The Hunt

Story Info
Hunted in the forest and taken.
1.3k words
3.88
88.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The torch had burnt out a while ago and still she kept searching. He had asked her to meet him by the small creek, and he never showed. Maybe he was hurt by her revelations to him earlier in the day. While attempting to find her way back and not tear her gown or dirty it, she had become lost. Nearly overwhelmed with utter disappointment and chiding herself for her foolishness. She heard a noise, a bare snapping of a twig. Stopping and looking around slowly, a small growl reached her ears and made her heart jump in her chest.

Eyes wide, she began to run, slowly. More cracking of branches and animal noises surrounded her. Making her feet move faster, caring not any longer for the gown, one of her best, with fabrics imported from afar. Her heart beating a million times a minute. Her breath making her throat raspy as she desperately tried to find some source, some landmark that she was on the right path home. A growl from the front made her dart off quickly to the left into the deepest part of the forest.

Stumbling, she quickly regained her balance and kept moving. Continually running, losing a slipper in the process, tears streaming down her face. The noises had stopped. She stopped, looking around and clinging to a tree for safety, to catch her wind, to try to figure out what to do next.

Then another snap, so close. No God! Save me! She was off again... This time running even quicker. Hands lifting her skirts high above her knees, she felt the savage branches tearing at her skin and clothing.

Hours passed as this unknown assailant hunted her. Hearing the nearly inhuman growls and the nearness of the predator, seemingly maneuvered against the noises of the night, when this one was certain she would hear it, feel it deep in her soul. With only a few moments reprieve interspersed with running for her life.

During one of those moments, she felt something encase her ankle and started to run, but fell face first into the thick undergrowth of the forest. She could barely see lights up ahead, presumably from the castle where she resided with her Father and Mother. If only the guards would hear her cries. But, what if this individual would kill her before they got there. It would be best to wait for the perfect opportunity. Then she felt the hot breath on the back of her neck and the clawed hand on her wrist. Her gown was being shredded violently. Ribbons and lace tearing into her bosom as it was heaved from her body. Being tossed about to allow this transgressor easier access to rid her body of all fabric.

Blood seeped over her knees from cuts on her thighs. Then roughly her wrists were brought, hands torn and screaming from painful cuts and scratches, together. The ribbon pulled from her hair was used to cinch them together. She was terrified to open her eyes... and as she began to... another piece of fabric was tied about her head cutting off all chance of sight. Pulled to her feet violently by the ribbon bindings, unable to see, even if she wished for it. Her tiptoes on the earth were the only thing keeping her from loosing all time and sense of things. Her hearing heightened, she could hear labored, lustful breathing.

Tying off the wrists to something far above her head she heard the man step back – but she was still hanging. Curse the trees that she loved so much. Curse them for being an aid in this night’s terror!

Then she felt the sting, on her inner thigh and the inhuman growl ‘open’. Shivering and whimpering, her knees slowly opened with which the only response was another guttural noise from her attacker.

Hands plied into her breasts, claws digging into the usual smooth and perfect globes. ‘Mine.’ She wanted to scream, ‘Someone, please.. Help me!’. Before the words could leave her throat, her mouth was filled with a piece of material. Turning, squirming against the restraints holding her in the air she nearly lost all control and then the second sharp sting was felt on her bottom. Oh dear god it felt like a flogger. ‘No. it couldn’t be, it couldn’t be Him!’

Her squirming subsides and she gives over to the fact that she is helpless, at the whims of a ‘beast’. Feeling her chest being pressed up against the harsh bark of a tree, she cried against the gag and her body shook. Then the clawed hand ripped at her most private parts. Violated, explored. Before long she was wet, despite the terror. She had desires. She had fantasies. She wanted to come. She wanted to be taken. Spreading her legs further showing that she was now willing – willing to whomever, whatever was manhandling her such as it were.

An arm on her stomach, a hot body pressed behind her... She was moved so that her ass was sticking up and back.... The ‘beasts’ member throbbing against her slit. Suddenly her hands were free, but still bound at the wrists, she fell forward onto his arm and was settled slowly to the ground, on her knees. His words burning through her ears ‘stay’.

Hands on hips, tearing into the flesh. Another scream against the gag, a scream of wanton lust. With that, he entered her. The length filling her completely and pressing into her. Taking her. She knew that member and was intimately familiar with it. Whimpering, she didn’t understand, why hunting her in the forest was exciting. As that thought flickered through her mind, his cock was pounding into her body. Her hips moving of their own accord. Her own senses wavering in the presence of an orgasm beginning to ride up through her body.

Primal groans and grunts were heard, before he pulled out, and pulled her up by her hair. Taking out the material acting as a gag and barking ‘quiet’.

She was moving, tripping and being pulled back up by two strong hands and then felt her body being thrown forward, over a fallen log. Moss that had begun to grow, the only salvation against the hard, rotting bark and her sensitive raw breasts.

The ‘beast’ repositioned himself behind her.. Not at the regular hole, but her other – unexplored and ‘virginal’ rose bud. Biting her bottom lip, so as not to scream, she almost prayed she had the gag back in her mouth.

With one quick thrust, he was in, and the pain dizzied her. He had stopped and waited as she willed herself to relax, just at that moment, he began fucking her again. Rutting like an animal, in and out. Each time he pulled out almost all of the way then rammed himself back into her. Hand tangled in her long red hair. Pulling her head back with each thrust in. Grunting and groaning. She whimpering, feeling the heat rise again, feeling the world twist and spin around her. She cried out, as the orgasm hit her. A powerful lustful cry, driven by animalistic urges. Her hips slamming back to meet his; toes curling into the ground as he began to take her harder and harder. Slapping her ass with every press inward. Until he also was grunting as his seed spilt into her – filling her. With that, his shaft was gone. She felt alone. Abandoned, until a gentle, large hand was soft on the back of her neck, undoing the blindfold and lifting her to his arms. She didn’t dare open her eyes. And, he was moving with her. That was the last thought she had until she woke, her eyes fluttering open. She was clean, in a nightgown, and she saw the vague shadow of her lover, slipping from her chambers, a rose lying on the pillow next to her bed with a small note.

“Next Week. I hunt again.”

She smiled to herself, rolled over, pulling the coverings around her chin and slept deeply.