The Hungry Wolf Ch. 06

Story Info
At daybreak I roam, ready to tear up the world.
18k words
4.81
32.7k
54

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 03/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone ß(waves cheekily)

A bit of warning -- this chapter does NOT have the mating. It did, but it was huge (over 80 pages of a word document), and I realized something:

I had rushed through the lead-up to it, which was obvious. And if it was obvious to me, it would have been even more so to you. And, quite frankly, I think that would have been rude. And as this is a relationship of sorts (my writing for your enjoyment, your reading and responding for mine), I don't want to cheapen that at all, and rushing would most definitely do that.

Also, I have heard it said that it is not the destination, but the journey that matters; however, I feel that if one is bad, it ruins the other. And to be quite frank, the mating as written was...bland at best. It shouldn't be. It COULDN'T be, if I were to be honest with the story and let it do what it does. It wasn't fair to Charlie and Damien to make it thus. And it wouldn't be fair to you, either. With ALL your comments and ALL your emails, I cannot sell the story short like that.

So there you have it. Many thanks to X for their inspiration. May they have another 30+ years to inspire others.

-W

*************************

Damien stood at the side of the bed, watching Charlie sleep. She was on her stomach, arms tucked beneath her, the top sheet draping across her lower back and covering her legs. His eyes traveled along her spine from her waist to her shoulders, partially covered by her hair, and he remembered dragging his tongue along that same route the night before. He closed his eyes, remembering the taste of her skin as she writhed beneath him, and felt himself get hard. He grabbed the edge of the sheet covering her and began slowly pulling it down.

Charlie gave a small sound that was half-sigh and half-snore and shifted slightly, bringing her left knee up and bending it. Damien finished pulling the sheet off of her and just stared for a moment, arguing with himself. He'd asked his brother to give them a few days, but that wasn't going to be possible. He sighed, thinking he would have to put off their seclusion until after the ceremony.

They had a lot to do today and it was already just past noon. He should wake her up so they can get started on their day, he knew that, but all he wanted to do as he looked at her was slide inside her again, make her moan his name in that shivery way she did when he filled her. He tried to reason with himself, thinking of all they needed to do to plan and prepare for the ceremony. She needed to spend time with Grayson and Zeke learning about pack history. She needed to spend time learning about fighting as a werewolf in case she is challenged. She needed to spend time with Eva learning what her job would be. And she needed to spend time with him learning how to be mated. He smiled to himself at that, she seems to have a pretty decent grasp of at least one aspect of being mated, he thought. The memory, created last night, of her sucking his cock to the back of her throat while he fingered her flashed in his mind, and he couldn't fight it anymore.

"Preparation is overrated," he mumbled to himself, taking off his clothes. He gently spread her legs open before climbing on to the bed and kneeling between her ankles. He leaned down and ran his tongue along the back of her left knee, thinking back to the first day he met her and how he wanted to do that right there on the side of the road. It pays to be patient, he chuckled to himself as he began nibbling his way up her left thigh.

He ran his tongue along the crease where her left leg and ass met, starting on the outside and moving down to the inside of her thigh. She sighed and shifted, straddling the line between sleeping and awake, and Damien smiled. He shifted slowly, trying not to jostle her too much, and licked the crease of her right leg, his tongue traveling from her hip down to her inner thigh. He buried his nose in the shadows at the 'V' of her legs and breathed deeply, the smells of their lovemaking the night before mixing with the scent of her wetness to create a perfume that was thick and intoxicatingly heady. He dropped his head lower and dipped his tongue inside her, wriggling it about.

"Mmmm," she moaned, tilting her hips. She was closer to wakefulness but not quite there. Damien removed his tongue and smiled, slipping his right hand underneath her and lightly playing with her clit. She started to jerk her hips a bit as he moved his fingers, and he watched as her ass flexed. He propped himself up on his right elbow and used his left hand to probe inside her pussy, his right hand still teasing her clit. Charlie gave a breathy little yawn, and he knew she was about to wake up. Smiling, he started dragging his now slick fingers from her pussy upward through the trough of her ass, circling her tight little asshole before dragging them back to her pussy.

Charlie whimpered and stiffened up, the muscles in her legs and ass tensing as Damien continued the teasing path with his left hand and the torturous massage with his right. She turned her head and began mumbling into her pillow, her words completely unintelligible to him. She began to shake and Damien smiled, moving his middle finger to her ass and pressing for entry.

