The Humper Game Pt. 02 Ch. 19

Story Info
Guilty pleasures.
4.5k words
4.57
5.3k
3

Part 27 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WilCox49
WilCox49
158 Followers

Author's note:

This is, in all its seven parts and their many chapters, one very, very long story. If long stories bother you, I suggest you read something else.

No part of this story is written so as to stand on its own. I strongly suggest that you start with the beginning of Part 1 and read sequentially—giving up at any point you choose, of course.

All sexual activity portrayed anywhere in this story involves only people at least eighteen years old.

This entire story is posted only on literotica.com. Any other public posting without my permission in writing is a violation of my copyright.


Monday morning arrived with Jenny's alarm. It was a bit later than usual—at least, than usual when I was there.

We visited the lavatory again, then came back and shaved. She held me and kissed me a few moments before we got dressed. And at that, we were still earlier than Ellen and Sam, and Kitty, too. Apparently my erection was visible even with jock strap and gym shorts. Kitty said, "I bet that slows you down enough that I could outrun you, if I were your partner," looking right at it. "Bad aerodynamics."

Running with the two of them was different than running just with Jenny. I wasn't sure why it felt so different. But they knew each other moderately well, and after the discussion the day before they were on first-name terms. It wasn't that things were awkward, it just felt different. But we ran and talked, with the girls sometimes talking across me, sometimes including me.

Kitty really could outrun me, if she needed to, but not by that much. We ran just a touch faster than Jenny and I were really comfortable with, just a touch slower than Kitty might have by herself—I thought. But she reminded us that she usually paced herself by watching how fast we were running, keeping us a fixed distance ahead, so we were actually running a touch faster than she had been lately. At the end we were all eager to keep it up, most days anyway. Kitty was a little more likely than Jenny to let a morning go by. We assured her that we'd wait for her a few minutes if she wasn't there, and that if she skipped a day we would just run together as we had been.

As we headed for Jenny's room, she said to me quietly, "I'm really glad you brought her up last week. I hope you won't use it as an excuse to skip, but I'm going to enjoy running with her, getting to know her better. It's really a compliment to me to be your friend, when I see again how nice all your other friends are."

In the shower, we soaped each other, kind of avoiding the more intimate areas. We washed ourselves on those. The feel of my own soapy hands on my cock was too stimulating. I had to stop very quickly. Jenny noticed, and looked at me seriously and said, "Why don't you?"

"Jenny, hon, I really do love you. And Sam and Ellen. And I really am trying not to make this week easier on me than it is on you three. It's going to be hard. And no pun intended, I meant difficult and nothing at all more."

She told me, "I think you're being a little ridiculous, but I do understand why, and I'm grateful. But if at some point you change your mind on that, I won't think a bit less of you for it, or resent it. Honestly."

We dried off and got dressed, then stopped by her room on the way to breakfast. She put her arms around me and kissed me, keeping it brief. "Phil, it's hard enough for me. For us, all three. I love you. Just remember it doesn't have to be quite as hard for you." She hugged me hard, once, and we picked up our class stuff and went out.

We weren't the only ones it was hard on, I knew. Even with all three of them around me, I was able to relax a little during breakfast, but not entirely. Sam and Jenny and I reviewed for the day's classes, quickly, after breakfast, while Ellen worked on her own.

For the most part, that's the way the week went. Running in the morning, kind of a careful shower, with the girl I'd been with for the night, then breakfast, studying, and classes, and more studying and classes. Lunch, more classes.

In gym class that week, every single day, they made us run laps, nearly the whole time. Or, really, half the time, as they had us run in shifts, boys for half the time, girls for half. They had some kind of video cameras set up at the starting and finish lines, and some way of processing what they took, because each day they posted a set of times for each of us, times for every lap we ran (and how many laps) plus averages. Oh, they kept us going physically with some other things while we weren't doing laps, OK. We were all looking forward pretty hard to a return to normal, by the end of the week, I was confident. Almost all of us, for sure.

