The Hunt

Story Info
Lone woman in biker bar gangbang.
3.6k words
4.08
114.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
woodles
woodles
10 Followers

She checked her makeup in the rearview mirror one last time before she put her cigarette out and stepped from the car. She looked around the bar parking lot, watching, waiting. It was a good choice.

Flashing orange neon announced it as The Grange", a biker's bar on the far edge of town. Yes indeed, a good choice. She ran her hand through her long bleached hair and began the walk across the lot. The strut was unconscious, unpracticed. It sprang from the same well, from deep inside, which resulted in "that look" upon her face. Both were primal and urgent.

She approached the bar a hunter playing as prey. As she neared the doors, they burst open toward her, followed by two early drunks staggering against each other. They muttered incoherently, lewd intentions evident, but she pushed past them. Her need did not encompass the desire of drunkenness without the accompanying ability. It ran far too deep for that.

She entered the bar and stopped, allowing her eyes to adjust to the smoke filled dim within. A slight smile escaped. Immediately to her right an old jukebox was playing country. A small dance floor in front lay unused and past that in a darkened wing a half a dozen men were keeping three of four pool tables busy.

To her left along the far wall stood the bar and a heavyset, balding bartender, who immediately rechecked the position of his revolver as she entered. She did not approach the bar. She knew what she was about and liquor simply had no place in it. She walked to the tables, weighing, assessing as she went. Back table – 6' 3" maybe 4, 185 pounds, brown hair, pony tail, leather vest, muscular chest and arms, silver Harley Davidson belt buckle, worn Levi's and dirty cowboy boots.

She slowly looked back to his face and caught his eyes. They were laughing unconcernedly and she kept them in scope as she placed a quarter upon the table and backed away. The hunt was on.

The atmosphere in the room had changed and she relaxed into the role. All was as it should be. The play at the other tables had slowed tempo as the men subconsciously responded to the systemic rise in barometric pressure. She stood away from play; right leg thrust at a 45-degree angle, hip cocked. Her hands were pushed into the pockets of the only true article of clothing she had on, a suit jacket that hung thigh length. Under this she wore a bra, g-string and garters, which held up her black, seamed, stockings, ending at her feet with 4-inch spike heels.

She didn't say a word when 'Harley' approached. Her heart rate jumped a notch, her palms twitched and the butterflies refused to stay put in her stomach. She knew the flush that rose to her cheeks only highlighted the hungry look on her face but she did nothing to check it. She simply accepted the proffered cue and followed him to the table. Crouching, she placed four quarters into the slots, pushed them in, and pulled the empty lever back out. Slowly, she rose. The balls filed out in noisy fashion as she walked to the end of the table.

All other attempts at play had ceased and all eyes were concentrated on her, some lewd, some hostile, and some curious. She leaned over to rack, a practiced move that hitched her jacket up just far enough to show garter. The barometric pressure again rose a notch.

She backed away from the table and stood with her feet hip distance apart, knees locked, fingers twirling the cue distractedly as she watched her opponent set up to break.

"You know, lady, here we don't play just for fun," Harley said, challenge adding an edge to his voice.

"Oh no," she replied, "what do you play for, if not for fun?" "Money," he answered.

"Money's fun...if you got it," she countered, "but unfortunately, I ain't got it. Does that mean I can't play?"

"You could put up valuables."

"Gentlemen, look closely," she queried the gathered men, "do any of you see anything of value on me. I mean really. The only thing I ever intended to bring to this game was me."

Through the responding laughter, could be heard "So be it" as Harley drew back his cue and broke. The balls scattered instantaneously, spreading across the table like a mushroom cloud, bouncing off banks and each other. None, however, dropped. Her move. She approached the table and delicately picked up a cube of chalk from the edge, placing it to the tip of her stick. As she rolled her cue slowly into the chalk, she took a measuring glance around. Somewhere along the line, two men had left, leaving four at the table. She pointedly made eye contact with each one.

Across the room, the bartender flipped the outside lights and locked the door. She took a deep breath, exhaling through her teeth as she began to circle the table, edging past the men who had inched their way in. She found her shot. She lifted her stick, sliding it back between second and third finger, leaning her body down over the stick. The only sound left in the bar was the clink of glasses being washed on the far side, as breathing at the table had all but stopped.

