The Hunt

Story Info
Half a million and a ten-minute head start.
2.5k words
70.7k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca looked every inch a sophisticated socialite that night, but privately she was sizing up everyone in the room like a huntress. As she sipped a glass of champagne she studied Ben and Cedric, the co-owners of this operation. She fingered her glass with a neatly trimmed nail. One could picture the two of them as the businessmen one encountered every day, albeit extremely fit and attractive ones. Ben noticed her glance and flashed her that all-American smile. He put a hand on Cedric's arm, his tanned skin contrasting with the ebony of his business partner's. Cedric glided over to her like a statue come to life.

"Rebecca, are you enjoying yourself?" he asked, genuinely concerned at her solitary stance by the bar.

She gave him a confident smile, nodding and running a hand through her hair. "Very much, Cedric. These past two nights have been straight out of a movie."

He tapped glass against hers. "Whatever hospitality Ben and I can offer is not enough for a beautiful woman like you." After a few minutes of conversation he disengaged himself and began chatting with the four other women, all of whom were dressed to the nines and laughing somewhat tipsily.

Becca kept to mostly herself that night, aware of what a charade the party was. The ten wealthy men around her, all clad in fitted tuxes, were really here to indulge their darker instincts. They were investors, executives, and military men, all carefully pre-screened for physical prowess and discretion. Her mind took her back to the offer she had received four months ago: $500,000 to be flown to this tropical paradise, wined and dined, and on the third day pursued like a hunted animal until she either eluded capture or was fucked to their satisfaction. Becca shook her head absently, aware as always what an interesting social circle she had to have come into such a scenario.

There was something about it that intrigued her beyond the money, something more visceral. As Leila, the event coordinator, approached her she realized that she would be here regardless of the pay.

Becca was intrigued by the older woman, whose pale blue eyes captivated everyone they caught. She recognized that this woman was more similar to herself than any of the other individuals on the island. Still, the two of them had exchanged more glances than words in the days since they met at the airstrip. Becca made up her mind to ask the question that had been in her mind since arriving.

"Leila, tell me something," she asked as coyly as she could. Leila placed a hand on the younger woman's arm and nodded.

"Ask anything you want," she offered.

"Why drove you to get involved with this?"

Leila didn't bat an eyelash. "The intensity. There's nothing like it in the world. Just wait until you see for yourself."

***

A soft hand on her shoulder drew Becca from her sleep moments after dawn. She opened her eyes and met those of Leila. Those pale blue eyes were locked on hers, the growing sunlight highlighting her long, graying hair. Becca felt herself tense up, her stomach suddenly a ball of lead within her abdomen. All those months of worry, excitement, and planning came down to this day.

"Showtime," declared the older woman, the faintest hint of a smile playing about the corners of her lips. "We'll meet on the patio in one hour. Wear the outfit in the bathroom." With her brief instructions delivered she was gone, the bedroom door clicking shut behind her.

Becca had rehearsed this hour many times in her mind and went through it on autopilot. She ate two of the energy bars in her pack, drank a protein shake, washed her face, and inspected the outfit laid out for her: tiny khaki shorts, a black stretch tank top with a built-in sports bra, black cotton panties, thick black socks, and leather boots. All the while, all she could think was, "What if they catch me? What if I'm getting fucked within the next few hours?" She paused before putting on the panties, running a fingertip gently over her inner thighs and grazing her lower lips. They were moist. She echoed Leila's near-smile as she finished dressing. For the remainder of the hour she took out her map of the island and studied it carefully. She held it as steadily as she could in her shaking hands as the daylight bloomed behind the silk curtains.

She felt strong, capable, and prepared. No man would get at her body without a fight this day. And if they fought hard enough...

***

The four other women looked decidedly less sure of themselves than Becca did as they gathered on the ornate patio of the mansion. Becca mused that she hadn't bothered to learn anything about her compatriots, not even their names. The five were dressed similarly in clothes that were sufficiently utilitarian for the woods but otherwise fairly revealing.

