The Humper Game Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers

She relaxed more, some areas seeming almost to sag in contrast. I moved myself down, and as my cock moved down onto her ass she didn't even twitch. It seemed she believed me, finally. I kneaded the buttocks and the sides of the hips, and not a thing more.

I moved on down, to where I was sure my weight was a problem. I turned myself around to kneel or squat with my ass on hers, and worked my hands down the thighs, then the calves, and finally a bit on the feet. I knew that in some circles, and some cultures, foot massages are considered intimate and prized, but I hadn't a clue how to do one. I was afraid of tickling the soles of her feet—I'm dreadfully ticklish there myself.

I picked myself up and turned around, to start on her shoulders again. After about one minute, she said, without moving body or head, "Phil, you're a dear, and that was wonderful beyond words. You really do need to get some training, but it's your gentleness and love that makes it so effective as it is.

"If you keep doing that, I don't think it will help. I can't relax any more without falling asleep, I think. Can we get back to the program? Or do I just have to give up and get dressed? I do mean that if we stop here, you've already done a miracle."

"Can you move over a little, please? If that's true, I need to lie down next to you." She moved over, and also turned onto her side. I slid down beside her, facing her, my cock pushing into her belly, and slid an arm under her so I could embrace her. We kissed, pretty tentatively, but things heated up fairly quickly. We had lain together like this more than once, but this time I wasn't going to come in her pussy, and so I made no move in that direction. I did fondle her breasts, and my hand did go down to her pussy, using the excuse of fondling to also check out wetness. She was pretty far along.

I said, gently, "Do you think it's OK now to carefully move on to lubricating? We can keep this up a while, but we're not going where it's pointing us, not tonight."

She said, "Phil, with you, anything. What do I need to do?"

I said, "Trust me to be gentle. If it hurts, tell me. Relax and trust me. I know, that's not what you meant, but that's really the most important. For the next step, I should have done this before, but can you stay relaxed if I consult with my partners?"

"Phil, with you, anything."

I said, "Sam, you've had this done in gym class, right? Hands and knees? And your instructors both bent you over the edge of the bed or something. And then we used the way my instructor taught me. I know that was the best time for both of you, but was any one position better? You're the ones with the widest experience."

Sam said, "The way you did it. I think that if you'd done it either of the other ways, it would have been good, though. The others, they were after something other than pleasing me. Period. And I don't think position had anything to do with why it was unpleasant, with them."

Jenny said, "That's exactly right, but Ellen put it better. 'Phil, with you, anything.' And Ellen, he's right, too. Relax and trust him. If he can't help you enjoy it, he won't do it at all."

I kissed Ellen again. "All right, then lie face down, the way you were before. I'll adjust that a little, and then we'll go ahead." I got out of the way, and she lay down. I looked at her and said, "Um, no, this won't work quite that way on this bed, too narrow, it's the wrong hand. Can you put your head at the other end? Please?" She turned herself around and lay down. I kissed her from her collarbone to her ear, and then took the pillows and the towel that Sam handed me. "Can you pick up your hips for a minute, Ellen? I can move you, but you'll like it better if you do it yourself. Really." She did so without an instant's hesitation, and I got the pillows placed to hold her up, with the towel over them, and told her, "Down now, please. And your legs apart some."

I knelt on the floor, and put my arm around her just under the shoulders, and kissed the side of her face and her neck. "I can borrow another pillow from Jenny's hammock if that would help. Otherwise, you can put your head in whatever position is most comfortable. I want to avoid tension as much as you can." She moved her head around a little, then kind of pillowed it on her arms, face turned to the side. "Is this going to be comfortable enough?"

"Phil, you're right, I wasn't trusting you earlier. I meant to and wanted to, but I wasn't. I am, now. I'll tell you if something's wrong. But I mean it. With you, anything."

"OK, I'll begin lubricating. I'll be poking inside just a tiny bit with my finger, only just a little at this point, just to move lubrication inside. I don't have any of that stuff in the tube, and if Sam does I don't want it, because I've done it this way and it worked. If I do somehow hurt you, tell me, and I'll see what I can do about it."

