The Hung Games Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
157 Followers

His eyes shot wide in surprise, I could tell he had definitely never gotten both balls inside anything before. He groaned and rolled his head around, enjoying the new sensation. I rolled my head around too, giving him new sensations to enjoy. His scrotum was thick and leathery in my mouth and I finally blocked my airway with his balls by moving in the wrong direction, relinquishing them at last with a pair of slobbery pops followed by a gasp for air.

"You must have no gag reflex!" he gasped.

I shook my head, "No Coach, I just know how to use it right. My guide taught me well."

Before he could respond to that I'd tugged his dick down so it pointed straight out, slamming forward I swallowed it just the same way I had the day Luke was tormenting me. I gagged hard as his big huge dick punched past my esophageal opening and gagged harder when those huge wet nuts I'd just serviced slammed hard into my jaw.

But I just looked up at him with slightly tear-bleary eyes, daring him to facefuck me. He didn't disappoint me, holding my jaw in hand and the top of my head in the other he began to piston in and out, groaning as he sloppily plowed into my throat, cock throbbing a bit every time his fat nuts swatted me in the chin.

I bobbed fast in time to his rough dick thrusts, closing my eyes now to concentrate. Inside my throat there was a real struggle, not just the big battering ram working my gag-reflex over with every pass, but also the timing of my swallows. I really dug deep and focused, coming to find that if I work the timing right I give his head a firm hug with my throat muscles on the way in, and again on the way out, almost trying to pulling him back in. I worked on mastering this, and then started to work my lips in time. Between my mouth, my gag reflex and the depths of my throat, he was basically blowing through three faces for the price of one; I had just become a one-girl suck-harem.

The coach could not have looked more surprised. Here he was, a seasoned fuck-athlete who had plowed his way through decades of skilled cunts, and this untested upstart bitch with two-ton tits and a throat you could play a flute in had just come out of nowhere and changed his whole frame of mind for just what a blowjob could be.

"ANGH! WAIT!" He shouted, flushing red as much from embarrassment as lust when his balls began unloading their cargo into my deep gullet. I sucked him down with a humming purr of approval, letting my eyes lock to his. Got you they said.

I pulled back and looked up at him, licking my lips. Sweat was beading on his brow, yet the whole act had taken almost no effort at all on my part.

"Gee Coach, I feel like that was fast. Was that fast? That felt fast!" trash talk, I knew, was a huge part of fuck-fighting.

"You teenage fucking suckslut! Don't think that just because you've got a nice set of pouty dickslurping lips you own the goddamned world! You've got way more to learn about being a true fuck athlete. For one thing, I'm still fucking hard!" he launched out with a stinging dick-slap made harsher by the thick gobbets of slobber from my throat still making his shaft glisten, the big cock cracked across my cheek like a club, but I rolled with it and came back with a horny grin; I had him.

Now I understood why Lucas had been so aggressive about humiliating him and standing up to him. It wasn't personal. It wasn't like he was a bad person, but this kind of contest of wills was the real essence of fuck-fighting, a serious contest of wills. Luke had asserted his dominance over the coach as he would any opponent in the arena, now it was my turn to do the same.

"Ah ah ahhhhh, big boy, you came, that means I call the next shot." I grabbed his huge dick in both hands and jacked him up, trying out some of the moves I'd seen the tug-job champion work the line with. I wasn't even close to her level, but some of the finger rippling techniques did seem to get through to him a little.

"This isn't a sanctioned fuck-fight!" He protested, it shouldn't matter whether he came first or not, this was the fuck-fight equivelent of a street-brawl anyway.

"You're right, which means there's nothing to stop me from doing... THIS!" Now I reared back, slapping his shining shaft between my tits with a heavy thud that almost knocked the wind from me. But I did it to fold my huge tits around him from both sides, squirming and shimmying up and down, giving him the very beginnings of the most sumptuous titfuck I could muster. His cock was still lubed with plenty of the spit I'd left on it, and big wads of drool had been dredged out of my throat to drip onto my tits before too, so this was one wet ride for his monstrous meat pole.

He howled out like a wounded animal even though there was a rictus of perfect joy on his face.

