The Housemaid Ch. 02

Story Info
Thomas's life in the South during the late 19th Century.
12.6k words
4.65
71.3k
71
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,372 Followers

Thomas rode onto his new property around mid day on a cold January day. His future plans were thrown into turmoil and his last chance at any future. His new home and business was also a new start for him as well. Thomas was now free of his father's rule, and had talked him into handing over some of the families land to him. Thomas liked to think it was his father's goodwill, but deep down he knew it was his blackmail of family secrets that pried the land from him.

A two story farm house built some fifty years prior to his birth. Resting on 300 acres, the farm itself only took up 20 acres. The rest was subdivided out to sharecroppers. The prior occupant was only managing it for Thomas's father. Originally ran by his uncle, Thomas now stood as the sole owner of this working farm. The weight of the task was only lifted by the fact the sharecroppers pulled in most of the farm's profits.

When Thomas walked up to the front porch, the front door opened and a colored woman stepped out. She looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties. She wore a head scarf, but could see the long black hair in neat tight braids pulled back. Her dress was white and stained with use. Although her size was not overweight she did not look small. Her large breasts were noticeably not pushed up, and were barely held back.

She smiled and walked up to Thomas to grab his saddlebag from his horse. "You must be Mista Childs. I's Susana Grist, buts people just call me Sue. I be Clayton's wife, we be on the back field from here"

Thomas bowed his head and replied back. "Nice to meet you Sue, you can call me Thomas."

Sue grabbed the bag from Thomas's hands and followed him into the house. When then both entered, she softly questioned him. "Mista Johns had me as house help to offset my bills. Will you be wanting to keep me on as help?"

Thomas looked at her in the eyes and smiled back. "That would be great for now, but I may not need you as much in the future."

"Well, I can be a great help in whatever you need. I be close by too. My house be on the back field." Sue smiled and bowed to him as she spoke.

The rest of the day was Sue showing Thomas the house and the grounds. Thomas felt that she was fighting for her job even though her family was farming one of his back fields. Thomas smiled politely and said thank you every chance offered to him. Each time she would stare in disbelief when he did.

Since it was winter and much of the farm was simple maintenance, Thomas was able to maintain the ledgers and receipt books left to him. Even though he skipped college; Thomas as a quick study, and was more concerned about how to run a farm then keeping up with the sharecroppers.

It was more than a week since Thomas first arrived in his new Georgia farm. He was far removed from his father who had all but disowned him. Thomas knew what he needed to do to make a life for himself and was ready to start once spring came around. The money he brought with him would be used for sharecropper loans. This in turn would be an added profit once the final harvest was sold and loans repaid.

Thomas was thankful to have Sue around, but after a few days there was little for her to do. Against his better financial judgment he decided he would keep her on until the spring. The money he brought with him could afford to pay her, and Thomas knew he needed the company. Even though her work load around the house was considered light, her companionship for a few hours a day was needed. Their pleasant conversations always lifted the drab cold afternoons.

Although she was at least ten years older than him, Sue was quite attractive. She was almost the same height as him, with a medium frame. Although her dress covered almost all of her curves it was clear she was well endowed. Her hair was braided and almost always covered or put up hiding its true length. Thomas once looked at her exposed cleavage to him as she was bent cleaning. When it happened, they exchanged glances. It was Sue that smiled though, as if she gave permission for Thomas to look.

No matter where Thomas was in the house, Sue made a point to enter the room to offer something to him; either a cup of lemonade, water, or coffee. Even though her duties ended before noon, she still came back a different time to make supper and clean up. Sue was not shy about letting her kids come with her on some days, as she made sure Thomas was looked after.

Thomas was always thankful, and would force her to have a conversation at times. It became clear to him that she was not use to be talked to like an equal, and would only give short answers, but each conversation seemed to get longer as the days progressed. He did not know if it was the fear of losing her meager job, or the fact she was black and he was white. To ease her fears, Thomas treated and acted as if she was white. He made her use the front door, and insisted upon her calling him by his first name. Sue agreed upon all of Thomas's conditions, except when in public. She said it would only cause problems.

