The Hunt Ch. 03-04

Story Info
The game begins. Will she be found?
4k words
4.31
40.1k
11

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
111 Followers

03. Going for it.

The week following the meeting with Angel, Ashley had difficulty concentrating on her studies. She just could not keep her mind off Angel and her Hunt project.

Later in the club she confronted Christie about this, and Christie confirmed that she had introduced her to Angel. And that she had joined activities from this company before, and that she thought it was a reputable business.

A week after having the discussion in the car she called Angel again, and told her simply, "I'm in."

The following weeks were possibly even more torturous for Ashley. Her flatmates even asked her why she was so absent minded. She asked for some more shifts at the Midnight Bluez, just to keep her mind off the Hunt project. Her flatmates knew Ashley was dancing, training and performing, and that the year-end exams were taking place, so they did not ask further.

Ashley was also wondering whether she had made the right decision. She had decided for herself that prostitution is similar to a one-night-stand where you do not get to choose your partner, actually Angel told her that this would involve multiple partners, and multiple days and nights. Orgies and group sex were a major part of the event. And that did worry her quite a bit, how to deal with that. Could she distance herself from what all those men were going to do to her?

Two weeks after her exams were finished the project started. Ashley told her friends that she was going to her family for a vacation, and that she would be out of touch for the time being. She left home that Friday evening, went to the metro station where they had met before, and was picked up by the same car as before.

Angel greeted her, and when she got on the car she noticed three other young women sitting in the car as well, all looking a bit nervous. Everyone was well dressed, as if they were going on a date. They were driven to a small nearby airfield, and were led to a small plane.

When Ashley boarded the plane, she noticed the windows were blinded. Eleven women were on board already, she noticed there were no men. With the four of them and Angel the plane was almost full, just a few empty seats left. Ashley looked around the cabin. All young, good-looking women.

"Hey, Christie, you here!" Ashley exclaimed, seeing her club colleague.

"That's a coincidence!" Christie said, looking surprised as well. "I didn't expect you would actually sign up for this event."

Ashley sat down across the aisle from Christie, and soon after the plane left. The blinded windows left them with no idea where they were going, and it added to the general claustrophobic feeling of the small cabin. With their phones and watches kept by Angel they even did not know how long they were flying.

It turned out it was Christie's second time on this particular event, and that she had joined another event in the meantime as well. Having someone she knew around who had done this before gave Ashley a lot of confidence in the whole process, and made her feel a lot more secure. Christie told her not to be afraid, that the men would treat her well and that there were clear rules on what they could and could not do with the girls, and that overall she would likely have a lot of fun.

The flight lasted indeed not long, about an hour and a half total, Ashley estimated. When they got off the plane, the girls could just make up a forested area in the dim light of the moon. There were barely any lights on the landing strip, this was obviously a small private airfield. That client must be really rich, Ashley thought. And it was a lot warmer than at home, a rather hot and humid night.

"Here's the playing field," Angel said when they reached a tall fence. It must have been at least two meters tall, and in the darkness Ashley could just see the barbed wire on top.

"This fence is the border, this gate is the only gate where one can get in or out. The total area is just over ten hectares, that's a good twenty-five acres. There are trails everywhere, the main path from here leads to a cabin where you will be staying for the duration of the game. Everything you need is there.

"For each of you I have a bag here with your name on it, and a pair of shoes. Now please put all your clothes and other belongings in that bag and put on the provided shoes. The bag we will return to you when you leave. And don't forget to apply mosquito repellent."

And so the event started. A few minutes later there were fifteen naked women wearing just shoes busying themselves with bug spray, helping each other applying it to those hard to reach places that normally never need it. They all giggled a bit, feeling anxious, not being used to having to undress just like that out in the open.

When they were done Angel led the way to the cabin, their home for the next nine days.

A few minutes later they arrived. Ashley was surprised by what she saw inside. The ground floor was well furnished with sofas, a large kitchen with dining table, two large fridges and cupboards full of food.

