The Human Pocket Pussy

Story Info
He only has one use for her.
1k words
3.92
57.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
isgixor
isgixor
21 Followers

Lying on her back, head hanging over the edge of the bed, she smiles as the door clicks shut behind him. Anxiously she had been laying there, waiting, since she had received his text saying he was coming over. Dropping everything she had run to her room while leaving a trail of discarded clothing behind her. It always took him at least a half hour to arrive, but still, she immediately assumed the position that was expected of her.

Her eyes focused on his feet as they walked towards and stopped just in front of her. The sound of his belt unbuckling, followed by a slow unzipping, reaches her ears. Between her legs she feels the familiar warmth begin to spread and she aches to relieve the growing arousal. She knows better though, she's here just for him, to serve him. He called her his human pocket pussy. Used only as a tool to get him off. To relieve his own frustrations.

His shirt hits the floor, his shoes fly off to the side as he kicks them off, and his jeans drop down around his ankles before stepping out of them. Stretching her mouth wide, his knees hit the floor in order to be positioned at the right height with how low her bed rests. His cock comes into view finally, bobbing in front of her, it's sight causing her to sigh. Gripping her face he pushes it forward into her mouth. As it slides back across her tongue she savors the taste and familiar feeling.

The head hits the back of her throat and no matter how many times he uses her, or she practices when he isn't around with one her toys, nor the position she is in to help smooth his access, she gags slightly against it. Concentrating on her breathing and wiggling her tongue out from between his cock and lips, allows her to relax enough to let it fully pass through and into her throat. Like every other time he pauses. Her theory is that it's not time to allow her to grow accustomed to the intrusion. Instead, much like someone about to participate in a hard workout, to prepare himself for the energy he's about to expend.

Drool begins to leak from between her lips and dribble down her face mirroring the juices beginning to leak from her pussy and run down into the comforter covering her bed. The fingers dug into her face apply more pressure as he pulls back till just the tip of his hard cock rests between her upper lip and extended tongue. No more time is wasted though, with aggression it begins slamming back and forth. Pushing back into her throat each time, his balls slapping against her nose, forcing more spit out of her mouth and the breath out of her lungs. Each time he pulls back she struggles to catch her breath but unable to succeed..

Making it worse a hand moves from her face and wraps around her neck. Pushing down against her distended throat he groans at the increased tightness. That same tightness causes her gag reflex to return and further restricts her breathing. Her face red from the blood already trapped begins to turn purple. Restraining herself from raising her hands and pushing him away she focuses instead on quieting the loud gagging sounds escaping her throat rising above the sound of his grunts and sloppy sounds of his cock pushing through her drool filled mouth.

The abuse makes pussy ache even more. A need to shove her hand between the wet mess between her thighs, rub her clit, and shove her fingers into herself until she cums. He won't allow it though, she'll have to wait until he's finished, and she likes that. The way he uses her is exactly why she's gets so horny. Opening her eyes, fighting to breathe and not empty her stomach contents around his cock, her eyes look down at the puddle forming on the wooden floor below her hanging head.

Constricting even tighter around her neck she's knows its time. Pulling himself back from her throat and into her mouth she watches his balls bounce and feels his cock pulsate as shot after shot of cum splatters against the back of her mouth. She starts counting but almost immediately loses track as she gags against the fluid, forcing it up her nose causing her to cough. It runs down her face, up her nose and into her eyes. Pulled completely free from between her lips he jacks off and directs his last few shots to land on her chin, neck and tits.

His hand gone from around her neck she's able to properly swallow and pushes the last of what's left in her mouth down into her stomach before gasping and gulping in air. She hadn't realized she had closed her eyes, but opens them just in time to see him cleaning himself with the last piece of fabric she had pulled from her body on the way to bedroom. Her cotton panties now soaked in their combined fluids he pushes them into her mouth before standing.

She's free now. Underwear still stuffed in her mouth, her hands immediately find their way to slit. The fingers of one hand rubbing her clit in small fast circles, the other's smoothly sliding in and out of her soaking pussy. Before his shoes are even back on she feels it coming. The muscles in her abdomen and thighs tense, he toes curl, and she hangs there for a second before going over the edge. The walls of her vagina clenching and releasing the fingers still buried inside of her and her legs shake as she lets out a long groan from around the material quickly drying her mouth.

By the time she comes back down he's gone. All he's left behind is a mess of cum and spit on the floor and coating an exhausted human pocket pussy.

isgixor
isgixor
21 Followers