"Admit it you donkey-hung old bastard," I said,

"These are the biggest fucking tits you ever got that humongous hog between!"

"NGGH!" was his only response at first. I picked up speed, not letting him adjust to any one sensation, working on squeezing firmer than less firm, clapping my tits together one moment, shaking my chest back and forth the next so his was getting one big boob more than the other from one instance to the next. I alternated the big globes away from each other, playfully tossing his cock around between them, but always always always assaulting it with over 34 inches of my pristine young tits.

"Confess and I might stop!" I taunted.

"FINE!" He growled, "I ADMIT IT! THESE ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING TITS I'VE EVER SEEN YOU ARROGANT LITTLE BITCH! AUUUUUUGH!"

I didn't stop. In my defense, I had said, "Might".

He spunked off for the second time in under ten minutes, his big gun shooting a wad the blasted directly into the underside of my chin and splattered down over my melons, baptizing them with real fuck-fighter seed for the first time (it would not be the last!) to my lusty delight. He pulled back, angrily milking his own cock to at least exact a little revenge by spattering my breasts with salvo after salvo of big-dicked cum bursts. It was his second load so it was a bit smaller than the first that had already pooled in my stomach and he really just managed to glam my tits up a bit with sparkling streaks and droplets.

I grinned, snapping a quick selfie of the mess.

"Again!" I squealed, taunting him with giddy applause that set my tits rocking and slapping together.

He shook his head.

"I'm tapping out, you win. You might be even worse than that promised of yours, Jesus."

I grinned and waggled my long tongue at him.

"I'm adding your name to the list, you busty little bitch. Congratulations, you're a fuck-fighter."

The way he limped away led me to wonder if his balls hurt from cumming so much so quickly.

One thing was certain, I'd just disappointed the fuck out of the poor pretty Mildred's waiting, dripping cunt.

#

I strode out into the arena with a triumphant fist raised. It was two days after my fight with Blaise and subsequent encounter with Desiree Malone in the bar. I'd had full time to recover and rejuvenate and was about to have my first fuck-fight against Mike Gaston. From the get-go he was a little bit disappointing to look at, lean and defined in terms of his musculature, with a pretty average face and shaggy brown hair.

But my eyes were drawn to what seemed like a completely normal-sized cock. He was just five or so inches soft, which is practically what my promised was slinging fresh out of the womb according to his mother. How had such a little guy made it so far? This was suspicious.

Mike reveled in a surprising amount of adulation from the crowd, much of it from the women oddly enough. I decided to go for a little intimidation and turned to the audience, hefting my huge tits in my hands, jiggling them up and down madly to a roar from boys and girls alike that completely drowned his little cheering section out. I'm nothing if not a dirty fighter, especially when it comes to the mind-game aspect of fuck-fights.

We reached the huge mattress that serves as the fighting surface for these bouts and crawled to one another for the opening handshake. As we clasped hands I grinned, "Nice cocktail weenie, Mikey, but what did you bring for the main course?"

He just grinned and arched his eyebrows, being enigmatic as ever. He knew something I didn't.

Okay, it's time to go over the ground rules of fuck-fights, so bear with me if this is a bit boring.

The Coin Toss

The ref flips a special medallion with a casting of last year's winning cock one side and the tits of his partner on the other. This time, the coin landed tits-up on the bed, so it was my call to decide how we started the initial foreplay round. It can actually be a tough choice for the woman because sometimes we can finish a man off early by going right for a blowjob in the Oral Round to follow, but sometimes it makes what comes after easier if we choose to have him focus on us. Since I didn't know what to expect from Mike (I hadn't watched his previous fights like I should, stupid!) I didn't know what to pick. I decided to go with a pretty safe option.

The Foreplay Round

Every Fuckfight begins with a foreplay round. There are three rules to it:

It's short. While Oral and Intercourse rounds can theoretically go for hours (though the exact time frame is a secret carefully guarded by refs, more on that later) foreplay rounds are generally under ten minutes per side, but can be extended if both parties continue to choose to do so.

No penetration of any kind is allowed.

It can be waived entirely if both contestants agree.