On the first floor was the bedroom. A single large room, about half the size of the ground floor with the other half a roof terrace with lazy chairs for sunbathing.

But there was just one bed, Ashley realised with surprise. Basically just a very large mattress that was put on the floor, for the fifteen of them. When thinking of having to share that bed with fourteen other women, all nude to boot, it did not look that big to Ashley. This was going to be quite an adventure.

Angel gave a final briefing to the girls after arriving in the cabin, mainly to explain the rules of the game. The hunt had two sessions: two hours in the morning, ten to twelve, and then two hours in the afternoon, four to six. The men were limited to taking out three of them, the so-called "catch", but were allowed to play with any other girl they would find during the hunt. The catch of the morning session would be returned around three, in time to participate in the afternoon session again. The catch of the afternoon session would be returned between eleven and midnight.

Angel rounded up the briefing. "Ladies, it's time for me to leave you behind. Do try to sleep well, and remember the game starts tomorrow morning at ten. There is a clock in the kitchen. I will visit you every evening, if there are any problems do let me know. If you need anything, you can also let me know then. There is an emergency call button here in the cabin, please use it only when there is a real emergency. Sleep well, and enjoy the hunt tomorrow. And I've got to say it again: no tree climbing and hiding in trees, for safety reasons. We want to keep you all in once piece. Goodnight!"

And with that she left the cabin. After chatting for another half an hour the women all went to sleep.

04. The first day.

It was indeed quite full in the bed, but not too bad. Ashley had a good sleep, until the next morning, when Jennifer woke them all up for breakfast. It was just eight o'clock in the morning.

Christie told them, "The morning session of the game starts at ten, and you'd better leave an hour ahead to get to know the area a bit. You'll need it. There are plenty of places to hide but some are better than the others."

They all left before nine, and went their own ways, spreading out through the forest. Many large rocks with gaps big enough for a person to pass through, at times dense vegetation, and a small river crossed the terrain. The terrain was rugged, but had paths literally everywhere giving easy access to the whole area.correct quotation marks

A horn sounded to signal the start of the morning session. Ashley had been wandering around the area until the horn sounded, looking for a safe place to hide. When she heard the horn she quickly hid herself in some thick undergrowth. Bad idea with all those rough branches but it was too late to search for a better place, she should not have been so undecided earlier as she had spotted places better than this. The men were coming. Her heart was beating in her throat, hoping she would not be seen, as she had nowhere to run.

She heard the men walking around, mostly quite far from where she was.

Then suddenly she heard a man's voice saying, "Got one!", followed by the scream of a woman. And then more men's voices running towards where the girl had been found.

"It's a cutie!", "Nice catch!", "Good start of the day," they said.

Answered by screams like, "Let go!" and, "Get off of me!"

Ashley got really scared now. That did not sound good to her. Her mind started to imagine all kinds of bad things those guys could do to her, sure Angel had explained the rules the men had to abide to but with no-one watching how could she be sure they would follow those rules? And even within the imposed limits there were a lot of unpleasant things they could do to her... she shivered at the thought, and felt her heart beat even harder.

"Let's park her at the gate and see what more we can find," she heard a man say. All she could do was to keep very silent and hope they would not find her.

Time went on, and Ashley did not hear much. Just some voices in the distance but she could not make up what was going on. She must have been hiding there for at least an hour and a half, and was getting rather stiff and uncomfortable. But she had no chance to move, as suddenly two men were walking down the path right next to her bush. She held still, and could barely breathe.

And then when they passed by one of them suddenly said, "Hey, got you!"

She was found. The two men walked towards her. She could not move, could not do anything about it. She was scared stiff.

"Oh, look, she's playing dead," laughed the other man, while rubbing his hand over her the side of her body, down her buttocks and thigh, and back up again. "She feels good, man, nice and smooth skin, I love it."