Leila stepped through the French doors carrying a stopwatch in her hand. Through the glass the women could catch glimpses of male faces, several made up with camouflage paint and anti-reflective black under the eyes. Muscular arms and chests were bared. Becca thought she caught a glimpse of a rope in one man's hand. They paced like wild animals waiting to be set free.

Leila spoke. "Ladies, I will give you a three-two-one. After that you have ten minutes before these doors open and our customers pursue you. Remember, you have signed your consent to be used for whatever sexual purposes they see fit if you are captured. Those agreements are valid until sunset." She looked them each in the eye with a bemused expression before adding, "Good luck." It was left open what good luck would entail.

"Three, two, one, GO." Becca took off like a lightning bolt for the woods to the west. Upon reaching the underbrush she changed course several times to throw off anyone who may have been watching from the house. The noises of the other women – the prey, she corrected herself – were quickly muted by the sounds of the forest.

***

Two hours passed before Becca came upon anyone. She was creeping along a dry creekbed, careful to step on gravel so as not to leave boot prints, when she heard the sounds of muffled screaming coming from the clearing above her. Muscles tensed for flight, she poked her head up high enough to see through the grass.

Two lithe women, both brunettes, were being carried to the center of the clearing over the broad, bare shoulders of two bearded men. Two others followed close behind, one holding a net and the other a length of rope. The women's wrists were bound and cloth gags had been tied roughly in between their teeth. They struggled frantically but the muscular, shirtless men held them almost effortlessly.

"Time to pay for getting caught, bitch," laughed one of the carriers, throwing his prize down on her back. Her supple body was now his prize to enjoy as he pleased, with or without her consent. She screamed again as he tore her shorts off and grabbed an ankle with each hand. He pulled one of the largest cocks Becca had ever seen out of his pants and rammed it brutally into the woman's cunt.

"Wet for me already, slut?" he taunted as he began pumping his dick into her, looking as though he would plant her permanently into the dirt. Behind him the three others had their catch on her knees. One undid her gag and immediately replaced it with a thick cock. She sucked it instinctively, almost hungrily, her lips making up in dexterity what her bound hands could not achieve. The screams of the first were quickly morphing into moans of pleasure as the hunter's giant cock stretched her pussy wide.

With a twinge of guilt Becca became aware that her own pussy was dripping. She had never seen such a scene of raw sexual power. Maybe hiding would be a better idea than running with her knees this weak, she thought... and then a twig snapped behind her and forced her choice. She whipped her head around, saw three big men running toward her at full speed, and took off with every ounce of strength she had.

Heart in her throat, she threw herself madly through the woods. She was truly scared despite her arousal, not solely because the men behind her looked muscular and aggressive enough to really fuck her senseless.

Then she was tumbling to the ground as a huge hand caught her arm and whirled her around. Her frantic eyes met those of her hunter. She recognized him as a military officer from America, and probably the most physically imposing of any of the customers. He grinned evilly.

"Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this, bitch. You're the one we all want," he said.

"Fuck you!" she screamed, kicking him in the stomach with a booted foot as hard as she could. He didn't flinch. Instead, he flipped her onto her knees and slapped her ass hard. She screamed loud and long.

"You dirty whore. I'm gonna treat you like you deserve," he promised, heaving her over his shoulder. By this time the other two pursuers had caught up with him and were clapping him on the back. One ran a hand over her ass and gave it a squeeze through her shorts.

"Nice and firm. I can't wait to get my dick inside it, little girl," he laughed. His coarse words stung like an electric shock.

Becca's eyes took a second to adjust to the bright sun as the party entered the clearing. Squinting, she could make out a circle of men surrounding several naked females. As her captors joined the others she realized that all ten men and all four women were present. Then she was dumped onto the ground.

"Get those shorts off, bitch," ordered the man who had carried her over.

"Fuck... you," she panted.

"Wrong answer," came the reply. He yanked her head up by her ponytail and squeezed her cheeks between his fingers.

