The Hunter

Story Info
He sights, he prepares, he takes.
10.5k words
4.36
76.8k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four occupants of the late model, 4 wheel drive vehicle, got out and stretched their limbs. They breathed in the clear mountain air, briefly admired the scenery and began to unpack their hiking equipment from the trunk. It was late afternoon in mid-summer and they felt the warm air, despite being in the mountains. All four had experience and were looking forward to three days hiking.

Harry Chalmers and his Vietnamese wife Kim had been married for 18 months. They often walked the mountains together. Their Best man, Marty, was the most experienced of the group, having hiked in various countries. Kim's friend Anh, recently arrived from Vietnam, made up the party. She had never previously hiked in the USA. However, she had spent days in the forest in her native country and was well practiced at walking considerable distances.

Anh had come to the United States to study. She had a two year visa and was enrolled at a community college. Kim, who had lived in the US since she was 10, had agreed to look after Anh during her stay. Their mothers had been friends back in Vietnam. Anh was a shy girl, even in her native Vietnam, so she appeared very quiet and reserved to Kim. However, she had a steely resolve and when she decided on a course of action she would not be dissuaded. Thus she had travelled to a foreign country to further her education.

Kim's father was American and her mother Vietnamese. He had been working in Saigon and had met and married Kim's mother, before moving them all back to the US to commence a new job. Kim was a slender, attractive young woman, with wavy shoulder length hair. She had met Harry at College, when aged 18 and they married two years later.

Harry was a tall, good looking young man. At 6 foot he was a full eight inches taller than Kim. Despite his looks he considered himself very fortunate to land a girl so attractive. They were deeply in love and shared similar interests. Her mother would have preferred Kim to marry a Vietnamese boy, but she accepted Harry.

Harry and Marty had been friends since High School. They were athletic, played tennis together and competed up to State level. Both were competitive. Marty had many previous relationships, none of which lasted more than a few months He was viewed my many as arrogant, but Harry always dismissed this criticism of his friend. Harry was as loyal to Marty as he was to Kim.

Once they had unloaded all their gear and arranged their backpacks, the four set off into the mountains. The men were impressed that Anh carried as much as Kim, despite being shorter and slighter in build than her part European friend. Marty had his 22 caliber hunting rifle slung over his shoulder. He always took it with him when he went hiking and had it loaded in case he sighted some game or they came across an aggressive bear. It gave him a sense of security. He enjoyed the fact that it often caused unease among his tramping acquaintances, especially the women.

The weather forecast was for fine weather and they planned to wander the trails taking in the sights. The boys and Kim had done this a number of times previously and Marty, in particular, knew the trails very well. Both boys were in buoyant moods as they walked along in the late afternoon sun. The girls were a little more subdued for differing reasons.

Anh had only been in the US three weeks and was somewhat overawed by the experience. Being a bright, middle class, 22 year old from Saigon, she was familiar with a cosmopolitan lifestyle. However, any new country required adapting too. The food, the language, the customs, were all foreign to her. Kim had been very helpful with this, but it was much to take in.

"What do you think of our mountains?" Kim enquired.

"Beautiful and pleasing," Anh replied, limiting her response to English words she knew well.

"Yes, very pleasing," Kim said smiling, as they trailed the two young men.

This was the first time Anh had seen Kim smile since they first got into the car to travel to the mountains. She had wondered if something was wrong with her friend or maybe between her friend and her husband. They continued to walk in silence, listening to the men talk about which trails to take and where they would camp the night. Then Kim spoke in Vietnamese, which she knew the males had limited knowledge of.

"You must be wary of that one," Kim said indicating toward Marty.

"Why?" Anh replied, unsure why her friend would utter such a warning. Marty had been a gentleman since she had met him a week ago. Far more polite and non-threatening than some of the young men who she had encountered at the College.

"Just remain on your guard with all American boys," Kim said, deemphasizing Marty.

"Ok, Mum," Anh replied in English, with a smile. Kim was not telling her anything she did not already know. She was merely echoing her mother's parting advice. She smiled inwardly, feeling Kim was being over protective.