She was poised over the table, jacket riding up her thighs, exposing the lacy top of her stockings, the perfect smoothness marred only by the garter's clips. As she took aim, gravity found her and gently tugged at her jacket front, revealing the rounded tops of her breasts. The cue slid back between them, brushing against them; and forward between them as she took her shot and stood up, her clothing sliding back into place.

The three ball dropped and the cue ball followed it just far enough to set the five ball up perfectly. She circled the table for her next shot, finding the room to maneuver getting more difficult. She smiled into one bearded face as she moved past him, breasts brushing against his chest, her nipples hardening at the contact. She dropped the five and circled once again. She spotted the two, a long shot from corner to corner.

As she prepared to set up the shot, she felt a stick on her calf from behind. She stood perfectly still as the man slid it slowly up between her legs. She leaned into the shot, sliding her pussy along the stick as she did so, and taking her shot, dropped the two. Then she took hold of the stick between her legs and drew it forward, sliding it along her pussy, the bare curve of her ass peeking out from behind.

She handed the cue back to the man, glancing at his chest covered only with an eagle tattoo. She smiled and said, "Thank you." Others laughed. He did not. Instead, his eyes narrowed at her.

Her next shot involved a tough angle and her heart raced as she leaned far over the table, one leg stretched over top of it, her ass completely bared, her pussy covered by the small triangle of her g-string. Her breasts pressed into the table as the stick slid through them, impacting the cue ball and dropping the four. As she stood up, her jacket whispered back into place. 'Beard' adjusted the hardening cock in his pants to a better position, an open leer now on his face. Harley still looked disinterested but she could see that his cock too was responding. The rest of the game went quickly, and as she dropped the eight ball, she rose and looked at Harley. "So, how much did you say we were playing for?"

"I didn't. You did," he replied, "You were all you brought to the game, remember?" He took a menacing step toward her.

"But, I won." She laughed, nervously stepping backward and bumping into the other three, who had quietly sidled up behind her. "Guys, this isn't necessary, really." Her voice had taken on an edge of panic.

"Oh, but it is, Princess," replied Harley, "You won the game and now its time to collect your winnings." He undid his belt and took another step forward. Reaching out, he grabbed her lapels and said, "Take this off."

"Please," she cried, "It doesn't have to be like this. Please don't..." she stopped speaking as a knife was pressed against her throat.

"But it does, Princess. Its no good without that element of fear, is it? Tell me, are you afraid, yet?" Wide, teary eyes looked into his. "Yes," he smiled, "I believe you are. Now, take this off!"

She could feel the blade pressing at her throat as shaking fingers worked the buttons of her jacket. She slid the jacket from her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Harley reached behind him and drew out a hunting knife, large and lethal. Her body quivered as the cold steel touched her skin. Harley drew it up her belly and she struggled to back away. But the men held her still, the other knife remaining at her throat, as Harley cut her bra in two and her breasts burst forth, large as melons, nipples hard as rocks, goosebumps completely covering her flesh.

"Well, well, well," Harley laughed, flicking an erect nipple with the point of his blade. "Maybe not too afraid yet, huh?" He reached out and grabbed a nipple, twisting it until she cried out. At the same time, he cut the g-string off her body. She shivered, her exposed flesh catching the cool of the night air.

Harley undid his pants and nodded to the men. Knife maneuvered fully behind her, kicking into the back of her legs and dropping her to her knees. He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back. She found herself eye level with Harley's cock. Harley took another step toward her.

"No," she cried. And she struggled to pull her face away, all the time shaking her head no. But Knife had moved his blade to her left breast and pushed the point into her flesh, drawing a thin line of blood. As she opened her mouth to scream, she felt Harley's cock on her lips, the knife on her breast. She froze.

"Look at me, Princess," Harley ordered and she obediently, if reluctantly, raised her eyes. "Here's what you're gonna do. You're going to give me the best blowjob of your life, right here, right now. Now, don't go shaking your head no at me, or we'll just have to cut that pretty little nipple right off your tit. Do you understand me, Princess? Good."

