The Hung Games Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at this fucking dick you dumb bitch, you think I only had one load in me? Do you think balls this size aren't hauling around at least a hot pint in them? Lie the fuck back down, I'm choosing to keep this position. You like sucking dick so much?"

He squatted a bit to grind his balls from my chin to my forehead as I repositioned myself, signaling the ref for continuation of the oral round. Then he crammed that huge cock in my mouth, whipping it around like he was trying to scrub my cheeks out with his dickhead, wrenching my head this way and that. He pulled out for a couple more of those cockslaps just to keep me from getting my bearings, then plowed back into my throat again. In the moment it was all a bit terrifying, I didn't anticipate his endurance or his brutality.

For one thing, he found my gag reflex and rather than gliding past it the way my training would have allowed, he literally aimed at it, bashing the back of my throat with his big cock again and again and again, it nauseated me and brought tears to my eyes, I hated him, hated the way he was humiliating me for the cameras, the way I could see his fat cockhead bulging in my gullet, the way he was taking his frustration out on me.

But that made me relax. He was frustrated. He hadn't wanted to cum so fast and it rattled him, badly. He couldn't have another in him after this and he was probably already kicking himself for wasting it on something designed to hurt and humiliate, but not to win. To his shock I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him in faster, giving his butt a coy spank every time he made me gag like I was encouraging it. He pulled his cock out after a bit of that, panting, the thick shaft glistening with a grotesque mess of slobber and precum and cum.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, bitch!?" he rasped, his voice cracking.

I was raspy too, though that had more to do with the jackhammering my throat had just been through, "do it baby, come on, take that big dick and fuck my little neck open! I wanna puke up all the cum you just made me swallow right on your big fucking balls! Doesn't that turn you on, stud!?"

I egged him on, first playing with and pinching my huge nipples, squeezing my globular boobs together, flicking my tongue out to wag, then down to my clit, playing with myself in mock ecstasy.

"Didn't you know!? Nothing we big titted bitches like me love more than getting our throats bashed in! I gagged myself with a ten inch dildo before breakfast this morning, and it wasn't nearly as good as the real thing! Come on, stud, break your nuts off on my forehead!"

He looked shockedd then, like a little boy unready for the demands of sexual contest. While he was still too stunned to resume the ref came over and I gave him the high sign to take control, then signaling for some reverse cow-girl. He looked frustrated as I mounted him, giving him a full view of my lush, round ass, denying him the sight of my tits. I was young and stupid and didn't yet understand that you had to press every advantage in a fuck-fight. I began to bounce and buck, giving it to myself good.

Even though my fast bounces and rough kegels didn't make him cum for the whole of that thirty-seven minute round, the orgasms I got from it were positively restorative. His big fat cock punched deep into my cunt, making me spurt out rivulets and well-springs of hot healthy girl-cream, when he'd given the ref the high-sign to retake control I could have admired my face in the sheen of juices I left on his spectacular abs.

"Standing." His flashing hand-sign said. I was impressed, he could be committing himself to a long time holding my weight in that position, and to this day I'm not sure if it was a rookie mistake on his part, or a calculated move to keep himself from cumming due to the strain.Whatever the case may be, I was in for a treat, standing has always been one of my absolute favorite positions. He moved to stand by the edge of the bed, both he and his cock equally upright as I crawled to the edge, put my hands on his strong shoulders and mounted him.

He turned away from the bed, denying himself the option for easy escape as I sank my drooling cunt down onto his huge cock yet again. My inner walls were throbbing a bit by now, I'd had a bit bigger of course, but not by too much and never for so long. He started out by letting his hips do the work, holding me completely stationary as he sawed that epic length of fuckmeat back and forth inside of me, the wet squelchy noises echoing over the roar of the crowd.

The were treated to drone-shots from every side of his swinging nuts arching up to spank my ass, of the vast sheets of girl cream his thick cock was dragging from inside of me, of the way my sweaty, cum-stained tits were sandwiched around his head, of the strain on those beautiful biceps. Not that I was fat anywhere but the tits mind you, but there was still weight to be borne, especially when one is going to so much effort to fuck.