However Kim was not merely being protective of Anh, in regard to Marty. She derided herself inwardly for not having the guts to press on with her warning about him. Her husband's friend had two sides to him and the one he kept hidden was far from pleasant. Kim had experienced it first hand, but she was safe with her husband alongside her. Anh had no man to protect her, so Kim knew she must take up this role.

They walked onward passing no one on the trail, until the light began to fade. They found a clearing near a stream and set up camp for the night. So far everything had been uneventful and the walk most pleasant. Kim began to relax. Harry noticed this.

"You Ok now?" he said giving her a hug. "Anh seems to be enjoying herself."

When Harry had suggested going hiking with Marty and Anh, Kim had been strongly against it, making all sorts of excuses. Harry had ignored her and when he asked Anh directly, she had said she was very keen to go into the famous American mountains. Harry had noticed Kim was sulking in the days leading up to the trip, but was unsure why. Being an upbeat sort of a man, he was happy that she now seemed to be coming out of her sullen mood.

"It's just great out here," he said looking around, putting out his arms and drawing in a deep breath.

Harry turned her gently and enveloped Kim in his arms. They were facing away from the other two, who were conversing. Harry took the opportunity to envelope one of Kim's breasts with his large paw.

"Stop that," Kim said in a stage whisper.

"Why? You like it, I know you do," he said, while he continued to massage a handful of breast through her T-shirt and bra.

"He's right," thought Kim. "I do like it."

"You two need some time alone?" called Marty. He had been watching Kim.

Kim shrugged out of Harry's arms. She did not like the idea of Marty watching her play fight with her husband, let alone become aroused by this play. She went off to collect some firewood.

Marty went back to telling Anh about the wonderful view from Pine Ridge.

"It will be nice to go to there," she said

Marty smiled. "It will be nice," he thought to himself. "But only if I can get rid of these other two." He knew that would not be easy, with Kim on the alert.

That night they sat around and the boys smoked some weed that Marty had brought with him. Kim and Anh declined. Kim because she was weary of its affect and Anh because she had never tried it and did not intend too. She momentarily wondered about the loose morals of some of these Americans. Marty spent time cleaning his rifle as was his habit during camps. As he cleaned he chatted with Harry and watched the women.

He liked Asian women and found them both attractive, but Anh was shorter, slighter in build and had straight hair. Usually dressed in jeans, he was pleased she had worn shorts on the trip. He watched her walk around and kneel, admiring the slender smoothness of her slim legs.

They had brought small, two man tents, but it was warm enough not to need them. They slept by their campfire, in sleeping bags, under the stars.

Next morning they were up early and soon on their way. The trek was proving uneventful and all of them, including Kim, were in good spirits. By early afternoon they had tramped some considerable distance at a good pace. They were all hot. They'd passed a stream that had an inviting pool, but the boys in the lead merely pushed on past it. Kim did not say anything at the time, as she did not want them all stripping off in front of Anh and she did not want Marty looking at her body. About half a mile further on they rested for a siesta.

Kim took her chance, saying she was going back to the stream for a swim and a bit of time on her own. The others indicated this wasn't a problem and she went on her way. She stripped to her bra and panties and dived in. It was refreshing and she frolicked in the cool water for about 20 minutes, before getting out and dressing. When she wandered up to where she had left the others she could only see Harry sleeping and was immediately concerned.

"Where are the other two?" she quickly called to Harry, waking him.

"Well Marty thought Anh would like to see the view from Pine Ridge and that you and me could use a little time alone. We're going to meet up at the Twin Creeks Fork."

Kim was shocked, her heart racing and her mind ticking over.

"No we're not," she said abruptly. "We're going to follow them."

"Why'd we want to do that?"

Now Kim was facing a dilemma. She knew full well why they needed to go after Anh. Marty was a sexual predator and would fuck her as soon as he had the chance. It would not matter to him if she protested. Kim knew that all too well.

"We have too," Kim said, feeling a lump in her throat, before repeating sadly, "We just have too."

----------------------------------

Six months earlier, Harry had travelled to attend a seminar, which took him away for two nights. Had she been able to, Kim would have accompanied him, but she had to remain home to work. The first night he was away Kim had arrived home from work, exercised and showered. She put on loose fitting, knee length cotton skirt and a pastel pink shirt, with no sleeves. She wore panties, but no bra and padded around the apartment in bare feet, a wine in her hand.