After showers, more studying, then supper, more studying. Some affectionate contact then, and we were always able to be caught up enough to quit for the night more than an hour before curfew. Hugs and brief kisses as the other two left, and then we got ready for bed and cuddled a while and slept. That part, and returning to bed after a middle of the night lavatory trip, were the hardest parts, that and morning showers. We all wanted a lot more.

There was one night, though, that didn't fit in. It was Wednesday night, with Jenny. About an hour, maybe, after we had gone to sleep, I was awakened—groggily, from a really deep sleep—by Jenny getting back into bed. She hadn't waked me at all getting up. I was still mostly asleep. She put her arms around me, pressing her body against me, and really kissed me.

As I said, I was still mostly asleep. I kissed back—after all I was pretty deprived—but then woke up enough to protest a little, as she ground herself against my cock under my briefs. She shut me up with another kiss, and then just said, "Phil, you just lie there. I'm just to the point where I can't stand this."

She backed away long enough to pull my briefs down some, and took my cock in her mouth. She didn't stay with that very long, though. She climbed onto me and slid herself down my cock.

That woke me up enough to protest a lot more, but she said, "I know, Phil, but I can't stand it." And within a minute she was coming, and I came too. She had learned to keep her cries reasonably quiet, but this time she had her hand in her mouth, stifling any noises.

She lay there catching her breath for a few moments, then came off me. She turned her desk lamp on, very low power and pointed away, so that there was more light than the little bit coming through curtains and under the door.

She took a washcloth and got it wet, then wiped herself off and unwrapped a tampon and put it in. She rinsed out the washcloth, came over, and scrubbed at my cock and scrotum and the area around. She rinsed the washcloth once more, wringing it out, then wiped me off again, rinsed and wrung once more, spreading the washcloth on the sink.

She turned out the desk lamp and came back to bed. She took me in her arms, more loosely this time, and said, "Phil, I love you. I know I shouldn't have done that, certainly without talking to you first. You can chew me out thoroughly, and impose any penalty you want—tomorrow. I'm going to have to tell the others, and I'd rather you wait until then, but before running will be OK if it needs to be.

"Can you go back to sleep now? Do you feel you need a shower? I need to run down to the lavatory and dispose of the old tampon, or it will be stinking before morning. Do you want to come along?"

I said, "I'd better, and I'm mostly awake now, anyway." I got my briefs pulled up again and got up. Jenny had pulled on panties and put on a robe, and we went down to the lavatory. She was carrying something I finally realized was a tampon wrapped in a couple of tissues. She put it into a trash receptacle, or more likely a chute, that I had never noticed before. A difference between boys' and girls' lavatories, it seemed. She washed her hands, and went into a stall. I went into another.

We came out almost together, and shared a sink to wash our hands. Not that there was any reason to share, almost no one was there. I took her hand and gave it a squeeze, but said, "We'd better talk in the morning. Can you move your alarm up fifteen minutes, or maybe a little more?"

She looked at me kind of doubtfully, and said, "Of course."

It didn't seem to take her very much time to get back to sleep. I had a little more trouble, having finally finished waking up, but I did manage.

When the alarm went off, I was ready for the lavatory again. When we came back, she came into my arms for just a moment, then sat down. I sat too. She said, "Phil, you have every right to be really mad. You don't look like you are, but maybe that means you're so mad you're having to bottle it up. If you tell me I can't be your partner or even your friend any more, I'll understand. I hope you won't, but I forced myself on you when you were too sleepy to stop me, when we'd agreed we weren't going to have sex and you were trusting me, when, um, conditions were such that you didn't want to do it. You got a little relief, I got more, but that's no justification. You're going to have to tell me what it does to us, and I'm going to accept it, whatever it is. I, um. I've got a belt with some clothes in my closet, and if you want to get it out and beat me with it, you can do that. Whatever you think appropriate."

I was kind of shocked. "Jenny, no belt. Not even my hand, for that. I promise. I suppose you could do something to make me mad enough to do that, but you won't.

"Let me just try to put things the other way around. Suppose you'd been asleep the way I was, and I had waked you up pulling your panties down and screwing you in the ass, no preparation, no lubricant, no nothing. How would you have felt."

