The Humper Game Pt. 02 Ch. 12

Story Info
Wrapping up the week. Now what?
15k words
4.65
6.3k
3
0

Part 20 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers

Author's note:

This is, in all its seven parts and their many chapters, one very, very long story. If long stories bother you, I suggest you read something else.

No part of this story is written so as to stand on its own. I strongly suggest that you start with the beginning of Part 1 and read sequentially—giving up at any point you choose, of course.

All sexual activity portrayed anywhere in this story involves only people at least eighteen years old.

This entire story is posted only on literotica.com. Any other public posting without my permission in writing is a violation of my copyright.


Again, with getting to bed so late—and no, Sam didn't get anything extra—we overslept Saturday morning. We were earlier to the showers than we might have been if we'd waked up earlier, though., and I backed Sam up to the wall for a quick screw. That was for me, she didn't come or even get close, but she didn't object, either. Cleanup was quick and a lot better than usual, of course. I didn't think we attracted any notice at all.

Breakfast was with the group we'd been with the night before, plus a lot of others. From comments, I thought both Ellens had stayed up extra late letting their partners attend to them. Tim and Deedee seemed a little distant, and I wondered whether I somehow had caused a quarrel.

We hurried off to be instructed. Bella was waiting for me, as always.

"We schedule this day as a sort of wrapup, Phil. For me, if you have any problems or questions, now is the time to raise them. Beyond that, you are to practice what you have learned, both this morning and this afternoon. That is, you are to make love to your instructor and to your partners, in whatever way you prefer or wish to practice. With me, you will specify the activity. With your partners, of course, you must agree together.

"But first, tell me about yesterday. I have already heard about one thing, and I very much wish that I had been on monitor duty there yesterday. But you tell me about it."

"On that, you only need background, much of which you have. You know where Sam and I were, in our relationship, when we left here on Monday. Um. We were a little giddy, I guess. Anyway, the very nice, friendly kitchen person brought us supper, as you had arranged, and Sam teased me a bit by implying to her that I had been an inept oaf and that she had gotten me over it. Not a false word, I think, but the implication was there. I chided her about it, but, well, there were a couple of groups of students sitting talking at the tables, when we finished eating, so I thought I would tease Sam back. I kissed her and fondled her pretty graphically, for their entertainment, and yes, they were entertained. As we left, Sam said that now I had blackened her reputation, and that at least I hadn't spread her out on the table and screwed her right there.

"That's what she said, but it's also misleading. Her manner said, 'Well, I was ready to do it, but you wimped out.' And she made another comment or two during the week, I think. So when she teased me about it again yesterday, I took her at her word. It was her idea, mind you. She kept pushing me, not that I really needed pushing, not when you had made exhibitionism an assignment. Sam's an exhibitionist at heart, I think. I can do it, and enjoy it, but generally I prefer to be out of the spotlight. I think we kind of pushed some other people to take that assignment seriously, too.

"Now, I have more complaints about the instruction. Not yours, mind you, and there must be more like you in this. But on the whole, you're not getting across the first thing you said to me Monday, that the attention of each participant should be on pleasing the other. In our group yesterday, there was one other boy who showed even a little of this. Luckily, Jenny got him. And the girls kind of just went along, mostly. Then, last night, we found some friends camping outside our door—Sam's door—when we came back from the showers. Oh. Jenny and I put on a little exhibition while we were there. For whatever reason, we got less attention, which she preferred. She started out feeling uncertain about it, but wound up enjoying it. Anyway, three couples were waiting, and all of their afternoon groups had disappointed them in the same way. So we had a little swapping session of our own. The odd number of girls again meant that someone had to do double duty, and I got told off to do that. One other boy and I, and all the girls, thought the guys needed practice and instruction, so we put the girls in charge.

"For myself, I think the male instructors don't appear to be teaching the girls what to expect, but I especially blame the female instructors. They have to teach technique, yes, but that isn't the important thing, and it sure looks to me like the guys aren't being taught.

