The Humiliation of Jemma Harris

Story Info
A business women is made to display her dirty bottom.
6.1k words
4.04
139.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight's meeting of EWAC was going to be a very exciting evening. For the first time, all fourteen members of the group were in attendance. Mark looked down at his list of member couples:

Mark (the club founder) and Mary Jones
John and Sheila Cooper
Ralf and Caroline Whittaker
Clive and Evelyn Wilkins
Paul and Jemma Harris
Jeff and Wendy Hughes
Jack and Mrs Littlejohn

"Good evening everyone," he started. "I should like to welcome you all to tonight's special meeting. As you know EWAC stands for "I invite you to Examine my Wife's Arsehole and Cunt" and by order of the club, our ladies have no choice but to always do as we ask. Other than one additional rule concerning special one-on-one visits to the bathroom for investigating female toilet habits, this is the principle mission of the club.

However, over the past few weeks, a number of you have suggested that we try to recruit some new members of, let's say, ethnic origin. I know that John here has a thing for black women and quite a few of us are curious to compare how Asian women from different countries – Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, Vietnamese for example - look like down below. Other than our own Mrs Littlejohn of course who has very obligingly shown us her lovely black vagina on several occasions," he turned to smile at his Jamaican next door neighbour, "this is clearly going to be a tricky thing to arrange from within our own neighbourhood and circle of friends. So what I would like to propose is this. That we start trying to raise some club funds so that from time to time we can pay for some special guest attendees."

"You mean like hire in a prostitute? I don't like that idea." commented Evelyn. Everyone murmured their agreement.

"No not at all Ev. A prostitute takes off her clothes for a living and will not be at all ashamed of it. What we need to do between us, is to approach some women who would feel utterly embarrassed and humiliated by the experience, but who could perhaps be persuaded by offers of cash. So many people are feeling the pinch through the current recession, have lost their jobs or are in serious debt, that they might just consider it out of desperation."

"Sounds a tall order Mark – though I'm all for it in principle," said John. "How do we raise the cash?"

"Well my idea is that once a month, we pick on one of our ladies at random and then each of us pay to have her display whatever part of her body we chose, and in whatever position. I was hoping we might start tonight."

"So how do we charge for our services then?" asked Evelyn.

"OK, so each guy would specify what he wants someone to do, and I as chairman will rate it accordingly, or we bid for it – say on a scale of ten to fifty pounds."

"How much do you think we would need to raise then?" asked Ken.

"First off, three hundred pounds."

"What!"

"Well it just so happens that I've already taken the liberty of trying out my scheme on our office cleaner at work. It took some nerve to ask her, but I've got a result."

"Is she a coloured girl?"

"I don't mind the competition," announced Mrs Littlejohn, "it might be interesting to get some other black chick to spread their ass for a change. We all look different down there you know and some of us are very hairy indeed – much more than you white girls!"

"You call that rough old fuzz between your legs hair?" said Mary, referring to the mass of course tight curls between Mrs Littlejohn's legs. "It's more like a Brillo pad!"

"At least I got something growing down there missy. I've got more hair in one armpit than you've got on your entire cunny." Everyone knew that Mary's vagina was naturally bald save for a few wisps of hair on her pubic mound and around the edges of her lips.

"Actually she's from Korea. Nineteen years old, very attractive, quite petite, small breasts, lovely brown skin and jet black hair. The rest is an intriguing mystery I'm happy to say."

"But one which need to get right to the bottom of - yes?" joked Jeff.

"Well I did check that she doesn't shave down below. She assures me she has some hair growth but I'm not sure how much. "

"Either way, sounds fantastic," exclaimed John, "when can she start!"

"Well, if we can get everyone to pledge their cash tonight, then she is primed ready to come over next week. I just need to make a phone call."

"What's her story then Mark?" asked Jack.

"Lucy's husband left her over a year ago she's been trying to make ends meet on a part time cleaner's wage ever since. Unfortunately though it's not enough and she's now nearly three months in arrears on the rent. She's actually getting pretty desperate. So the other day I finally got up the nerve to try out my idea on her."

"What, you told her straight out that you wanted her to strip naked in front of a group of strangers so that they could take turns at perving her privates."

"More or less - yes."