I decided to go with a safe choice in the face of the unknown,

"Come here and worship my big fat tits, stud." I said it in my most sultry voice. The good thing about using my foreplay on this is that it was arousing to me to be worshipped, because I am magnificent, and also generally arousing to the man, because-again-I'm fucking magnificent.

"You slags are all the same," he said as he closed in on my pair of prizewinners, he gave the underside of my left tit a lick before continuing, "you think size is everything. You're about to be proven wrong, just like the last ten."

That did give me pause. Sure, I wasn't impressed with him, but my previous opponents had been no slouches for the most part. His previous opponents wouldn't have been either.

But the act had been picked and I just relaxed while he spent time on my tits. He was very thorough, and for all his protests about size I got the feeling he was probably enjoying my huge ones more than he might have smaller fare. This showed particularly in the sheer attention he lavished upon them, swabbing his tongue up and down, kissing and mouthing every square inch of titflesh, leaving my poor protruding nipples for last.

The star attraction of my tits, those great big gum-drop sized pink treats were straining for attention by the time he finally gave them some, licking each nipple in turn before sucking them into his mouths, finally giving each a healthy, biting tug. Finally he squeezed my huge udders together, taking advantage of their size to suck both nipples into his mouth at once, electrifying my cunt. I squirmed beneath the aggressive nature of his skillful tit-worship.

All too soon the ref zoomed in for his call; he could choose to continue the foreplay round or move to oral. He made the hand-sign for 'oral' and the whole game changed.

The Oral Round

In this round, the combatant who has choice picks whether they wish to give or receive. In my experience, men almost always choose to receive, both to fuel their own horniness and to wear down their opponents with grueling facefucks.

An Oral Round can go anywhere from ten minutes up to thirty or sometimes more. Only the refs know the secret of how rounds are randomly timed, but the whole structure of the tournament is such that you can never quite predict when the ref is going to go to you for your next choice.

You could just be getting comfortable or utterly worn down, true sexual athletes have to be ready to switch gears at a moment's notice. When a ref has signaled you for a new choice you have just ten seconds to indicate your willingness to pick, then just five seconds to select a new position or sex act. If you miss your window to respond your opponent can keep right on going OR pick a new position of their choice instead.

Another reason brutal facefucks are such a popular option in oral rounds for men is because they allow for tears, gagging or big obfuscating balls to keep female opponents from using their windows correctly. But this is where I win most fights... men greedily go for their own pleasure and I reduce them to ball-drained husks with my talented lips, tongue and throat.

But no such luck for me here! To my shock and dismay Mike proudly signaled his intention to lick me. I started to lie down, but he shook his head.

"You'll take your cunt-licking on your feet, bitch!" he shouted as he sank to his knees.

This was even more surprising. Few women could easily climax from oral stimulation without being comfortable, kneeling eat-outs were almost totally unheard of.

Then I felt it! The clever bastard has been carefully concealing his real asset when he'd polished my tits, only using a little of the tongue he had available. I could feel the thing roughly grind against my clit on it's way to shooting deep in me. I've felt shorter fingers!

And it was WIDE! his tongue corkscrewed inside of me, the edges of it rolling to scrape my inner walls with hot wet moisture slowly...then in a single mind-bending moment he was pulling his head away, magical tongue and all, the thing untwisting twice as fast as it withdrew, the moment he was out his tongue slapped my clit with the heat of my own juice.

Then he was working that little nub with his tongue-tip, the control he had over it blew my mind, he could use it to press in on just one part of my clit in one moment, then suddenly the next whipping it with so much force across my button that I could actually hear it. I howled as he brought me instantly to my first orgasm, realizing I could be in trouble; this was the fastest I'd ever cum in a professional fight.

I helplessly clawed at his hair, pulling it a bit as my mouth spewed the kind of horny nonsense it does when I'm feeling overwhelmed, "Oh fuck you, you hungry little cunt-eater, I hope you drown in my fucking juices, FUCK!" It wasn't an idle threat, the drooling flow he'd already tongue whipped from my pussy was threatening to become a squirt. I looked to see if the ref was showing any sign of letting me out, it felt like an eternity had passed already.

