The Humiliation of David Ch. 4

Story Info
Slowly, Slowly, Catchee Monkey.
1k words
4.09
41.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David woke with a start! His hands automatically pushed Bella's nose away from his prick. Bella, one of Catherine's two Doberman's, looked at him quizzically and then yawned showing her white canine teeth. Then she returned her head to her blanket and stared up at him.

He couldn't believe his predicament. Those two bitches had made him sleep naked in Bella's basket whilst they planned their next move!

The door opened and Gretchen the maid entered.

David started to cover himself up but his quick movements caused Bella to growl a warning.

"Good morning Sir, I've brought you some breakfast."

Gretchen placed a bowl containing a full fried breakfast on the floor next to the basket.

"The mistress will be in to see you in a minute," offered Gretchen as she left the room.

David watched Bella finish off his breakfast as he waited for Catherine to arrive. He didn't have to wait long.

"Good morning David. Oh, don't you look cute together! What do you think Jenny?"

"Looks like a match made in heaven! Well I hope that you've eaten well because the fun really starts today and you're going to need all the strength you can muster."

David felt angry.

"Look you bitch, haven't the pair of you got your monies worth out of this yet! I'm beginning to think that I'll just take my chances. Nothing is worth putting up with this shit!"

Catherine lowered herself onto her haunches and smiled at Jenny.

"See I told you Jen. He was bound to start thinking clearer by the morning. I'm surprised you let it go this far David."

The two women smiled at him.

David found this strangely disturbing.

"Right then, where are my clothes? I'm leaving!"

"Well we've been thinking about that," purred Jenny.

"We came to the conclusion that you've actually been a shit to us, and in all fairness we have to own being a shit to you."

David jumped in. "So you're saying it's quits and we ought to just forget about it, Right? Well I can live with that."

Catherine leant forward and said, "Well, not quite."

David looked concerned. "Not quite?"

Catherine continued. "Well, it's obvious that you fancy the pair of us, and since your little performance last night, well we're..."

"Yes?"

Jenny leapt in: "Both keen to fuck your brains out. That is if you still want to?"

David's prick twitched and Bella sniffed it before being scalded by Catherine.

Jenny tugged at her skirt and let it fall gracefully to her ankles.

She added "I'm sure we could come up with some good games between the three of us. Would you like to play with us David?"

Bella looked at David as if she was expecting an answer.

David thought for a minute and then said "Quits?"

"Quits," replied both women in unison.

Minutes later the three were writhing on Catherine's bed.

David was as excited as he had ever been in his life! The two women were absolutely stunning!

He admired Catherine's ass as she lowered her sopping wet cunt onto his face. Meanwhile Jenny slipped effortlessly up and down on his cock. From his vantage point it was obvious that the two women were kissing each other as he could see Jenny's arms wrapped around Catherine's back.

Catherine was getting pretty excited as well! The muscles in her cunt were getting increasingly tight as David feasted on her.

Then she arched her back bringing her ass hole in contact with David's nose. This sent her into spasm and David found his mouth awash with her warm juices. Catherine ground her cunt into his face with abandon.

All the while, Jenny held onto her partner as she rode David's cock furiously.

Catherine explored Jenny's mouth with her tongue. Their breasts mashed together, lubricated by sweat as they wrung every ounce of pleasure they could out of David's compliant body.

"All change!" said Jenny and slipped off of David's prick.

"I think I need that up my ass!" said Catherine.

David couldn't believe his luck!

Catherine Crawled onto her hands and knees whilst David mounted her. His prick slipped easily into her sopping anus, which was wet from his previous attentions. As he did so she let out the dirtiest sigh he had ever heard.

Jenny spread her legs in front of Catherine and directed her to suck her clit. Catherine readily obliged.

The heat inside Catherine's anus built as she lost lubrication. Correspondingly the pressure in David's prick increased until he couldn't hold on any longer. With one last thrust he pumped her cute little hole with his hot cum. As he did so Catherine pushed back against him making sure she got every last inch.

"This is heaven!," David thought to himself.

The three curled up on the bed laughing, chatting and enjoying the sexual fragrance that filled the room.

Then Jenny reached over to a drawer and retrieved something.

"Anyway, how about we play a new game?"

David watched as she unwrapped a cloth bundle, only to see that it contained several sets of handcuffs.

David felt anxious.

"I'm not sure I'm into that," he replied. "I know you two and..."

Catherine looked hurt. "Jenny, I do believe that he doesn't trust us!"

"That's fair enough." said Jenny philosophically. "But you must admit, you haven't exactly been trust worthy yourself!"

David thought for a while. She certainly had a point there! The other factor that seemed to play an increasing part in his decision-making was the fact that his erection was returning with a vengeance.

"Ok, but be gentle with me," he teased.

The two women squealed with delight and set about cuffing his hands and feet to the bedposts.

David was a little surprised that he was left face down.

Then the girls set about arranging pillows under his stomach so that his ass was lifted off of the bed.

Once this was achieved to their satisfaction, Jenny rolled her panties into a ball and told David to put them in his mouth. He didn't offer any resistance to this idea, and Jenny finished the manoeuvre by wrapping the cloth around his eyes.

David felt so excited! His prick was nearly lifting him off of the bed!

Then everything went quiet.

David was alone.

Hope you like this first attempt! More to follow. Please drop your comments to the address in my profile.