The Humiliation of Hannah

Story Info
A worker discovers his boss is also his bitch.
6.2k words
4.44
71k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

2 pm Friday

"Jeff!" he heard his boss, Hannah, call from her office, through the partially open door, "get in here, now."

Jeff heaved a quiet sigh, as he finished the email he was writing. Far from being work related, he was emailing his online submissive.

In addition to my other instructions, girl, every time you hear the

word 'Therefore' this afternoon, is another 20 minutes you cannot use the

bathroom.

Enjoy

-Sir J

Reading over the text one last time, he hit send. He had been emailing with this particular submissive for about two months now, and he often tweaked her daily rules to keep her on her toes.

The current ruleset he had for her was simple, suitable for a novice submissive. She was progressing fairly well too, he mused. He was curious to see what response his latest tweak had.

His girl had been forbidden the toilet since her 10 am break, and the fear of having to hold on longer would tease her deliciously for the next hour. He had planned the instruction carefully, she was unlikely to hear anyone say 'therefore', as it wasn't a usual word.

With that thought in his head, and a smile on his face, he headed to his boss's office, to let her wipe it off. Again.

Gently, he knocked on her partially open door, poking his head around.

"You wanted to see me, Hannah?" he asked.

"Come in, shut the door," she said, brusquely, barely taking her eyes of the computer screen.

Heaving another mental sigh, Jeff walked in and pushed the door closed, taking a seat in the guest chair before her desk.

While she read whatever was on her screen, he took a second to look at her.

Hannah was a pretty woman. Not stunning, she certainly couldn't stop traffic, but she still had a face that intrigued, blue eyes that hinted at hidden depths, and soft auburn hair that cascaded down to her shoulders in soft waves.

He could see she wasn't overly well endowed, but what she did have under her shirt was definitely perky.

But while the package was nice, what it contained was, in the opinion of his co-workers, pure evil. Hannah was demanding, aggressive and borderline abusive. She set arbitrary deadlines, and then moved them as she felt like it. She was strict as well. Any minor rule breach got at least a verbal reprimand, more commonly a verbal, and then a written, emailed to the entire team. She gloried in her position, and insisted that the staff speak to her 'with respect'.

Her current behavior was typical. She summoned him into her office, imperiously, and then kept him cooling his heels, waiting. Jeff had to hide his smirk. Power games were nothing new to him, he could turn the tables by....

With a twist of thought, he clamped down hard on that notion. He had walked away from that world two years ago, and with reason. He could deal with a petty tyrant like Hannah in short order but he'd left that behind. A guilty nudge in the back of his head reminded him of the email he'd just sent.

It's hardly the same. He told himself, silently. She could be anyone, anywhere. It's not like I'm re-joining the local fetish scene.

"I'm sorry, am I interrupting?" the sweetly dangerous voice of his boss penetrated his thoughts.

Looking up, he met Hannah's icy blue eyes, now focused on him.

"I'm sorry, what?" He asked, automatically retreating into the corporate drone headspace he'd cultivated. His boss was angry, and so he gave her the response she expected.

"Jeff," she said, crisply, "what the fuck do you call this?"

And she dropped his latest report onto the desk with a thump.

"That's my report on emerging technology trends, Hannah," Jeff said, evenly, knowing what was coming.

It was always the same with Hannah. The report didn't cover something she thought was vital, or it didn't delve deep enough, despite the fact she'd asked for an overview, or some other reason his work was deficient.

"You wrote a frigging review of the iPhone," Hannah snarled at him, not one to disappoint.

"I asked you for a report covering off trends in the smartphone and tablet market."

"Hannah," he said, patiently, "the iPhone is currently leading the smartphone market."

"So what?" Hannah asked him aggressively, leaning back in her chair, ice blue eyes raking him. The sheer condescension and contempt in her eyes triggered something deep inside Jeff. Keeping his tone patient and even, he replied "So therefore, any report of that market will feature the iPhone heavily".

As Jeff finished his sentence, he noticed something strange. Hannah flinched.

Not majorly, almost unnoticeably, but, she flinched.