With three children who visited it was common to have a noisy house at times. Thomas never minded having a busy house, and sometimes welcomed them to play indoors when it became too cold. Thomas knew they enjoyed coming around, but life as a sharecroppers child was not an easy one. He knew that they had a to help the family if they would ever survive.

It was almost a year since Thomas's loss, and starting another relationship was far removed from his mind and heart. Thomas let things lay as they were when he arrived, and did not pursue anything except a profitable farm.

With each passing week, Thomas made progress with the mess that was left to him by the former occupant. When the ledgers, with all the outstanding loans were finished, Thomas realized that Sue and her husband owed the most. Each passing year they owed more than was borrowed, while their harvest yield decreased. All the other sharecroppers owed a small amount, but Clayton's outstanding loans were almost five times as much. Thomas wondered why Sue and her husband was even allowed to still be on the land.

At the start of the season when the sharecroppers came to Thomas to discuss the terms for loans, he told Sue the bad news. She and her husband would have to payback a large portion of their debt of have to leave the land. He felt guilty about what he had to do, but he knew business came first. He remembered what happened when you let personal feelings get in the way in the past. The pain he felt from his loss helped him make his decision.

When Sue came to work the next day, Thomas was waiting for her. He could not help but stare into her dark brown eyes as he broke the news to her. "I have some bad news. I am going to have to have Clayton and you off the farm unless you pay back a good some of what is owed."

Before Thomas could finish telling Sue she turned around and locked the front door, as if she was fired and told to leave. As she turned to Thomas her expressions changed. "I guessin you be wanting the same deal as Mista Johns. Been waitin for you to ask. Thought you be just young and shy at first. Then I found you were just nice as they said."

Thomas stood in utter disbelief as Sue walked to him. His curiosity took over and he questioned her. "What deal did you have with Mr. Johns?"

Sue walked calmly over to Thomas and let her hands rest on his shirt. "He be lettin things slide for me helping out. You know... with his needs and all."

Thomas fought the urge to not think about having Sue in his arms and bed. The simple thought of her naked brought forth his erection. It was his need for love that brought him back to reality. He knew that this was nothing more then forced prostitution. "I am sorry Sue, but I can't. I find you very attractive and ... it's not right is all."

Sue's face was more determined as ever. Her hand now slid down from his shirt to Thomas's pants. Feeling the bulge grown under her touch she replied back. "I feel you be wantin it. Besides ... I see you lookin at me that way."

The thought of having Sue give herself to him for a loan broke Thomas's heart. "I can't do it. It's not about you though. A woman should not have to give herself like this."

When he moved back, the look in Sue's eyes swelled with tears. She turned back and quickly walked out the door without saying a word. Thomas could not bear to be in the room as she walked out and left before the door even closed.

Thomas went out to the farm to find something to do to keep his mind occupied. Since his farm had no help it was easy to find something to do. The day seemed to fly by as Thomas worked on repairing holes in the fence and barn. Before he realized what time it was, the sun was about to set. He packed up and put away the tools before heading inside to pass out. Not even eating, Thomas found his bed to crash. The whole time he thought back to his Aunt's house and the time he spent with Sarah. The more he thought about the past, the more he felt guilty about Sue, and her situation.

Right as Thomas finished eating breakfast he heard a light knocking on the door. When he opened it, Sue stood before hm. She wore the same dress as the day before, except her face was swollen. Her right eye had been punched and was now swollen.

"What happened?"

"I be wanting to know if you still be needin help round the place is all?"

The look of anger could not be hidden from Thomas's face. "Come in and tell me what happened."

Sue shuffled her feet in the house and stared blankly at the floor. "Clay said I was not be pretty enough for you. Said... I better have a job at least."

Seeing that she was not crying, but the wounds looked fresh. Thomas walked her by the hand to the kitchen table to sit her down. Finding a clean towel to clean her face, Thomas still fumed inside. "Is he home now? Is Clayton at the house?"

Sue looked up for the first time to see Thomas's face. Noticing his anger, she pleaded. "Please no. Be makin it worse if you do. Be taking me to another place, and do it to me there is all. Best let things be"

Thomas sighed heavily and eased her fears. "Ok, but Clayton is not going to be too happy when I demand he pay all the back money he owes."