In fact the whole thing had really happened by accident. One evening Lucy was bending down by the desk to empty the rubbish bin, when Mark had commented on the fact that he liked her red panties.

"How you know I have red panties?" she asked.

"When you bend down it causes your Jeans to open up at the back and I can see the top of your panties. They are really sexy."

"You should not be looking Mr Jones!"

"I can't help it Lucy, I have a bit of a thing for nice bottoms. I can see right into the cleft of your buttocks from here." As soon as he had said it he immediately wished he hadn't, but the words just came out.

"You are so rude!"

"Yes I'm sorry. But, you are such an attractive girl."

"Are you coming on to me?" She stood up to face him.

"Well, er no, but I suppose..."

"I don't like it. Please not do it again."

"I'm sorry. But I like you and...I want to help you."

"With what?"

"Well for one thing I know you can't afford your rent."

"Ah, just because I am Asian woman and poor, you Western men think we easy."

"You might be less well off than me but I have my problems too you know."

"Like what? You have good job and nice house – what problems can you have?"

"Well...it's something that occupies my mind all the time and stops me concentrating on my work."

"Ah, as I said, you are dirty man who just want to fuck people like me!"

"No it's not like that. I don't want to have sex with you..."

Lucy was suddenly confused and embarrassed: "I not understand."

Mark made his play. "Well," he paused for a moment, "I would like to...er just look at you."

"Look at me? How?

"Well, look in the sense that..."

"You mean..."

"Yes I mean to look at you...with no clothes on." Lucy's jaw dropped in silence and Mark seized on the moment to blurt out the rest. "I want to see you naked Lucy...with your legs spread wide open to show me your private parts."

A look of total disbelief appeared on her face.

"My private..."

"Your genitals Lucy. I'm just sitting here trying to imagine what your Korean vagina looks like."

"I don't know what to say – I thought you were nice man but you think such rude and dirty things. I cannot believe you tell me this."

"It's my secret fantasy world Lucy, a fetish if you like. I have never told a total stranger before."

"What sort of fetish, not like rubber and whips and things?"

"Not like that no. I fantasize about making women show me the most intimate parts of their bodies when they really don't want to. The more awkward and embarrassed they feel, the more exciting it is for me."

"That is so degrading, so filthy, so horrible! Why would I ever want to let you do this to me?"

"Well, for that privilege Lucy, me and my friends would pay you say three hundred pounds?" It was a lot of money – it would go a long way towards paying her rent. He hoped it would be irresistible.

"Your friends? More perverts like you? "

"There is a small group of us, husbands and wives, who just like the excitement of looking at other women who are different – like you." Mark decided he had probably said enough now. He dare not tell her just how far they would want to go in their efforts to shame and degrade her.

"For this money you just want to look at me – no fucking?"

"No fucking I promise. But we will want you to show us everything."

"Everything?"

"Yes – your breasts, your vagina and your anus."

"My anus? What is anus?" Her English was good but her vocabulary was lacking.

"You know, the hole where your poo comes out. Your bum hole Lucy."

"No, no, this is dirty place. You not want to see."

"Yes we do. I want to see your bum hole just as it is now – all natural."

"Uggh!"

"Why uggh? Don't you keep yourself clean in there Lucy?"

"None of your business!" she said.

"We will pay you to show us."

"Three hundred pounds, that a lot of money. You sure you just want to look?" She paused for thought. "For how long, just a minute or so?"

"Well no, actually we would want you to be naked for an hour maybe and," he paused with embarrassment, "we may want to smell you."

"Where smell me?"

"Smell around your genitals."

"Smell in my bottom?" she exclaimed in disgust.

"Smell your vagina and your bottom."

"Oh!" She turned away from him. "How can you think such things?"

But he could sense she was tempted - by the money. Otherwise she would have run away screaming by now, or just told him to plain fuck off.

She was definitely considering it. Mark had his fingers crossed hard behind his back. Then, after a few a moments looking down at the ground and pacing around she gently nodded. "OK, I need the money. You know it. I will take my clothes off for you. I show you everything you want to see and you give me three hundred pounds yes?"

"And smell you?"

"Yes, and that too if you must – but no touching."

"That's a deal Lucy."

"You give me one hundred cash now and then I come when you want me."