"Shut that slut up," shouted on of the men. Becca shut her eyes as the crowd began to cheer on her humiliation. She felt the head of a cock on her lips, and though she pursed them to keep it out its owner would not take no for an answer. Suddenly her mouth was full of throbbing, thrusting cock. Another cheer went up.

The man pulled out of her mouth long enough to reach down and rip her shirt straight down the middle. Her chest swung free. Two hands grasped her ankles and pulled them backwards, catching her off-guard. Within seconds her boots, shorts, and panties were off and flung far across the clearing. She was truly at their mercy now.

"OK, boys, just like we agreed. Get those other whores ready," the officer ordered. Becca caught a glimpse of the other women being pushed onto all fours, looking completely helpless in the midst of so many aggressive men. Pants came off and cocks sprang out, pre-cum glistening in the sunlight.

"First round, go!" Becca screamed more out of shock than pain as a huge cock parted her pussy lips and invaded her cunt. She had never been wetter in all her life, which was a good thing given the size of the organ inside her. When she opened her eyes she was staring at the face of an older brunette facing her in the circle. The woman's face was contorted in what can only be described as ecstasy. Behind her was a massive black man pounding her senseless with his tool.

"Switch!" The man fucking Becca gave her ass a hard slap, eliciting one last cry from her. Then the circle of men moved one space counterclockwise. Becca's jaw dropped as she comprehended the plan.

"I want anal on this bitch. She almost got away and she needs a lesson," declared the man behind her. "Get that asshole lubed up."

With a shaking hand Becca transferred as much pussy juice as she could to her asshole. She had been known to enjoy anal when she was in the right mood, but she was terrified of what this would be like. The man behind her spit into her asshole and lined his dick up.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah!" she screamed as he penetrated her. The woman to her left looked over fearfully, knowing that she would be facing this man in a few minutes.

The next hour was a blur of frenzied fucking. Becca's hair hung, sweaty and disheveled, and she obediently accepted whatever was shoved into her waiting holes. Again and again the intensity of the situation overcame her in an awesome wave of orgasm, like she had never experienced before. In a state of ecstatic semi-consciousness she realized that she was a piece of meat to be used, nothing more, to these men.

"Pair off!" shouted the officer, his voice hoarse from exertion. Two sets of hands wrapped themselves in Becca's filthy hair and two cocks were shoved at her face. She sucked them hungrily, gratefully, drinking down her own juices and those of the other women. They exploded almost simultaneously, drenching her face, hair, and chest with more cum than she had ever dealt with before. It flowed down her body and between her legs. Without thinking she scooped up a fingerfull and sucked it down greedily.

Looking around, she could see the other women doing the same. Their eyes were closed and their tongues were out in a pose of total submission to the lusts of their captors. They had been won in body and mind.

***

Becca had initially expected the island visit to end right after the hunt. Surely no woman in her right mind would want to stay on in the company of her rapists. The women present surprised her, though; the next few nights saw everyone concerned put the event behind them and assume the guise of normal social interaction. By the final day nobody would have guessed that these polite men had savagely fucked each of these sociable women gang-bang style.

Hours before they were set to leave by private jet, Becca heard a knock at her door. She swung it open and greeted Leila, whose face she had not seen since the morning of the hunt.

"I normally don't have any contact with our women after the event is over," the older woman prefaced. "But I think you're different from most, Ms..."

"Call me Becca," the other answered, smiling and leading them to a pair of chairs by the window.

"Becca, I see some of myself in you. My nature was similar to yours when I was younger and first experienced this place."

"You mean..."

"Yes, I was hunted just like you. I told you the night before you did it that there was nothing like it in the world."

Becca nodded. "I understand what you meant now."

Leila leaned forward. "It was so meaningful to me that I decided to stay on and help facilitate future hunts. That's what I'm here to talk to you about..."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Emperor's Sister Roman ruler condemns her to public defilement.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories