ever hope to, I will make sure, Sam, that you stay on the righteous path."

Laura stood, "That's all Sam. We'll discuss the finer details later. You may go now."

He accompanied Laura to Church and entered into group activities there. But after two months was so fed up with it that he reverted to going to ground of a Sunday morning once again.

On Laura's suggestion, Sam took up added sport besides his swimming, which had been waning for some reason, once Wendy gave it up.

He soon used the extra sport as an excuse for missing his date with Laura Sunday mornings.

Cassie refused point blank to join in any activities that Laura had anything to do with and practically dared her to report her to her parents.

During the next few months, the house settled down although Laura remained tireless in her quest to better the lives of the occupants, and keep them from straying from the righteous path. Sam was used to her and hardly noticed it anymore. He was at College now and had his time fully occupied.

Cassie had threatened to leave, but Sam had pointed out that if she continued her education a little longer, she could get a job travelling the world like she always dreamed of.

"If you leave now Cass, you will most probably never get that chance again."

Sam stopped. His sister was deep in thought and didn't seem to hear him.

"There has to be a way to dump this bitch, Sam." "Anyway, I shouldn't be the one to leave. "

"Thanks." She kissed him on the cheek and was gone.

"Your welcome," he said to the empty door.

His two younger brothers had gone up to stay with their parents and now lived there permanently, so, things were quiet around home.

Except for Laura's constant edicts.

Sam continued to put as much space between he and Laura as he could and saw her only when he had to.

Most of his time was spent away from the house, at sport, or anything to avoid Laura's constant rants.

Often, after supper and washing up, he would read or listen to music in his bedroom; away from 'the front line' as he called anywhere Laura could be found.

Sam lay in the dark, not able to sleep; the nights were sticky and hot. Usually, he was asleep by 9 or 9:30.

He kicked off the sheet and wondered what time it was.

Probably midnight.

He heard a tiny metallic snick and he 'felt' more than 'saw' his door open quietly.

Sam lay stock-still. Had he forgotten to lock his door?

Moonlight shone brightly through the louvers and it silhouetted a dark figure, which glided silently past his bed. He half shut his eyes to appear asleep.

The spectre stopped at his wardrobe, opened it and hung up ironing.

On the way back, as it passed by his bed, it paused and gently pulled his sheet over him. Then continued out, the way it had come in.

Laura, of course; he recognised her as she came back from the wardrobe, in her heavy surge uniform covering her from neck to ankles.

Hell. Did Laura have a key to his room? Where and when did she get that?

He thought once he locked his bedroom door, he'd locked her presence out of his life, if only for the night.

Sam felt resentment well up in him. Was there nowhere private or safe from her?

Then, suddenly, almost in horror, the thought hit him that, the reason he locked his door during these hot summer nights, was that he slept with almost nothing on.

Incredible; She saw him in just his under shorts and all she did was casually pull the sheet across him and walk out. As if she was used to doing that.

He had never heard her come into his room before; not at night. But, then again, he was always asleep fairly early and Sam was a sound sleeper, he knew. He usually stayed that way until his alarm woke him, early each morning.

Tonight was different. He had a lot on his mind and was worried about his maths 1 exams.

After he heard the same metallic 'snick' when Laura left, Sam checked the faint luminous dial on his alarm clock; 11:20.

He got up, quietly tried his door. Yes, it was locked again.

He climbed back on the bed and soon fell into a deep but troubled sleep.

The next day he had difficulty studying in class as he thought about the familiarity with which she walked straight into his room unannounced. And how she had covered his near nakedness with his sheet as she left.

That was not the Laura he knew. The slightest infraction especially when it came to immoderate dress, usually received the 10 minute, 'you'll go straight to hell for that,' lecture. And yet she had said not one word to him, this morning at breakfast.

Sam gave an involuntary shudder, Gees, what if he'd been wanking at the time? That would be a shock for her, as well as himself.

He didn't want to even think about her punishment for that, and what it would entail.

Whatever it was, it would be severe and would probably include informing her husband immediately and, worse still, his father and mother.

No matter that he had locked his bedroom door.

His thoughts were brought back to the classroom when he was asked a question about the theorem on the white board.

That night, after all his chores were finished, Sam had his shower and before lying down, pulled out some pyjama bottoms and put them on.

He sat up on the bed to go over his homework in peace and quiet; the events of the previous night still going around in his mind.

He put down his notes. He couldn't concentrate. Something kept niggling at him.

What was it? Was it the embarrassment of being seen almost nude? No: It was something else. Something intangible.

Laura hadn't mentioned that she'd been into his room and had to cover him over, let alone go into some long tirade about the sins of sleeping almost naked.

It didn't add up.

Sam felt curious about it. And, if he admitted it, a little excited. It was an adventure.

He decided to stay awake, if he could.

And when he noticed that she came into his room quite often around the same time, Sam began to wonder, at what point she would complain to him about his state of undress.