And with that he slid his dick between her lips and allowed the breath he didn't know he'd been holding to escape with a hiss. Her mouth was wet, and warm...and willing. She slowly sucked his cock deeper inside, cradling it with her tongue. She allowed her teeth to barely meet flesh as she pulled away, circling her tongue around his rock hard cock. She flicked her tongue back and forth along the tip and then sucked the entire length back into her mouth. She struggled to free her arms from captivity but was held in an ever tightening grip and Knife pierced here yet again for her troubles, a fresh line of blood trickling down her right breast.

Harley grabbed her ears and started pumping his dick in and out of her mouth. She adjusted to his rhythm, releasing pressure as he pumped in, applying it as he pulled out. She lost the rhythm, though, when Eagle latched onto her left breast, squeezing it unmercifully, while Beard shoved two thick fingers deep into her unprepared pussy.

She let out a cry and Harley's dick slipped from her mouth. She raised her eyes to his expectantly, but he only smiled down at her. "Listen Princess, don't forget what your job is. Don't go worrying about what the boys are doing, that's not your problem, understand? Stay focused, baby. No matter what happens, your job is to keep a grip on the dick."

Beard slid his fingers out slowly and shoved them back inside her, which elicited a small moan. Harley slid his cock back between her lips. Knife and Eagle were pinching and roughly kneading her breasts, while Beard continued pumping his thick fingers in and out of her increasingly wet pussy. She found concentrating on the large dick in her mouth an extremely difficult thing to do.

Within minutes, Harley's breathing pattern changed. It came quick and shallow. His pumping motions turned more insistent. His muscles stiffened and he growled, "Keep a grip on the dick" as he shot a load of hot salty cum deep into her mouth. The knife still lay pressed against her breast and she was keenly aware of it as she struggled against her gag reflex and swallowed the warm liquid until none remained. Still, Harley did not move. The others had stopped, as well. Gingerly cradling his shrinking cock between her lips, she risked a glance up to look into Harley's evilly triumphant face.

"Good girl," he said, "your get to keep your titties intact...for now, anyway." He stepped back, pulling his pants up as he did so. "Ok boys, choo choo time." Her eyes widened as his meaning hit her. Taking the opportunity that the lull had provided, she quickly jumped up and ran for the door, but Beard tackled her on the dance floor. She tried to aim a spike heel into his groin but he caught her foot, laughing good-naturedly and dragged her back to the table.

She wrapped her arms tightly around the table leg, but Eagle simply straddled her body and reaching down, clenched both breasts in his hands and squeezed until she let go, screaming. He then leaned her over the table and said, "get her arms," to which Beard and Blade immediately responded. She whimpered into the felt of the table as she lay waiting, stockinged legs dangling freely over the side, arms stretched to the limits by the two men on either side of her.

She could hear the sound of Eagle's pants being undone. He placed his hands softly upon her ass, gently kneading, lightly teasing. And as her body responded and relaxed, he grabbed her hips and thrust his cock deep inside her pussy. She cried out. Eagle's cock was huge and she felt as if he'd rip her apart. But with each thrust came an accompanying pain of satisfaction and soon her body accommodated his size. She continued to cry out, but the tenor had changed, and they all knew it. From somewhere behind her, she could hear Harley chuckle.

Eagle had a firm grip on her hips and he continued to rock back and forth, thrusting his huge cock inside her. Her breathing soon changed, becoming labored. The heat of an inner fire rose in her pussy and began to spread throughout her body. Eagle continued to pound his cock into her. The glow continued to spread and she arched her back, raising her ass, to give him better access.

His thrusts were fast, hard and deep and he had begun to pant. She cried out, again and again, screaming as one final thrust shot hot steamy liquid into her pussy and her body exploded into violent spasms of ecstasy. Eagle pulled his softening dick out and as her arms were released, she curled into a ball, her body continuing to shudder and twitch from the orgasm.

Harley walked up and ran his fingers lightly down her back, causing her body to spasm uncontrollably. "Don't get too comfortable, Princess," he laughed, "We're not done with you yet." She curled into a tighter ball, hiding her face in her arms. And she waited. Her body cooled. And still she waited, but she didn't have to wait too long.

"Come here, Princess," Harley called to her. She held herself tighter. "I said come here!" he repeated angrily. Again she didn't respond. She could hear his heavy, angry tread crossing the distance between them. She steeled herself, but was still caught unprepared.