"OK, I'll give you fifty for now – that's all I have on me – if you tell me something very personal that I badly want to know."

"What you want to know?"

"Well, do you shave down below or are you hairy Lucy?"

She looked at him to see if he was serious. He just looked back at her patiently.

"Yes," she said.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I have some hairs. I never shave," She looked down at her crotch. "Down there."

"How hairy?"

"You find out soon."

"What about in your bum?"

"You are real filthy man yes? Bum hole also bit hairy and I will show you good and let you smell everything for three hundred pounds."

That had been last week, and now all Mark needed to do was to convince the others to find the money to pay Lucy. "She is primed ready to come here next Friday night and I have already given her a down payment of fifty quid. So all we need to do now is raise the remaining two fifty tonight."

"OK. So who wants to nominate their wife for our first fund raising extravaganza?" asked John, eager to get started.

Paul raised his arm. "Would anyone like to see inside my wife's arse crack?" he suggested. "We're both very new to the group and I really think it's about time you got to know her more intimately."

His wife glared at him with alarm.

The beautiful Jemma Harris was in her early thirties and worked as an assistant manager at the local Lloyds bank – everyone in the neighbourhood knew her and she was well liked. She spoke in a slightly posh accent but was very kind and could never do enough to help people. Many of the EWAC members banked with her and had attended meetings about home loans, savings and the like. When Mark had first introduced them into the club only a few weeks ago, the other members couldn't believe their good fortune – particularly the older men. The very prim and proper Jemma Harris naked and bent over spreading her privates for their pleasure! Unbelievable.

As it transpired, Paul and Jemma had been considering trying out 'swinging' and they had heard a rumour that this was what Mark and Mary were into. Realising then that they might be serious contenders, Mark had gone on to explain the whole EWAC set up in great detail. He left out nothing. It had to be that way, particularly for the wives. They had to know what was expected of them. Jemma's real concern was that because she knew most of them as customers she may not be able to go through with stripping naked in front of them when it came to her turn. For Paul, this was the real turn on – to have other men looking lustfully his wife while she was being made to expose herself in the most explicit way.

Mark was therefore amazed to receive the phone call the next day saying they wanted to give it a try. "Jemma thinks it might be soft introduction to the swinging thing."

Tonight she was still wearing her smart grey business suit and looked everything the professional women. Framed by long wavy brown hair, her tanned face was extremely pretty and blemish free. Her cat like hazel eyes, stubby nose and perfect cupid bow lips gave her a slightly exotic, French look.

"I for one would love to take a look at the toilet parts of your lovely wife Paul," said Jeff. "I've often wondered about her, ever since I first saw her in the bank. Can't think how many times I have undressed her already, mentally, in my head. Tried to imagine her naked, bending over..."

"So what you're saying is you'd like to see my wife's arsehole Jeff?"

"God yes!"

"Well she'll show you right now, won't you darling?"

"No I won't. Not to him, not tonight. It's too soon for me."

"You're a full member of the club now Jemma, you can't refuse anyone."

"I'd really like to run my fingers all the way down your wife's lovely arse crack Paul," continued Jeff. "Does it get very sweaty?"

"Yes, it's usually quite damp and a bit musty smelling in there," replied her husband, "mainly because of all the hairs."

"Just tell everyone why don't you," muttered Jemma, her face turning red with embarrassment.

"So you have a hairy arse do you Mrs Harris? I thought you might," said Jeff.

"Why would you think that?"

"Well you have quite bushy eyebrows and I've seen the extent of the stubble under your arms - you know - when you sometimes wear a sleeveless blouse at the bank, I take a peek. Usually a good sign."

"You've been looking under my arms Jeff?"

"Yes – as often as I could."

"So you are hairy in your arse crack, and you do get quite sweaty?"

"Yes Jeff. All of the above," she said solemnly, "as you rightly guessed I am quite hairy." There was no point in denying it. Paul had told everyone.

"Great, then I can spend the rest of the evening sniffing your sweaty arse slime on my finger!"

Jemma looked up horrified. "No Paul, not tonight, and not Jeff. I wasn't expecting this," she pleaded, "it's not my turn. My bottom is not...presentable."

"You knew this sort of thing was likely to happen Jemma. It's the rules. You need to come better prepared," replied her husband.

