The Humiliation of David Ch. 1

Story Info
He's caught & humiliated by his colleagues.
1.6k words
3.95
78.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine watched through the crack in the door as her associate rifled through her bag. She had thought that he might be the culprit! On previous days she had noticed that her jogging clothes seemed to have been moved, and now she had caught him, and boy was he going to pay!

She watched as David nervously checked to see that he was alone. Then furtively he removed her knickers from the bag and raised the crotch up to his nose.

Catherine timed it perfectly, taking the photograph just as he inhaled!

"David! What ever do you think you're doing!"

The poor chap didn't know where to put himself. At one point he looked like he might cry!

"Well? I think that you owe me an explanation, don't you?"

David's face was scarlet with embarrassment. He began to stutter something unintelligible.

Catherine loved to see him squirm. She had known that he was attracted to her for a long time now, but clearly he was too shy to make his feelings known. To be truthful, this was a real turn on for Catherine. Not that she particularly fancied him or anything! No: it was more that she enjoyed torturing him.

"Sss sorry. I just…"

"Yes?"

"I just thought…"

"You just thought that you'd rifle through my bag, steal my underwear and get a cheap thrill by sniffing the crotch! Is that it?"

David hung his head.

"I mean, how is this going to look when your manager sees this Polaroid? She'll blow a fuse!"

"Oh please! Don't tell her. I won't do it again, I promise!"

"Oh well that's alright then! I can sit back safely in the knowledge that despite the fact that one of my colleagues has been riffling through my underwear, he's promised never to do it again! Why did you do it in the first place? That's what I want to know?"

"Well I. I just like you. That's all. There's nothing pervy in it. Honestly."

David regretted that last statement the second it had passed his lips!

Catherine picked up the phone and rang through to switchboard.

"Hi Thelma, Catherine here, is Jenny in her office at the moment?"

David became really agitated now.

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I really need this job."

"She is! Ok, and she'll be free in about ten minutes. Ok that's great. Thanks Thelma."

Catherine put the phone down and sitting back in the chair watched David squirm.

"It seems to me that you have ten minutes in which to explain yourself David. I realise that I probably intimidate you, but don't worry, perhaps you'll find it easier to tell Jenny."

David sat down. "What do you want?"

Actually it was a good question, and one that Catherine hadn't actually considered. She decided to question him further.

"How many times have you done this, and don't lie because I'll know!"

"Maybe four or five times! I don't know!"

"So many that you're losing count huh? David squirmed again."

" And you're doing this because you like me?"

"Yes"

"So when you're sniffing my knickers, is that what you think - I like Catherine?"

"Yes! Of course! Well I…"

"You…?"

"I think about you. Not wearing clothes and stuff."

"David I'm afraid that you're beginning to bore me. Unless you are going to give me the interesting details I'd rather that you just told this all to Jenny. Now - what did you think when you sniffed my panties."

David went bright red again.

"I. I thought that you smelt nice!"

"Not too sweaty for you David?" Catherine mocked.

"No! I liked it"

"So you're saying that you like the smell that my sweaty cunt leaves in my knickers? Am I getting that right David?"

David was scarlet with embarrassment! He tried to swallow but his mouth was dry. "Yes"

"But it's ok because that's not pervy or anything? God you really are pathetic aren't you! Well?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. What are you going to do?"

"Well let's be clear about this. Not only is this a sackable offence. I could also have you charged for sexual harassment, not to mention destroy your reputation in the process. So it seems to me that your punishment should be both fitting and extensive. Do you agree?"

"Well, Yes but… Please don't tell anyone!" David looked like a scared rabbit.

Catherine noticed that her breathing was somewhat quickening at the thought of it all.

"You really are a piece of shit aren't you?"

David looked and nodded the affirmative.

"Well, as it's going to take a little while for me to think this through, I'd like to watch you show me how committed you are to being punished at my discretion. Basically, the deal is - if I tell you to do something, you do it. Agreed?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Agreed!?"

David thought for a while. "OK!"

"Good boy! Now I'd like you to go to my bag, take out my panties and put them on in front of me."

"What! Hey come on! This isn't right!"

"Hey! You wanted them so much! Umm, on second thoughts. You know, I think that I agree. It's a bit pervy isn't it? And we can't have that can we David? I'll tell you what - let's just go and see Jenny shall we?"

"No! Please don't!"

David paused momentarily and then reaching into her bag he retrieved the panties and then self-consciously began to take his shoes off.

Catherine moved closer so that she could get a better look at him. David pulled down his trousers after checking to see that they weren't being watched. As he stepped out of them Catherine could see that he had a wet patch on the front of his boxers. She began snapping away with her camera.

"Bad boy!" She said sternly. David coloured up and then quickly dropped his shorts. As he did so his flaccid prick sprang into view. A long string of pre-cum hung from his prick.

"Dirty boy!" exclaimed Catherine with relish.

"Don't you go getting any ideas you prick! I still haven't decided what to do with you yet! Now put my knickers on!"

Catherine couldn't help but giggle as David tried to stretch her flimsy panties over his straining penis. He looked most uncomfortable. David retrieved his trousers and hurriedly pulled them on. Then he put his own underwear in his drawer.

"Right - here is my address. I'll expect you to be at my house this evening at 8 sharp, by which time I'll have decided what to do with you. Oh, and I'll expect you to still be wearing those panties of mine. Understand?"

"Ok. But I was planning …"

"No excuses pervert! Be there or I'll be having a chat with your boss!"

Lucy left the room grinning.

The afternoon was a nightmare for David. Although part of him felt excited by what was going on, truth be known he felt too scared to enjoy it. Worst of all he had a team meeting to go to and Jenny would be there!

Sitting in the meeting just heightened his awareness of the panties he was wearing. He felt sure that someone would notice and so he kept his legs crossed throughout.

Then it happened. Jenny had been reading out the agenda for the meeting and the last item she announced was headed "Security". David looked at his copy of the agenda and noticed that this was obviously something that had been added at the last minute. He squirmed uncomfortably for half an hour until Jenny made the relevant announcement.

"This is an unpleasant announcement to have to make." She began "but having had a conversation with Security, it appears that someone has been riffling through peoples lockers!"

David's heart sank! Had Lucy told her?

She continued. "We've discussed what to do about it and Mr Farrow the Security Chief is coming up with a plan. In the meantime, I'd ask whoever it is to stop it! Now I know that this doesn't apply to everyone in the room - just one of you, so to the rest I apologise. But security is an important issue, and if we don't nip this in the bud now, none of us will feel safe. End of subject. Oh, other than the culprit if caught will automatically be fired. Are we clear folks?"

Everyone nodded and looked around the room at each other. David tried to do the same but felt that he was far from convincing.

David left the room as soon as he could! He raced back to his desk and made a great effort to throw himself into his work for the rest of the afternoon. Dave Farrow the security officer turned up at one point and examined the lockers. David tried to gently pump him for information but it was clear that he wasn't giving anything away. Or perhaps he didn't know anything. David felt sick!

He watched the clock tick away slowly.

"God why is this afternoon taking so long!" he thought.

Then at five to five he packed his things up, locked his briefcase and put his coat on. He was just about to leave when he remembered that his pants were still in his drawer. David unlocked his briefcase and checking that the coast was clear he opened his drawer only to be met by his worst nightmare. Nestled in his pants was the Polaroid that Lucy had taken of him sniffing her underwear! That was scary enough, but the writing at the bottom of the picture nearly stopped his heart! It read: -

"I think we need to talk - don't you? See you at Lucy's, 8 o'clock sharp. Jenny."

Hope you like this first attempt! More to follow. Please drop your comments to the email address in my profile.