The Humilations of Tori Ch. 4

Story Info
Robbie seduces a cheerleader while waiting for Will & Tori.
2.9k words
4.26
27.1k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison was by far his favorite cheerleader. She didn't have the big boobs and wasn't depended on sex to get her to the top, but she was very pretty and best of all, a virgin. Robbie had kept a very close eye on her for two years, working up the nerve to ask her over to his home.

She was wearing the Eaton cheerleader's uniform. The skirt was short and top was tight. Robbie had helped design the uniform thinking of himself during the whole operation.

"You are might pretty lady," he told Madison, who in return blushed. She was a pretty lady. She had nice shiny blonde hair going down to her ass, nice little tittie and a firm little ass that teased as it stuck from her skirt. She was blessed with a look of perfection. Short at five foot six and a tad bit skinny, but a great fuck fantasy all the way. Robbie had every intention in getting her in the album of sexual accomplishment.

She took a sip of red wine and put the cup back on the table. They were sitting around in the front room of Robbie's home.

"I can't wait to see you at the party tonight," Robbie said. He could almost see her there now, her pussy exposed and the beautiful Tori with her tongue swirling for its juices while a big black athlete put in and out of Tori's ass. Of course two other athletes would have their cocks washed in Madison's lovely mouth in the process. This was going to be an incredible party.

Madison turned bright red. "Haven't you heard coach?"

"Heard what?" Robbie asked.

"We've been invited to a local competition. We can't make it to your party tonight."

Suddenly there was silence. Robbie felt anger rising in his belly. His party really depended on these fucking cheerleaders. The movie he planned to make just wouldn't be the same without them.

"Are you sure you have to go?"

"We all want too. The school is really depending on us. Maybe next time."

All his troubles evaporated with them words. Next time. He would wait till next time. He would have Will and Tori come tonight, then invite them over for the next time. Then there would be an orgy, a great orgy combining the fuck efforts of both the basketball team, the cheerleading squad and the wife slut Tori. Oh next time would the incredible. Tonight would be a taste of that incredible.

"Well it's too bad you won't be showing up. This party just won't be the same without your beauty gracing upon my guests."

Madison was smiling and blushing. Her teeth were so white and perfect. Her lips so perfect. Holding back and waiting was becoming harder. He wanted to fuck right now.

Instead he grabbed the bottle of red wine and refilled both of their glasses. He put the bottle back on the floor next to him. It was empty.

The front room was the biggest part of the house. The floors were covered with amazing white carpet, there was a big screen TV, a brand new computer, DVD, radio, speakers and two phones with different numbers for each. The couches were leather and expensive. Robbie and Madison sat next to the fireplace which had no fire burning because of the hot weather. To Madison's right she could see the entire town though.

"This is all so much fun," Madison said. "I like this a lot. Thanks for having me over."

"It could get better."

His penis was hardening in his pants and he was not going to hide it from Madison. He led it do what it wanted.

"You look so lovely in that uniform," he said. Madison could only take a sip of wine. "Don't you want me Madison?"

Robbie looked into her eyes and saw that she did want him. He may have been fifty going on eighty, he looked like a great grandfather with all them wrinkles, but he could still get the girls.

He moved closer to Madison and lightly kissed her neck. His hands cupped her small breasts.

"This is wrong, coach. We shouldn't be doing this right now."

"Don't call me coach. Call me Robbie."

He slowly took off her bra from underneath the top of her uniform. He tossed it on the floor and began kissing her stomach.

"Coach please," Madison begged. "I can't do this. Stop."

Robbie looked up at her, head rested on her slim stomach and asked her why not.

"Because I'm a virgin. I want to save myself for marriage."

"Bullshit," Robbie spoke calmly. "You're just nervous about having sex for the first time. He stood up and began taking off his clothes. When his ten inch long, two inch wide cock was finally in her view, Madison simply gasped. He walked over to Madison, his cock dangling up and down. "Touch it. Feel it."

Madison was a bit hesitant, but did put a finger on it. She slowly moved her finger along the hard flesh, following the veins up and down. His body was so wrinkled, but strong. He was in very good condition. His muscles were still hard. His cock was in prime condition. Madison could not resist Robbie much longer.

"Taste it," he said.

Madison looked at the cock for a long time. Her eyes were unmoving and unblinking. Robbie moved his hands down to his cock and softly began jerking it back and forth. Madison watched for a minute, then removed his hands and did for him.

"That's it," he told Madison.

"Why do you want this from me?" Madison asked him as she looked up into his eyes.