"There was no time. I came straight here from work – you know that!"

Like most of the other women in the club – bar Mary - Jemma enjoyed the rush of adrenalin when she fantasised about exposing herself in public. But she had never actually realised the fantasy and was not sure if the reality of it would be the same. She knew that she could only contemplate baring all when she was fully prepared for it, which meant a good soak in the bath and a generous application of perfumed body lotion in her more private regions. To date, she had not allowed anyone see her 'au nature'. Tonight she was going to be stripped of all her dignity in the worst possible way. Having been to the toilet several times during the day to pass both liquids and solids, she knew that her bottom would by now be quite unpleasant. The mass of curly hairs which sprouted around her anal region would be coated with a sticky, sweaty residue. And Jeff Hughes was going to be allowed to feel it and smell it all.

"But usually the girls get a week's notice!" she pleaded.

"Tonight it's going to be different," interjected Mark, "tonight we want to see you just as you are Jemma."

"I see. Thanks for all your support Paul," she glared back at her husband.

"Ok Paul, thanks for the offer of letting us examine your lovely wife, we accept," said Mark; then turning to Jeff: "do you mind if her bum's not very clean?"

"Do I mind!" said Jeff "I'll pay the full fifty quid for that pleasure!"

"Ok. Then it looks like it's her tough luck and your lucky night Jeff. For fifty quid you can have the first ever look between Jemma's buttocks."

"It's a done deal," said Jeff. "Come over here please Mrs Harris and lift up your skirt for me. First off I want to smell your bottom."

She was not used to being given orders, usually it was her doing the bossing, but tonight she knew she had no choice. Jemma obediently got up and walked over to where Jeff was lounging in his arm chair.

So far no one in the club had had the pleasure of seeing her naked except Paul of course. He had offered her up for tonight's entertainment in the full knowledge that it would be immensely humiliating for her. As they would all shortly discover, she was in fact very hairy between the cheeks of her bottom and right now, after spending a full working day closeted up in the same set of underwear, those thick curly pubes would harness the true scent of her genital odours. He knew how strongly she could smell - they were all in for a real treat.

Jemma calmly stood in front of Jeff, turned around and started to pull up her tight fitting, pencil skirt. Jeff gasped in delight as she wiggled the garment over her lovely round bottom and up over her hips to reveal a pair of expensive white lace panties.

"Now bend right over for me little Miss posh Bank Manager and push that beautiful bottom right in my face, there's a good girl." His whole body was now shaking with the excitement and anticipation of what he was about to receive. He had butterflies doing summersaults in his stomach.

Jemma did as she was told. As she slowly bent over, Jeff was treated to the hugely erotic sight of Jemma's pretty panties stretching taught over the bulge of her ample cheeks. As she rotated her bottom forward, he peered down between her thighs to try and assess the shape and colour of her vagina through the fabric. The bulging gusset of her panties was now only an inch or so from his nose. At this close distance, he could clearly make out the deep cleft in her very prominent vulva and the irregular shadows and curly indentations caused by the compression of her pubic hair against the thin material. Judging by the few loose strands of hair which were just peeking out from the edges of her panties, he now knew for certain she was a natural brunette.

He strained his head forwards and pressed his nose hard into the taught silky fabric. The gusset of her pants was quite stiff to the touch and held the acrid smell of ammonia, from the impregnation of stale urine. He could also smell the strong fishy aroma of her ovulating vagina. He conjured up an image of dark crinkly vaginal lips surrounded by thick curly brown hairs all crushed together and stuck hard into the dried up juices in her pant gusset. Soon of course, he would find out exactly what her labia looked like in real life. No more imagining.

He gradually tilted his head back towards her buttocks using the tip of his nose to guide him over the smoothness of her perineum and up into the crack of her bottom. He started detect a much less pleasant odour and pressed his face in deeper still to try and locate the smelly orifice where her turds came out. Suddenly he stopped. There, the ripe smell of Jemma's shit – he now was sniffing right against her anus!

"Are you enjoying yourself you little pervert?" asked Jemma.

"Unbelievable", came the muffled reply from beneath her bottom. "But I think it's time now to pull your panties down and show me where this aweful stink is coming from."

12