Sue smiled the best she could. "I understand you not wanten to be with me and all. Mista Johns told me about you before he left."

Thomas still continued to clean her face as he replied. "What did he say?"

"Said you be a disowned nigga lover and all. Said that you the reason he had to leave and all."

Thomas was able to easily dismiss the comments. He had heard it countless times in his head. The conversation he had with his father played on repeat in his mind. "Thats two people who are now wrong."

Sue looked up to get an answer. "Who be wrong?"

"My father was wrong about me, and Clayton is wrong about you. You are pretty, and I would be with you if things were different. I am sorry you had to be with Mr. Johns like that for all that time."

Sue smiled when she replied. "Thank you for that. Mista Johns would not be with me like that. He be liken other things."

Thomas finished cleaning her face as Sue began to look somewhat presentable again. "Well you don't have to worry about doing that any more. I can keep you on as help, and you don't have to do those things again."

Sue placed her hand on Thomas's thigh and the other hand on Thomas's belt. As she reached to unbuckle it, he gently reached over to stop her. As their hands touch, she spoke out. "Please... I know I don't have to. It's just that I be wanting to now."

Thomas let his hands drop to his side. He watch as Sue took her time undoing his belt and pulling it apart. Once it was apart, she undid the top button just as carefully. Thomas was about to change his mind about the whole thing until he saw her look up and smile at him. It was then she continued undressing him from the bottom down.

Taking a deep breath, Thomas felt his manhood awaken as Sue touched him. When Sue finally pulled down the last part of Thomas's clothes exposing his erection to her, she instantly had her hand on his shaft. "Best you relax while I be doing this."

Without a protest, Thomas watched Sue's large dark lips engulf his hard white member. The feeling of her wet lips wrapped tightly around his head was amazing. His dick almost wanted to jerk up from the immense pleasure of her mouth. It only got better, as Sue moved further down just as quickly until her nose was pressed against his waist. Thomas let his mind go blank as he watched her mouth move back up again keeping a tight seal around his erection.

Thomas's erection would swell up again each time Sue's lips would reach the head of his penis. Never releasing it from her lips, she kept a steady pace of going back and forth. Occasionally looking up to see the sheer delight in his eyes, she knew the pleasure she was giving him.

The impending release of his erection weighed on Thomas's mind. He did not think it was right to let go in her mouth. The only alternative he thought of was just to end it. "Have to stop now."

Sue instantly looked up and moved her lips back up until it was only on the head of his penis. When she did this, she shook her head back and forth to let Thomas know she was not going to stop. Pushing her tongue hard on the slit of his head and holding it there as she moved down again on his pulsing shaft. As her lips still held firm, she let her tongue glide along the shaft until she reached the bottom again.

The intense feeling was too much for Thomas to handle. He put his hand down on the table for fear of falling over. Letting go from trying to hold back his body let forth. Grunting, as his cum shot out of his penis with full intensity; it was like a water hose was turned on full blast. Sue held her mouth steady about halfway on his pumping erection. Not letting go and letting it flow straight into her mouth. She never moved or made any sign of displeasure as her mouth was filling with warm sperm.

Sue moved her hand up to grip the base of Thomas's shaft as he was ejaculating in her mouth. Slowly she stroked upward pushing more sperm from his white prick. Swallowing as it continued to pump its worth into her mouth.

After a few moments Sue moved her mouth again up and down on Thomas's still solid manhood. This time her lips were not wrapped so tight around his shaft. When she finally let go from his white erection she looked up with a big smile. "Your white thing sure did have a lot. Now sit down and let me fix you a proper meal."

Thomas sat at the table and watched Sue working in the kitchen like it was second nature. Each time she would do something she would turn back and smile at him. Thomas did not know what to make of this until he finally broke down and asked. "You keep smiling, did I do something?"

Sue slide a plate of food in front of Thomas and answer back in a giddy tone. "It just be that I never met such a nice young white man before. Guess the stories bout you be true."

Thomas and Sue both smiled back at each other. "Sometimes they are."