Ashley shivered. Then he pushed his hand around her waist and lifted her out of the bushes. Ashley started to put up a fight but had no chance against the man's strong arms. He put her on her feet, then pulled her arms behind her and quickly handcuffed her. He remained standing behind her, arm around her waist to prevent her from running away. Not that she could run well, being handcuffed and stiff from lying in hiding.

"She looks cute," he said.

"Sure she does," said the other man, scanning her naked body from top to toe. "Nice tits," he added, cupped one in his hand, massaged it and pinched her nipple.

Ashley now started to protest, and tried to break loose, but with her hands cuffed she could not really do much other than amuse the men with her struggles.

The one behind her used his other arm to feel her other breast, and confirmed, "Sure they're nice, a great hand full."

Then he said to his friend, "What shall we do with her? We have three hot sluts already waiting for us at the gate, but we also still have some time left. The game ain't over yet."

"True, we have our quota already. Maybe time for some warming up, what do you think?"

"Sure, I'd love to get a better feel of that hot body," the man holding her said, and rubbed his hands roughly all over her body, giving her a hard pinch in her nipples, and feeling her pussy. The other man joined the action, she felt now four hands touching her all over her body. Ashley felt very violated, this was a totally new experience to her. She did not know these men, yet they just grabbed her and started touching her, completely ignoring her protests. She then felt a finger trying to enter her pussy, and tried to close her legs.

"She's pretty dry, we have to work a bit harder," the first man said, and started sucking her nipples. She tried to move away from his mouth, fighting against the invasion of her body. But the men were strong and with her hands cuffed behind her back she was rather powerless against them.

Ashley actually started to feel aroused a bit, even though she was scared and did not really like being touched and sucked like that, and she definitely did not like the idea of getting turned on by what she considered as being raped. Yet she clearly felt herself getting moist. Why did she get aroused by these strangers' abuse? It just did not make sense to her.

The men continued to touch her body, sucking her nipples, and when they found out she had become wet they also started to finger her. Ashley felt disgusted, she continued to try to wrestle her out of the men's grasp, yet at the same time her body became highly aroused.

"Lovely body. Now go down on your knees, bitch, time you start doing something useful instead of just standing there and being pretty," said the first man, and he pushed her down to the ground.

He opened his fly, and a hard cock jumped out, right in front of Ashley's face. She did not do anything, just looked at it with big eyes.

"You know what to do, bitch, some action please, what you waiting for? Just open your mouth and start sucking already!"

He grabbed her by her hair, and placed her head in position. Ashley swallowed, then slowly opened her mouth. Just at that moment the horn sounded, signalling the end of the morning session.

"Damn, time's up," the man said, stepping back and pushing his dick back in his pants. "You're one lucky bitch, I'm looking forward to finding you again this afternoon, then you won't be so lucky." They helped her back up on her feet, removed the handcuffs, gave her a final smack on the ass and walked off.

Ashley made her way back to the cabin, still shaking from the morning's experience. What would have happened to her if they found her earlier? And when the horn sounded they simply stopped, and even nicely helped her get up. She shook her head and walked on. It was a bizarre experience.

Back in the cabin Christie was already busy preparing lunch for the girls. "Hi Ashley, how was your first day? It seems you managed to hide well. Emily for one wasn't so lucky, she got caught. No idea who else got caught but I do know they got their quota," she told, apparently being in an upbeat mood.

Ashley did not reply at first, she just sat down, looking a bit dazed. With a soft voice she said, "I was found in the end, they touched me all over and were about to have me give them a blow job but then the horn sounded and let me go. It was actually pretty scary, having no idea what they would do to me, if they had found me earlier maybe..." She looked down at the table, not knowing what to do or where to look. She still couldn't get used to being naked all the time, nor to have all those naked women around her.

Christie smiled and explained, "As you just experienced, there are rules. They can take out only three of us, and when the horn has sounded they have to keep their hands off the rest of us. They have some more rules, including no anal sex, no inflicting physical damage, must return the girls on time, and some more. I'm sure Angel told you already. And those rules are enforced strictly by the host, whom we only know as William, and hunters have been removed for not following them I have heard. If you find anyone breaking the rules you can complain about it to Angel."