"You like this, Charlie?" he asked, his voice low. Shocked when an acrid, ozone-like scent hit him.

"No!" she screamed, jumping away from him.

Before he knew what was happening he was on his back, her knees pinning his shoulders as her right hand gripped his throat. Damien's eyes were wide looking up at her as she stared at him unseeing, tears streaming down her cheeks. He could feel them dropping on his face.

"Dolcezza? My love?" he said quietly, caressing her forearm. He could easily flip her, and knew there was little she could do to actually hurt him, but he didn't want to startle her any more. He could still smell her fear clearly, and his heart ached to think that she would be afraid of him.

"Damien?" she whispered, blinking at him. "Oh my god, Damien. I'm so sorry." She scrambled off him and sat at the edge of the bed, her arms wrapped around herself as she rocked back and forth, weeping.

He moved to sit next to her, pulling her onto his lap and holding her against him. He tucked her head on his shoulder and rubbed her back, trying to soothe her. Her crying slowly stopped and they sat in silence for a while.

"You know, I haven't cried in years. Years. Then I meet you and turn in to Weepy Mc Weeperson," she sighed.

"I don't mind," he said, wrapping her tightly in his arms and resting his chin on top of her head. "I'm sorry I scared you, Charlie."

"I'm sorry, Damien. I didn't mean to be so...so...psychotic."

"Hush," he whispered, kissing the top of her head. They were quiet for a few more moments. "I'm so sorry, my love. I wasn't...I didn't think about..." Damien stammered, unwilling to bring up anything that would cause her more pain.

"It was...it was Keith. When he...that last time...he...he," she stammered, closing her eyes and burying her face against his neck. He could feel the heat from her cheeks against his skin.

"Shhh," he said, rubbing her back gently. They sat that way, taking silent comfort from each other, for a while. "I'm so sorry."

"You didn't know, Damien." She sat up to look at him. "I thought I was totally over it, too. I really did. I thought I was having a...a sexy dream," she said, her cheeks pink, "and it was about you, but then it wasn't." She shuddered, nestling herself back into his chest. "It changed and I was bleeding again in a shitty apartment in Whittier."

"I wish I could take all those bad memories away for you, my love."

"You can't," she sighed. "You can only help me make good memories to replace them." She twisted in his lap and slipped her arms around him. "And didn't that sound like the cheesiest line ever?"

"Yes. But it's true." She chuckled at that and kissed his chest. "We should get going, my love," Damien said, glancing at the clock.

"Get going?"

"As much as I wanted to lay about here with you for months, it can't be. We have a lot to do today."

She sat up and arched her back in a stretch. Damien wasn't sure it did anything for her muscles, but he wasn't going to complain at the way it pushed her breasts out. "More than just sitting around naked?" she asked, noting where his attention was locked to.

"Unfortunately, yes," he set her on her feet. "And it's almost 1."

"Ugh. I can't believe it's so late."

"Go ahead and get ready and come down for a quick bite."

"Alright," she said, padding to her suitcase and grabbing some clothes before heading to the bathroom.

"I'll be in the kitchen," he said, grabbing socks and sneakers and heading out of the bedroom. He made his way to the kitchen and put a cup of coffee, glass of juice, and a plate with a buttered bagel on it on the breakfast bar. He took the stool next to hers and sat to put on his socks and shoes. He cocked his head at hearing her light footsteps above him stop for a moment before starting up again a little louder after she put on her shoes. He bent over to put on his socks and shoes, smiling at her as she came into the kitchen and took the seat next to him.

"What's on the agenda?" she asked, picking up the juice and taking a sip. "Mmmm...mango pineapple."

"Your favorite."

"It is." She looked at him and flashed a smile. "I'm impressed you remembered something so trivial."

"There is nothing trivial where you are concerned," he said reproachfully.

"So what are we doing today?" she said, dropping her eyes and blushing a bit.

"Well, first we need to get your car from Tony's. He's meeting us there at two so we can pick it up."

"Oh. Right." She took a bite of her bagel and nodded for him to continue.

