The Humper Game Pt. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her down gently, bending my knees and waist to pull out and away from her. I kept my hands on her, on her arms near the shoulders at this point, until I was sure she was recovered enough to stand safely on her own.

We left the shower, and she found a new toothbrush and toothpaste, and brushed out her mouth very thoroughly. She took some mouthwash and gargled. "I don't think most women, or most people, are as compulsive as I am about cleaning after that," she said, "but it really does make me feel dirty. But when you look at me, I can see that you aren't thinking of me out there with my anus exposed to you for you to make use of for your own pleasure. You washed me, but you make me feel clean far beyond that. Thank you."

She came into my arms and kissed me, lingeringly, tasting only of toothpaste and mouthwash. We went out and got dressed, then went back into the office.

"You did everything you were supposed to, superlatively, and I could see that you also were disgusted by the oral sex in this context, and I think also the vaginal contamination. But you did them well anyway. If you find yourself with a partner who wants them, you will give her what she wants. I think you will select for partners who feel more as you do.

"I'm afraid that you're going to have to do it all again, and in fact twice over, and I don't quite know how you can manage four orgasms in the allowed time. But your assignment is to do all this, with each of your partners. Possibly they can share in managing the dildo, somehow. Just keep in mind that you will be short on time. If you find you need to continue after your postmortem with me, make sure to tell your partners so. Or perhaps leave that determination to your three instructors, merely telling the girls that this may happen, if it seems likely.

"Do you have anything to ask? Or to say?"

"Only that I apologize again for speaking out of turn. I should have thought."

"I forgave you, and I didn't demand an apology, either then or now. You took me entirely by surprise, but in the end what you said was insightful, an insight I hadn't really grasped myself before. Painful, but helpful, and it may help me next year at this time, and each year after. For however many years I am asked and allowed to continue doing this. It may even help me in relation to my husband, and if so I owe you a great debt.

"We have run somewhat late, so you need to hurry to be in time for lunch. I am fairly sure that your partners are waiting for you in the cafeteria."

"Thank you, Bella, for the instruction. As I told you, I was curious, but disinclined. The main act, done carefully at least, was much better than I had expected, and in fact I enjoyed it. The oral part, I will seek to avoid after today. And goodbye until later."

I hurried off, checking out with the door monitor, walking very briskly down the hall. Jenny's and Sam's faces both lit up as they caught sight of me, which I hoped meant that they weren't dreading the afternoon's session. People were already eating, and we hurried to collect food. We ate with more or less our usual friends.

Jenny told me in an undertone, "My instructor told me that my former partner was to be severely reprimanded by his own instructor, that the directions for evening and nighttime behavior were quite clear, and that this is not a situation in which exploiting loopholes in wording is acceptable—even if they had stuck strictly to the letter of the rule, which they hadn't. I don't know what will be done about the rest of their week, but they are to be under a strict grounding of some sort, forbidden any contact whatsoever with each other. They were told that being lovers the rest of the time was not forbidden, during the summer when it apparently began, or this year after this week, but that they were cheating both themselves and their partners of needed experience, sexual and emotional. And the grounding extends for at least a month beyond this week. I'm fairly sure it will need to be enforced, and I have no idea how that will be done. And oh, yes, they were both being told that they had until the end of the week to come up with an acceptable apology, true and heartfelt, and make it to their partners. I think they must have to record that conversation and submit it or something.

I was pretty sure no one else, even Sam, had been able to hear. I asked, also as low as I could, "Did you tell this to Sam as well?"

Jenny looked very surprised, and said, "Yes, of course!" She quieted her voice again and said, "She may turn out to be the best friend I have, after you, and you know how dear several others are to me. I really find it hard to believe the change in her, but there's no doubt about it. I've never heard of anyone doing that before, just turning her life completely around because something happened to convince her she had been wrong."

