The Housekeepers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," he said. "I'm jerking off thinking about your pussy."

"Would you like me to bring you to ejaculation?"

"Yes please."

"I like to do it with the lights on."

He switched them on, blinked and said the obvious, "You're nude."

"I'm here to be fucked Tom."

"Right."

Right? She could have strangled him. She had really expected him to make an effort.

She scowled as he lay like a wet sack... until her mouth closed over his dick. He then came alive, thrust his dick to the back of her mouth and then grabbed and twisted her nipples.

Caught unexpectedly, Dianne almost wet herself.

Christ he was unusual.

She worked away, feeling very aroused herself, and finally he warned he was coming. Dianne simply twisted his balls, not too hard, and opened her mouth and took every shot and allowed most of it to dribble back on to him before she swallowed.

"Gee that was great," he enthused, resting back with an arm over his eyes.

"I suppose I'm free to go back to my bed now."

"Hell no, I want to fuck you."

Dianne's face was consumed by a huge smile and she sat on her haunches and waited patiently.

She watched Tom work up a full erection and wondered what he'd do to her and she didn't have to wait long.

Grinning he threw her on to her front, drew her up by her waist and then sank his dick into her dripping cunt.

Yes cunt. She used that term to herself when she was heated up over sex.

It was a great session and he proved he could handle her pretty well and that pleased her.

They sweated and puffed to a mutually satisfying conclusion and she asked, "Do I move in with you now."

"Yeah, stay the night and move your things in tomorrow. Welcome to my side lovely lady."

After cleaning up and brushing her teeth, Dianne sent a phone text message to her sister: 'We did it tonight. Marvelous. Di.'

Dianne woke Tom when climbing into bed and he grabbed her and they were soon banging again. She liked living in this house but knew she had to find a descent life for herself and wished to start virtually from scratch, choosing a guy who'd never been married.

Two weeks later when Julie was away from the weekend with a bunch of friends and two lots of parents Dianne was delighted to receive an email:

'Lost my cherry. A bit scary but the second time was better and the third really great. I followed your advice and that's how it happened. The guy even said I appear to have great focus. XXX.'

CHAPTER 3

Almost a month after Dianne had finished working for the Woodhead family and departed, in the hope of finding her new life, Tom entered a café and spotted Thelma seated and apparently eating alone.

He choose an already prepared chicken salad and coffee and standing behind Thelma said, "Ma'am may I sit at this table?"

"I would prefer not, there are plenty of vacant tables and I..." By then she'd turned and focused and saw her was the attempted interloper.

"Oh Tom, how lovely to see you. Oh do please join me."

She stood and kissed him and Tom recklessly ran a hand over a boob, the first time he'd touched her like that."

"Oh Tom," was all she said. She looked at him intently and made no effort to smack his hand away although she'd had to be fast because the sliding hand took all of six seconds to surf the hump.

"You have just the sweetest breasts."

"Oh Tom she moaned and flopped back on her chair.

Tom took control and when seated said, "How is everything with you?"

"What?"

"How well are you coping with life and how happy are you?"

"I'm going okay," she smiled but Tom detected the lack of enthusiasm in the reply.

"Thank you for sending your sister to us. Dianne was brilliant and pulled us all back on course."

He then leaned forward and whispered, "We fucked."

"So I heard," Thelma whispered.

"What, you heard the bed head thumping?"

"No."

"That was said as a joke Thelma. Are you really okay?"

"Yes thank you." She stood and said she must go.

Tom remained seated and continued eating and said, "Well off you go; I know when I'm not wanted. I'm sorry to have been such a big impost."

Thelma hurried away to pay for her meal and left without looking over to where he was seated, watching her.

Tom muttered over the chicken salad he'd wished he'd waited for a steak sandwich to be made. What a fucking disaster.

* * *

Thelma returned to her office, having wiped away her tears. She wore her sunglasses inside to conceal her red eyes. What an absolute disaster. She'd been waiting to meet Tom by chance and had rehearsed a little speech that they really must get together and have sex... er have fun... er go out for a meal. Thelma was appalled. Christ what had happened to her confidence... she was acting like a blithering idiot.