Kim was not expecting any visitors; otherwise she would not have dressed so informally. So it was a surprise to hear her buzzer sound. She went to the intercom and inquired who it was.

"It's me Kim, Marty. Can I come up?"

Kim hesitated a second. Marty would often drop in to see Harry, but not usually unannounced.

"Harry's away Marty," Kim said hesitantly.

"I know. I had some free time so I thought I'd just drop in."

"Ok come on up," Kim said, not wanting to appear rude in any way. Marty was a friend of her husband, had been their Best man and, as such, Kim felt she must show him due respect. This was despite the fact that she was a little weary of him. He held her gaze for longer than Kim felt was polite and he freely allowed his eyes to rove over her body. He was an attractive man and part of Kim found this flattering, but also a little unsettling.

Kim unlocked the door and waited for Marty.

"How are you my little Asian Princess," Marty said as they exchanged kisses on the cheek. "Wow you look good in that."

Kim blushed, realizing he was looking directly at her chest and wishing she had quickly donned a bra.

"What's up Marty? Harry's away at that seminar for most of this week."

"I know, he told me. I thought I'd come over and keep you company for a while."

"Really," said Kim, feeling a little perplexed by this.

"Yeah, I've got a little something here that I needed to share with someone."

Marty pulled out a silver cigarette case and opened it to show Kim a large joint. He was aware she smoked, as they had done so together with Harry, a number of times in the past. However, the two of them had never socialized alone together.

"I've got a bit to do this evening Marty," Kim said trying to put him off, but Marty would not be dissuaded.

He had immediately noted she was braless and he found her plain barefoot look very alluring. He had come around to test the waters with his best friend's wife and her attire was the perfect start. He had no intention of backing off now.

"C'mon, don't be a party pooper. Let's start with a wine and then indulge in this little beauty," he said again holding up the rolled marijuana. He walked over and sat down on the couch.

Kim felt his eyes on her as she walked to the fridge and got out a bottle of white wine. She poured them both a drink and handed one to Marty.

"Sit down," he said patting the sofa beside him.

She reluctantly sat, leaving a gap between them. Marty immediately shifted to close the gap and brought his glass to hers.

"Cheers, it's great to see you Kim, you look so relaxed. You enjoying having the man of the house away?"

Kim merely looked at her glass and forced a smile. She did not feel relaxed, now that he had moved into her personal space. Despite this her senses were alerted. She could feel the warmth emanating from his body and noted his masculine odor.

Marty chatted away as they discussed nothing in particular. He was good at this, always having the ability to lead a conversation. Occasionally he would glance over at Kim who would rarely meet his eyes. He noted the contour of her breasts, sitting under the flimsy garment.

Marty had lusted after Kim since soon after Harry had introduced them. Harry talked too much when drunk and had not held back in describing his wife.

"She's shaved herself for me," Harry had told his friend. "She gets horny real easy and rides my cock like a pro every night."

Marty reveled in hearing these descriptions. He always replied in kind with descriptions of sex with any one of his many girlfriends. He would always finish a description with, "Does Kim do that?"

Harry never once held back information when inebriated. The result being that Marty knew all about what Kim looked like naked, what aroused her and her favorite sexual positions.

Now, they'd been married a year, Harry was absent and Marty had decided the time was right to throw caution to the wind. He knocked back the last of his wine and brought out the smoke.

Kim remained uncertain. She'd had two wines and the cannabis would further lower her guard. While he had never hit on her, Marty had certainly looked at her in a manner that she felt was inappropriate. She knew he had bedded many women. In addition she was concerned about her own reactions. Marty was very good looking, he was sitting close and his maleness was continuing to invade her senses.

"Bottoms up," said Marty, indicating to her glass, before lighting the smoke and drawing back deeply.

Kim did as instructed, placed down her glass and took the joint. Her manners overrode any apprehension she felt.

Marty smiled as she drew back on the joint. He had used the very best buds for this smoke. Top quality and extra strong, certainly superior to any Kim would have previously smoked. This would soon make her very mellow and, he hoped, very compliant.