"That's...not the point," she stumbled out, those glacial eyes dropping to her desk before flashing back to his own deep brown ones.

Jeff couldn't believe it, she stumbled while dressing him down. That was unheard of. That little part of him her condescension had woken up started suggesting ways to keep her off balance

"You can't just focus on Apple," she said, starting to recover. "There ARE other smartphone makers out there, you know, and we do need to at least mention them, don't we?" Hannah's voice gained that dangerously sweet edge, hitting her stride again for the dressing down.

"You asked for a breakdown on trends, Hannah," he said, his own voice sharpening. "If you'd read the conclusion, you'd see I wrote 'While this report seems Apple centric, Apple have been the leader on most of the latest trends. Therefore, any discussion of trends will feature Apple very heavily'."

He couldn't miss it this time; Hannah visibly flinched as he spoke, her eyes going to her computer. He leaned forward, his mouth opening to follow up with a sharp statement, keeping her off balance.

Careful he clamped down on that part of himself again. That's not you anymore. Back it down man.

His mouth clicked shut as he backed himself down from that mental precipice yet again.

Hannah didn't appear to have noticed, her eyes moving rapidly over her computer screen, then she took a deep breath and with a dismissive gesture, she waved him away.

"Just rewrite it, please, and include some more information about the other manufacturers."

Jeff stood up, as predicted, his smile was gone.

"Fine, you'll have a first draft by COB tomorrow."

"That's not good enough" she replied, smiling the superior smirk she got whenever she gave someone an unreasonable task.

"It's Monday, this needs to go to the General Manager by Wednesday. If you don't give me a draft by tomorrow morning, I won't have time to edit it."

Jeff barely suppressed a growl. Hannah never edited their reports. She couldn't. She was a people manager, not a technical expert like those who made up her team. This was just an excuse to make him work all night, and a pathetically transparent one. Her revenge for him arguing her into a corner. He felt that hidden part of himself flare at the unfairness of it all, and he relished the burn for a moment, the anger and dominance warring inside of him. Anger won.

"Fine, tomorrow morning," he ground out.

Head held high, he left the office and returned to his desk. Sitting with a slump, he breathed deeply, locking that dominant part away again, and pulling the corporate drone persona over himself like a mask.

***************************************************************************

9pm, Friday night

Jeff was just putting the finishing touches on the new report when Hannah's office door opened, and she stepped, cautiously, out of her office.

"Jeff?" she said, surprised, "What are you still doing here?"

Hannah made her slow way over to his desk, walking a little stiffly, and wincing, when she leaned back against the desk next to his.

Jeff made a noise of exasperation.

"You wanted the trends report redone, remember, Hannah?" he said. "You insisted it be done by start of business tomorrow!"

She was clearly taken aback at his tone, but rallied and spat "Make sure you email me a copy before you go home."

Spinning on her heel, she started to stride towards the door, only to check herself almost immediately and start to walk slower.

Jeff turned his attention back to his report, and then almost immediately, he heard a thunk of something hitting the floor. By the time he looked over, all he could see was Hannah practically running out the door.

For a moment, Jeff wondered if there was something he didn't know about Hannah, remembering her running to the bathroom at about three forty, then, with a smile, he dismissed the fantasy and turned back to his work.

***************************************************************************

10:30 pm Friday night

Jeff walked into his house and put the mail on the table. By the time he'd finished his report, it had been too late for grocery shopping, and he'd just grabbed some food on the way home.

As he was about to head into bed, he heard his computer ping.

Sitting down, he found an email from his girl.

Sir J

Here is your girl's daily report, as ordered. She began her day by showering,

and shaving herself, as per her grooming instructions. She got dressed,

inserted her butt plug and went to work. She had a quiet morning, and, at

her 10:30 bathroom break, she removed her plug and put on her panties.

Sir, she would like to thank you for allowing her to do this, it makes her

feel more normal. She got your email in the afternoon, and had to delay her

3:00 bathroom break, because, when she was chastising one of her useless

subordinates, the little worm said 'therefore' twice. Your girl delayed her '

bathroom break till 3:40, then she took her panties off and put her plug

back in. Sir, could your girl ask for a bigger plug? Her ass has adjusted to

her current one, and it's very difficult for her to walk without it falling out.