"Then I figure we can get your stuff unpacked here," he smiled at that, and Charlie was touched by the utter happiness she saw in his smile. "We'll need to meet with Darian and Eva to plan the ceremony. I've already called my parents to let them know and they'll be here in a few days-"

"Wha-what?" she asked, her throat suddenly dry.

"For the ceremony. My parents are coming early to spend some time here with us and the pack. And my sister Darlene and her mate Garrett are coming, but they won't be here until a few days prior to. I figure we can have the ceremony on the next new moon."

"Your parents? Here?"

"I told you they would be coming."

"Yeah. I know." She sighed and took a long drink of her juice. "I guess I just kind of made myself forget about that bit."

"Don't worry, my love. They will accept you as my mate."

"I know. Sorry." She smiled at him and he gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. "Anything else for today?"

"I thought we could take that ride tonight. Pack a picnic dinner and find someplace secluded."

"That sounds wonderful," she said quietly, finishing her bagel.

"Then we should get our move on, dolcezza," he said, standing up and clearing her plate and glass.

"Alright." She picked up her coffee cup and followed him to the sink. She started slowly washing the dishes by hand, suddenly loathe to leave his apartment.

"Charlie?"

"Hmmm?" she said, swirling the soap and water in the sink to bring up the lather.

"You can leave that. It will be taken care of."

"What? Oh." She looked at him and shrugged. "I don't mind."

"I know, but we have stuff to do."

"You're right," she said with a heavy sigh.

"What is it, dolcezza?" Damien asked, pulling her to him and wrapping his arms around her, pressing her head to his chest.

"It's just...a lot, you know? The ceremony. Your parents. And it all seems to be happening so fast." She took a deep breath, wrapping her arms around his waist and nuzzling his chest.

"Do you not want to?" he asked quietly.

"No. I do. I want to be with you, Damien, with everything that entails" She squeezed him. "Can I just reserve the right to a slight moment of panic every now and then?"

"Of course." He kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back.

"Thank you." They stood like that for another moment before Charlie leaned her head back. "Kiss me, cowboy."

"Gladly," he smiled, bending down to acquiesce and kissing her slowly. The kiss was sweet, full of the promise of affection more than passion, and he felt her relax into it. "Better?" he asked when he broke the kiss.

"Much," she sighed. "Sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize for." He squeezed her briefly before putting his hands on her shoulders and forcing space between them. "Okay?" She nodded and he grabbed her hand, leading her out.

Charlie noticed the other people milling about turning or bowing their heads slightly to them before turning back to sniff the air as they passed. She glanced at Damien as they made their way, but he didn't seem to notice. He tugged her hand as they reached the bottom floor, pulling her a little closer to him. He let her hand go to put his arm around her shoulders, squeezing her to him.

"Good to see you've made such a complete recovery," a familiar voice called out from behind them.

"Anna," Damien said, turning them around to greet her. She was in scrubs again, and a lab coat. A stethoscope hung around her neck. "How could I not with such a devoted caretaker?"

"Hi Anna," Charlie said, her cheeks warming for some reason.

"Hi Charlie. He's not giving you any trouble, is he?"

"Nothing I can't handle." She smiled warmly. She liked Anna a lot, and wanted them to become friends.

"And your foot? He took care of that for you?"

"Huh? Oh. Right. Yes. Yes it's fine," she said, blushing furiously and dropping her eyes.

'Oh my. What else did you heal?' Anna teased.

'Anna...'

'Sorry. I couldn't help it.'

"I'm glad. You'll probably be good as new by tomorrow."

"Thanks," Charlie said, briefly able to look at her again.

"We should be going, dolcezza," Damien said, smiling a bit at Charlie's blush in spite of himself. He slid his hand down her back and took her hand again, turning back towards the door.

"One sec," Charlie said, dropping Damien's hand and stepping over to Anna.

"What's going on?" Anna asked, surprised.

"I was wondering of you might have a minute later to see me?"

"Are you not feeling well?" Anna asked as Damien walked up behind Charlie.

"No. No, I'm fine," Charlie said, giving her a smile. "I just have a few questions that I was hoping you might be able to answer for me?"

"Of course." Anna glanced at Damien. "Do you want to come by the medical center this afternoon?"

"That would be great. Do I need an appointment or...?"

"No," Anna said with a soft chuckle. "Whenever you have time is fine. I'm usually there until seven or so."