Marty continued to prattle on as they smoked the joint. Kim began to feel the effects. She found herself relaxing and finding humor in Marty's aimless prattle. She became increasingly conscious of how close he was.

"Kim," Marty said quietly.

"What?" she said, slowly turning her head toward him.

Marty immediately brought his lips to hers. Kim, taken completely off guard, did nothing to stop him and this fact would later haunt her. She was a married woman and allowed her husband's best friend to kiss her on the lips. Worse she opened her mouth and welcomed his tongue.

The drugs heightened her awareness and Kim reveled in the touch. His lips were soft, his tongue flicking lightly onto hers. He tasted good.

For his part Marty could not believe his luck. He had anticipated immediate rejection.

"Maybe I've misjudged her," he thought, as he brought a hand to her breast and began to lightly lift it.

The kiss had already begun to arouse Kim and when Marty touched her breast the hormones flooded her groin. The alcohol and the drugs were dictating her responses. She let out a light sigh, which did nothing to inhibit Marty's attentions. He moved his hand to manipulate her nipple through her shirt.

It was not until Marty brought his hand off her breast and moved it to the bare skin under her loose dress, that she first felt apprehension. She suddenly came to the realization that this wasn't right and was quickly getting out of hand. Kim pulled her lips from his.

"Marty this is wrong," she said, looking directly at him through glazed eyes.

"Golly, he's got beautiful eyes," she thought as she felt his hand slip higher between her thighs, onto the soft flesh located there.

"Marty please," she protested, but briefly accepted his lips again, delighting in his taste and touch. At this point she was completely compromised.

"Marty please, we can't do this. It's not right, think of Harry."

"Harry's not here and we will never tell him," Marty said, now pressing his hand into her crotch through her panties. He smiled as he felt heat and dampness.

Kim felt his fingers slide easily up and down her lips. She felt shame at her body's arousal.

"Look..., look," she said, her heart now racing, as Marty's fingers began to have the effect he had hoped for.

"Look what, baby? I'll tell you what. Let's take off our tops, make out for a while and leave it at that. Is that OK?"

All the time Marty continued to manipulate her labia and clitoris through the panties. His touch felt good and she longed for him to touch her bare flesh, but hoped he would not.

"Ok," she reluctantly agreed. She thought this might calm things, while bringing his hands back to her, now aching, breasts.

She seperated from him and pulled her shirt up over her head and Marty did the same with his T-shirt. She was happy when Marty pulled his hand off her panties, however unprepared for the effect her semi-nakedness would have on both of them

Marty looked down at her and for the first time saw her naked breasts. They were just as Harry had described. Plump and firm.

"Perfect," he said softly as he swiveled and brought hands up to cup each of them. Then he moved his mouth down to her small, brown nipples, kissing each one in turn.

Again Kim did nothing to stop him. She did not want too. Her loins were on fire and she felt safe in the knowledge that Marty had agreed they would merely make out. Safe from him and safe from her own feelings of lust. Through the fog of the drugs and alcohol she thought to herself how she would enjoy this interlude, he would leave and she would masturbate in the shower. Harry need never know.

Suddenly Marty brought his lips back to hers and moved both hands under her dress. While she again enjoyed the kiss, she knew this was not part of their arrangement.

Marty had no intention of merely making out. He was now rock hard and Kim was semi-naked, He wanted to be inside of her, to own her and he would be dissuaded. There was no turning back. He slipped his thumbs under her panties and pulled them down her thighs.

Kim was taken by surprise and wanted to resist. However she was pinned to the back of the sofa. Marty released her only so he could reach back to take the panties clear of her ankles.

He then stood up, dropped his shorts and she saw his hardness spring free.

"No Marty you promised. Just making out you said," Kim said, realizing she sounded like a naive young girl.

"Tell me you're not horny as hell? Go on tell me?" Marty said completely ignoring her protests. With that he grabbed her legs and roughly turned her sideways on the couch.

Kim's head was still swimming and she could not react as she wished. When she tried to get up, Marty merely lay on top of her, pushing her skirt higher and forcing his legs between hers. She felt his cock pressing into her inner thigh. Kim now found some clarity and became very forthright.