The Hunt: An Alley Whore

Story Info
A demon visits a church before murdering a whore.
4.2k words
4.06
29.4k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,341 Followers

Thanks for the strong response. I really do appreciate everything you do for me. It gives me something to look forward too. Please keep up the strong responses!

The night had grown cold while I was inside. It was past time to find a place to spend the evening. Pulling my coat up closer around my body I started navigating the now deserted streets. I knew where I was headed now. It was Tuesday night and I had an appointment to keep. I had promised him I would return soon.

My feet brought me to the Church of Cross and Crown and I stopped at the entrance for a long moment with my hand held out. It was probably just old cautions taking hold again, it was stupid of me to hesitate there but I did in memory of the days of old. I still remember when paladins would attack any demon who dared step onto hallowed ground. I also remember when humans had faith so strong it hurt to stand in their presence. Those days were over I thought with a sigh and started across the grass.

The grounds were well kept and beautiful. For a people who no longer believed in their stories they certainly held them in high respect. The first place I headed was the church itself walking to the doors and finding them locked tight. Slowly I turned around looking for people. There was a light in what I guessed was normally used as a Sunday School class room and I let my steps carry me there.

I found the room already filled and I was the last to arrive. I wish I could honestly claim I had done this intentionally, I could tell by a nervous pang that the priest, an elderly black man named Father Jayes thought I had. The room had frozen at my entrance, all eyes focused on me in confusion and welcome. "Hello again." I said breaking the stasis.

"Hello again." Father Jayes responded quickly as if trying to keep me placated. I took my seat silently and then looked around the room. There was an elderly couple strong of bond and stronger of faith sitting to my right hand in hand. They were happy together and even more that others came to share their faith. Understand that I can only guess what it really was, I don't know what faith feels like. I know who God is and it takes most of the fun out of faith when you know. What I felt from them was the same feeling I remember from the clergy and their warriors. A firm solid feeling rooted in nothing, a desire to connect the unnconneted. Another of the beautiful things that only a human mind is capable of.

To my left sat William Thorn. I knew him from his relations to Shinku as a student. I hadn't known of his ties to the church. I let my eyes linger a little longer on him than I should and caught his challenging gaze quickly. He didn't know who I was or what I was, if he had I think he would have attacked me on the spot. Even without that knowledge I know he felt something. He was curious and his power began to gather beneath the surface before I looked away.

Opposite William sat a woman with her child. Her name was Shiri I quickly gathered from the thoughts of those around me. It's amazing how many answers you get just by turning your eyes. Sometimes I think that humans have started to learn their powers, then I remember it's just a reflex. All intelligent beings communicate mind to mind. They only speak because it's easier. It's nothing special, nothing sacred, not a gift of God or curse from the Devil. Every thinking sentient being can do it.

She had her child out of wedlock and now attended the Church regularly. Scared straight, more like scared stupid in my opinion but it wasn't asked, not aloud anyway. Another woman sat next to her, she must have been of little importance, nobody much thought of her so my eyes moved to he was opposite me.

Father Nigel Azi Jayes was the man sitting opposite of me. He was the only reason I had really come tonight and he was excited to see me. In reality agitated at my presence might be closer to what he actually felt. He was dressed conservatively in light blue dress shirt and black slacks. His Crucifix hung outside his shirt on a slender golden chain.

"Let us start." I knew he was pausing before he did so I nodded to urge him on. I don't know if he saw it but he did continue speaking. "Today we are going to study Luke 8:27 through :33." Each of the others present had a Bible before them, some like the old couple had brought their own but most were using the provided. In front of me sat no Bible, which I realized was probably the reason it was the only remaining seat. I looked from left to right searching for an unguarded book and found none.

I felt her physically before I sensed her and it gave me a jump I'm sure they all noticed. It was just a little girl, Shiri's daughter struggling to hold a Bible over her head in her tiny hands. My first impulse was to pick her up in my arms and hold her close for as long as I could. I wanted to whisper her name to her, though she had never heard it before and wasn't likely to hear it ever again. Her name was Feylina, I know because when she was born for the first time two hundred years ago I was her father. I can hear angels gasp even when they are concealed from human eyes.