"Because I love you and want to be with you," he said. His lies were deeply covered under a very calm, experienced voice and a couple of years of acting school specifically taken for this kind of situation. He was prepared for these games for a very long time.

Madison seemed to like what she heard. Her tongue slowly came out of a closed mouth and she began to lick his giant cock. She took the same route she took with her finger earlier. She got on her knees for a better vantage point. Robbie put a hand on her head as she continued to lick him.

"Put it in your mouth," Robbie said. "For me."

She looked up at him and gave him a sweet smile. She lifted his cock up to his stomach and started sucking on his balls, taking each one into her mouth. She slowly licked her way back up his cock, feeling the hardness of his veins until she got to the head of his penis. She swirled her tongue around the head licked his pisshole. Robbie's eyes were closed as it became harder to breath.

Madison took three inches of his cock in her mouth. She began moving her head, truly starting to suck her first cock. Robbie moaned lightly. She was sucking six inches of his fat cock, stretching out her mouth in her effort.

"Oh baby your mouth feels so good."

Robbie looked down in amazement as Madison, this sweet virgin took seven inches of his cock in her mouth. Her hand was lightly stroking his cock into her mouth. She looked up then and for a moment there eyes were moving. Robbie whispered that he loved her and pace became quicker.

"Take it all," he moaned.

With that Madison sucked his cock deeper into her mouth. He closed his eyes and felt his big cock glide passed her tonsils. She actually had his whole cock in her mouth. His balls slapped her chin and her nose was filled filled with pubic hair. Girls with more experience had not been able to do this, but she did it with great ease.

The blow job continued for a one more minute. "Can you get me that wine bottle?" Robbie asked. Madison reached for it and gave it to him. She was still sucking his cock when he asked her to stop. He laid the bottle on the floor. He bent down and began taking off her top. Madison helped him by picking up her arms. He looked at her exposed breasts.

"I want you to sit on this bottle."

"Sit on it."

"Well have sex with it. With the neck, while so suck my cock. It'll be fun."

Not waiting for answer, Robbie reached under her skirt and tore off her panties. He wanted her to keep the skirt on.

Slowly Madison got up and lowered her virgin pussy onto the neck of the bottle. The neck was wet already and so was her pussy so there wasn't too much effort put into it. She slid down on the bottle all the way to the fat part. She let out a soft moan and closed her eyes. When she opened them Robbie's giant cock was in her face. Robbie held the bottle steady with his feet as she fucked it. In his sweet voice he asked Madison to tighten her lips around his cock. When she did so he began to fuck her mouth.

Madison felt the giant cock invade and take control of her mouth. She didn't like it, but she did not want to make the coach mad. She let him ram her mouth and his testicles smack her chin, while she rode the bottle guiding her body up and down. The harder his cock pumped her mouth, the harder she fucked the bottle. Then she felt a warm sensation in her body. She experienced her first orgasm and God was it intense, she came about six times and drawed for breath as best she could. The giant cock continued to fuck her mouth.

Robbie felt her orgasm and was proud. The bottle was gone underneath the skirt. He was pinching her delicate nipples and having the time of his life. He wanted desperately to lift her legs and fuck her virignal pussy. But those sweet dreams would have to wait for another day, just like his well planned orgy party; slash movie.

Robbie was going to cum any second.

His pace slowed down a bit. He didn't want to fill her mouth with his cum. Not yet anyway. He wanted to see his cum blasting her face. He pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Close your mouth," he said. "And don't open."

Madison nodded her head.

"Can you do the split?" her nicely.

"Why?"

"Just take the bottle out of your pussy. I have a surprise for you."

Madison took the bottle out of her pussy and got into the position she was asked to be in. She was doing a split while her face waited in front of his big cock. He wanted to fuck that pussy more then ever, damn this day's luck.

He jerked off faster, using her saliva to quicken his pace.

"What are you doing?"

"You'll see."

Robbie felt his balls tighten up. His cock was shivering madly. He lowered his cock to her face. His cum shot like an out of control hose, spraying down on her eyes, nose, lips and cheaks. Some got as far up as her hair. He covered her breasts and stomach also. The split position made him horny and out of control. He'd never came this much. He blasted again and again, now getting forehead, adding to her cheeks and her lips now appeared gone, vanished under a pond of thick cum.

When he was done he looked at his handy work. A girl's first facial was very important to him.