"And one final variation on that theme, and I've said this before in general. To my utter shock, one of the girls last night wanted me to do anal sex on her. Not the back and forth with the pussy, and not the sucking thing, I should add. Well, as I said, we had put the girls in charge, so obviously I did it. And she came, by the way, without my touching any sensitive areas with my hands, she positioned herself so I couldn't really. But afterward, she told me why. Both with her instructor and with her partner, it had felt like it should be enjoyable, but it wasn't, just uncomfortable. And she had heard from Ellen Chan about what happened with us Wednesday night, and she hoped I could do better. I think she was satisfied. But she really didn't want me doing anything else at all for her, I think lest what she wanted as the main thing get lost. OK, some girls will like anal sex, and some won't no matter how it's handled, but the way it is being handled is just terrible. I know you know I think so, but I want to go on record. Again."

"Phil, I don't know quite how to say this. That is partly because I think what you say about the instruction has some merit, myself. But I can tell you, most if not all of the instructors say the same thing I said, about pleasing your partner. And it should be stressed more, with a specific reminder when it is not being done. You heard it and took it to heart—but you were already doing that. Some other boys, and girls too, listened and will remember that, but need practice. Many will forget it, or have already, because it is an attitude, not something one can check to see whether one is doing it. And some just forgot it immediately. The instructors should do better, but they cannot do it all.

"At any rate, let us now go into the other room. This is your free choice, so be thinking quickly of what you want to do. I have been open about my own likes and dislikes, but the choices are yours. If you need me to do more than simply respond, you will have to tell me what it is that you want."

We went into the bedroom. I took Bella into my arms and kissed her. As always, she responded ardently. We undressed each other and made love. I did eat her pussy at a couple of points. The first time, I then simply climbed on top of her and came in, and brought her to orgasm twice before coming myself.

The second time, I ate her pussy until she had come three times. She didn't protest, as she had on occasion. After that, I asked her to perform oral sex on me, and in the end she went to deep throat without my asking her to.

As Ellen had the night before, she then, at my request, brought me back to readiness, and I took her to orgasm once more with my cock in her. It was far from the best sex we had enjoyed, but we both were happy with it. At least, I was, and Bella sure appeared to be.

I walked back to the cafeteria to find both of my girls waiting for me. Sam had, once again, essentially teased her instructor, John, by making him eat her until she had come several times. Jenny had apparently lectured her instructor, along the same lines as what I had said to Bella, and then made him give her a lot of attention, then give her oral sex repeatedly, before letting him in to satisfy himself. I just hoped he listened and thought about it, instead of resenting this girl student who thought she knew more than he did.

Jenny looked around speculatively. "You know, I really do mean that about anything, with you. Do you want me to prove it by lying down on a table with you? Honestly?"

"Not really. But it sounds like it's bothering you that you were so afraid I would, after Sam and I did that. Would it help if we did it again in public a couple more times, not in front of the whole class but, oh, maybe in the girls' wing hallway? Or the boys'?"

"Something like that. You're right, doing it in the shower turned out to be kind of nice, and kind of exciting, and I've been realizing how ridiculous I was about it earlier."

We all collected trays and food. I thought some of the younger servers were watching us—or rather me. That is, when we went off for separate things, I'm pretty sure their eyes followed me, not the girls. There was some whispering and giggling. Of course, I couldn't be sure that was about me. One of them, when I went to her for some dessert, asked me, "You're Morris, right?" When I confirmed it, she didn't say more to me, but I thought as soon as she was free for a moment she was whispering to the next one over. I assumed it was something about yesterday's lunchtime activity, though why they were focused on me instead of Sam was a mystery.

There was plenty of discussion around lunch, regarding the morning, but less than most days that week. Nothing new had been done or assigned, after all. Other than a little checking as to whether everyone had the same instructions for the afternoon, people either avoided that subject or discussed it with their own partners, quietly enough to keep it all from the group. I kept my mouth shut except for eating.

We visited our separate lavatories, and then headed together for Bella's office. Once inside the bedroom, I said, "You two have been too quiet. I know you've got something planned. Out with it."