"Hurt. Not just physically, not even mostly physically, though I know that would have hurt a lot. Especially since it's been a good while. If you're saying what I did was as bad, well, probably not in some ways, but you're right, it's kind of parallel. Especially if you'd then made me do what we had to in class. I didn't physically hurt you, but everything else is like that." She paused for a moment. "In fact, it's a fair analogy in another way. I really trust you not to do something like that. Even to my pussy, but especially to my ass, I mean to just hold me down and do it without asking and without encouragement from me, when you knew I didn't want it.

"OK. I'm not after punishing you somehow, or anything like that. I understand the temptation, and I've come closer to yielding this week than you may have realized. But I told you last week, you lost some trust the way that happened, and this is more of the same."

"I know. And I can't undo it. I'm learning, Sam was an excellent example, but Wilma before that, too. All I can do is ask you to forgive me. I'd like you to trust me, too, but I don't see how you can. I really did mean what I said. This makes two times I've, um, betrayed you? Wronged you, anyway, in a major way, and if you think about it and feel you can't trust me or respond to me as your partner, I'll understand. I hope you won't, but—if you'd done this to me, twice, I don't know that I could go on."

She was crying quietly, tears running down her face, not moving to let me comfort her. I did step forward and take her in my arms, and she started crying a lot harder. When she could talk again, she said, "I'm sorry, Phil. The worst of it is, if I were faced with last night, knowing everything about this morning, I'm afraid I probably would do it again. Are you going to forgive me?"

"Didn't I say so? I'm sorry, I didn't. You kept on talking, and I didn't want to break in. Jenny, my oldest and very dear love, I forgive you. We need to go out and run, since we have someone else waiting for us now. But you said you need to tell Sam and Ellen, and I agree, and at that point I need you to be ready to tell me whether you're willing to really commit yourself to not do this again Saturday night. But for now, let's go."

Later, after lunch, we were in Sam's room to study, and Jenny brought it up before we started. "I have something I need to tell you. I did something really wrong last night. In the middle of the night I woke up, and I felt like it was ninety degrees in my room. I got up, but it wasn't the room, it was me. I was so horny I just couldn't stand it. So after a couple of minutes, I took my panties off and pulled out my tampon, and I got back in bed. Phil was fast asleep, and he was totally erect and hard. So I woke him up, but he didn't really wake up very much. I kissed him, and then pulled down his underwear and climbed aboard and took him into me. Almost right away I came, and he did too.

"You need to know, he tried to stop me, but he was still mostly asleep and confused, and I just plowed ahead, and it went too quickly for him to do anything. I cleaned us up, and we agreed to talk in the morning and went back to sleep.

"Phil's been willing to forgive me, but I broke—well, not exactly a promise, but at least a definite understanding we all had. I'm sorry. And I told Phil, the worst is that I'm afraid I would do it again if I woke up feeling like that. I'll try to behave the way I ought to, but the three of you need to decide what we're doing the rest of the week, and I will go along. I've told Phil how much I mean when I say I'll accept anything from him, and—and I'm in your hands too. I don't deserve any consideration, I knew it was wrong. You've both been playing straight, and I didn't."

They were both quiet for quite a little while. Then Sam said, "Well, I forgive you. And it's really understandable, I mean I—I might have done the same thing, except how could I ever look Phil in the face again?"

Ellen said, "Oh, I'll forgive you, OK. The question is, what about Saturday night?"

"I already said, I don't know I wouldn't do the same thing again. Phil might not be so deeply asleep, and he'd probably stop me—I say 'probably' because he's being tempted too, you know. If I need to give up my turn, I will, but you three need to decide on that."

Sam said, "Jenny, promise me this. If you wake up in the night Saturday, before you do anything with Phil, anything at all, you come down and pound on my door and wake me up and talk to me about it. Put on a robe before you come or not, I don't care, but don't you touch Phil unless we've talked first!"

Jenny looked alarmed, then like she was ready to cry. "I promise, and I'll keep knocking until you answer. I said I'd accept anything, and that's really pretty mild, except it will be really hard."