She guessed what was the matter. She had this great desire to jump into Tom Woodhead's arms but her conservative upbringing and her conservative ways developed since then, probably because of the pressures to perform her job straight down the middle had left her unable to embark on an adulterous affair.

Dianne had described him as a consummate lover, almost the best she'd ever had, and that came from her sister who'd had probably the equivalent of an Army division of lovers. Yes she'd panicked and yes she was not the kind of person to be fucked legless by an adulterer. Yes she'd be far more comfortable and far better off by concentrating on something else like floral art. All women who did floral art were probably escaping from sex.

As the afternoon wore on Thelma began wallowing in despair and knew she had to do something about it. She called her husband at his office and Alex said yes, he had time to talk.

"I think we should end our marriage."

There was silence and she heard a rustle and pictured him wiping his nose on his shirt-sleeve.

"This is a bit of a shock."

"Yes," she said, wondering where this would go.

"I must admit I haven't been particularly happy at the way things have been going for the past two years and know I have only myself to blame."

"I may have contributed," Thelma said, marveling how two adults could talk so conversationally about something as serious as this over the phone.

"I think I might be gay."

"What?" she cried.

"Yeah it's sort of crept up on me. At first I thought is was linked to all this favorable publicity gays get from gays being thickly represented in the media and that it would pass. But recently I have become very aware I now glance at male butts rather than the butts of women."

Thelma felt like vomiting but managed to hold her cool. "Well then?"

"I guess we better sit down and talk this through thoroughly but I must say I find your proposal more appealing than what I would have expected."

She took a deep breath. "Me too and I suggest the kids stay with me."

"I wouldn't want it any other way. I never really wanted kids."

Two weeks later Thelma came away from her attorney's office feeling rather bewildered, having just signed papers to held initiate divorce proceedings. She now would have to tell Sally who was twelve and 10-year old Mace. She thought it might be less difficult than she'd thought initially, thinking she doubted the kids really liked their dad. She did practically everything for them but did kids think that rationally?

She sat down with them after dinner and said, "I have something important to tell you. Your father and I have decided to split."

Sally looked at Mace and he shrugged.

"Mace and I have been waiting for this to happen. We have learned from other kids whose parents have split what signs to look for. Daddy has been doing less and less with us and you have become more and more moody. Also these days we don't hear you guys having sex."

Thelma almost fell out of her chair.

"I won't mind if you guys split providing I can live with you," Mace said. "This won't be liked by my friends but I can't do anything about that. I like you better than I like dad."

Thelma began to weep.

"Are you okay mom?" Sally asked.

"I'm just rather worried."

"I'll hug you and I can tell you I love you heaps better than I love dad. Actually can anyone really love dad?"

"I thought I did," Thelma said, a began crying aloud and Sally began crying.

"You guys are busy with the waterworks. I'm going to play on the swing," Mace announced.

Ten days later Thelma was back to her old self. She fired up her courage and called Tom.

"Oh hi Thelma. Checking up on us."

She said something like that and he said they were going along fine without a housekeeper. The kids were very cooperative and Julie got friends over to help with the housework and they went at it like a game. It was very interesting to watch seventeen and eighteen-year-olds pretending they were mothers. There had been a problem with Tommy asking three of the girls to show him their breasts. One went off in disgust but the other two gave Tommy a show and allowed him to touch them and the third girl returned and did the same.

"I wasn't home the next Thursday when the three of them showed Tommy much more..."

"You mean..."

"Yeah but he wasn't allowed to touch. One of the girls thumped him when he said they should shower because they were smelly."

"They all ended up laughing according to Julie."

"Julie was involved?"

"Yeah and she told me later Tommy thought she had the best looking pussy. She was ever so pleased."

"Now you know what mothers have to deal with," Thelma said. "Oh before I forget may I take you to lunch on Saturday."

