The Hungry Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sometimes think, if I didn't find her, I would have gone crazy."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Then I am in her debt," he said, smiling at her. "Does she have a husband or boyfriend?"

"No," Charlie laughed "Why? You interested?"

"Only in you," he smiled, taking her hand and placing a wet kiss on her palm.

"Good," she laughed again. "Because you're not exactly her type."

"I was actually thinking of Tony."

"Were you?" she winked at him. "Well, he's not exactly her type either."

"How can you be so sure?"

"He has a penis, right? Eliminates him immediately."

"Oh?" His brow furrowed for a moment before he grinned and chuckled. "Oh."

"Now Mira – Mira isexactlyher type."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Cold, calculating and drop-dead gorgeous."

"Should we introduce them?"

"Really?" she looked at him, incredulous, one eyebrow cocked.

"Just teasing, my love."

Charlie changed the subject, asking him questions about the ranch on their way back to the motel. She was impressed by the sheer size of it, and shocked at the number of people it employed. She listened closely as Damien told her about how the ranch operated, smiling at the pride evident in his voice.

"It's a big responsibility, isn't it?" she asked him.

"Yes, it is." He glanced at her to find her watching him closely. "What's with the scrutiny?"

"I had no idea it was that involved, that there was so much to it." She shrugged and sighed before continuing. "And I think I know why you bristled at being called cowboy." She smiled at him. "Doesn't mean I'm going to stop, though."

"I hope not." He took her hand and brought it to his lips, kissing her palm again.

They pulled up to the motel just as Damien's aunt was coming out of the office.

"Well hello there!" she called as they got out of the truck. "I was wondering what happened to you two."

"Aunt Mary," Damien said, giving the woman a hug. "Charlie is going to be staying with me at the ranch."

"I figured as much," she said, giving her nephew a look Charlie couldn't quite understand.

"How about if I go grab my stuff real quick and get it in the truck, and then I'll come to the office and check out?" Charlie asked.

"Take your time, Charlotte. No rush here," Mary said with a warm smile. "I'll keep Damy out of your hair for you." She grabbed her nephew's elbow and pulled him back towards the office as Charlie made her way to her room.

"What is it, Aunt Mary?" Damien asked as he closed the office door behind him.

"You're still not mated?"

"She's human. It will take a little more time."

"Stop dragging your feet, m'boy. You want her, she wants you. What's there to dawdle over?"

"I can't force her."

"Who said anything about force? She's yours, Damy. She won't refuse you."

"I appreciate your support Aunt Mary, but you have to let me do this the way I see fit." Mary just snorted and shrugged her shoulders at that, but didn't press the issue.

When Charlie unlocked the door to her room and found her laundry, washed and folded, placed on top of the bed waiting for her. She laughed softly, shaking her head. Her first instinct was to be upset at invasion of her privacy, but realized Damien's aunt was only trying to be kind. She gathered her stuff and packed it back up quickly, even putting the little bit of groceries she'd bought back in the shopping bag to take with her, walking through the room twice just to make sure she had everything.

She walked out and gently closed the door behind her, pausing for a minute to think. She leaned on the door, eyes closed, mind racing. Did she really want to do this? To stay with Damien for the next...however many days? It would make it more difficult when she left, and she had an idea that would be hard enough as it was. She didn't know why, but she was drawn to Damien. As if he was a magnet and she was pure iron. She opened her eyes, wanting to get the mental image of him between her legs out of her head.

She turned around and went to unlock the door, changing her mind about staying at the ranch with him. She liked him – too much – and she knew that would not lead anywhere good. She heard him laugh, the sound washing over her and giving her chills, and she groaned, resting her head on the door.

"Fucking stupid," she muttered under her breath, banging her forehead softly against the door before turning around and heading back to his truck. She put her stuff in the back seat with a sigh. "Bad decision number 8 billion coming up," she said to herself as she shut the door. She head to the office, smiling at Damien and his aunt as she walked in.

"Did you get everything?" Mary asked, smiling warmly as Charlie walked in. She turned to face the younger woman and her eyes widened in surprise momentarily. "Och! What's wrong with your head?"

"My head?" Charlie asked, turning to glance at Damien. He looked at her closely and reached out, plucking whatever it was off her forehead and showing it to her. A paint chip.

"How'd that get there?" Mary asked, concerned.

"I stumbled and my head kind of brushed against the door," she fibbed.

"Are you alright?" Mary asked, looking at her closely.