My second impulse was absolute terror that I couldn't hold her. She wasn't mine in this life, she had been taken from me and would never be mine again. I snatched the Book a little rougher than I had intended and then shooed her off. I couldn't stand her presence. Quickly I started looking through the Bible for the mentioned verses.

I felt Father Jayes's pleasure and fear mingle into something bittersweet and pungent as my eyes sped over the verses in question. It was my story, when I had met the Christ, it hadn't taken Nigel long at all to find that verse. I didn't have time to think of the possibilities of what this could mean before he started speaking again.

"I chose this verse this week for several reasons. First I chose it because I had a personal experience that left me in need of comfort. I needed to be reminded that God cares for all of his children. The second reason I chose this verse was because we concentrate so much on the Death that sometimes we forget that The Lord Jesus Christ did things with his life and this is just one of them." He said. I adjusted slightly in my seat to keep Feylina in my sight. She was called Lulu now. I watched her tiny fingers trace the lines of text on the page in imitation of the rest of us. I think I felt a tear in my eye.

"I will start with the first verse then each of you in turn will read starting ay my left." Father Jayes said. "If you do not wish to read you may pass to the next." I don't know if he expected me to read, but I didn't. He may have been waiting for me to add my own knowledge to the tale, I don't know if he suspected he was actually speaking to Legion. I know his eyes rested heavily on me and he had a feeling of pleasure when I skipped on reading. I wonder if he put some special significance to my not reading.

"Now this is just a single example of the Lord's power to banish evil from our world and from our lives." Father Jayes said. "But before I start telling you how I think I would like to hear what your opinions are." I knew my opinion. I was tricked. Well I made a mistake. He didn't do anything but I spent one thousand six hundred fifty two years two hundred eleven days paying for that mistake so I'm a little bitter.

"I think it shows that the power of good triumphs over evil." Shiri said in the timid voice of uncertainty. It certainly showed that someone not in their right minds make poor decisions.

"Yes it shows that but what does it show about Jesus specifically?" Father Jayes prompted. I knew what he wanted to hear, it was close enough to true as well I answered him.

"It shows that Jesus had mercy even on his worst enemies. He would never kill, not even those who would kill him." I said sullenly. "He was prepared even then to give his life to his enemies." He had given me a chance to kill him right then. If I had wanted to do so I could have ended it.

Nigel nodded sagely but there was a frown in his heart that gave me a new strength. I was trying hard not to feed on him but his feelings were just so rich that I had to let it fill me if only for a minute. "Yes that is it. See Jesus was completely selfless, his greatest concern was not his own happiness but that of those around him." He said. What's even worse is that he believed that. In reality the Christ was tempting death, what a victory it would have been to be revived after falling against a demon. If I hadn't been so busy feeding my ego things might have changed. Being crucified made him into The Martyr if I'd killed him he probably would have been forgotten. Yeah I'm very bitter about that. Very bitter.

I could see it as if it was happening again in my mind. The way we had begged for his mercy and had it granted. Feeling of being spread out throughout the swine. There were already hundreds of us at that time. Voices screaming in his mind to work our will and driving him and ourselves insane in the process. Together were too much for a man to control since we had yet to unite into a single consciousness. Separately we couldn't even guide a pig to grass. I died that day and I went to Hell not for my sins but for my failures.

Satan tortured us from the moment we entered his realm for every time we had denied him. The punishments were meant to fit the crimes, I think payback's a bitch rings truer. He visited things against us that had never been committed before.

I came back to reality when I saw the room was empty other than Nigel, his wife Jenna and their child Jayzen.

"Why did you choose that verse?" I asked still shaking away the visions playing behind my eyelids.

"Seemed appropriate." Father Jayes replied. He was scared again, just a nagging fear at the moment but it was growing. It leapt when I slammed the Bible shut before me. I think he would have run if he hadn't had his wife and child in the room. His heart was racing and his muscles tensed, there was also his delicious fear filling me and seeping into every inch of my being. "Jenna, take Jayzen and get out."