"Yeah I'd like that. Are you going to take Julie's lead and show me your pussy?"

"Tom." Thelma said.

He laughed and she managed a bit of a laugh to indicate no harm done.

It had been almost three months for both of them since Thelma and Alex had had more than anything approaching real sex and she'd increase her use of her medium-sized butt plug and dildo. That evening she was using the dildo but not butt plus and had rolled her ass up quite high when the free end of the dildo scraped across her anus. Without really thinking she push it back and felt it almost go in. She wet the end and pushed and slowly it went in and Thelma ended up getting herself off rather well. She was unaware her younger sister had also made that accidental discovery many weeks earlier. She decided to purchase a double-ended dildo and the though quite excited her.

"Thank goodness I haven't lost my interest in sex," she cooed aloud.

On Saturday Thelma went to the restaurant to meet Tom. She had chosen a white trouser suit because she thought he might be tempted to put a hand under a skirt after being told she and her husband were seeking to divorce. Then she thought she'd like to him to be a little interested but dismissed the thought of not wearing a bra. Her size made her feel a little like a cow when she was out of a bra although she quite accepted there were some guys like Tom who liked them big, heavy and all over the place. She compromised and went without a shirt, knowing that would allow him to stare at her cleavage.

She actually walked into the restaurant feeling rather excited but when she saw him already seated and looking quite the lady-killer in white pants and a black white button shirt she lost much of her confidence but he saw her and stood and waved.

There was no turning back, not that she really wanted to do that.

God she needed a drink. Seconds before Tom kissed her he ordered two Vodka martinis. She should really kiss him so opened her mouth and turned the politely welcoming kiss into something of a tongue-wrapping quickie.

"God you kiss beautifully," he grinned.

"I thought something special was in order. I'm in the process of becoming a free woman although I'll have my two children till they are old enough to leave home."

"Oh how devastating for you. I am so sorry."

Huh, wasn't he supposed to be suggesting they eat quickly and go somewhere for goodness knows what?

"I-I'm not unduly upset," she said, feeling somewhat confused.

"God you sound a hard woman."

Thelma also slapped him but then thought perhaps it were he who was confused.

"My husband appears to be turning gay. He's confessed as much."

"God you have to get out of there," Tom said protectively and taking the children with you.

"No it's fine. He's shifted out and is living with his parents."

"What did he say?" Tom asked, adding if that wasn't regarded a rude question.

Thelma was a little upset, not at the question but because as far as she could make out Tom had not once looked at her breasts. Had now switched to butt or pussy?

"He confessed he may have been partly going that way but it could have been hastened by all the over exposure and sympathy gays get from the media."

"Yeah I've noticed that too. Gay journalists and gay editors must swamp the media. Did he say anything else?"

"Only that he now looks at male butts instead of female butts."

Tom's eyes widened and he roared in laughter as if she'd told him the joke of the month.

Thelma patted her left breast. At last she had him looking at a breasts.

"You have great cleavage. In my opinion and only from what I've seen from the distance you have the best packaged breasts in this city."

Thelma's confidence came tumbling back. Surely that comment meant he was out to fuck her breasts. She hoped he was long enough for the challenge.

The lunched happily and eventually Tom looked at his watch and said he must dash in a few minutes and pick up the twins.

Oh dear, her thoughts of being taken somewhere, even in the back of his car, to have sex were crumbling.

But then, amazingly, he smiled and said. As both of us have children we'll have to become experts at planning if we wish to spend time alone. I have a built-in baby-sitter, er unless she is dating, but you might not."

"I can make arrangements," Thelma said, perhaps a little too eagerly, thinking gee he's taking it for granted she wanted to be with him.

He said great, she had boosted his confidence. "I'm a widower and remain unsure whether you'd want to date me."

Thelma learned forward and said yes, yes.

"I mean I'd really like to fuck your tits."

She looked around wildly but no one appeared to have heard that.

She nodded and said yes, yes.

"And to fuck you over the arm of a sofa," he whispered.