"Ok. Great. Thanks so much." Charlie beamed at her as she turned to go and ran right into Damien. She bounced back and would have tripped if he hadn't caught her shoulders and steadied her. "Oof! Damien!" she said, putting her hand to her chest.

"Sorry, love." He smiled and released her shoulders before taking her hand, leading her towards the door.

"You can be freakishly quiet when you want to be, you know that?"

"Freakishly quiet, huh?"

"Mmmhmmm." She smiled at him as they stepped outside. "I might think you enjoyed scaring me."

"I don't." He stopped abruptly and pulled her to him -- hard -- pushing the air out of her in a gentle sigh. "But I do like making you jump," he whispered, his lips to her ear. He pushed his right leg between hers, pressing up and flexing his thigh against her mound. He moved his hands to her hips and pulled her more firmly against him, leaning back to watch her face.

"Oh god," she said, her voice shivery as her hips twitched. She had her hands on his biceps, and they looked -- for all intents and purposes -- like two long lost friends running in to each other unexpectedly.

"I can feel how hot you are, my love." He flexed his leg again, pulling on her hips, and her hands clenched at his arms. He bent down to whisper to her. "And I can smell your sweet, juicy pussy, Charlie." She heard him take a deep breath. "You smell delicious." He pushed and pulled on her hips, subtly making her grind herself on his thigh.

"Damien," she moaned, her voice barely audible. She pushed her hips forward, wanting more contact, whining in frustration when he pulled his leg away and started towards the garage.

"The sooner we are done, the sooner we can pick up where we left off," he said, giving her a wicked smile.

"You are a cruel, cruel tease," she huffed, catching up to him and taking his outstretched hand.

"Yes, I suppose I am," he said, giving her a wicked smile as he held open the passenger door to his truck for her. He quickly moved around the truck and climbed in to the driver's side. "But you have to realize, every moment I am with you and have to refrain from throwing you down and making love to you until you beg me to stop to save your sanity is a torture beyond reason."

"Every moment?" she asked as he backed out and turned the truck towards the highway.

"Every moment."

"So this is a misery loves company kind of thing, then?" She smiled at him, shifting in her seat. "And you feel I deserve retribution for circumstances beyond my control, huh?"

"Yes and yes." He flashed her a smile.

"Interesting." She cocked her head and looked at him thoughtfully for a moment. "So what would happen if I did something to deliberately tease you?"

"You'll have to just try it and see, dolcezza," he said, his voice husky. "I guarantee you'll like it."

"I'll have to remember that." She looked down at her lap, her cheeks slightly pink, as they rode along in silence for a few minutes. "Hey Damien -- back at the ranch, when we were leaving just now, it looked like people were kind of bowing to you a bit and then sniffing us as we went past. What was that?"

"Us, Charlie. They were bowing to show deference to us."

"Why?"

"I am the lead Beta, you are my mate. It is a form of respect."

"About that..." she glanced at him, unsure.

"Hmmm?"

"Does the pack ever have a boxing day for the lower ranked members?"

"A boxing day?"

"Yeah. You know, like the British custom?"

"I'm not sure what that is?"

"It's swapping places. So the...um...omegas..." she said hesitantly, smiling when he nodded, "...so the omegas can have a day to relax and have fun and have the rest of the pack take care of everything. You know? Like have a cookout or something, and they don't have to cook or clean or anything?"

He was quiet for a minute, thinking. "No. I don't think that's ever been done."

"Really?"

"The omegas have always just done what they do." He glanced at her to find her brow furrowed a bit. "They're not mistreated or unhappy."

"No. I know that." She smiled at him. "I didn't mean to imply anything. I was just, you know, wondering."

"That's all?" he asked, smiling back at her.

"Well, yeah. I mean, I know they're not abused or anything. I was just thinking it would be a nice treat, you know?"

"It's an interesting idea." He reached over and grabbed her hand, lacing their fingers together as he gave a her a rather condescending look. Charlie was going to give chase -- she thought it was a fantastic idea and would be a lot of fun for everyone -- but decided against it. She had far more urgent issues on her mind.

"Why did everyone seem to sniff us as we passed them?" she asked, changing the subject.

"They were catching our combined scent."

"Our combined scent?" She thought about that for a moment before understanding hit her, making her blush. "I thought they did that as part of the ceremony."