Sam went over and hugged her. "I know it will. I hope it won't come up. But anyway, we still need to hear from Ellen."

Ellen said, "That's a really good idea, Sam. I'm a little worried. Jenny, that had better be enough, and you'd better keep that promise! But I'll promise the same thing to you. If I'm tempted that seriously on my night, this week or in the future, I promise I'll talk to one of you first, and it will probably be Jenny just because of geography."

I can only say that it never happened again. If any of them ever got up to talk to one of the others, she didn't wake me up. To my surprise, I thought the whole thing brought them closer together, and I thought it must have been that Ellen and Sam could both imagine the same thing happening with them. But we were all partners even more from then on.

Sunday night, Ellen went off to the showers right before bed, telling me not to go with her. Somehow I had been assuming we would have to wait for Monday, either something quick in the shower or else with Sam Monday night, so that night was a special event for me. We didn't get enough sleep, though. For a few days after that, a very early bedtime was a high priority.


That next Saturday night I spent with Barbara and Nancy. They came to us to say that if we could start before supper, they would be content sharing a night. To my very great surprise, Nancy claimed me for the early parts, Barbara said she wanted me in her bed all night, and also the shower after running. This was all their idea, but I was happy to go along with it. The sessions with Nancy were fairly long, but left me time to recover before Barbara and I got ready for bed, and we were pretty early at that.

It was really plain that Barbara responded to me fully, and we were both sure that if in the future she found a guy who was ready to be a caring friend without sex and also to be patient and above all caring when and if they went to sex, she could respond fully. I was worried that when she got out into the world, she might find so many options for female partners, and be approached by so many insensitive jerks, that it might undo all this. But for that time, anyway, she came to me with gratitude and love, and I to her with love, and it was wonderful for both of us.

She even managed to be aroused enough in the shower to come spectacularly.

As the two of them sat with me at breakfast that morning, my own partners all told Barbara that they could see she made me happier than almost anyone, and they were grateful for it. I felt a little bad about Nancy, but she assured me that her memories of our earlier night were something she treasured, and seeing Barbara so happy was well worth letting her have the longer time, this time around.

And if our talk at breakfast, or our time in the shower, convinced anyone Barbara was completely straight, I was sure she was pleased about that, too. She did tell me, later, that she was having to turn down invitations from time to time, not often enough that she minded, but often enough to mention. I thought she let them think that she had her heart set on me—which was even true enough, in a way.

At the end of December, there was the usual break for students to go home. To accommodate the holidays, this was a day longer than the other two—April and August—extending from Christmas through New Year's Day, plus the usual allowance of two days at each end for travel. Many of the students only needed one day for travel, and so got two extra days at home. For this break, Sam and I were among the handful who didn't leave. Her aunt and uncle, who were her guardians, were abroad for six months, apparently some kind of working vacation for her uncle.

My father was was in the middle of some crisis somewhere in the Pacific, and Mom was with him. She normally made a point of being home for these breaks, even if Dad was tied up, but not this time. I might have gone home if I wished, but staying by myself for a week in an empty house didn't attract me at all. Had my grandparents not been killed shortly before I came to this school, I would have gone home. That was a rather painful reminder of how much I missed Granddad and Grandmom.

On the other hand, there I was with Sam! Through Sunday sometime she was having her period, but even those first four nights we slept together in her room. And for the few of us who stayed, the school provided—required—a special, very intensive class, independent study, each of us working with one particular instructor. And no gym class, though I got up to run. Sam did too, though I ran enough faster than she did that we ran separately. At any rate, we had no more free time than we ever did, but for the nights and an occasional break Sam had me to herself, and this was wonderful for both of us.

To get ahead of myself, the situation was the same for the last week of April. My parents were somewhere else, and Sam's uncle and aunt were still gone. Jenny was a little jealous, but I put my foot down. She got to be with her family, I got Sam. Once everyone was back she and Ellen had the first two turns, but I didn't scant Sam.

WilCox49
WilCox49
158 Followers
12