Sam said, "Actually, no. We talked about trying a little game like the one they played with you, only pussies instead of mouths, but we were pretty sure you would refuse to go along. So we're waiting for you to say what we should do."

"Then we'll just do normal sex. You two decide which of you goes first."

They stared at each other for a minute. Then Jenny started getting undressed. So I did as well. We embraced and kissed for a long, long time before she said, a little breathlessly, "Please, get your hands going. I need you to touch me first."

I started with her ass, this time, telling her out loud how perky and tight it was, squeezing it a little. I stroked her back some, and she said, "Scratch, please, not too hard." So I put my nails into it a little. After a bit, she said, "This is all pleasant and nice, but it's not what I meant and what I need, and you know it!"

So I brought my hands around to her breasts. After she kissed me again, she said, "That's wonderful. I'm not going to be like Ellen and just come from that, but I'm so ready I can't stand it. Do like that to my pussy for a minute or two and then come in!"

I fondled her down there, not too long, because yes, she was ready. I told her, "Slight change of procedure coming up." She looked a little anxious, but I ignored this. I turned her around and marched her a couple of steps to the bed, then bent her over. I gently moved the head of my cock around between her legs, getting it set between the labia and lubricated, then slid it in without any real delay. She moaned, and I began thrusting in and out. I was really ready, too, but I managed to hold off through her first orgasm. When she came a second time, though, I couldn't keep from starting.

When I pulled out, she quickly straightened up and turned around and grabbed me. She kissed me and said, "I really want more, but you couldn't wait, and what you gave me was so good! You had me afraid you were going in my ass, for a few moments, and when you didn't that just pushed me along even more."

I kissed her for a few minutes more, then turned my head and said to Sam, "You get over here now." She came over. I gave Jenny one more kiss, just two seconds or so, and said, "That was wonderful for me. Now go watch." To Sam I went on, "Sit," pointing at the side of the bed. She figured out what I was after, because when she was sitting she took my cock and started getting me ready.

Knowing Sam, I was pretty sure that this would turn her on—not that she needed it, probably—and the evidence of my eyes and ears told me I was right. As she worked on me, one hand went down to her pussy, and a bit later she abruptly got me out of her mouth just as she started coming. I was getting big by then, and she managed to keep stroking. I was hard enough by this point that when she started to take me back in, I said, "No. Lie down, face down." She looked at me questioningly, but did what I had told her. I took the pillows and moved them under her hips. From behind, Jenny handed me a towel, apparently fetched from the lavatory, and I put it on top of the pillows.

I knelt on the bed between Sam's legs, and bent over her to kiss her neck, my cock pressed against her lower back. I ran my hands under her so I could play with her nipples a bit. I straightened up again, and looked at the prospect. "Should I go, 'Eeny meeny miney mo?'" I said, taking the tip of my cock up almost to the anus and back to the front a few times. She was breathing hard. She said, "Oh, please, Phil, just come in. Wherever you like, but come in now!"

I certainly wasn't going in her anus, especially not without some lubrication, but I continued to tease her pussy for a few moments. I slid myself in and nestled up against her body. I probably put too much weight on her, but she didn't complain. She moaned, and then moaned again as I pulled back and thrust myself in again. I noticed that somewhere along the way her own hand went in under her hips. I wasn't as ready as I might have been, and it wasn't until her third orgasm that I came myself.

I came out and got up off her, and she got up, too, and kissed me. She dropped to her knees and used her mouth to clean me off, just letting herself drip until she was done, at which point she got up and grabbed some tissue to take care of that. She kissed me again, and we got dressed. I visited the lavatory, and we all cleaned up a little.

In theory we were pretty early for the post-mortem with our instructors, but we went out into the outer office. Bella wasn't in evidence, and the girls kissed me once more before they headed out to their own instructors' offices. Bella came in a minute later.

"I have never seen you act that way before," she told me when she was behind the desk. "Please tell me what you were thinking and feeling."