To my complete horror, I saw instead that the ref was finishing a step back! He'd already given me my chance to choose (the timer must have generated a very short window, even though it felt like an eternity of pleasure already) and I'd missed it! Now I was in for more time at this. Missing your call is the worst because it extends the range the random timer picks, allowing a savvy fighter to really play to their strengths by keeping up what's working!

He pulled back, grinning sadistically with a dripping chin, "Now you can lie down bitch. Spread 'em!"

I was actually grateful for the chance to relax, my knees felt weak and I collapsed right onto my rounded, plush ass, trying to look up as he parted my thighs and dove right back in, face-first. As he went back to work on my cunt I realized just how much trouble I was in... being on your feet is a distraction from pleasure and he was pushing me over the edge easily. Now, in a relaxed pose with gravity on his skillful tongue's side he lazily lick-slapped my clit back and forth, each whip-crack of it threatening to make me cream, then he he took it up and down, his mouth-member undulating faster and faster until it was an untraceable blur on my engorged sex-switch.

With whimpers I couldn't keep from bursting from my lips anymore than I could stop what was bursting from my other set of lips, I began to utterly fan-tail girlcream everywhere. I'm honestly not much of a squirter, in fact only some of the best fucks of my life have lovers been able to bring that out of me, and here this arrogant tongue-master was forcing cream out of me at a rate I'd never seen before. He reveled in it, drinking my pussy-punch, gargling it nastily, drooling it back into his handiwork, letting it coat my thighs as much as it coated his face. With every burst of cream I was growing weaker while he was getting stronger.

I had to fight for control. Even if my energy levels held out, which was dubious at this point, I was in serious danger of dehydrating. I thought unsexy thoughts, but every big slap of that big skilled tongue slapped those thoughts right out of my head and replaced with with another orgasmic tremor. I was going to lose! I crushed his head with my thighs, hoping to somehow hold him back enough to keep going, body thrashing, tits splayed out and speckled with my explosively bursting vagina volleys.

It was no use, the thighs just told him how much he was affecting me, the punishing tongue only getting greedier in how it raked across my cunt. I could see to the big clock that I had managed to hold out for twenty full minutes of this insane treatment. It could be twenty more, but if I was even a little bit lucky the Ref would be back soon; I had to hold out.

"Give it to me you little-dicked fucking labia-lapper! You have to use that tongue cause you haven't got the balls to fuck a bitch proper!"

"You want it, bitch?!" he responded, "your cunt is my fucking food. I like nothing more than to dig a whore out with my tongue til she's creaming enough to make a tres leche cake!"

My taunting words were empty of course, but I didn't have much else to throw at him. Here was one average-dicked stud who didn't let it hold him back. I had to give him that, he took what cards life had dealt him and made the most of it, along with making a sopping mess of my quivering quim.

To my horror, he changed the game again, the tip of his tongue slipping from my clit to back inside me, seeking my g-spot like a horny-seeking missile. He raked away at it with that insane strength, making me spew out a wad of juice the size of a pool-ball, exploding my boiling juices all over his face. Well, even if I was going to lose it was kind of nice to know what it must be like to give a facial instead of just receive.

An angel of mercy, the ref hoved into my field of vision giving me the high-sign. Part of me wanted to signal surrender, but another part fought it to the ground. I signaled for a sex round. It was risky since I had to be running dry, but hey, how much damage could a mere eight incher really do?

Intercourse Rounds

Intercourse rounds have the potential to be the longest. They tend to be a minimum of 20 minutes, and refs have been known to call a time as long as two hours or more if the dice roll in a particularly unfavorable way.

Once intercourse rounds have begun there can be a lot more drift between foreplay, oral sex and full slamfucking. Of course since men's generally superior weight and strength would allow them to completely direct how these encounters go, judges will still do their timed check ins for position changes.

I opted for girl-on top. Some girls are incredible with their kegel muscles and opt to lie back and take it while their pussies do the impressive work of power-milking the cocks drilling them, but in my opinion that's a waste of my considerable titmeat. Mike lay back while I carefully guided my still-wet cunt to the head of him and slam-jammed right down, I was going to need to get him off fast to survive this and I put every one of my ass muscles to twerk, giving the audience an incredible view of my glistening bubble-butt bouncing up and down.

apple231601
apple231601
157 Followers