One night, he took off the pyjama bottoms and pulled the sheet only half way across his naked torso. It barely covered his cock.

Then he laid there, eyes almost closed, pretending to be asleep, just to see what would happen.

Around 11:30 Laura quietly came in with something; hung it up and, as she passed his bed, she stopped a little longer than usual, then she gently pulled the whole sheet across him.

Sam expected the Lecture the next morning at breakfast but she said nothing about it before he left for college. Nor did it get a mention later when he came home.

Maybe she didn't realise he was nude.

The following night he exposed some of his cock as he lay on his back with his arm across his eyes and made deep breathing noises as if he was asleep.

She flipped the sheet over him and left.

During breakfast, although she was very single-minded about what his sister could wear that day in public ("...you are not leaving this house young lady with your upper arms naked. You get down stairs this minute and come back properly dressed in a blouse with sleeves.") and also that Sam should not wear his dress shorts to College at his age, Laura failed to mention anything about his sleeping naked.

At night, after Sam had helped Laura with the wiping up, and had showered, he would retire to his bedroom to finish his homework and relax.

And, late at night, continue his experiments with Laura...

It had passed the stage now where he lay fully exposed as he slept and Laura did nothing more than cover him and leave, and though she remained vocal during the day on every little thing not to her liking she did not, once, mention Sam sleeping nude.

One night he deliberately put most of the sheet under himself so she couldn't move it, then lay there on his back naked, legs apart. She gently tried to extricate the sheet from under him, to cover him, and when she couldn't get the sheet loose, she started to nudge him on the shoulder and whisper "Sam? Sam? wake up. " Sam would moan in his 'sleep' and move a bit, and then she'd manage to get the sheet out from under him and finally cover him up.

Still she didn't mention it at breakfast.

They were very hot sub tropical nights and it didn't take Sam long to deduce that her main reason for putting the entire sheet across him, each time she saw him naked, was more to do with modesty than to keep him warm.

She began to push Sam on the shoulder from then on, even on the nights when the sheet was not wedged under him. First, she would test to see if he was awake. Then when he didn't wake, she put the sheet across him.

During the day, she remained her same efficient self and made no reference to either coming into Sam's room or the errant sheet.

Sam was careful not to make too much eye contact with her. He was afraid she'd know he was awake and probably blast him to hell as a filthy sinner who MUST accompany her to church this Sunday or worse.

One night she did the 'Sam Sam are you awake?' routine and, as usual, he didn't respond even to the shaking of his shoulder.

She stood there a moment, silently. Then she took the sheet and this time instead of pulling it over him, she fluffed it out, high in the air so it slowly floated down over his naked body.

As her hand came up, and the sheet went high the back of Laura's fingers brushed the full length of Sam's cock. Which immediately stood up.

When the sheet slowly billowed down on him, it left a tent pole standing up under the sheet. Damn, he thought. Now she'll know I'm awake. Regardless, he kept breathing as if he was still sleeping deeply.

Laura stood there briefly regarding the sudden bulge in the sheet. "Hmmmm," She said. She shook his shoulder again, "are you awake Sam?" She got no response from him. "Teenagers", she said as she left. "That must be some disgusting dream you're having."

Surely this time he'd hear all about it in the morning.

When she started, he would say, "well it is not my fault I don't know what I dream about."

But when he came up to breakfast, she was busying herself in the kitchen and made no reference to her entering Sam's room the night before or to accidentally touching him while adjusting the sheet. Or to his seemingly disgusting dreams.

Just the same, he thought that he could feel her looking at him, from time to time this morning and he was careful not to make eye contact with her any more than normal. As soon as he finished with the dishes, he quickly left for Uni.

After touching him, she had changed her tactic.

A week went by, and she hadn't done more than walk in, hang up Sam's College gear, then after a silent moment standing beside the bed, she would hurry out.

She'd given up covering him.

Halfway through the second week, Laura came in, hung up the clothes and he was devoid of the sheet, his cock was erect (he couldn't help it), she stopped by his bed, he waited expecting her to leave.

She came closer and squatted down beside his pillow.

She shook his arm and whispered in his ear, 'Sam wake up.'

No response.

He felt her breath on his cheek and the smell of mouthwash, soap and toothpaste.

She nudged him again.

"Those must be terrible dreams you have."

Her small hand rested a moment on the centre of his bare chest.

"...my word," she whispered and jerked her hand back.

Sam made deep sleeping sounds. His heart thumping so hard that he had trouble hearing.

He shut his eyes tightly.

He felt her breath on his face stronger now and was certain she watched him for a reaction.

Then, the warm breath was gone.

The only sounds, his heart pounding and his forced level breathing.

He wanted to open his eyes just a bit. Was she still checking his face for any signs he was awake?

Sam kept his eyes closed; waited.

He could still feel her hand on his chest even though it wasn't there anymore. It was sending heatwaves through his entire body; especially into his loins.

His cock was so hard it hurt and it began to pulse slowly.