Without my even asking, Sam handed me a glove, and I put it on. I got it as covered with saliva as I could, on the index finger and on the palm just below it, and pulled her buttocks apart a little more to spread it. I did this again, and again, and once more. The last of those, I took some of the liquid that was pooled there, and with the tip of my index finger, just the very tip, I pushed in to move the liquid in. Instantly, the sphincter went into a spasm, tight as could be.

"Ellen, it's just the very tip of my finger, well lubricated, and it's only going in just far enough to spread the lubrication in a little. Relax, honey. Trust me?"

She said, "I'm sorry, you're right," and the sphincter relaxed enough for me to push in a hair more. I moved it straight back out. I forbore asking her again whether she was sure she wanted to do this. She did, no question, but she had been hurt so badly, somewhere in all this, that she was flinching by reflex.

I put down more liquid, and pushed it in, and she let me. I moved the finger around just a little, pushing at the sides, and she let me do that, too. I knew that two men had pushed their cocks in earlier, so there was no question about whether there was enough give there if she relaxed. We needed to get relaxation under her control.

I got more liquid through two or three times more, going a little deeper, but only just past the first joint of the finger, I thought. Then I told her, "Ellen, I'm going to push in more now. Still just the finger, almost just the width you've already felt. If you clench down again, I'll stop and wait." I did this, moving in and out a little, a bit deeper each time. Twice she suddenly spasmed, clenching hard, and I did just as I'd said, waiting until she relaxed, then asking, "OK?" and waiting until she said, "OK," before moving again. I moved around and around, and finally I was all the way in. I kept moving to stretch things, very gently but persistently. Somewhere along there I did say, "Oh, I'm all the way in, I should have said." Finally, I slowly removed the finger.

"Ellen, is everything OK so far? Was that painful?"

"Phil, it wasn't painful at all, not one bit, except once when I clamped down and it hurt, and that was just a cramp. You loosened that up fine, and it wasn't bad, so it's gone now. Please, go on."

"Well, I said I would check with you at this point, and we're there. Do you want me in your pussy for lubrication, and back and forth a few times? I'm sure we don't need to. I have two other girls who I know would be willing to apply saliva if asked, once, anyway, and I really have tried to provide a lot already. You tell me."

"Do it, Phil. That's really where I want you, anyway." So I leaned over her, making sure the labia were parted, and went in. Her breathing got heavier even with just a couple of strokes.

I stopped and told her, "Ellen, I'm coming out and going into your ass now. It's going to be uncomfortable, just because it's so much bigger than a finger. If I really hurt you, tell me instantly, OK? And I promise, if you go into spasms again, I'll stop and wait, and if you need me to pull out then, say so."

"Go ahead."

As I expected, she did spasm as I started in, and I waited. In a moment she relaxed, and I was able to slide the whole head in with no problem. I waited then for just a moment, and when nothing happened, I pushed in about halfway. I moved in and out a little, and slid the rest of the way in. I waited, and told her, "That's about as far as it goes."

"That didn't hurt, not one bit. Go on and move. I really think I'm ready."

"I'm afraid I'm coming out for more lubrication first. I should have done that earlier." I returned to her pussy, stroking just twice again, wishing I could stay there, then back again. I moved in and out a little, and went back for more lubrication. As I thrust there, she tightened on me and moaned a little. "Oh, Phil, please hurry," she said. So I went back in through the anus, just sliding straight in, and she gasped. "Oh, that feels really good, I can't stand it. Please, just keep going!"

I thrust in and out, moving my hands from her hips to her beautiful breasts, stroking them—as best I could with her weight holding my hands to the sheet. She continued to gasp with each thrust, and then said, "Oh, faster!" I sped up a little more, thrusting in each time as fully as I could, and moved one hand down to the front of her pussy. As I fingered her down there, she gasped and moaned, and then she came. It felt amazingly wonderful to me, and in maybe twenty seconds I was coming too.

When we were both all done, I pulled out and backed up and turned, getting off the bed onto my feet, trying not to brush her body or the covers. She lay there a moment, and then rolled over, pulling the pillows and towel out of the way, and sat on the edge of the bed. "Give me just a moment to finish catching my breath," she said. After a few moments, she said, "Come over here, and let me finish it all up."

