The Humper Game Pt. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy and I conferred for a minute. We weren't able to be private, because no one else was consulting, though some were talking. She asked me for more or less what I had done with Barbara, which of course was more or less normal procedure for me anyway. I said OK, but asked her to begin standing up with me. First, I quickly got undressed again. I kissed her thoroughly, and moved on to her breasts. Unlike Barbara, she was responding very thoroughly by this time. I moved one hand down below, and she was very wet, and she was gasping as I encountered sensitive places. I told her, very quietly, "Please hold on around my neck." Her arms were already there, but I didn't want to surprise her too much. I stooped enough to catch her behind her thighs, sliding to behind her knees, picking her up briefly, and laid her gently down, at enough of an angle for good access. I didn't waste time, as I knew she was nearly ready. I slid in a finger, moving it carefully in and out, and then began licking.

Immediately she was moving, thrusting with her hips, and with a lot of moaning as well. I tried to be very gentle. She came with fairly loud cries and moans, and it went on and on. I thought having watched so much, and maybe especially me with Barbara for some reason, had her keyed up completely.

The whole proceeding, not me but all of us, had taken a lot of time. Barbara and I hadn't been quick, but there had been seven couples one after another, and even though too many of them just took long enough for the boy to come, time had passed. So I didn't seriously consider trying to bring Nancy to another orgasm the same way, though it seemed she might be very much ready for one. I got into bed with her, and after kissing her with a few caresses, I asked her, "Would you prefer being on top or bottom?"

I know that in all the positions covered the day before some had put her on top, but she seemed too startled to answer for a moment. Even though she had just seen Barbara go on top of me! Then she said, "Oh! May I be on top? Really? Please!"

Since she seemed to be waiting for me, I took hold of her hips and moved her around on top. She managed to spread her legs around mine, and then to get her knees set so that she was in position. She guided me in, and let herself down more against me, some of her weight supported by her arms.

I told her, "I'll move, but in this position you're more in control. Move faster or slower as seems right to you. What you control most is how your body rubs against mine, though. I'll try to warn you if I can't hold back, though it may not be enough in advance to do much good."

She took a moment to kiss me, and said, "Thank you." I began thrusting, and she matched me. Shortly she was breathing heavily and tensing again. I thought I was doing relatively well, since I had come recently, with Barbara, but when she came I couldn't hold back. It was another very intense one, and intense for me as well.

She kissed me, then got off me and sat by me. She said, "I saw you with Samantha, earlier," and bent over to clean me off with her mouth. "I wouldn't have done that, except that you were so good to both Barbara and me. Thank you! That was, well, to say it was the best time I've had is like saying the sun is brighter than a match flame. I only wish I got to do it again with you, once in a while or even just once more." I hoped her partner didn't take that personally. Though maybe I should have hoped he would, and learn from it.

We all got dressed, separated back into couples plus one threesome, and left. As we walked, Jenny said, "So now you've got one more who wants to keep on with you after this week. You're building up quite a backlog."

"Well, you have to admit she seems really nice. And what am I supposed to do? It looks like most of the boys have an approach that runs, get it in there as soon as you can, then come as fast as you can, then get out. You saw Clueless with Sam, right? And some others? As far as I can see, all I try to do is not be like that! You don't want me to take that approach, do you? With anyone, even if I didn't with you?" I was indignant enough for name-calling, and that seemed to be happening a lot this week. I was going to have to work on that.

She took my arm and squeezed it. "You know I don't. And if you wind up asking me to schedule a date for you with her, or one with her and one with Barbara for that matter, well, I'll do it, and understand why."

"I don't think you're going to be the keeper of my schedule the same way, Jenny. I hope we go back to studying together, but, well, it looks to me like most nights after the study periods I'll be spending with someone, and it won't always be you two and the same small group of friends. I hope it often is. But I really do think you need to find some reasonable guys for backup, yourselves.

"But that reminds me. Tomorrow, or Sunday, I really need to talk with Barbara. Wilson, that is. I think it's likely to stay first names for us, but I don't know. But there are things to talk about, and I do mean talk, not screw. I asked her about discussing with you, but we didn't have time to follow up, and the topics are very personal, for her. It will have to be up to her how much I tell you and whether you are in on it.

"In the meantime, how was that for you two? I saw what happened, but my perspective wasn't necessarily the best."