Sam panicked knowing what was about to happen and the repercussions he'd suffer when Laura reported him to her stupid husband. His parents would be next.

"Ok. Goodnight," Laura said, and stood up.

Shit, he almost opened his eyes, she'd been beside the bed all that time.

Laura left without making any attempt to cover his nakedness.

The next day, at brekkie he was again careful not to look at her or to avoid looking at her, either one was a dead give-away.

Her eyes were red though, as if she'd been crying. He had to ask.

She said she was having difficulty with reconciling something with the Lord.

Oh gees.

"Have you talked to Jorge about it?" He asked. Thinking she may have mentioned this 'difficulty' she was having, to her husband.

That hadn't occurred to Sam before now. A feeling of dread came over him.

Under her breath she said, " He's the difficulty."

Sam heard himself ask, "Why?" 'Oh gees,' he thought to himself. 'Be careful Sam, don't show too much interest. Don't put your foot in it. Back off.'

Laura stopped what she was doing and regarded Sam more closely now.

'Shit!' Sam thought, 'look down; divert; don't turn red or she'll know.' He started to eat something and concentrate on his plate as if he wasn't at all that interested in what she was saying.

Silence.

"...Because he wants me to give up the job here," Laura suddenly continued. "He wants me to go home...and I do not want to disobey him." She rattled the plates in the sink, looked out the kitchen window over the blue water of the bay. "But," she continued, "until the farm picks up, we need my income." Sam heard the tremor in her voice.

"I'm losing it, Sam," she muttered into the sink as she washed the dishes; tears streaked her cheeks.

"The temptation is too great and I cannot escape it."

Sam froze for a second. 'What was this about now?' His mind raced and he deliberately spooned the cereal into his mouth as if he hadn't heard her.

She looked back over her shoulder at Sam. "I have to go to church later this morning," she announced, then turned back to the sink.

"I'll pray and ask the Lord's advice."

"Oh...Ok." Sam said.

Cassie would be ecstatic when she heard Laura was leaving.

Sam didn't have to wonder why she was really crying, now. He knew.

Thanks to his stupid little games, this woman was between a rock and a hard place. Why hadn't he seen it before now? It didn't occur to him that Laura was feeling some sort of temptation also.

Laura was invincible.

Wasn't she?

No. She wasn't, he thought.

Laura was human, like the rest of us, and thanks to Sam, she was locked in a desperate fight with her conscience and she couldn't leave the problem behind and just go back to the farm.

There'd be no farm is Laura was out of work.

What happens now? He thought.

For obvious reasons he was not fond of Laura going to church mid-week. Her crying had unnerved him.

What if she told Reverend Jones about her nightly trips to his room?

What if she wanted to confess all, even though she had nothing to confess, except for covering him up?

"Can I make a suggestion?" he heard himself speaking again.

"Why don't you get Jorge to come and stay with you for a week or two? There is plenty of gardening here. Dad and Mum will ok it. I do what I can but they are only too aware that it needs someone dedicated full time for a while."

Laura turned to listen.

"With both of you employed it has to be quicker to pay for, whatever you have to pay for." ......"You know?" Sam's voice trailed off.

His real agenda had nothing to do with Laura getting money. He thought that with her husband down for a week or two, she'd get some vigorous sex, which would flush away this rapidly deteriorating relationship between he and Laura.

She looked over at Sam again and said, "the Lord will provide." Sam almost said 'Amen to that Sister' and pulled himself up in time. He may not be very religious but he made it a point to never, ever, denigrate another person's beliefs.

"That is a really good idea, Sam," Laura smiled, though her eyes were still red. "Thank you."

A little shock went through him. Laura smiling was new and, frankly, more scary than Laura crying. Sam decided to quit while he was ahead and got up and grabbed his gear for Uni, then took off. " Yeah no problem," he said. Seeya."

Although Sam had made up his mind to stop the nightly interaction with Laura, he found stopping was proving impossible. The following night, he had made the effort to wear his full pyjamas to bed. Laura came in, put the clothes away and stood by his bed. He was surprised when she squatted down beside his pillow. "Sam, are you awake?" When she received no response, she slowly stood up, let out a sigh and left.

A couple of nights later, she came in and hung up the ironing. Stood by his bed for a moment or two. Then left.

After Laura had gone, Sam tried desperately to get her out of his mind. He kept getting flashes of her standing there looking at him naked.

He knew he had to continue to wear his pyjamas every night to help them both break this unhealthy habit.

But once she had put the clothes away and gone, then his time was his own.

Sam kicked off the hot sheet and pulled his Pyjama pants down and threw them in the corner. He lifted his top out of the way and began to jack off.

The danger of being caught if she had known he was awake, together with the strange excitement he had felt from her standing there watching, making no attempt to turn away or cover him was very heady and was turning him on, hard.

Images from the night she'd brushed against him accidentally and the back of her cool fingers as soft as silk as they travelled lightly along his shaft, filled his mind.

Rolph35
Rolph35
4 Followers
12