Now, one of the worst things about this way of doing things, in my opinion, was that I was of course very far from being ready, so she was taking this very, very dirty cock into her hands and mouth for a long time before she got anywhere. But she asked me, and I had promised I would let her if she wanted. Suddenly, there was a feminine body pressed into my back. From the curves, it was Sam, not Jenny. She stretched up to kiss my neck, then stepped to the side. "It will help if someone kisses you, and she can't, with what she's doing, and she shouldn't now, either," she said to me.

I hadn't had one girl kissing me while another worked on my cock, before this. It felt extremely strange to me, but Sam was insistent and hard to ignore. I started to harden and lengthen soon after this, so maybe she was helping. I tried to keep my attention on getting ready and coming as quickly as possible. I really felt strongly that this shouldn't be prolonged. Ellen had been part of the group when the girls played their little game, though I hadn't really been sure who was doing things to me at any given time, and then she had taken a turn on me the previous week, so I knew her basic technique. But I was forgetting recent lessons she'd had, and she was much more skillful now. Still, while I looked ready, I just seemed not to be able to connect. And then, she took me all the way in and down her throat.

This was not something I was expecting. She hadn't done it before, not on me, though she had seen it done on me. And she probably had seen enough to figure out that somehow it got me going more than just being sucked. At any rate, very soon I was coming. She let me finish, moving in rhythm to accentuate my thrusts, and then backed off slowly.

She took a tissue from Sam, and wiped off her mouth and the area around it. She told Sam, "Thank you. For everything, not the tissue." She said to me, "She's absolutely right, I am not kissing anyone without cleaning out my mouth. But if you'll let Sam kiss you as my proxy, I'll get cleaned up. And I will come back." She stopped at the sink, and really scrubbed her hands and face, and dried them. She pulled on her clothes, including her bra, and went out with Jennings in tow.

Sam told me, "Your turn," and pointed at the sink. I took a washcloth and got it wet and soapy, then scrubbed my cock and the areas in reach of it as thoroughly as I could. I rinsed, and then put on my clothes, and went off to the shower room myself. I dropped the washcloth down a laundry chute on the way.

I found a vacant shower with no problems, and was cleaning myself when Ellen and Jennings came in. She smiled at me and waved. Jennings said something to her, and she smiled at him and hugged him for a long moment. She came over to where I was, got out of her clothes and hung them on a hook, and said, "May I join you?"

I looked at Jennings, and he nodded, so I said, "Certainly." Her smile seemed to carry about a five hundred watt rating, or maybe five hundred megawatts, for him as well as for me. She came in under the water, and turned her back on me and said, "I still shouldn't kiss you. Later for that. But now, you're clean, however you feel about it, I can see how you've worked at it. Please wash me. And Brian is the one who told me to have you do it."

I looked at him again, and he nodded. I took soap and started on her neck and shoulders, going around to the front as well as I moved down her. Other than having her upright and doing her front, I pretty much recapitulated the patterns I had used in massaging her—that and nibbling at her shoulders and other parts from time to time, I guess. I paid rather more attention to her breasts than they merited in terms of needing cleaning, but I didn't think it was too much in terms of her needing reassurance. I did, of course, soap thoroughly on and between her buttocks, and the outside of the anus. I made sure my hands were as clean as possible before proceeding to her pussy. And I did use a finger to clean up inside, as far as I conveniently could. As I had with Bella, I warned her that I was sure I hadn't really gotten her thoroughly enough up inside. And I went all the way down to her feet, washing the tops and toes. Then I said, "Hold on to me, wherever is most convenient," and picked her feet up and soaped and rinsed the bottoms, one by one.

We left the shower together, and Jennings handed us both towels. As soon as she was dressed, the two of them went off in the direction of her room. I got dressed, in fresh clothes I had brought, and put my used clothes down the laundry chute as I went back to Sam's room.

Jenny let me in, and then almost flew into my arms. "Phil, you were wonderful! I don't know where you got the idea of the back rubs, but I know I needed one last night, and she was much worse off than I was. She was so afraid, and you made it really good for her. Thank you! She's so sweet! I hope you can find someone as good when you need something, someday. Whether she's me or not." She kissed me at length.

I was starting to get really interested again. I warned her, "I'm probably ahead of what you would expect. She ambushed me in the shower, with Jennings looking on and telling me to go ahead. Nothing happened except cleaning her, but if it had been just her and me, without anyone waiting for us, I assure you it wouldn't have stopped there!"