"Oooh yes please," she whispered.

"And then hopefully to engage in anal sex?"

Thelma's hands were perspiring and she was sure beads of sweat would appear on her forehead any time soon.

Before she could answer, that is if she could answer that question in a crowded restaurant, he stood and said, "Come I'll drop you off at your home and will then collect the twins. You invited me to lunch so it is inappropriate for me to barge in and overrule you."

"Yes I agree and thank you for being such a gentleman."

Tom appeared confused why she'd be calling him a gentleman when he scarcely knew her but already was promising to fuck her near senseless including up the ass. He just smiled and took her across to pay, standing beside her tall and handsome and reminding her very much of the perfect gigolo.

Outside her home before they parted Tom managed to get his tongue deep into her mouth and was grinding a tit with a hand, much to her delight.

"Hi mom," said Sally, who'd seen the car stop across their driveway and had come out to greet her mom whom she now stared at calmly.

"Oh gawd, just drive off as soon as I get out," Thelma whispered. " I'll introduce you two some other time when she will have forgotten this."

"Young girls never, never forget their mom being naughty," Tom said helpfully. He wasn't allowing her to mislead herself.

Thelma left the vehicle and said, "Hello darling. I'll introduce you to my friend some other time."

"Mom did you feel where he had his hand?"

Tom drove away chuckling and said, "Kids!" So that was his stepdaughter-to-be, er possibly. She was a pretty kid and acted confidently.

An hour later Thelma phoned and he said yes he was free to talk.

"You must keep your hands off my tits when other people are around, especially my children."

"That's a sensible request," he said, although not committing himself. "I'm surprised you call them tits."

"I was attempting to make myself abundantly clear and using appropriate words so there could be no misunderstanding."

"Will you use the word tits to me when no one else is around, including my children."

"I suppose I could lower my standards just for you."

"How are you with the word cunt."

"I should warn you not to push too far Tom."

"Oh I aim to push into it hard and frequently."

Thelma sighed deeply and then giggled. "You are so naughty Thomas Woodhead."

"In that case can we go away for a very naughty weekend?"

"What?"

Tom waited for the shock to subside.

"You mean before my divorce is granted?"

"Hell yes, the legalities take a long, long time to grind through the system."

"Well I daresay I can think about it."

Tom said he'd be thinking about it constantly. "I have a place in mind and will pay for everything. You just bring formal dining out gear, rambling gear, a sexy swim suit, condoms and lube."

"Amigo."

"Yes a great weekend tailored around sex. What a wonderful weekend break for you... better than shopping I should think."

"Being a man you would think like that," she said laughing.

The laugh pleased Tom. It meant she was already getting used to the idea of enjoying a filthy weekend with him.

EPILOGUE

Everything worked out well. Thelma's divorce came through in late August and Julie went off to college in September but kept her room. Tom had two bedrooms added to the house that took most of the room that had been allocated for a future pool but instead had a lap pool constructed and the back porch enclosed and a Jacuzzi installed.

Tom and Thelma married at a small ceremony on Tom's 48th birthday in November and they honeymooned in Hawaii for ten days. Thelma had her 35th birthday while they were in Hawaii. The kids had a ball while they were away with Auntie Dianne, who'd found herself pregnant and was looking for a husband. Dianne allowed them to do almost anything and she solved the housekeeping problem by hiring a commercial firm who sent cleaners in every Monday and Friday. The kids were allocated housekeeping jobs on other days and everyone prepared, cooked and cleared away after meals.

Tom and Thelma arrived home from Hawaii with Thelma is quite a tizzy. She was damn sure she was pregnant. She was so mad she had temporarily placed a ban on sex apart from tit fucking. Dianne promised Tom she'd help out if the ban lasted too long.

Tom's accountant Dan Wright at the plant is keen to remarry so Tom is planning to invite Dan and Dianne to dinner. He's already excited Dianne by claiming that Dan's favorite past time is sex and that his first marriage failed because his wife decided she didn't want children.

THE END