"Well, they told me they were waiting to be told what to do, and somehow that turned me on in a way I'm not too used to. Mind you, I think if it had been someone else, someone I hadn't been with so much anyway, I wouldn't have done that. We really hadn't done very much of that, my going in from behind like that I mean, but I knew they would enjoy it. Jenny's mood kind of matched mine, I think, and she really enjoyed it. Sam, well, Sam enjoyed it, too, but I think she really wanted to be face to face. And generally that's what I want as well. From behind, there's a, a sense of doing this to them, however much they like it, and I want to do it with them."

She asked me for my thoughts and feelings about the whole week. I tried to go through most of it. Monday afternoon had been so frustrating and discouraging, until her idea had made a breakthrough in my feelings about Sam. I mentioned without going through them again my objections to the way anal sex was done for instruction, and with the level of selfishness I saw in many of the students and which I thought the instruction encouraged. I talked about my joy at being partnered with both Sam and Jenny, and my wish that I could have had more time with each of them. And finally I told Bella how much I had appreciated having her for an instructor. "I really do understand why today has to be the end of that, Bella, but I'm sad to see it end anyway." I looked at her. "It's a pity you aren't caught up in trying to get your hair untangled right now, though."

She laughed. "Phil, I too would enjoy one last time, but I think we had better not. The next time you see me, I will again be Mrs. Lanigan to you, not Bella, and certainly not Nonna either. For the moment, I will just say that this has, in almost every way, been the most delightful week of this I have had. I don't know how many more years I will be able and allowed to teach this. I thank you for asking for me. One concern always is whether the student can relate properly to a teacher he or she sees as elderly, and I am past the point where most boys your age would see me that way."

"Perhaps we can talk more of that on a later occasion, as Morris and Mrs. Lanigan. For the moment, I think I need to say that you do not look or seem elderly to me. You are beautiful, and I'm fortunate that you were still available to teach. I know from discussions that many of my peers did not get as much useful instruction as I did, nor, honestly, enjoy it nearly as much. Particularly many of the girls, but the boys as well."

We came to a point where I had no more to say about the week, and she rose. She gave me her hand once more, but I did step around her desk, and embraced her and kissed her once more, gently, without lingering. I stepped back and said, "Thank you, Bella. I don't think I can say that having you as instructor, instructress, was the best thing about the week, but it was very far from the worst."

She said, "I will be watching how your relationships with your girls, and others, go over the rest of the year.

"Just by the way, for what it's worth, the form you want is 'instructrix.' Or the form you should want, at any rate," she added dryly.

"Goodbye, Phil. Thank you for your wholehearted participation."

"Goodbye, Bella. And I do hope for time to talk with Mrs. Lanigan sometime soon."

I turned and went out.

When I reached the cafeteria, both of my girls were there. They both stood up and kissed me on the cheeks. "No perfume, either he didn't or he cleaned up afterward," Sam announced.

"We did nothing beyond a completely chaste goodbye kiss. The kind a four year old boy would give his nonna, in fact."

Jenny looked at me with a little concern. "Phil, are you all right? I know your feelings for her went past anything normal for a student to his instructor, especially one thirty-five years or so older. And yes, I hope I look anywhere near that good when I'm in my fifties, she's beautiful and I can see why you found her physically attractive. And she's nice enough for more attraction than that, especially for you. I'm not going to miss John a bit, and he was OK. But, well, I really mean it, are you OK?"

I took a deep breath. "I'm fine, I think. Yes, I love her a little, too. From the beginning, for whatever reason, she was always an older lover instructing an ignorant kid, not an instructor doing a job. An instructrix. I'm feeling just a little down at losing that. I don't think it will take all that long to get past it, really, it was only a week, and you two and a bunch of others will enjoy consoling me.

"I think you're officially not my partners any longer. I wonder how long they'll let us keep the hammock. And how long Sam will let it keep making her room tiny. You made me tell you what to do this afternoon, and I think I'll let you tell me where I'm sleeping tonight, and with whom."

WilCox49
WilCox49
160 Followers