After I had been well-fucked through many orgasms, he switched up his style slightly. I'm not sure if his hips were tired or if he just thought a different tact might make shorter work of me, but he begin to hold his cock still, just using his big strong arms to bounce me up and down, using my body like a fuck-toy, like a cum-sock for his horny pleasure. Sweat was rolling down his face in streaks as he made me bounce, letting my tits thump on the top of his head for the upstrokes and slap across his face on the down-drops. It definitely made the penetration deeper and my cunt was throbbing a bit from all the orgasms.

The random number generator was not merciful on him, either, he drilled and impaled away at me for over an hour, looking perhaps a little relieved when the ref approached to give me the choice. I made a complicated, rarely-scene hand signal: Standing 69.

Carefully he flipped my slender body, I unrolled to my full length, huge sweaty tits dragging all the way down his muscular frame, stopping at right about the root of his cock. He eagerly chomped down my beckoning cunt, from this vantage the juices were more of a geyser since gravity was against them, but he lapped at it eagerly all the same. There was an especially delicious desperation I found in his pussy-eating this time because he could clearly tell it was his last chance. He'd given me a good fight, but I was about to blow his mind AND his cock.

I paused to gather up and squeeze his big balls a moment, making sure they weren't feeling neglected with a few long licks, pressing them to my face like a starving woman in the desert with her first juicy plums in days, I slurped and worshipped all over those fat fuckers, letting the upside-down position allow them to rest their full weight on my lips. I carefully fed them into my mouth one-by-one, I probably could have taken both at once but I had to be careful not to hurt them.

Then I used my strong stomach muscles to curl back up a bit, arching out to take his cockhead into my mouth, letting gravity guide me all the way down that entire foot of cock to the base of it. In this position a mere twelve inches was just no challenge to me and I concentrated on rapid-fire swallowing on his cock, gurgling and making wet gross GLORK sounds as I used my gagging esophagus like a kegeling cunt. Every few strokes I'd lean back a bit and let my dangling tits engulf his shaft for a few bounces, then return to the full-scale upside-down blowjob warfare.

It hadn't even been five minutes and he was clearly crumbling, I could hear his voice crack in frustration as I expertly worked his pole.

"God fucking damn it, suck that fucking cock, I hope you choke to fucking death on my big dick you stupid huge-titted whore, I hope you break your nose on my balls!"

Empty words. I ignored him and kept gargling his gigantic meat stick down, making sure to spit a big hot wet wad of slobber onto his nuts before I moved in for the kill. Now I was bobbing at my best turbo speed, engulfing the whole of his prick, my hair whipping like a headbanger's dream even as it dangled down to the floor of the arena.

This time, when he began to cum I stayed locked in position, not letting him use it to humiliate me again, but this turned out to be the stupidest mistake I'd ever make in fuck-fighting. Upside-down there was literally no way for me to swallow his pint of ball-batter, and with each successive shot he was giving me more than a mouthful, leaking pools grew then overflowed in my nostrils, and I could swear I felt it slide out of my tear-ducts though I never could see it on the tape if it did.

Finally I relented and let the huge load spill from my lips, making a nasty puddle on the floor below. Then came the humiliation; the big-dicked asshole grabbed my ankles and carefully lowered me face-first into the mess of slobbery cum I'd just spewed out, rubbing me around in the puddle before finally gently setting me down all the way. I looked up at him with a veritable kabuki mask of his seed and gave him the finger.

"I hope that felt good, big man. You've got just one minute to get it up again or you're fucking finished." I was just quoting the rules to him.

A panicked look hit his face and he frantically tugged on his now soft giant dick, getting only a little plumping action. Finally he rubbed that dick all over my spermy face, and I even gave it a mean little kiss, emphasizing how finished I knew he was. When the ref called time, the crowd erupted into applause. I'd won my first official fuck-fight.

12