A sudden, sharp crack and stinging pain had spread across her backside. Her head flew up in a knee-jerk reaction, and she just caught him poised with his leather belt over his head bringing it down a second time on her bare ass. Thwack! She howled in pain and pleaded with him simultaneously. He eyed her coldly. "I will not ask twice again, you hear?" Tears rolled down her face and she nodded her submission.

"Now, come here." She crawled across the table to him, eyes downcast, afraid to look at him. So she felt, rather than saw, the leather belt as he wrapped it around her neck and looped it through the buckle.

"Now my pet, come with me," he said, pulling her off the table. As she struggled to get her footing, he scowled down at her and said, "Nobody told you to stand up." So she crawled along beside him on her hands and knees, head down, looking nowhere.

A few feet away, Beard was carefully watching the gently swaying of her breasts as they approached. Harley gave a quick tug on the belt and it tightened around her neck, momentarily cutting off her oxygen supply. She stopped immediately, gulping air into her lungs. Harley crouched down behind her, his cock clearly definable pressing against her ass through his jeans. He grabbed her breasts and pulled her body into his. Then gently cradling her chin in his hand, caressing her cheek with his fingers, he lifted her face until she was looking into Beard's hungry brown eyes.

"You know whose turn it is, don't you Princess?" She nodded, glancing up at Beard. He stood up, directly in front of her as Harley slid his hands caressingly down her neck, her upper arms and gently cupped her breasts in his large hands. "Undo his pants, Princess," Harley whispered softly into her ear.

She crawled closer to Beard, as close as her belt tether would allow and reaching up, she undid the buckle and the buttons on Beard's pants. Using both hands, she gently tugged them along with his underwear, down around his ankles. Then she began massaging his calves, lightly tickling the skin with her nails. She worked her way up his legs, rubbing, tickling, and kissing, until his skin quivered. His cock had grown hard and pulsing.

She raised herself up fully on her knees and gently cupped his balls in her hands, rubbing the soft under-skin and working up the shaft. She leaned against the tether and lightly flicked her tongue around his balls and then licked the full length of his shaft. As she leaned her body closer, lips parting to accept his dick, the belt snapped and she was jerked from her kneeling position and lay sprawled on her back on the floor.

"You seemed to be enjoying it a bit too much" Harley responded to the question that her eyes clearly asked. She lay unmoving, closely eyeing Harley, unsure whether to move or keep still. Beard approached and straddled her body at chest level. Then he dropped to his knees and his cock stood straight out, bouncing slightly over her lips. A strong pair of hands grabbed her legs behind the knees and hoisted her ass a foot off the ground.

As Beard eased his dick into her mouth, Blade shoved his into her pussy. Not having fully recovered from her last orgasm, her pussy remained ultra sensitive and she cried out, tingles rippling through her body. Beard responded by fucking her mouth, pumping his cock in and out of her warmth. She hungrily accepted his cock and grabbing his ass from behind, urged him on, sucking his cock deep into her mouth, feeling it brush the back of her throat, unwilling to allow him to pull away.

Blade continued his assault on her pussy, ramming his cock into her, re-igniting the fire within. Her body shuddered and as orgasm began to peak, she tasted the warm flow of Beard's cum in her mouth. She sucked, urgently afraid her own orgasm would prevent her from performing to Harley's satisfaction. Even as Beard rolled off her, she reached a climax and cried out uncontrollably, trying to wriggle away from Blade's continuing thrusts.

The sensations spreading through her body became too intense, almost reaching unbearable levels, but Blade only gripped her legs tighter and with a final grunting thrust, he shot his load deep inside her, finally collapsing on top of her. They lay together on the floor, breathing hard, air-conditioning cooling the heat from their skin.

Finally, Blade rolled away from her. She lay still, experiencing the aftershocks of an incredibly powerful quake. She didn't trust her legs to hold her weight, so she remained still. Eventually, a shadow passed over her and she looked up to find Harley standing over her, jacket in hand. He offered her his hand and pulled her to her feet, wrapping her in his arms.

"Game's over, Princess," he whispered, kissing her neck. He helped her into her jacket and walked her to the door as she buttoned up. She crossed the lot, got into her car, and never looked back.

woodles
woodles
10 Followers
12