The Housemaid Ch. 04

Story Info
Housemaid receives her punishment and reward.
1k words
4.42
32.6k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears streamed down Annabel's face. She had forced the young master into using his cane on her, but this was not like a spanking. He had placed four livid red welts on her behind, two on each cheek. He had not broken the skin, but they had drawn the blood up to just under the skin, producing marks that would not soon go away. It hurt, and Annabel cried real tears. She was damp in her cunny, but not the overwhelming creamy wetness that her spankings had produced. Perhaps the birching stool wasn't for her. She preferred being good or being spanked -- nothing heavier than that. Luckily, this caning experiment would yield another submissive to the young master's harem. She would be his honored first concubine -- perhaps Mr. Crawford, with his manly physique, might take more of a liking to the young master's stool than she had.

But now he was crooning to her what a good girl she was, what a smart, wicked little housemaid who knew just how to please her master, even when it might get her punished. He was rubbing some sort of salve into her tender welts, and Annabel relaxed incrementally with his praise and massage. When she had come down from her pain-induced tears, he lifted her up into his arms and carried her to his bed. She crawled to the center and presented herself to him, rump in the air and head buried in her arms. Still murmuring his praise, he petted her clit and tested her cunny with his fingers. Annabel squirmed and she felt her pussy wet his fingers finally. He murmured more praise, calling her his juicy wanton, and Annabel felt his cockhead penetrate where his fingers had just been. She sighed with pleasure, and Master Alexis set a gentle, pleasing rhythm in and out of her pussy. She relaxed her whole body now -- this was right. This was her place in the world. Penetrated, filled up, with her master's cock. The only thing that would make this more perfect is if she had Mr. Crawford's cock in her mouth as well. Annabel moaned. The young master was hitting deep inside her, his long cock reaching for her cervix. Bumping, grinding, gliding -- oh yes. If she couldn't have a cock to suck, she would use her own fingers. Lifting her head slightly, she put the tip of her thumb into her mouth. She sucked it deeper, rubbing it against the soft palate of her mouth. She moaned again, and the combined rubbing of his cockhead on her cervix and her thumb on the roof of her mouth pushed her over. She climaxed with her pussy contracting on her master's cock and her mouth sucking her thumb.

Alex looked down at his housemaid, now mindless in the midst of orgasm, ass red with his welts, pussy clamped down on his cock, and mouth wrapped around her own thumb, sucking and rubbing it like she had to have something in her mouth when she came, orally fixated vixen that she was. Her pussy relaxed its contractions, and he pumped furiously a few more times before shooting his own load into her warm cunt. He groaned as he spurted, continuing to pump into her wetly until his cockhead became too sensitive. He pulled out and sat back on his knees, while she just collapsed, belly down to the bed. Alex straddled her lower legs for a moment, gazing at the glistening seed that oozed between her thighs with satisfaction. He didn't necessarily want a bastard, but he so enjoyed the action of filling her with his seed and marking her, that he figured a child would be inevitable. She was not of his class, but she was smart and intuitive, and something inside him wanted to impregnate her. Wanted a child with her. He could support it, so he pushed all thoughts of why he wanted to mark her and stuff her full of his cock and his seed and his son. He simply rutted in the bliss of it. She would be beautiful, fat with his child. And her tits would fill with milk as well, those beautiful, suckable raspberries feeding his baby. Feeding him. He fingered her cunt, stirring his semen around so that it coated his finger, dripping out. He pushed it back in and licked the mixture his own come and her juices from his finger.

Content now, he rolled off her and flopped back on the bed. She lay prone and unmoving still, despite his fucking and fingering, so Alex rolled her towards him, cuddling her abused arse to his groin. She moaned, but cuddled closer, the welts warm against his softening cock.

"I think we ought to have a heart-to-heart chat, my little housemaid," he said. He reached his arm over her and grasped her breast in his hand, not to arouse, but merely to hold onto. It was warm and heavy in his hand, the nipple soft and lax. She tensed for a moment, and for one second he thought they had actually been thinking of the same thing and that she would tell him to start using French letters. But she relaxed and then she chuckled slyly.

"I reckon you've caught on to my baiting you, haven't you Master Alexis?" He kissed her neck where it joined her shoulder.

He pushed all thoughts of babies aside and focused on her gift of a new male servant. "And a fine job of baiting me you've done too, tempting me to beat your ass and fuck you blind, all so you might seduce the fine Mr. Crawford to my stool and my bed?" Alex laughed outright, and Annabel joined him. "A fine pair, we make, eh?" He continued. "The sluttish housemaid and the pervert lordling, out to bugger the butler? Wouldn't that make a fine penny-dreadful?" They laughed again, gales of it now, until they were both gasping for breath. Alex squeezed her breast in appreciation, and even friendship now that they were not just lovers, but conspirators.