"Oh yes, I'm fine."

"You sure?" Charlie nodded "Alright. And do you have everything?"

"Yes ma'am, I do." She turned to Damien and put her arms around his waist, laying her head on his chest and smiling at his aunt. As she relaxed against him she wondered how she even thought of not staying with him. "Thank you for doing my laundry. That wasn't necessary."

"It's no bother. We were washing linens anyway. What was a few items of clothing?"

"Are you all set?" Damien asked, looking down at Charlie.

"Just need to sign the bill and I'm done." She stepped out of his arms and approached the counter.

"All taken care of, Charlotte," Mary beamed at her. "The bill is being picked up by the Triple D."

"What?" Charlie said, turning to Damien, more than a little upset.

"This is the first I've heard of it," Damien said, holding his hands up to Charlie in supplication. "I swear." He turned to his aunt and raised his eyebrows at her. "Care to explain?"

"Eva and Darian called earlier, and they said they wanted her room charged back to the ranch."

"Why?" Damien demanded. He watched Charlie out of the corner of his eye.

"Seems everyone is in awe of the little lassie that got you to laugh," she said, her eyes mischievous.

"What?" Charlie says, her attention back on the older woman.

"Enough, Aunt Mary. I am sure Charlie is capable of paying for her own room. Please, let her settle up and we'll explain everything to Darian and Eva tonight."

"Och, Damy. You're so hard-headed." She smiled at Charlie and moved behind the counter. "Alright, dear. Let's see, two nights at $69.00 a night, plus taxes, that's $148.35." She filled out the credit card blank that she'd taken when Charlie had checked in, and slid it over the counter to her.

"That seems low?" Charlie said, signing the charge slip.

"You're getting the friends and family discount, dear." She smiled, holding up her hand. "No arguing on that point."

"I wouldn't dream of it," Charlie sighed, sliding the slip and pen back. Mary picked it up and pulled out the middle copy, handing it back to Charlie.

"There you go."

"Thank you, Aunt Mary," Damien said as she came out from behind the counter to walk them to the door.

"You two go on and have fun. I hope to be seeing you again soon, Charlotte," Mary said, grabbing the younger woman and giving her a big hug. "It's awfully nice to see this big guy smiling and laughing."

"Yes. So I've heard." Charlie looked at Damien, a funny smile on her face.

"We will see you soon," Damien said, giving his aunt a hug. They head out the door, Mary watching them climb in to his truck and pull out before tearing up the charge slip.

Charlie watched the little motel out of sight in the truck's side-view mirror and turned to look at Damien. "So, I take it you laughing and smiling is a huge deal?"

"No."

"Oh really?" They pulled in to Tony's. "Should I take a poll here?" she teased.

"Charlie –" he began.

"I'm teasing, Damien." She leaned over again and gave him another little kiss on the corner of his mouth. "I kind of like that I'm the one who's caused this change in you." She got out of the truck and head in to the office, not noticing the goofy grin on Damien's face.

"Charlie! Sorry, but your car isn't ready yet," Tony said, stepping in to the office to greet her. "We haven't even gotten the parts yet. But they should be here tomorrow."

"I know. I was hoping to get some stuff out of my car. Will that be possible?"

"Sure thing," Tony said. "Come on in." He held open the door to the service bays for her. "What's up with your friend?" he asked, cocking his head back towards the truck.

"You mean Forrest Grump? I have no idea," Charlie said, speaking in a conspiratorial voice.

"Oh man, who squealed?" Tony laughed, opening up the hatchback for her.

"Anna told me. I can't resist, it's just so fitting," she said. She pulled out the bins until she spotted the one marked 'cycle and junk', and pulled off the top. She took out her tri-tex jacket, considered a moment and decided to pull out her pants, too. She continued to dig to the bottom of the bin for her boots.

"Anna's great."
"Yeah, she was nice. Really friendly. So was Eva and Darian. Almost everyone I met has been friendly."
"Only almost, huh?"

"Only almost," she smiled at him, pulling her boots out from the bottom of the bin.

"Explain."

"Tall, dark and surly has an ex that doesn't exactly want to be an ex."

"Who?"

"Mira." She smiled at Tony's eye roll and nod. "Would you hold these for me?" she said, handing Tony the jacket and pants. She started moving the bins back in her car. "Can I ask you something?" she said, glancing back over her shoulder at Damien. He had gotten out of the car and was talking to Carl.

"Shoot." He was watching her closely.