Your girl is going to do her ten minutes of daily masturbation now, Sir, and

hopes you will let her cum on the weekend.

She wishes you a pleasant evening, Sir J

-Girl

Jeff rubbed his eyes and re-read the email. It seemed like his girl was actually his boss, Hannah, but, he couldn't afford to assume.

Hitting reply, he began to compose his own email.

Girl

I am pleased that you have been following your rules. However, there are a

few things that need to be addressed. First, your morning bathroom break is

at 10, not 10:30. Do not make this mistake again. However, you did well, in

following my instructions, including the 'Therefore' rule I gave you for the

afternoon. I'm pleased with you on that score.

Unfortunately, there is another issue we need to address. You have been

my girl for only a few weeks now. In that time, you have done reasonably

well, but you have also expressed a continual desire to be my slave. A slave

does not refer to people as 'useless', nor does she denigrate her

subordinates with appellations like 'worm'. As a punishment, you are

forbidden a bra at work for two days. In addition, tomorrow, when you

speak to any of your subordinates, you will address them by the

appropriate title and their surname. You, however, will insist they use your

first name. As their manager, girl, your subordinates deserve your respect.

As my slave, and that's what you claim to want to be, you are

required to show that respect to all others.

On the subject of your plug, girl, you are not yet ready for a bigger one.

I want you to learn to walk without this one falling out, and to use your ass

muscles before I give you a new one.

You are doing quite well, girl, overall. Aside from your attitude, you are well

on the way to earning a cum this weekend.

Have a nice night

-Sir J

Jeff read over his email a second time, making sure it said what he needed it to.

If his girl was actually Hannah, he'd know tomorrow, and her addressing everyone by surname would raise some eyebrows, but not cause her any major issues.

It would also be a good test of his girl, whether she turned out to be Hannah or not. He'd been able to ascertain very early that she derived a lot of self-esteem and pleasure from being in charge, unfortunately, she also took out her frustrations on her staff.

Her characterization of her employee as a 'worm' was typical of the way she thought about them. If she was really going to work as a slave, and he was starting to hope she might, he'd have to address that.

Smiling again, Jeff headed off to bed.

Chapter 2

Jeff was sitting in the break room, eating his lunch, when he heard the explosion in Hannah's office.

-Wow-, he thought, -she's really going to town-

As he'd expected, Hannah had been playing least in sight all day, but the few times he'd seen her, she'd been almost aggressively addressing people by their surnames.

It looked, however, like the dam had finally burst.

"You STUPID cow," Hannah raged through the wall, "What the HELL were you thinking?" "You know, I don't even care what you were thinking. Get your ass OUT of my office NOW"

As the rant ended, Hannah's office door opened, and Melody dashed out. Blonde, sturdily built and only about five feet tall, she dashed towards the stairs, her fist clenched in front of her face, as if she was holding back tears.

Jeff immediately felt like a heel. It was his fault that Hannah had unloaded on Melody like that. He'd set her the task that had wound her up and he'd done it, knowing that it would wind her up. In fact, that had been his goal.

Without another thought, he dashed for the stairs, catching Melody around the second floor.

"Melody," he said, when she'd stopped. "I overheard some of that....spray. What happened?"

Melody looked at him, clearly fighting for composure.

"I missed a deadline," Melody began, "I told her three d...days ago that I was having trouble, and...and she promised me help, but never got anyone to help me."

Jeff listened; a compassionate look on his face, but inside, he was seething.

While he was responsible for turning up the dial on Hannah's Bitch'o'meter, she should have arranged for some help for Melody, who was a recent university graduate with very little experience.

"Come on," he said, gently, "let's go grab a coffee and you can tell me all about it"

***************************************************************************

1 hour later

Jeff marched into Hannah's office.

"Hannah, I need to speak with you"

Hannah looked up, the anger still very much evident on her face, as she spat,

"What do you want, Mr. Gold? I have a lot of work to redo before the end of the day, after Melody's mistake. I don't really have time right now."

Jeff paused for a second to marvel that she could fulfil his order to address employees by their surname and STILL invest it with a full measure of scorn.

His own temper had been doing a slow boil since he'd spoken to Melody, and no small amount of guilt had been stoking it.

HIs temper snapping, Jeff slapped his hand on the desk, noting, in that absent minded way, that Hannah was clearly not wearing a bra, and met her icy eyes with his own brown ones, lit from within with the fire of his anger.

"Melody was crying her eyes out in the stairwell for fifteen minutes, Hannah. Half the office heard what you yelled at her, and the other half has heard it by now. Three people have already tried to get her to log a complaint with HR, and I barely talked her out of quitting. You need to fix this. Now."

Jeff realized, somewhat belatedly, that his voice and tone, harsh and angry at the beginning of his little speech, had slowed, and taken on that tone of command he recognized from nights at the fetish clubs.

The ice in Hannah's eyes had hardened further, when he slammed his hand on the desk, but, by the time it had finished, she was pressed back in her seat, her face had softened, and her nipples had made two small tents in her light blue blouse.

With a monumental effort of will, Jeff pulled himself back into the corporate drone headspace he'd assumed every day for the last two years and stepped back from the precipice.

"I...I'm sorry," Hannah stammered, "but, this work is so important, and Melody knew that..."

"This is NOT her fault, Hannah," Jeff cut her off, "You were in charge and you should have checked her work a week ago, or gotten one of us to. You need to apologize to her, publicly, and fix this".

At that, Hannah started forward, shock and fear overriding her momentary submission.

"I will NOT..." she began to say, when Jeff cut her off again.

"You will," he said, his voice iron hard, "or I'll go to HR myself. Your call".

With that, Jeff turned on his heel and walked out of her office, feeling all the eyes on him, as he walked to his desk.

Five minutes after Jeff resumed his seat, Hannah's office door quietly opened and her face, still subdued, peeked out.

"Melody," she called, clearly, but with a slight quiver in it, "Can I speak to you, please?"

Chapter 3

Jeff woke up slowly. Today was Saturday, and he'd needed the sleep. After his explosion at Hannah yesterday, he'd had to regain his equilibrium.

Pounding his way through a brutal late night workout had helped him clear his head out and center himself.

Switching on the computer as he headed into the kitchen to make coffee, he heard the email beep. He sat down in front of the computer, he saw he had two emails from Hannah, one at 6:45 pm, and another at 10 pm. Curious, he opened the earlier one first.

Sir J,

Your girl was good today. She followed her grooming rules, and went to work without a bra, as per her punishment. She wore her plug, removing it at 10, and re-inserting it at three.

On the nature of her punishment, she really really struggled, Sir. She did her best to address all her employee's by their surname, but she failed when she had to reprimand one of them for a failure.

She is very sorry, Sir, and will do better in future.

-Girl

Jeff read the email, with a feeling of both surprise and disappointment. To say Hannah had left things out was an understatement.

With a feeling of misgiving, he opened her second email.

Sir,

Girl has been very bad, Sir. She almost got into a lot of trouble at work. She didn't just reprimand an employee; she yelled abuse at her in a most unprofessional way. One of her other employee's came and was quite harsh with her about it. Sir, the way he spoke made your girl very wet.

Sir, girl has been trying very hard, but, your rules are so hard, Sir, and she just....snapped. Please sir, please, punish her hard. She still badly wants to be your girl, and to meet you. She's very sorry for failing, and for lying, Sir

-Girl

Jeff read through the second email, and paused. It seemed like his training was having an effect. The Hannah of three weeks ago would have lied to him, and chuckled about getting away with it.

Still thinking, he got up, with a few aches from last nights' gym session twinging, and made himself a coffee.

Sitting back at his computer, a spam email caught his eye. The local club was having a wet t-shirt contest, and the grand prize was a $200 bar tab.

Opening a new email, he started to compose an email to Hannah.

Girl,

I am both angry, and pleased. Pleased, because you have shown me that you are learning the lessons I give you. I am angry, not so much that you disobeyed, but rather that you weren't able to speak to me before losing your temper and risking your job.

12