The Hunt

Story Info
Predator-prey sex in the forest.
1.3k words
3.88
6.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaede
Schaede
28 Followers

Like a whisper she glided through the forest, her feet flicking from step to step. She made no move to look back over her shoulder, though she knew she was being hunted.

Her breasts gleamed in the moonlight, sweat trickling down to drop unnoticed in the dirt. It was nearing midnight, she had been fleeing him for hours now. Every time she thought she was free, he would appear again.

A branch slashed across her cheek, drawing several drops of blood, but she ignored it as well. She slowed as a large oak came into sight, and angled her flight to slip behind it.

As her bare back pressed against the rough bark, she drew in gasping breaths. All that covered her toned skin was a simple piece of cloth about her waist. She had no weapons save for her knife.

Ghostly laughter arose in the dark, and her eyes narrowed. He was mocking her, she who had been so proud of her woodland skills. Now prey for this...this MALE!

Arrogant pride swelled up within her, and she straightened her back, her nipples standing erect and glistening. Her eyes scanned the trees for him, but she could find nothing. No trace of the hunter.

A whistling cut off abruptly, and searing pain swept through her arm. She looked down to find his arrow embedded in the tree beside her. The sharp metal of the head had sliced her arm.

The wound throbbed as her blood flowed and dripped, staining her arm. Eyes narrowed she lifted it, licking slowly across her wrist. The coppery tang of her blood flowed across her taste buds as the scent of it filled her nostrils.

She glared in the direction the arrow had come from, her nostrils flaring. She was tired of running from this man. No male should be able to treat her like this! With a growl she pulled at the knife bound to her waist, the silver gleaming sharply in the moonlight.

Stepping forward, she began to move in his direction, slowly at first, but with increasing speed. Lips bared in a snarl of fury she ran, the foliage slapping against her bare skin. A whistle sounded through the night and his arrow was tearing away the flimsy cloth covering her waist.

Not even caring the naked woman kept her charge, coming ever closer to the filthy male that had done this to her. As she sprang past a tree he was suddenly there, his bow swinging around to crash into her taut belly.

The breath whooshed from her as she stumbled into a roll, dirt and leaves covering her back as she came back to her feet. Then he was tossing the bow out of the way, a smirk on his lips as she lifted her little knife to bring against him.

With a ravening howl of fury she was on him, her teeth tearing as his shoulder as his strong arms wrapped around her, causing her ribs to creak painfully. Her teeth gouged his skin and drew his blood, and her tongue lapped at the wound.

Her erect nipples were pressed into his chest, and she could feel his erect cock pressing against her. He was as aroused as she was by the hunt, though she would never admit it to him.

She felt her back crash against a tree, and she was forced to release his neck. Blood stained her lips and tongue as she snarled wordlessly at him. Then his lips were on her breast and she let out a gasping shudder. His tongue flicked against her like a whip, even as his teeth sent sharp pains through her.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, squeezing against his ribs and side, making him grunt in pain. Using what handholds she could find, she drove the heels of her feet against the back of his legs, causing him to fall onto his back.

Her sharp nails slashed across his face and tore at his shirt, baring his chest. The pale skin gleamed in the moonlight as she leaned down, licking the wound on his face. A grimace of his lips, and his hands were roughly squeezing her ass, eliciting a whimper from her.

Nails like steel scraped down his chest, leaving little red scratches, as her hand found the top of his pants. Without a second thought she was tearing them apart, allowing his cock to spring free.

A gleam of moisture at the head and she shivered bodily. Her hand slapped his face as he looked at her atop him, staring at her naked flesh. Her blood was boiling in her veins and her breath came in soft pants.

Her hand grasped him tightly as she spun, lowering herself to his face. She could feel the rough stubble of his chin rubbing her tender flesh, even as his tongue slipped inside her.

Panting faster she lowered her head to his cock, licking slowly up and down the erect shaft. Her breath came rapidly from her nostrils as she closed her lips on him, swirling her tongue around the swollen head. A muffled squeal came from her lips as she felt him bite down on her sensitive clit, causing her to shudder atop him.

Slowly she took him down her throat, licking and teasing every inch of his shaft with her tongue. His balls hung just below, tight and filled with need. Delicately her fingers fondled them, stroking and teasingly lightly.

Then her orgasm was rushing to meet her, and she gasped as her lips finally freed themselves from his cock. Her silver hair cascaded down her back as her head went back, a low throaty moan building and filling the dark night.

Her body trembling, she moved from him to lay back, pulling her hunter on top of her. The blood from his wounds smeared across her breasts as she pulled him into her.

As his lips crushed against hers, she quivered to feel his thick shaft plunging into her hot depths. She moaned with aching need into his mouth, her delicate tongue flicking past his lips to dance across his.

Slowly he filled her with his cock, pinning her there on the forest floor. His strong rough hands slid up her thighs, the calluses scraping her tender skin.

She was beyond caring as he took her, plunging himself repeatedly inside her. Her gasps began to get urgent as he broke the kiss to bite her neck, and she could scent the blood on his.

With a gasping scream she bit him, forcing her teeth closed as her entire being exploded into an intense orgasm. Her hot walls clamped down around his shaft like a vice, and she could feel him stiffen as his hot seed splashed into her.

The hot wet feeling of him burned inside her, and her fingers clawed in the dirt as another orgasm rushed upon her. Then she was unable to do anything but lay back and pant, as he pulled away.

She stared up at the stars above, her fingers slipping down to her swollen lips to softly touch herself. She could feel the slick mixture of her fluids and his, and a shiver ran through her. As she lifted the finger to her lips, she could hear him gather his bow and then he was gone, leaving her.

The radiance of the full moon washed over the clearing, bathing her body in silvery light. As her breathing began to come normally, a smile came to her lips and she pulled herself to her feet.

Feeling a bit bruised, she began the slow walk back to her camp and a change of clothes, her thighs slowly beginning to moisten with the remains of her encounter. The entire way, a smile on her lips as she licked her fingers.

Schaede
Schaede
28 Followers