Madison opened her eyes and smiled weakly. She didn't like the smell of cum all over her face. It felt like her face was covered with the stuff. She smiled to make Robbie happy though. His cock was turning all over her face, playing with the load he happily gave to her face.

He shoved the cock in her mouth, forcing her to taste the vile liquid. She licked it off his shaft willingly though. Swollowing all of it. She loved her coach, always had.

"Pose for me," he told Madison. Robbie now wanted to add her lovely body and cum covered face to his photo album. "Like a supermodel."

Madison needed no explaining. She began taking the cum off her face.

"No," he said. "Leave it. You'll look even more sensational." He had the camera aimed at her. And snapped a few shots from up close.

During the next time minutes Madison did cheers, squeezed her breasts, sucked the wine bottle, took her own fingers in her pussy, posed on his bed, did more splits, stood on her arms while her legs hung open in the air and took off her skirt and posed completely nude. When the posing was over Robbie gave her a towel and she cleaned her face.

The night should have been over there, but while reaching down for her bra, Robbie saw her perfect ass and became instanly hard. He approached the naked Madison and rubbed his newly found erection on her ass cheaks.

"What are you doing?"

"You're just so pretty, I don't want you to go."

"What are you doing?" She sounded nervous, but willing to venture.

"Just stay how you are."

Robbie spit to thick wads of spit on his hands and got his cock nice and wet. He slowly put his monster inside of Madison's virgin asshole. It was the tightest squeeze he ever had to get into. He forced his head into her hole and worked his way.

"It hurts too much," Madison cried out.

"It'll get better."

There was five inches in her ass by that time. He continued to struggle. He was no quiter. And in the long run his patience was rewarded. His penis was all the way in and he began to fuck Madison's asshole slowly, taking hold of her waist.

"OOOOOOh! Ouch! It hurts- It hurts. It. Hurts. So. Much."

Robbie only fucked harder. Panting I love you under his breath. He tightness engulfed his cock. He plunged in and out of her with recklessness.

"Pleeease stoooop, it hurts so much."

"You feel so good though, Madison. Love me, I need you so much."

Madison only moaned, no words came out of her mouth. Again intended on pleasing.

"Come on Madison, give me an F."

"OOOh, F."

"Gimme a U."

"UUUUUU."

"How bout a C?"

"Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" The letter was rocked by a serios a intense orgams. Her cum was leaking all over the floor.

"Maybe a K."

"OOOOOOOOOOh! K."

"Put them all together and what do we have?"

Robbie pumped her asshole faster and faster. He would cum soon.

"FUCK. FUCK. OOOOOOOOOOH it feels so fucking good in me. Fuck my ass." Madison grabbed the back of his legs and helped get his big cock in and out faster.

"I knew you'd learn to love it."

But Madison was only acting. It really hurt a lot worse as it went on. There was pleasure, but more pain. And now she was making it worse.

He fucked and fucked her ass until their bodies were both exhausted. Everytime he pumped into her it sounded like he was slapping her. But every good as fuck must come to an end.

He pulled his cock out of her ass. He'd already cummed on her face and had given her a sample of its flavor earlier. But now he wanted her to taste his cum in her mouth. All of it.

He slowly lied her on her back and crouched down over her face. His cock was just long enough so that his penis head went right into her mouth. Her eyes looked into his and he smiled.

Madison knew exactly what was going to happen. He was going to blow his cum in her mouth. She didn't want him too, but stroked the cum out of his cock anyways, just wanting to please.

He was going to blow. He could feel it.

Finally she worked up the nerve to tell him she didn't want it in her mouth. She tried to talk with the cock still in her mouth, but nothing came out, for the second she began talking, he starting cuming.

It filled her mouth like a flash flood in a ship. Her tonsils took the first hit, while more cum shot straight down her throat. It soon was laying in her cheak walls and all over her tongue. It was stuck in her nice teeth and leaking out of her mouth and spilling on the side of her cheaks and to the floor. She swollowed what she could, but everytime she did, more came in her mouth.

For Robbie it was his most intense orgasm ever. He blew and blew his wad in her mouth. For a whole minute he came. He cheaks were covered with cum and saliva, as was his carpet.

For the last ten second he positioned himself by her titties and covered them a bit too.

Madison finished swollowing but was to tired and hurt to get back up. She had to leave with the cheerleading squad in six hours. Her thoughts were interrupted by Robbie who was now cleaning her face with the towel once again.

"I love you precious," he said.

"I love you too," she responded.

Tonight wasn't going to be the same without that beauty there. He looked down at her exposed pussy and thought to himself, Maybe next time.