The Hunter & The Hunted

Story Info
A kidnapping with a twist.
3.6k words
3.86
16.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I write these stories for my wife and myself. We actually do act out these stories and we do have a friend who photographs and videos the whole time for us.

I hope you enjoy the stories as much as we enjoy acting them out, but if not please don't leave nasty comments.

Joe and Al were hunting. They were in Al's four-wheel drive and they were just cruising the back roads around their small rural community in outback Australia looking for prey.

You see they both had a fantasy about kidnapping and raping a young woman. They talked about this often but both knew that nothing would ever come of it....it was just a fantasy that they liked to talk about.

They often cruised about in Al's car pretending to look for a victim, after all there was nothing else to do out here in the boonies, but they never came across anyone suitable and even if they did they both knew nothing would happen...neither of them had the guts or the innate desire to hurt another human being.

But it didn't hurt to fantasize, did it?

It was nearly time to go back home, when up ahead Joe spotted a hitchhiker standing beside the road with her thumb out.

"Wow, there's a likely prospect" said Al looking across at Joe with a big shit eating grin on his face, "Why don't we fuck her?" He asked, knowing that Joe would agree but that is as far as it would go.

"She sure looks fuckable," said Joe, his big shit-eating grin out grinning even Al's big shit eating grin, "Let's stop and pick her up."

Al slowed down as they neared the woman.

"Awww shit" said Al, "She's not the pretty young thing we've always talked about doing, but I suppose we could give her a try. She looks like she hasn't had a fuck for quite a while and she'll probably be happy to have us look after her." He said knowing that nothing other than giving the lady a lift, would happen.

She's still pretty good lookin', said Joe, "And we've gotta start somewhere."

Al pulled the vehicle to a stop beside the hitchhiker.

"Hi guys thanks for stopping" She said as she reached to passenger side window, "My car broke down over on the side road and I've got no mobile reception out here, I've been walking along here for ages and you're the first people I've seen. " She said with a grateful smile, "Could you give me a lift over to a friends house? I was trying to surprise here for Christmas and she's got no idea I'm coming but now I'll just be a pain 'cos I'll have to get her to bring me back to fix my car."

"Sure" said Al "Joe will hop in the back and you can sit here and direct me where you want to go."

Joe looked quizzically at Al as he opened the door and got out to get into the back seat.

"Thanks guys I really appreciate this, by the way my name is Leanne." She said as she placed her handbag beside her feet.

"I'm Al and this here is Joe", said Al indicating Joe with a wave of his thumb.

"Hi" said Joe.

Al pulled out from the side of the road and was quickly up to speed.

"Where you from Leanne" he asked politely making conversation.

"Melbourne" she replied, "I'm just up here to surprise my girlfriend and I suppose I took a wrong turn somewhearrr",

Her words were cut off abruptly and a somewhat surprised Al looked across and saw that Joe had thrown a rope over the top of the seat and around the woman's' neck. He pulled the rope tight and the woman was pinned to the back of the seat and was being strangled. Her fingers were desperately trying to loosen the rope around her neck and her eyes were beginning to bulge as they pleaded with Al to help.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing," cried Al, as the woman's face was turning red from lack of air.

"What do you think I'm doing", shouted Joe exuberantly, " I'm doing what we said we were going to do, kidnap a fucking woman."

"Shit, shit, shit," cried Al as the car swerved all over the road, "that was just a fucking fantasy, just a joke, somethin' to bullshit about."

"Not any more buddy," grunted Joe as he struggled to hold the rope tight, "This time it's for real.

"Don't kill her Joe. Loosen the rope a bit and let her breathe for god's sake, shouted a panicked Al, "Let her breathe you fuckin' dickhead."

"Oh yeah," said Joe, " I forgot, we've got to fuck her first. "Sorry little lady," he said as he loosened off the rope just enough that the woman could breathe.

Leanne gasped and gagged as the rope was loosened and as she gulped down huge breaths the red began to drain from her face. Joe kept the rope tight enough that she could not move without discomfort and she held her head up and looked straight ahead.

"Wwwhat are you guys doing," she stammered, "Please, please don't hurt me, please." She pleaded, as Al pulled the car over to the side of the deserted road.

"Jesus Joe what are we going to do now." Shouted Al.

"I had to do it Al, I knew you were all talk and we wouldn't end up doing anything so I had to do it and now you do too."

"Ok, ok, just let me think." Said Al.

"Please don't hurt me," pleaded Leanne

"Shut up," shouted Joe giving the rope a tug. Leanne got the message and shut up.

"Ok this is what's going to happen. If we put you out on the side of the road do you promises not to tell anyone?" said Al looking at Leanne.

"No" shouted Joe, "No Al, we've got what we always wanted now we are going to do what we always said we'd do." And he tightened the rope again so that the woman couldn't breathe.

"No please," Leanne gasped.

