The Human Computer

Story Info
A man is turned into a human computer.
780 words
2.86
10.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iamme5
Iamme5
2 Followers

I was nervous, scratch that I was freaking terrified. What if something went wrong? What if the surgical robot made a mistake and I was left as a vegetable. No that wouldn't happen robots don't make mistakes in their programed routines. They can't however make judgement calls. That was the point of this procedure to turn a person into the brain of a network of robots.

My name is Jason Nevis I am twenty one years of age, I was an unemployed college dropout. I use the term was because I have been erased from all historical and government records. To the rest of the world I never existed. I was kidnapped by a group of government scientists. Now in less than 8 hours I will be turned into a human computer.

I was completely naked as I wasn't allowed clothes. I was no longer a human being. I was simply a test subject. I was in my cell. They call it the subject's quarters but I call it like I see it. It is a cell. I was taken against my will and am being forced into an experimental procedure. I had a bed made of some kind of foam. There was no blanket though as it could be used to strangle myself and nothing was allowed in the cell that I could hurt myself with there wasn't even a conventional toilet. The walls were completely white. It was that kind of white that's so pure it is almost hard to look at. I knew that the chances are that there are video cameras that watch my every move. I had to use the bathroom and I hated using what they had instead of a toilet.

The toilet if you could call it that was a device that had a seat with a hole in it, a panel next to it and in front of it. I sat down and then I reached down and pulled the front panel over my penis. It strapped me into the device so I didn't get hurt. The device locked right onto my groin and a tube locked onto my penis. A different tube came out of the bottom and went into my anus. There it came right over the end of my intestinal tract. As one might imagine this is all extremely unpleasant. I just wanted to get this over with so I pressed the panel and then the tube in my anus removed all fecal matter in my entire intestinal tract. The tube in my penis removed all liquid from my bladder. As one can imagine this actually hurt. However after it had happened I actually felt pretty good. Then realization dawned on me that it would have just sucked out the last nutrients I would ever eat normally. I paced around my room for hours for the rest of the time. I couldn't sleep knowing that I'd have a major surgery tomorrow without general anesthesia.

A wall slid away to reveal two nurses and my doctor. The doctor was a woman and so were the nurses. The project leads found that it made it less threatening. They were dressed in form fitting tight latex catsuits. This was because the procedure required as little germs as possible. They were wheeling a gurney into the room. I resigned to my fate got onto it.

The doctor spoke, "Cheer up, it is not all bad."

I said, "I'm being vivisected, fitted with machinery, and used to monitor a supercomputer. Why is this a good thing?"

I was already in the machine room. They put me on an operating table.

The doctor said, "There are many pleasures that will be enhanced, your orgasms for example."

She then detailed what was going to happen to me.

1. I would have my entire digestive system removed and replaced with a battery to power myself.

2. My Heart and lungs would be replaced with artificial versions.

3. Most of my skull would be removed and wires plugged directly into my brain. This part of the brain would be isolated, and my conscious mind forced into a primal state. The rest of my mind would monitor the biggest supercomputer of all time.

4. My penis would be fitted out with wires that provided constant stimulation and orgasm. I would be in a perpetual state of orgasm. This would be the only thing my conscious mind would be able to focus on.

After what remain of my physical body died. My mind would continue as an artificial intelligence. In this place I would live out my sexual fantasies for eternity. This is my future, I am a human computer.

Iamme5
Iamme5
2 Followers