By this time we were back to the cafeteria area. It was a little early yet, to my surprise, and we didn't enter the cafeteria, but moved over to the side of the hallway to talk. As I had thought, Sam's experience had basically been a bust. Not awful, but not good. He just hadn't taken any time for anything but his own pleasure. Jenny was reasonably happy with her own experience. The guy had tried. What I had seen was pretty much the way it was. "He wanted to make it good for me, too. He even tried to take time for it. Honestly, I think what he really needs is practice. And I wouldn't mind being part of his getting it, really. He needs to learn to watch and listen. And you know, if I didn't have you for comparison, I might have been really happy about him."

I changed the subject. "Jenny, it's no big deal now, but at least twice I've put you off, about Sam and me before lunch. There's no big mystery, but you heard most of it at lunch now. Here are a couple more details.

"Bella used a variation on that game you all made me play, with the blindfold, remember? Somehow, that made me realize, deep down, that Sam could turn me on, and when the blindfold came off seeing her so overjoyed about that just melted my heart.

"Then, when we finally got supper, Sam teased me a little, um, kind of disparaging my reputation with the woman who brought us food. You know how hard I work to keep everyone thinking I know everything about pleasing all the girls." Jenny laughed and grabbed a kiss. "She implied that it was just my ineptitude that made us so late, and that she personally had straightened me out. So when we were done eating, there were some groups sitting around there talking, and I made Sam come over to me and kiss me at length. With their encouragement, I did some fondling, too. Mind you, it wasn't all for show. I was delighting in being able to enjoy this with her. And I'm pretty sure she understood that. And she was delighted by that, too. The afternoon had been really hard for both of us.

"She played it up big, with lots of moaning, a little of it even for real. Then, a minute later, she suggested that she had been thinking I was going to lay her back on the table and screw her then and there. And later she implied that I had wimped out by not doing so. Do you wonder that, being told to be exhibitionistic, I went ahead with that? You did notice that I gave her the chance to wimp out, and she encouraged me, right? And you did notice that she was the one who suggested it, in the first place?"

"Better her than me. I'm really not comfortable with that, you know that. But you said you're going to make me do it, just with a big audience instead of everyone?"

"Well, that's the general idea. Bigger than this afternoon, anyway. Soon after supper, I think. Let's go eat."

We detoured to the lavatory, then met and got our food. We sat with mostly the same people. There was a good amount of discussion of the afternoon's swapping games, but it seemed that our activity before lunch was still the big topic of the day. My prediction was justified, though. At different times, several different girls were bent over tables around the room, pants pulled down, partners entering from the rear. Several of them came pretty loudly, too. And not always partners, it seemed. One girl, only a couple of tables over, got it from at least five boys from the group there, and sounded like she was happy about it. Jenny glared at me. "Don't even think about it!" she told me firmly. At the time I thought she meant not to go get in line, but I later realized that she meant doing that to her. Probably. I actually had been considering taking a turn with the girl we were watching, though.

There were some other things, too. There were several girls sitting in their partners' laps, even near us, and after a bit I realized they all had pants pulled down, and that they were riding their partners' cocks. It did become pretty hard to ignore, when a couple of them came quite noisily.

Anyway, the general discussion was pretty lively that night.

But there was one other item to mention about supper that night. Jenny's original partner came up to our table, and made the apology he was supposed to. It was true, as far as it went. He admitted to having caused her great pain by not doing his part of activities outside of the formal training, and by abandoning her. He acknowledged that this was wrong. It didn't sound to me very heartfelt, and had I been in her place I probably would have told him to go take a flying leap in the Pacific Ocean and hoped for sharks. Jenny accepted his apology, though. Nothing about forgiveness, but they had satisfied what he had been told he had to do. And Jenny later reminded me that he had indeed worked to do his best in the context of receiving instruction, and that she thought he might well have been a good enough partner in some other class. "What he did to me was really selfish and insensitive, yes, but thinking about it, I probably know a couple of dozen boys in our class who are much worse that way and get away with it all the time. I wish it sounded like he actually felt sorry for hurting me like that, though."

And we later heard that his boyfriend's apology to his original partner had actually been more insulting than apologetic, and that she had told him off loudly and publicly, and that indeed there had been consequences imposed on him as a result, consequences which lasted to the end of the year—and possibly longer, as something may have gone into his permanent academic record. I hated being vindictive, but I couldn't help feeling glad about that part. Especially after hearing Barbara's story.


Revision: 4/17/2019