"Everyone keeps talking about how amazing it is that Damien is smiling and laughing, like it's a big deal."
"It is." He glanced over her shoulder to see Damien walking towards them. "It's a huge deal." He gave Charlie a pointed look before smiling at Damien.

"Charlie, why don't you just bring the bin with us?" Damien asked, walking up and taking her clothes from Tony, shooting him a look that was half grimace, half menace.

"Why? It would just be more to pack up when I go," she said, getting everything back in her little car and missing the looks passed between the two men behind her. She closed the hatchback and picked up her boots, turning towards Damien with a big smile. "Ready when you are."
"Let's go," he said, taking her free hand with his. "Tony, Charlie will be staying with me at the ranch, so please contact her there when her car is ready."

"Alright," he said, nodding to Damien. "It was nice seeing you again, Charlie."
"You too, Tony," she called over her shoulder as Damien led her back to his truck.

They talked a lot on the way back to the ranch. Well, Charlie talked a lot while Damien listened contently, asking questions here and there to keep her talking. She was telling him more about her mom and grandma, growing up in Los Angeles, how she came to find herself in Santa Fe and how surprised she was to find she loved the desert.

"Shit!" Charlie groaned, slapping her forehead. "I forgot I was supposed to call Becky!"

"So call her," Damien said mildly as he pulled on to the ranch road.

"Now why didn't I think of that? Oh, right, I'm out of minutes." She poked him in the ribs and smiled.

"That would make it awfully hard to call her."

"No shit, Sherlock," she said with a giggle. "Don't suppose you'd mind turning around and going back to town, would you?"

"Why?"

"So I can call Becky."

"Why can't you call her from the ranch?"

"Well...I didn't...I mean, it's long distance."

"I'll add it to your bill," he said dryly.

"Are you teasing me, cowboy?"

"You bet I am." He smiled at her as he pulled in to the garage. "Stop being silly and call your friend. I'm sure she's worried about you."

"Damien." She gave a big sigh and looked at him, that funny little smile on her face again. "I'm going to have to find some way to thank you for everything you've done." She opened the door and hopped down from the truck. Damien scented the air, easily picking up on her arousal and smiling to himself as he got out of the truck.

"I'll get back to you on that," he said, winking at her and grabbing her bags out of the back seat. "Groceries? I have food?"

"I bought it for the motel. You know, before you and I..."she gave a shrug and laughed, her cheeks pinking slightly. "I thought it would be a shame to waste it." She grabbed her boots, jacket and pants and shut the door. "You don't have to carry all that, Damien."

"I know. I want to." He kissed her lightly and led her back to the main house and up to his apartment suite.

The house was buzzing with people, the first floor crowded with what Charlie assumed were ranch hands and other assorted staff. Her eyes were wide as she took in all the people – at least 100 – while hurrying to follow Damien. He just smiled and nodded at those he passed, ignoring the stunned looks they gave him and each other before turning their shocked faces towards the small woman following him.

"Charlie! Hey Charlie!" a voice boomed from the bottom of the stairs, causing Charlie and Damien to pause halfway up to see who was calling to her. Charlie laughed when she saw Lewis waving at her, his hand flapping like a flag in a high wind.

"Hi Lewis!" Charlie called back, oblivious to the stares of the people around them.

"I thought that was you and it was!" he called, bounding up the steps towards them.

"It certainly was," she laughed as he reached them.

"I told everyone I knew Charlie, but they didn't believe me." He looked over her shoulder at Damien as if realizing for the first time he was there. "Hiya Mr. Dimeo."

"Hello, Lewis," Damien said, stepping down one riser to stand next to Charlie.

"Are you guys coming to dinner tonight? It's going to be roast boar," Lewis said. His chest seemed to puff out at that, making Charlie look at Damien with a puzzled shrug.

"Is this the boar you caught?" Damien asked.

"Speak out loud, Lewis. Charlie is not like us," Damien gently chided.

"Sorry about that, Mr Dimeo." He looked at Charlie kind of sadly and patted her head, as if he was offering comfort. Charlie simply smiled at him, shooting questioning looks at Damien. "Yeah, this was the boar I caught. He'sbig," Lewis said with obvious pride.

"We would love to be able to join you, but we do have other plans. Next time we will be there." Damien smiled at Lewis.

"Great!" Lewis beamed, turning around and bouncing back down the stairs. "Bye Mr. Dimeo, Charlie!" he waved again and head off.