I growled sharply under my breath but when I spoke again my voice was smooth and even. "I do not understand why you still think of me as a threat. I have done nothing." Jenna had clutched her child close to her breast trying to keep the babe from looking at me. For his part Jayzen was squirming and wriggling against her to get another look at me, giggling happily the whole time. I winced slightly at the pain from the child's pure joy. Children.

I still remembered saving the child, the first time Jenna had looked on my true form her body had gone weak and she'd dropped the child. I reached out with my power and held the child up until she was ready to hold it again. I was still a demon though, I was still the bad guy. Humans.

If I had known what Nigel was about to say before he said it I probably would have broken my promise to him. I think I would have torn his lungs out and crushed the air from them by hand. That's what it felt like for me. "LEAVE THIS PLACE DEMON!" It felt like a knife thrust into my chest and slowly twisted. It wasn't his faith, it had strengthened since our first meeting but it was still far short of having any effect. I couldn't believe he was so anxious to be rid of me, and that he wouldn't just ask me. I would have complied. Instead this attack, harmless as it was, hurt. As humans say, it was the thought that counted.

I had to fight to keep myself from breaking my word. I felt my human guise melt away effortlessly revealing my black skin and bat like wings. It wasn't my true form, I'm not even certain I have one. This was the form I was most comfortable in, when I stop thinking on my current shape I slip back into this form. "He was right about you and none of us truly understood. Humans really are sheep." I felt my wings stretching outwards grazing the low ceiling then wrapping around my body. I briefly noted my torn clothing littering the floor. That gets expensive. "You hold no power over me mortal but I will go."

Turning away from him, not trusting myself if he were to speak again I walked from the room and out onto the grass. I threw back my head and roared spilling my rage into the open night. Their fear doubled and young Jayzen started crying. He was afraid I thought for a moment to give him a real concept of the feeling then roared again.

"Asylum!" I heard my name called from high above. I leapt into the air and soared to meet the voice.

"Raphael." I spoke the angel's name when I saw him gliding over the church. I moved to circle with him far enough away to be considered safe. It was as much for my comfort as his, I was still unarmed but in his left hand he gripped a silver Havena, the blades forged for the armies of heaven. "Why are you here?"

"Leave them." Raphael said plainly.

"I am doing no harm, let me speak and get away from me." I responded. He was annoyed. I was enjoying the feeling of wind rushing through my hair and over my bare flesh, it had been weeks since I had flown.

"Lord Jehovah demands it." Raphael repeated. I felt his will harden readying for an attack.

I laughed and felt his ego shrink at my response. His will was steeled further by my action though. I wondered for a moment of the humans below could see us circling and conversing over their heads. "If he demands, if he desires, if he wants let him come himself. I will not be threatened by third stringers. Get away from me." Raphael circled closer but when I met his gaze he stopped and we both backed away from each other.

Most angels are so confident they would never dream of backing away from a battle, particularly not in the name of their lord. Raphael was hesitant to attack me, he must have remembered me from before. I am the only being ever to defy the Triumvirate and survive but that was two millennia ago. "What do you want with them?" He asked. He was stalling but it was an honest question, it just wasn't something he would have asked if he thought I was easy prey.

"I want to understand why they follow, well you I suppose. We both know that what they envision as God is inaccurate."

Raphael nodded. "We could answer that for you. You should have asked us, we understand them." He was still stalling. If he knew that without my sixth spirit I was little more than human I doubt we would be conversing.

"You know I am not welcome in Heaven."

"Things are changing." Was that what this was all about, did he need me? I continued to circle in the air easily. It felt wonderful to be amongst the stars again, I had forgotten the beauty these angels had produced. I think the humans surpassed them thousand fold in their mimicry, there is nothing like looking down at a city from above. Stars come in but one color but cities, cities are like rainbows shattered for better observation.

"I do not desire a treaty. I stand where I always have for myself."

"It will soon come that there are no neutral's Legion. There will only be those who are with us and those who are against us."