I told her, "It happens all the time in religious conversion, actually. Not every time, but many times. And William James in discussing the psychology of religion, writing about conversion, cites some similar cases that we wouldn't necessarily call religious. Oh, let's see. One person who had been rich and squandered his money, and when he realized he was penniless, just up and decided never to turn down any kind of work anyone offered to pay him for. Possibly it was any honest work, I don't remember. The thrust of that man's testimony, as it hit me anyway, was that he humbled himself, not viewing any work as somehow not good enough for him, or beneath his dignity. Um. Also becoming a complete miser, I think. And he made himself wealthy again by it. There really are lots of cases like that. But yes, it's awe-inspiring to actually see one so close up, and Sam is as admirable as any case I've ever heard of."

Then I thought a moment more and said, "And if you'll think about the case of Barbara, you'll realize that you know two cases. Barbara's was less dramatic and violent, but no less thoroughgoing. Maybe even as emotional, too."

We reentered the general conversation. The general topic was that morning's activities, of course. The girls were one and all appalled at what they had been required to do. The boys generally had enjoyed it—well, one side of it. The girls, well, some had found it not all that unpleasant, as far as simply being penetrated and, well, used as a receptacle went. If any had found it seriously arousing, no one said so. Of course, some had already experienced it in gym, and a couple of those didn't hesitate to say that beginning with a finger was much preferable.

We visited the lavatory together. We all took somewhat longer than usual on the toilet. As we went off, I asked quietly, "Did your instructors tell you about trying to empty yourselves beforehand, and also as soon as practical afterward?" Both had, and I relaxed a little bit. I did ask Jenny, just to make sure, and she had been sent to Bella's office as expected.

We actually managed more in the afternoon than Bella had predicted. We agreed to follow her one suggestion, the two girls between them doing everything to me in one operation, taking turns at each stage, which was a big time-saver. We decided that if we were to get everything done, we couldn't afford to just wait for me to recover between acts, so we would start with me performing on one of them. I at least would have to shower between times, though, and the girl should as well, but I warned them that this would be a quick cleanup, not the sensual shower I might prefer. Jenny volunteered to go first.

Their instructors hadn't given them exactly the same teaching I had received, which shouldn't really have surprised me but did. In the first place, Bella had stressed some initial work to get us both aroused. Neither of their instructors had mentioned any such thing. I told them we would start out that way. Possibly just because it was me, not some random male instructor, they both were much in favor. So Jenny and I kissed and fondled a bit.

Their instructors had used a different position, simply having them stand and then bend over the edge of the bed. This seemed reasonable enough. After all, in gym Mr. Miles had instructed everyone to simply get down on all fours, which made a lot of sense where there was no equipment to prop anyone up or to bend over. I suggested that Jenny try the position Bella had used and offer a comparison later, and that's what she did. I asked them to let me know of other differences as they came up.

We got Jenny in place, face down with pillows under her hips to get her butt in the air. I put on a disposable glove and started in lubricating. Sam told me I was doing a much more thorough job on this, and Jenny agreed. I asked them to please be as thorough when it was my turn. When I thought I had done all I could, I peeled off the glove and threw it away. I said that my instructions had been to start in the pussy so as to pick up more lubrication, and to go back and forth, and found that here at least their instructions agreed.

I began on Jenny. The extra kissing and caressing helped, as she was very wet. She told me, "I wish you could just stay here." I said, "So do I, for the most part anyway." I didn't linger there, though. I came out and began pushing my way in. When I was in a little, I stopped briefly, and pushed in just a bit more, then went back to her pussy. Again, I didn't linger more than I thought necessary to gain lubrication. I pushed in farther, and went in and out some, then went back for more lubrication one more time. I pushed in slowly again, going all the way in this time. Jenny said, "I don't know whether it's the position, or all the kissing earlier, or that he stretched me earlier, but you're a lot less uncomfortable. And in fact, I'm finding it kind of exciting this time."

As I had with Bella, I had started out holding on to Jenny's hips. I was quicker to move away, with Jenny. I bent over and kissed her neck some, and fondled her breasts as best I could in this position. I told her, "That might be easier if you were bent over instead of lying down."