Sam said, "You gave her what she needed already. It's not like it was with Jenny. She's not at all unhappy with Jennings, she was frustrated and ashamed because she couldn't do it, but otherwise I know he's been what he should be. I'm sure he tried every way he knew to be kind and gentle, and I hope he was watching close when you showed him what it may take. All that time I was harassing you, I never had a clue as to how generous and kind and patient you are. And you're willing to love me, too." I stopped to kiss her, too.

There was a knock, and when Sam answered, Ellen and Jennings came in. She looked at Sam and Jenny. "I hope you won't feel I'm poaching on your claim, now, but I owe him this." She enfolded me in a hug and kissed me for a long, long time. Good thing my nose wasn't congested, or I would have suffocated. Her mouth tasted of toothpaste and what was probably mouthwash. I managed to keep my hands to myself, if not my thoughts, until she stopped and unwrapped them from around her and put them on her breasts. "I'm not going to ask for more than this, I owe Sam too much already, but I need you to touch me a little more." So we kissed more, and I did.

When we were done, Jennings said, "Can I talk to you for a moment, please?" I was a little puzzled, but willing—but of course there was no privacy available, there was almost no room at all with five people and a hammock in there. I figured out right away that he didn't mean talk alone, he just wanted my attention, so I sat in a chair at the desk and he sat in the other chair. The girls moved down to the other end of the room and talked, well, quietly isn't exactly a good description, but they were quiet enough for us to concentrate.

"I said I would owe you a lot if you could fix things, even a little, but I had no idea how much it was going to take. Ellen had told me about you, quite a bit I guess, but things like 'gentle' and 'tender' and 'patient' didn't really prepare me. I was thinking of gentle and patient as something like trying not to go in too fast, maybe the way Mr. Miles meant when he showed this to us on Delaney, when he took maybe a minute or two to go in all the way. You were doing something totally different. You looked at what Ellen needed, every minute, and told her what you were doing, and reassured her, and took it as slow as she needed, however slow that meant. And you told her, and meant it, that you just wouldn't go on if she wasn't ready.

"And you know, that's how I want to be treated, if something's hard for me like that. I didn't mean to deny it to Ellen, I just never thought. I hope that after this, I'll start learning. This was a pretty big lesson to absorb all at once, but you know, I think it may help more than everything my instructor tells and shows me. And she's mostly pretty good, I don't mean she's not. But she'd had men come in that way, of course, probably lots of times. She was expecting it, and expecting it from someone pretty clueless, and she was relaxed and ready. I don't know why Ellen's instructor hadn't done better with her, but I didn't realize that she was hurting like that already."

I told him, "I don't know what she said or didn't say to you, but unless she was pretty clear, she has to take some of the blame. Um. I've got a couple of things here, and they kind of have to be said together. First, my own instructor said right off, my goal is to please my partner, not myself, and hers should be to please me, not herself. But then she said, listen to her, not just to words, but to body language and facial expressions and actions too. And ask questions.

"And I had already been doing this kind of thing, but I've tried to do it more. When my instructor asked me about previous experience, and about what she and some other people like to call my harem, I suddenly thought, you know, during that stupid game in gym, I went out to screw as many as I could, catching my partners, but among the forfeits, and several of them kind of stuck to me. And I suddenly thought, maybe it happened that way because I took time to talk to them first, to find out how they were feeling about the situation, and to do what I could about it if they weren't happy about it."

He said, "I know I can't compete with you for Ellen's attention and affection next week. And I think that this activity notwithstanding, she really likes me a lot, maybe as much as I like her."

"You're not competing with me, not too much. There are a bunch of girls she's now part of, and there's not enough time and energy available to me to split among them all fairly. Her included. And we all know and agree that for the time being, we're not in exclusive or permanent relationships. How could we be? No one knows where we'll be or what we'll be doing next year, but mostly we won't be in reach, physical reach, of each other. Well, most of them clearly like their present partners a whole lot. Despite the disaster that happened to Jenny, and one that almost happened to me, it looks to me like in pairing people up they were actually using their heads. Anyway, they may be pretty consistently paired even after this week. A couple of them, seeing them looking radiantly happy, I really hope so.

WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers