The Housemaid's Fiasco

Story Info
A short story in which a housekeeper learns to polish.
2.1k words
3.87
19.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rang the doorbell, and expected the man on the other end to be in his fifties or something of that sort. However, I was in for quite the surprise when he opened the door, revealing a man no older than twenty-one with a bright smile.

"Hi!" He chirped, opening the door wider. "I'm so glad you got here so quick."

I shrugged, and tried not to remind myself of the short blouse and extremely short skirt he had asked me to wear. "I've got to keep my job, you know." It then occurred to me that I was the dumbest person to ever live: no fifty-year-old man would ask for a housemaid to wear such clothes, except a pedophile. I guess college really would have paid off. Not that I got good grades in high school or anything.

The man nodded. "Sounds good. Do you mind starting with the living room?"

"Sure," I agreed, following him to his so-called living room. It was grand, really, and he seemed like one of those guys who didn't have a girlfriend and hired a housemaid regularly. And was incredibly rich. My mind flashed back to our earlier conversation on the phone.

*

"Dress in a short blouse and short skirt. I don't mind anything else," he said.

I was surprised, to say the very least. "A short blouse and a short skirt? I'm not sure that's such a good idea."

"I'll pay you one grand," he bargained, and he didn't have to say anything else.

"Sold."

*

The man sat on a chair, his eyes intently focused into mine. He stared, and I stared back.

"Do you mind me watching?" He finally asked.

Yes. Yes I did mind. "No." It was a really dumb idea to anger the man who was paying you, also known as the man who you were alone with in a huge house wearing a short skirt and a short blouse. Darn, I should have worn panties.

I bit my lip and turned around, digging into my maid bag for a duster. "Do you have any preference on what I should start cleaning first?"

I heard cloth moving around. "Uh, why don't you start with the bookshelf and the TV unit? I also have something you need to polish, but that can wait till the end."

I nodded. "Sure." Finally finding my duster, I set my bag on the floor and began to dust the shelves thoroughly. I could feel his eyes burning into my back, slowly trailing lower and lower.

"Why don't you grab a few books from the lower shelf and place them on the top one? They're out of order."

I pulled my blouse down and bent over, taking three books from the bottom shelf and placing them on the top one like he asked, but I only ended up placing two, because the last one fell on the ground.

"Sorry," I mumbled, bending over again to pick it up and place it with the others, and turned around.

That, however, was the biggest mistake of my life- turning around. His hand was stroking his cock. He was getting off at me. My cheeks burst into color, and I pretended not to notice his growing smirk, as I turned around to face the shelf again. "Are those in order now?"

"Yeah," he breathed out. "In order."

I knew he was staring at my visible ass cheeks, and I was starting to grow a lot less uncomfortable with the whole situation.

"After you're done dusting, I spilled a drink on the bottom of the TV unit. You might have to get down on your knees to scrub it thoroughly."

That was impossible. The unit he was talking about was almost touching the floor, so he couldn't have spilled anything there unless he actually did it on purpose. I get his game, now, and I like it.

"Okay," I said innocently, and decided to tease him just the slightest for the first time tonight. "Do you think my skirt is down too low? Should I pull it up? I'll let you be the judge of that."

As expected, he started stuttering for the first few seconds, before clearly managing a, "no, no, it's fine just the way it is."

I got on my knees and pulled out a sponge and a container of soapy water. I hated scrubbing, but I'll do it for the purpose of the whole game tonight. I pulled my blouse down once more before beginning to scrub.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I finally blurted out. I didn't exactly mean to say it, but I was enjoying it, and I wanted to confirm my suspicions.

"I'm currently between girlfriends for now," -he chuckled softly before- "that's probably why the house is a mess. I like having housemaid's over, though. They help. A lot. Do you have a boyfriend?"

I shook my head, scrubbing furiously. "No. If I had a boyfriend I wouldn't be dressed this sexy for people and going around cleaning as a housemaid, would I?"

I had barely finished scrubbing before he mentioned something. "I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable, sitting like this."

I cringed just the slightest, and cleared my throat, pulling my blouse down again. "What do you mean?"

He scoffed. "Don't be ridiculous," he said. "Turn around."

I heaved a deep breath, and stood up, turning around to face him.

"You're turning me on," he said, gesturing to his cock that he was stroking gently, as I peeked to it for the second time today.

"I-I didn't mean to," I mumbled, keeping my eyes glued on his moving hand, and my cheeks reddening even more, if that was possible.

He stood up, and walked a few steps towards me, and I instantly tensed. "Don't be embarrassed. You're just so sexy." I replied with a small 'thanks,' as he gestured out to the hall, leaving his cock out of his pants for a full-on view. "I think that's enough scrubbing. I have work for you in the bedroom."

I didn't know what possessed me, but I grabbed my stuff and followed him to his room. On other occasions, I would have immediately declined and left the house. I mean, I was barely dressed, and I was following a strange man to his bedroom. That should have trigger something, but it didn't.

He pointed to a pile of messy clothes thrown about once we entered. "You can fold these." I watched him as he climbed over the bed, messing up the sheets as he went, and sat in a corner grinning. "You can start now."

Great. More work.

I folded the clothes through all his groaning, and moved onto the sheets.

"Make sure you lean in to tuck it in just right." Of course he'd say that. After all, my ass was on full-view for him to see.

I pulled my blouse down again only to receive another comment from him. He was really starting to annoy me. "Be sure not to pull your blouse down too much. You don't want your breasts to fall out, now would you? Not that I'd mind, really."

Of course he wouldn't, but he was in for quite a surprise.

I moved my hands to the hem of my blouse, tugging upwards and taking it off completely. I turned around to face him, putting on a teasing show. "I think this is better, don't you think?"

He was surprised and stunned for a moment, completely frozen in his spot, until he shook it off and stood up, walking towards me. "I sure do." He moved his hands to my hips to pull me closer to him, but I pushed his chest away slightly. He looked dumbfounded.

"I have a strict no-touching policy. Touching the maid, I mean," I whispered. "But that's only with your hands. If you figure out a way otherwise, then I don't mind." I sent him a suggestive wink and a smirk, returning to the bed sheets. He pouted, returning to his spot in the corner.

"But I don't have a no-touching policy," he said, and sent me a similar wink. I laughed.

Finished with the bed, I turned towards him. "Okay, what's next?"

He stood up again, hoping for a different approach then last time and walked towards me. "Remember that thing I wanted you to polish?"

I smiled, having a pretty good idea of what it was. "Oh, yes, you mentioned it vaguely. Is it a hard wood surface? I don't do windows, however. Just saying."

He grinned. "Oh, it's hard wood alright."

He pressed his lips to my cheek, and trailed it down to the corner of my lips, pausing, as if asking position to continue. I moved to plant my lips on to his. He pushed his tongue into my mouth, massaging mine gently, as I moved my hands to his hair.

He traced his fingers on my thighs, moving them below my skirt and to my clit. His other hand went to my left ass cheek, squeezing it as he rubbed my clit with his other hand. He trailed his kisses to my neck and down to my jawline. "Do you like this?"

I bit my lip to stifle my moans, before answering, "yeah." He hummed against my neck, before removing both hands and whispering, "on your knees."

I obeyed almost immediately, dropping to my knees and smiling up at him. He smiled back and hovered his cock over my mouth.

"Now," he began. "How much experience have you had polishing wood?"

"J-just twice," I replied, referring to my last two one-night stands.

"Practice makes perfect, though, right?" I nodded in agreement. "I want you polish it, then." He used his hands to open my mouth, and put his cock inside.

I moved my tongue to his tip, and began to lick it gently, teasing, not moving my eyes off of his as he watched me. I began to suck next, slowly and increasing my speed gradually. He groaned, and moved his hands to my hair, tangling his fingers through the brown strands.

I could feel his cock twitching inside of my mouth, and I could tell he was about to cum, but he pulled out before he could. A whimper escaped my lips.

He then laid on the bed, face up. "I want you to place that pretty little pussy on my face so I can eat it out. Leave your skirt on."

I slid on the bed, and tilted my head sideways. "Are you sure you want my skirt on?"

"Mhmm," he hummed, grabbing my hips and placing me in the position he wanted. He began flicking his tongue across my clit, to my pùssy and back. I gave my greatest effort in not moaning, but I let a series of them slip my lips. His cock twitched again.

He took a moment to pause. "You can suck my cock, if you like." I nodded, and took him into my mouth sucking furiously as it stifled my moans. His groans were mesmerizing, and I sucked as best as I could with my muffled moans.

He stuck his tongue inside of me, squeezing my ass cheeks for brace, as I cummed. He opened his mouth, drinking as much as he could, as he thrust his cock, his orgasm building up. "Do you want my cum in your mouth or on your face?" He asked me.

I took a moment, pulling away. "In my mouth, please," I breathed out, and returned to sucking.

He fucked my cum harder, his cum exploding into my mouth as I began to swallow it all. "Fuck, you suck such a good cock."

I licked my lips clean and slid off of him. "Thank you," I mumbled.

He wiped his mouth. "No, thank you."

I stay still for a moment until my breathing returns to normal. "Why?"

"I'd never had a maid that cleaned so thoroughly before," he mused, grinning. I shook my head, smiling, as I moved off the bed and grabbed my blouse, pulling it on.

"Well," I began. "A maid has got to clean. And wood polishing is incredibly, uh. Never mind that. What I mean to say is, there's a charm."

He nodded. "We should do this again sometime. I mean, I should ask you to come clean for me again."

"Sounds like a plan," I replied, agreeing, and I turned to leave. Standing in the doorway, I looked to him one last time. "Next time, try not to spill so much drinks under the TV unit. It's irritating, you know."

He laughed. "I'll try."

"Good," I replied. "Not that I'd mind, really."

And I left.