The Humiliation of David Ch. 3

Story Info
David's colleagues start to warm him up.
1k words
3.91
52.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at him – poor little lamb! He's tuckered out!" mewed Catherine.

She poured David another drink, smiled at him and said "Chin, Chin!"

Jenny was curled up on the leather sofa by the fire, her white silk robe and wet hair testifying to the fact that she had just taken a shower. She eyed David as Catherine took delight in verbally abusing him.

In many ways David was exactly the kind of Man that turned Jenny off. It wasn't his looks as much as his eternal pessimism. She just knew that he was the kind of bloke that tried to keep a low profile at parties or nightclubs. "No," she thought, "He'd never even go to a nightclub!"

Jenny smiled. It occurred to her that in another way David was exactly the kind of Man that turned her on. A complete wimp! One that could be ordered around and made to humiliate himself for her pleasure. She hung on this thought for a while but then decided that he deserved this and so she shouldn't feel guilty.

"Catherine is pretty impressive though!" she thought.

Jenny watched Catherine taunting David. She seemed to be able to bring him right to the brink, and then pacify him like a puppy.

Jenny put her glass down. "Time to undress David. We both want to get a look at what we've been missing for all these months!"

David was long since resigned to his fate. Without any attempt at standing up for himself he pulled his shirt off.

"Ohh David! I'm getting wet just thinking about it!" Catherine mocked (though actually she had become aware of the moistness inside her knickers).

David stood up and dropped his trousers and pants in one.

"No you don't!" Objected Catherine. "Pull them back on!"

David's face was scarlet as he pulled the smallest pair of panties back up his legs.

The Women howled with laughter! There was poor David, panties and all, standing there looking completely ridiculous with his semi erect penis caught in the hem. What finished off the whole ensemble was the pair of black socks!

"Now turn around and pull them down to the back of your knees." Ordered Catherine.

"And make a show of it for us!" Added Jenny "helpfully".

David slowly lowered them and realising that he wasn't making much of a show he wriggled his ass.

More howls of laughter!

"Now bend over the arm of that chair and pull the cheeks of your arse apart!" ordered Catherine with as much authority as she could muster.

David obliged only to be met with the comment, "Now stay like that until we tell you to move!"

Catherine reached over and picked up the phone. "Hi Gretchen, do we have such a thing as a bamboo cane in the house? Oh, thank you, that'd be fine. Can you bring it to me? I'm in the lounge in the east wing."

David stood up and began to speak.

"Hey come on! You never said anything…"

"Shut up worm!" hissed Jenny with real venom. "Now assume the position!"

David did as he was told.

As he prized his cheeks apart Catherine noticed something. She walked over to David and knelt down behind him.

"Jenny! Come and have a look at this!"

Jenny joined her friend and they both chuckled as they took turns in examining his back passage.

"Didn't Mommy teach you how to wipe yourself David?" mocked Jenny.

"I hope that you haven't soiled my knickers! We're going to check later and woe betide you if you have!"

David felt wretched! Just when he thought things couldn't get any worse, the maid arrived with the cane!

"Oh I'm sorry!" She cried. "I hope I'm not disturbing anything Miss!"

"No, please don't worry Gretchen. We discovered this pervert going through our lockers at work and so we're just teaching him the error of his ways!" replied Catherine.

Jenny piped up at this point.

"Gretchen. Perhaps you might be able to give us a second opinion while you're here. Take a look. Does that look clean to you?"

David winced as Jenny pulled the cheeks of his arse apart roughly.

"Well, no, not really Miss."

"Yes, that's what we thought. I guess his Mom took him out of diapers too soon."

The three women roared with laughter!

David could hear the maid chuckling as she left the room. Then out of nowhere he felt a sharp pain in his ass hole. David yelped! Then as he reflexively jerked, something hard and slim slid inside of him. He turned around to see Catherine impaling his backside on the cane. She had the most evil smile on her face.

Then retrieving it, she held the tip up to his nose. "Sniff it!" She ordered.

"God and you call me a pervert" grumbled David.

In one movement Catherine retrieved the cane and slashed David's ass with it! The noise was really impressive. David screamed in pain.

"Don't get mouthy, get repentant you pathetic little shit! Now back in position and sniff the tip!"

David did as he was told. His face contorted as the smell of his own ass filled his nostrils.

"Nice?" jenny mocked.

"I'll tell you what…" said Catherine, "as you are so interested in the way I smell, perhaps you would like to try this!"

With that she dropped her panties and spread her cheeks just in front of David's face.

"Now I want to feel you penetrate my ass with your nose – you wimp!"

David buried his face in her ass and did his best to comply.

As he did so Catherine noticed that his penis was getting hard. She licked her lips and then chuckled to herself as his foreskin peeled back revealing a perfectly shaped cock head.

"Jenny – I think he's getting excited by all of this!"

"Of course he is." She replied (obviously in a state of excitement herself!) "This little shit feels at home!"

The two women laughed with abandon.

Catherine reached over to the video camera and began to film David's humiliation. Zooming in, she managed to get a great close up shot of David's nose slipping into Jenny's cute little brown hole. Then she panned to the right to capture the look of triumph on Jenny's face.

Jenny smiled into the camera and said, "You know, I think I'll never use toilet paper again!"

Hope you like this first attempt! More to follow. Please drop your comments to the address in my profile.