Over the hours Thomas let Sue work around the house undisturbed. Allowing her freedom to do and use whatever she needed in the house. During that time, Thomas struggled with getting his fence fixed, as he noticed a few animals had escaped. The frustration built up and he resigned the task and went inside defeated. He knew the season was starting and he did not have enough money or credit to buy more animals or another fence.

The next day was the same and Sue was there bright and early. She did not knock on the door, but had breakfast on the table when Thomas entered the kitchen. "Morning Mista Childs."

Thomas smiled and corrected her. "Please, call me Thomas. I thought we went over this."

Sue smiled back and replied. "Sorry, it just be a force of habit and all. Sides, I did not know if you be wanten me round and all."

Thomas smiled, and replied back to ease her fears. "Of course I want you around. I missed having you here."

Thomas motioned for Sue to sit next to him as he went back to his food. "Please. I hate eating alone. Thank you for doing this."

Before Sue sat down she walked right beside Thomas and hugged him. Thomas made no movement to move away but let his body be pressed against hers. Thomas could not help but notice that her breasts were pressed right against his face. It was like she was leaning down to make sure the open part of her dress was right in his face. Before Thomas could do something he felt the top of her dress being pulled down. The soft skin of Sue's breast was now against his face. Thomas knew where this was going and tried to pull away. "Shhhh, just suck on them."

Stopping his quick struggle, Thomas kissed her dark areola before sucking on her long nipple. It seemed to fit perfectly in his lips. As he kissed and sucked on her nipple, he felt his pants being undone. It did not take long before his erection was full strength and open to her touch.

The intense pleasure of having Thomas suck on her breasts cause her voice to moan out her next plan. "If you wants it in me, you can."

Thomas moved away to reply. "No. You don't have to do anything like that with me."

Sue moved her leg over Thomas as he sat in the chair. She moved his plate back and sat right on the table directly in front of him. "I wants it though. I want you to do it."

When Thomas sat up he was directly in front of Sue. He could not help but kiss her. The moment his lips touch hers, he felt her arms around his body. Sue pulled him close as Thomas let go his emotions for the first time. His erection was now between her legs and aiming at her. Sue opened her legs and lifted her dress to allow him to come closer.

Thomas moved closer and let his white member slip right into her love folds. He felt the instant tight wet feeling he so longed for around the head of his erection it stopped. It was Sue that broke the kiss and pushed Thomas back away from her, when her dark love hole was penetrated by him. "Can't be in there. Needs to put it in the other one... to make sure nothing happens."

Thomas moved his hand to her cheek and pulled her face towards him to resume kissing her. Not listening to her concerns, he kissed her to stop her protests. Moving her back into position, Thomas guided his erection towards her dark sex.

Sue let her moans escape as her love hole was entered. "OH Jesus... you feel big in me."

Thomas felt her body shudder when he slid deeper into her. Her body seemed to go limp with pleasure as his erection smoothly entered deep into her only to pull out. Her continued moans were all but drowned out by their kissing when he pushed back in her once more.

Thomas began thrusting harder into her as he continued kissing her. Sue's hands gripped his back hard as her body let go a let his white member take her dark love canal. With each thrust Thomas felt her hole tighten and loosen from his thrusting. There was almost no friction as he white manhood slid deep and retracted. It was as if he vaginal hole was made just for him.

Wanting it to last longer, Thomas tried to slow down but his body would not let him. The strong pulse of his member was letting him know it was close. Finally breaking the kiss, Thomas looked at the passion in Sue's dark eyes. Sue was panting just as much as Thomas as she spoke. "If you finish in me everyone will know its' yours."

Thomas slowed down his thrusting, but still continued to go deep each thrust into her black love hole. When Sue grabbed a hold of his throbbing penis, he looked up at her. Sue stared back as she moved his white prick out of her vaginal hole. Thomas felt it free from her body before touching something else. "Push it ins here. It going to feel good, trust me."

Thomas did as Sue said and felt his member slip into her again. It was much tighter as he slowly pushed in. The sensation of being close and the snug warm feeling of her anal cavity sent flutters throughout his body. Thomas stared in disbelief as Sue allowed him to penetrate her backside.

Jay626
Jay626
2,372 Followers