This made Ashley feel a bit more secure, but even with the rules there were definitely many things that they COULD do to her.

The rest of the girls returned one by one, most of them looking confused. None said much. Judith and Jennifer, both having been here before, started to help Christie with lunch preparations while the rest of the women just sat down at the table.

The twelve of them ate silently, impressed by the first morning's experience. After lunch they started talking again, sharing experiences, making fun of how the hunters could not find them even when standing close by, and trying to laugh off the stress.

Time flew, and just when they were about to leave and hide themselves the front door opened and Angel, dressed in a low cut, backless, white summer dress, stepped in with the three missing girls. The girls looked a bit worn out, and obviously had had a shower before being sent back to the playing fields as their hairs were still wet.

Angel looked sexy in that dress, Ashley thought. But a bit weird to have her dressed while the rest of the ladies were all walking around stark naked. Now with Angel walking on flat sandals, no heels, Ashley realised she was actually rather short. Slim built with a rather small bosom, she was obviously not wearing a bra as Ashley could make up the shape of her nipples in the sheer fabric of the dress. Her straight auburn hair fell to just over her shoulders, and her narrow face was finely built with beautiful brown eyes, her skin lightly tanned.

Angel started talking, "Hello, girls. As this was the first round, I've joined Emily, Phoebe and Janet to say hi to you all. I hope you had a good lunch and a rest, as it's about time to set off again. Tonight around dinner time I will come again and have some more time for you, and from tomorrow onwards I will visit you every evening. Everyone OK?"

"Fine," it sounded from all.

"Fantastic, now get going, the hunters are coming soon, and are eagerly waiting for the signal to go hunt again. And of course I should be out of this area before they get in," Angel said. Ashley and the other girls left the cabin and dispersed over the land, while Angel walked back to the entrance.

Just when the signal sounded, Ashley had found herself a perfect hiding spot: behind some thick bushes there was a hidden gap in between two large rocks, and a few meters down a niche to the right where she could comfortably stand, completely out of sight. It was just too small to allow her to sit down so she had to stand leaning against the rock. From the entrance you could even barely see that there was a niche at the back, so a hunter just looking behind the bush would see an empty rock chamber and hopefully not investigate further.

This session she was lucky, none of the men came even near her hideout, they were hunting in other parts of the area. The niche was also large enough for her to move a bit, and keep her muscles from getting stiff and sore.

When the horn signalled the end of the afternoon hunt, she crawled out of her nice, and walked back to the cabin.

When she came back to the cabin Ashley noticed that again three girls were missing. Jennifer, Sarah and Eva were not there for dinner, presumably caught by the hunters. Ashley started to feel a bit more relaxed overall, and started to feel less awkward without clothes. The only pieces of clothing provided were a few aprons for safety while cooking. Again Christie was busying herself with the food, chatting lively about the day's events with Phoebe, whose help she had enlisted.

Ashley watched the girls move around the kitchen, preparing dinner. Phoebe caught her eye before, when she came back with Angel. She was about as tall as herself, but slightly bigger built with a pair of nice round breasts, a good size larger than her own, but not as big as Christie's. A firm round ass, toned legs and arms, the trademarks of a dancer. Auburn coloured curly hair, large brown eyes, and a round face. Having nothing better to do she just watched the two girls moving around, their breasts swinging a bit with their movements.

Judith in the meantime told the girls about what to expect when caught. Which boiled down to: being taken to the entrance, where you had to wait handcuffed to a pole until the end of the hunting session. Then the caught girls, the men would refer to them as "the catch", would be taken with them to their nearby accommodation. Having arrived the girls would get some really high heels to wear instead of their outdoor shoes, and had to serve lunch or dinner, followed usually by an orgy. The ones caught for the evening session would first have to give an erotic show.

i_would
i_would
111 Followers
12