"Shall we?" Damien asked, holding out the hand with the grocery bags in it, signaling for Charlie to precede him.

"Thank you," she said, giving him a little mock curtsy and heading up the stairs as quickly as possible. She paused as she reached the doors, looking back at him over her shoulder when he laughed. "What?"

"It's not locked, my love. Go on in."

"Oh!" She opened the door and stepped aside to let him in. She followed him to the kitchen and watched as he dropped the groceries on the counter before motioning her to follow him upstairs. She followed him to his bedroom, smiling at the flexing ass in front of her. He put her case on the bed and turned around, surprised to find her immediately behind him. She looked at the surprise on his face, that funny little smile back.

"What?" he asked, picking up the scent of her increased arousal and getting hard in response.

"I just realized what a sexy ass you have, cowboy." She put her hand in the middle of his chest and pushed against him. Damien allowed himself to be guided by her, sitting on the edge of the bed as she stood in front of him. "All of you, really." She grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it up. He helped her when she got it up to his shoulders, taking it from her and pulling it off completely.

"All of me what?" he asked, shivering a bit as she trailed her fingertips over his chest.

"So very, very sexy," she whispered, climbing on to his lap and giving him that small smile again. She ran her fingers through his hair, pulling it back from his face, and began to plant soft kisses all over his face, starting at the center of his forehead.

"Dolcezza," he breathed, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Uh uh," she whispered, sliding her lips to his ear. "You don't get to touch me yet. Hands to your sides." She moved down the right side of his neck, her lips alternating between kissing and nipping along the way.

"This is torture, my love," Damien groaned, putting his hands to his sides as she said.

"Not at all, I assure you," she sighed. She kissed along his shoulder to his throat, pausing to run the tip of her tongue around his Adam's Apple before continuing on to his left shoulder. "You are delicious."

"I want to touch you."

"Not yet." She slid her hands to his cheeks and raised her head, looking in to his eyes for a moment before bending and kissing him deeply, pressing her tongue between his lips and caressing his. She broke the kiss and put her hands on his shoulders, pressing him back until he was laying on the bed. "You are magnificent," she said, her voice low. She ran her hands from his shoulders to his waist, dragging her nails over his skin. "I look at you and think of doing bad things with you, cowboy."

"Bad things?" he croaked, watching her eyes greedily crawl over him.

"Very bad things." She bent down and swirled her tongue around his right nipple before flicking her tongue over it rapidly. "Dirty things," she whispered, moving her hips in a shallow circle and grinding herself into him.

"Tell me," he hissed as she sucked and bit at his nipple.

"Mmmm." She trailed her mouth across his chest to his other nipple slowly. "I want to know what your cock tastes like," she whispered, making Damien moan. "If the head taste different than your balls. And I want to know how sweet your come is." She ran the flat of her tongue against his nipple several times, lapping at it roughly. "Would your cock be as delicious as the rest of you?" she breathed. She bit around his nipple, tugging at his skin gently. "I want to fuck you like this. I want to be on top, to impale myself on you, grind my pussy into you with your cock all the way inside me." She ground herself in to him a little more firmly.

"Please, Charlotte," Damien moaned, moving his hips with hers. Her hot mouth and hotter words were quickly driving him to the edge.

"God that feels good," she said, placing a hand in the center of his chest and raising herself up. She looked down at his face, her hair falling about her shoulders in messy waves. "Oh god, I think I could come from this." She threw her head back, her body bowing as she rubbed herself against him. Charlie reached to his side and grabbed his hand, bringing it to her breast.

"Yes my love." He could feel the heat of her through their clothes and smell her pussy plainly. Damien squeezed her breast, pinching her nipple through her clothes, pressing himself against her as fully as he could. He was torn between wanting to rip both their clothes off and plunge in to her and not wanting this delicious friction and heat to ever end.

"Oh Damien," she moaned, dropping her head to look at him. "Do you know how wet you make me?" She smiled when he groaned at her words. "Oh jeeeeezusssss, that feels so fucking good." She leaned down, rubbing her clit fully against him, her hair tickling his shoulder.

"Charlotte," Damien growled, unable to form coherent thought through the need she created in him. He watched, mesmerized, as she brought herself to orgasm, shuddering and gasping above him, her eyes shut tight. He had never witnessed anything as erotic, her small moans and tremors pushed him over the edge, and he grabbed her hips to hold her steady. He rubbed himself fully against her pussy, her legs twitching against his hips, until he came in his shorts.