"Then I look forward to ripping your wings from your body. Is it true you will become human if I tear them from you?" Raphael reddened and considered attacking. The anger was so pure and so exquisite. I had long forgotten that angels were capable of such pure unconfused emotions. It was the first time I had seen one in better than a century. "Raphael if the time comes that I must fight against the angels again then so be it. I have endeavored hard to stay clear of your conflicts and have not aligned myself with Samael nor with Satan. I have fought only the battles brought to me. Yes it was me who killed Beneketh. He attacked my host, I do not know why nor do I care. I have slain many demons. I was the one who sent Baal back into Hell. Leave me be I have nothing for you. These are my humans for now."

"There will be few left soon. Your claim will be contested by many. Not least of all by those who named them." I paused thinking quickly. I didn't know what Father Nigel Azi Jayes's name was, nor that of his wife nor child. It hadn't occurred to me until he mentioned it. Raphael didn't wait for my response. He left me to my thoughts and soared off into the night.

I wanted to follow him, I wanted to know what The God was planning but I didn't give chase. I couldn't defeat him, I couldn't make him answer me and he wouldn't just tell me. I watched him fly away into the night. I considered going back to the people below but they had gone. I guess they really couldn't see us. I glided home lazily enjoying the feeling and the sensations.

I needed something special tonight though, a ripe kill to wash that rage from my system. Something decadent, their deaths are always so much more rewarding. An innocent just doesn't scream quite like a kindred spirit, I already knew what I was searching for when beat my leathery wings and took off.

She was dressed in a pink plaid miniskirt that barely covered her pink thong when I spotted her. Ankle socks and gleaming black Oxfords beneath and a pair of golden pigtails that bobbed every time she moved. Her lips were painted fire engine red, offsetting her ocean blue eyes and pale skin amazingly. I don't she saw me before she felt me behind her. Arms wrapped around her barely five foot frame grasping her hardly handful sized breasts through a nearly transparent blouse knotted above her naval.

Her initial reaction was surprise, pleasant surprise I might add. She was almost mooning as she leaned back into my chest. "Hey they're big boy. I have to charge you for that, more if you want to do more than feel." Reaching back she reached her fingers around my shaft stroking slowly.

"Oh I want way more than just a touch." She pressed back against me again, wriggling her hips against my groin. "I want you to die." I finished squeezing her breasts as hard. Her surprise quickly turned to anger as she squeezed with one hand and turned to slap me with the other.

I didn't move at all. Instead I let her experience first hand what her strength was compared to my own. Her emotions slowly shifted again as she realized that I wasn't human. She saw my wings, my tail whipping slowly behind me. She was beating me with all her might, doing little more than bruising her hands while she pummeled my chest. A crooked smile started to creep across my face as she slowed her assault then turned to rum.

Snatching her by the wrist and lifted her easily into the air. Without any effort I flung her into a pair of trashcans dumping the refuse in one direction and her body in another. "What's your name?" There was no response other than a pained moan.

She turned towards me, or rather where I'd been only a moment before but I was gone. When she turned again I was standing there only a few inches from her face, my nose nearly pressed against hers with an emptied trash bag in my hands. She turned to run and I threw it over her head cinching it tight.

I watched her expression, perfectly mimicked in the plastic clinging to her face. It was easy to bat her hands down, keep her from freeing herself as she continued to thrash and fight. The plastic slid farther into her mouth with each desperate gasp for air. It wasn't until she'd nearly stopped moving that I thrust a finger through the bag letting her suck in just enough air to remain conscious. "Listen to me girl and maybe you'll live. Do you want to live?" Even through her sobs she managed to shake her head drawing another breath. "Then do exactly as I say. Strip." Her hands moved behind her back fumbling for the clip holding her skirt on. It took her almost a minute to unclasp it and but only a second more to tear her white lace panties off. Her blouse was ripped open, buttons shooting in every direction as the knot came undone. I released the bag letting her fall to the ground with a thud. "Bra too." I wasn't even watching her at the moment, instead pushing the trash around searching for something. "What's your name?"

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,341 Followers
12