The Human Flower

Story Info
Depraved lunatic attracted to girl by the scent of her ass.
972 words
3.39
51.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa's blood races in her veins as she walks next to the man in black, nestling under his arm. Though they only met that night she knows that she wants him. Her desire is mounting faster than she can control.

"Why don't you take off your sunglasses?" she asks him.

"I like having them on," he smiles.

"Why?"

"Because I don't like taking them off."

They stop and Rosa notices that they're standing at the opening of an alley. The moon is out but its light is weak. The opening of the alleyway looks like a giant mouth, a puddle of dirty water oozes from it like a tongue.

"Where are we?" she asks, looking around at the unfamiliar place.

"This is where I live."

"Here? Is this dark alley?"

"It's not an alley," the man. "It's the entrance to a maze. I live in the center."

Rosa's forehead creases with worry. "It looks scary."

"It is scary," he says. "Especially if you don't know where you're going. But you're with me. And I know the way in and out."

Rosa nods, though she has her doubts.

He grabs her hand and pulls her through the maze, taking turn after turn. The stars remain visible overhead but soon Rosa loses all sense of direction. As she is pulled along she sees eyes watching her from holes in the wall. Lecherous whispers float from between the bricks and find their way into her ears. She presses close to the man in black.

"Here we are," he says at last, standing before a door. He pushes it open. On the other side is a gulf of yawning darkness. He puts his hand on Rosa's back, moving it under the fabric of her dress, and gently ushers her into the abyss.

There is a moment of exhilarating terror in which Rosa feels as if she's falling. But before she can scream she sees a rectangle of light: the outline of a window. She stumbles to it and looks out. Beyond the frame is a fathomless void filled with stars. There is no top or bottom, only limitless space. She is so taken by the view that she doesn't think to ask how there could be a window inside of a maze.

"I'm glad I came," she sighs. "But I was worried back there. What were those things whispering in the darkness?"

The man doesn't answer. He puts his mouth on her neck. His lips are hot, his tongue is cool. Rosa tilts her head back to give him the length of her throat. His teeth brush against her skin. She gasps for air.

She feels his hands moving over her body, squeezing her. He grabs hold of her dress and tears it open. She stands naked in the starry light of the window. His hands continue to feel and probe. She spreads her legs so that he can reach between her thighs and rub her moistening cunt.

The pleasure is excruciating. "I'm yours," she says between breaths. "Do whatever you want to me."

"I'm happy to hear you say that," his voice flows like honey into her ears. "Because I want to possess you completely."

He pushes his finger into her pussy while stroking her clit with his thumb. His hands are telepathic, finding every spot where she wants to be touched. She moves her ass against his crotch. She can feel his hard cock in his pants.

"Rosa," he whispers in her ear. "When I saw you, I knew I had to have you. I brought you here to be my flower."

"Mmmm," she purrs. "I think I know why. It's because you think I'm beautiful, isn't it? Like a flower."

"That's part of it," he murmurs.

"What else could it be?" she asks, feeling his hands travel over her thighs and hips.

"Because you smell like a flower."

"I smell like a flower???" she asks, not quite understanding.

"Yes, your asshole smells like a rose."

He pushes her torso forward, bending her over with her ass exposed. Looking through the window Rosa sees that the stars are eyes. They're watching her intently and whispering. The man spreads her legs apart with his feet.

"Hold your ankles," he tells her.

Rosa is happy to obey him. She grasps her ankles tightly and feels rope being pulled snug around her wrists. Now her hands and ankles are tied together. As soon as she realizes what's happening she feels his hands on her again, spreading her ass cheeks apart. He puts his nose to her asshole, smelling it like a flower. It opens and closes involuntarily.

Rosa's enjoyment is tainted by a sense of shame. She knows that her asshole is dirty. She didn't have a chance to wash it since the day before. But before she can complain she feels the tip of his tongue go inside her ass. Even though she's embarrassed, her doubts are swept aside by the waves of pleasure that come from his probing tongue. The inner ring of her anus dilates, opening wider so he can push it deeper inside. The whole time the man in black is rubbing her clit, holding it between his fingers. The pleasure is more than she can bear.

After an endless rimjob in which time and space seem to melt, the man pulls his tongue out of her ass. His voice floats to her through the darkness.

"When I met you, I could smell your desire. It was more exquisite than the scent of a lotus. That's why I brought you here, Rosa. To be a human flower, to make my room smell fresh."

Rosa is eager to feel his tongue again. But his tongue and his hands drift away. So she stays there, posed in the window like a rose in a vase.