She had gasped when I first reached the nipples, and she was breathing pretty heavily at this point. She said, "You really don't feel uncomfortable any more. Can you move faster?" So I did, and she seemed to get more and more aroused. I moved a hand down to her pussy, caressing down there, and she flinched and moaned. The flinch transmitted through to me, and I realized I was starting to get close. I moved faster yet, also trying to keep rubbing with my hands, trying desperately not to come quite yet. It seemed to take a long time, but she did come, and I came with her. It felt different from having her come with me in her pussy, but the spasms weren't entirely different, either.

When she was done—mine had been briefer—I pulled out. We sat next to each other on the edge of the bed. I said, "I'm sorry. I find this next part disgusting, but also kind of exciting. It will take an unreasonable amount of work on your part, since I just came now." We kissed, and then I stood up and presented myself. She said, "He just lay back and let me do everything. Well, I guess I'll be doing everything now too, won't I?" She started in. I recovered more quickly than I had expected, but it did take time. Finally I came, though.

I said, "I'm heading for the shower. You'd better wash your hands and use the toilet. And brush your teeth. Since we still have a lot to do, I won't wait for you, I'll just clean up as best I can. You come shower when you can, whether I'm still there or not."

I was pretty much clean when she came in. Sam had followed us in and been watching me. Jenny and I did spend a few moments kissing, and I soaped at her up some, then left her and went out and dried off. I stayed by Sam, watching Jenny in the shower, which I enjoyed a lot even though I was completely limp. When she came out, I handed her a towel, and helped dry off her back. I said, "They should provide shower caps for the girls." Sam opened a drawer, and there were a couple of shower caps. We took one out in case Sam wanted it later.

We went back in the bedroom. I kissed each of them, spending just a few moments but not doing just a token peck. I got on the bed and arranged the pillows. "With my instructor, this happened first. I gather that with yours, they did you two first. That makes sense, because they were showing you as well as telling you what to do, right? In any case, please do make sure to lubricate thoroughly."

Sam said, "Instead of spitting onto his glove, mostly he spat directly onto my ass. Is it OK if I do it that way?"

"I think it will be, so long as you're getting it there where the friction is going to be, and a lot of it. And remember that you both should be doing this. Since you're both here."

They both provided lots of saliva, and each spread it around and poked it in a little. They fingered me, gently, especially at first. Finally, they both took up the dildos. I told them, "What my instructor did, and she came around where I could see so I would know, she licked it all over, as if it really were a cock and she were going to try to make it come with just her hands and wanted it really slick and slimy. Each of you, please do that before you stick them in. I mean, you don't have to show me."

I don't know who applied her dildo to me when, but they were both gentle. It hurt some when they hit where the prostate is, but otherwise it was again both uncomfortable and arousing. I let them decide when to stop. I would have preferred that they not go on so long, but then, there were two of them. They took the dildos away and put them on the counter by the sink, then came back. I told them, "I need to wipe off some at the toilet, and then I would really like you to wash your hands. I know you had the gloves on while you were lubricating and fingering, but I still wish you would." So that's the way we did it.

Again, I was pretty erect by this time, and had left a wet spot on the pillowcase. Jenny looked at it and laughed. "I see I'm not the only one who finds it exciting getting poked back there. Even if it is nasty too."

I told her, "That's for sure. Even though I started off completely limp."

When we all got back from the lavatory, I kissed Sam, with fondling her breasts, pretty thoroughly, and she got into position. As I started lubricating, she told me, "Don't be as slow as you were with Jenny. I know you're trying to be gentle, and I thank you for that. But after all it was only this morning I had my ass stretched out, and frankly he's thicker than you are, and watching has me turned on enough that I don't want to dally." So I tried just as hard to see that there was enough lubrication and then some, but I pushed in less gently to spread it. I did dally just a bit more in her pussy, since I was a little less ready myself than I had been with Jenny. I did do the back and forth thing, but I just slid more directly into her ass each time. I again got my hands slid in under her breasts, but she used one of her own hands down below. And when she came, I wasn't quite ready, and so I kept thrusting, and she came again. When I was done, I pulled out and off. Again, I stood up and let her take her own time about getting ready for the next part. She didn't hesitate at all, and even though it took a while longer, I did come without any problem.

I stood her up and kissed her quickly on the cheek, gave her a small swat on the ass, and said, "Toilet for you and shower for me. Join me when you're ready. Oh! Wash your hands first, and brush your teeth," and headed in. Jenny followed me closely. She opened that drawer and got out the other shower cap and got her hair tucked up under it, then followed me into the shower.

She told me, "I didn't get proper attention in the shower earlier, but now we really still have a lot of time. More than I would ever have thought. So I'll help you get clean, and Sam gets whatever is left whenever she gets here." She spoke loudly enough for Sam to hear.

She soaped my cock and everything anywhere near it. She turned me around and did my ass, too. I managed to get the soap away from her, and started soaping her. I focused on breasts and pussy. I was starting to get ready again, and she soaped my cock some more, which was trying to get up again. After that, we just kissed under the warm water until Sam came in.

Jenny let me turn my attention to Sam, and we did much the same. In the end, I said regretfully, "Between B—my instructor this morning and you two this afternoon, I don't think I can manage anything more right now. Jenny, I'd love to do what Sam and I did yesterday in the shower, but it's just not possible. Maybe tonight, or even in the morning, if you don't mind getting screwed pretty obviously in front of everyone. You'll have to tell me. I mean it, if it would bother you at all, we'll wait until it's only Sam." They both kissed me once more, and we went out and dried off again. They took off the shower caps, and we went off and got dressed.

When we went into the outer office, Bella wasn't in sight, but a minute or two after the girls had gone she entered. "There is no point in pretending that Samantha doesn't know who is your instructor, but with Jenny we will follow normal procedure. Thank you for not using my name with her, this afternoon. Since you were so tactful, I assume you were as careful last night."

"I think so. Your name may slip out at some point, I'm afraid, but I'm really trying." Later on, though, when it was much too late, I remembered that I had already given Jenny her name, the night before.

She sat behind the desk, and I sat across from her. No kisses or anything, she wasn't giving me hands-on instruction at this point. I reminded myself that I probably couldn't follow through if we did do anything.

"Do you have anything to tell me about? Everything went well and according to plan?"

"I have only a question. Why didn't you use a shower cap this morning? Your hair didn't need to get wet. I'm just curious, you know that's the way I am, and you needn't answer if you don't want to."

She laughed. "The answer is ridiculously simple. I forgot until too late. And then I was glad. All the attention you gave to my hair, trying to keep it from getting too wet, for me that was astoundingly sensual. I don't know whether your partners would find it so, but I certainly did.

"In fact, of course, many couples find showering together—washing each other—sexually arousing. But you plainly understand that it can be sensual beyond that. Showering with you twice now has been wonderful, far beyond what it's ever been in past years. Thank you!"

"I guess I do have another question. I know you aren't supposed to tell me what is on for tomorrow, but if it's all right, will you please tell me whether doing it first with you and then with two partners is going to be so draining on me?"

"You'll have to be the one to answer that. I can certainly say that it won't necessarily require two ejaculations with each of them. How much it involves with me will depend on how quickly and well you learn the lesson."

"Bella, thank you for being my instructor. You stressed some things this morning which their instructors didn't even mention to them, and those made it much more enjoyable, especially for them. If we are going to do anal sex, it ought not to be simply for my benefit, but I think that this morning they didn't find anything to enjoy."

She stood and reached a hand across the desk and took one of mine. "You're most welcome. I'm finding this more enjoyable than I usually do, as well. Today's activity especially. It's a pleasure to have you for a student."

She let go of my hand, and I said, "Thank you. Tomorrow morning, then," and turned and left.