"Alright, alright, Joe, don't strangle her, at least not yet." Said Al now warming to the occasion, "We'd better make the best of a bad situation so ease off a bit."

Al thought for a short while and then seemed to come to some kind of conclusion. "Ok, Ok, here's what we're gunna do." Said Al, "Now Leanne you look like a reasonably intelligent woman so I'm sure you'll agree with what I'm about to say. You know what's gunna happen, right?'

Leanne nodded her head, or nodded as much as the tight rope would allow.

"Now there can be two outcomes here," said Al, " There can be a poor outcome for you and that means letting Joe do what he wants with you and I doubt you'll survive that little trial, or there can be a good outcome. If you do as I say and you please me and that means pleasing both of us, then maybe you can come out of this alive. Believe me Leanne, I don't want to kill you but Joe......well you can guess the rest. "Now will you cooperate?"

Leanne nodded her head, or nodded as much as the tight rope would allow.

"Ok then now that we understand each other you'd better start showing us how sincere you are by getting your tits out, Joe loves tits and that'll keep him quiet and give him something to play with while I drive us to a nice secluded spot. Ok Leanne?"

Again Leanne nodded her head, or nodded as much as the tight rope would allow and she began to unbutton her blouse.

"Wow she's got tats," shouted a clearly delighted Joe, "She's got tit tats," he said with that big shiteating grin back on his face, "I love tit tats."

Al put the car in gear and pulled away from the side of the road as Joe leaned forward with his free hand and began to play with Leanne's magnificent tits.

Al looked across, "What a contrast he thought." As he saw Joe roughly holding the rope restraining Leanne's neck and at the same time gently massaging her left breast.

"That's good Leanne, just keep cooperating and it'll all be ok."

"I will cooperate but could you please get this rope off my neck, I promise I'll do whatever you say but please don't hurt me."

"Let her go Joe," ordered Al.

"But Al she'll get away." Whined Joe.

"No mate she can't get away, I've locked all the doors, remember the lock button, so she can't get out. And besides I trust her, I think she'll cooperate. Just think, you'll have two hands free then so you can play with both her tits and you just love tits don't ya?"

Joe realized what Al was saying and loosened off the rope. He reached around and grabbed Leanne's other tit and a satisfied grin settled across his face.

"Ohh that feels good Joe," said Leanne as Joe gently rolled her nipples between his thumb and index finger. But Al was pretty sure she was just trying to buy time and keep Joe happy.

After driving for some distance, Al turned on to a small track that lead to a deserted camping area. "Here we are, a nice quiet out of the way place where we can make all the noise we want and no one will ever hear."

Leanne looked out of the window. "So this is where it's going to happen." A very nice place actually. Picturesque, quiet and there are picnic tables and everything for a nice day out, but she knew this was not going to be a nice day out and she shivered as she felt the touch of death was close by.

"Ok this is what we're going to do. Leanne, you and I are going to have sex, you can enjoy it or you can make it really hard and I'll probably enjoy it more but you definitely won't. Joe is going to take photos of us fucking and you will smile at the camera all the time, that way when we let you go you won't be able to say we raped you 'cos it'll look just like we were having fun 'cos you've got a big smile on your face. After I've finished with you, and that will take a while, it's Joe's turn. If you continue to cooperate then he will be gentle, as you've seen when he was massaging you tits that he can be gentle, but I wouldn't want to be in your shoes if you upset him. Same routine, I'll be taking pictures of you two fucking and you'll smile at the camera blah, blah, blah. Now do I make myself clear? If you cooperate you won't die but if you don't.......who knows."

"I've already told you that I'll do anything you say. I have a feeling that you guys aren't too bad and that this could just be something that I'll enjoy too," said Leanne as she began to slip out of her clothes.

Joe and Al just looked at each other and grinned their big shiteating grins.

"All right, let's start with you sucking my cock." Said Al as he unzipped his pants.

Obediently Leanne, who by now was only wearing a small lingerie undershirt pulled down to her waist, a pair of red netting panties which framed her dark pubic bush, visible through the panties, perfectly and her knee high black leather boots (which both of the boys liked the look of), knelt down and took Al's cock in her small, elegant hands.

"Mmm, I can't wait to taste this beautiful hard cock of yours," she purred as she licked up and down the entire length of Al's rock hard penis. Leanne pulled Al's pants down further and cupped his balls in her hand whilst she continued to lick his member. She then leant further and gently took each of Al's balls into her mouth and sucked each in turn.

Al moaned with pleasure, 'Looks like we've got a goodun Joey boy. This one really knows her stuff. Get the camera and start taking pictures will ya," he said and Joe tore his eyes away from the incredible pornographic scene unfolding before his eyes long enough to get the camera.

Leanne looked up at Joe and he snapped off pic after pic as she smiled and then slowly, teasingly slipped her mouth over the end of Al's throbbing cock.

"Mmm I knew you'd taste this good," she said as she came up for air, before once again sucking the whole length of Al's cock into her eager mouth. "This might not be too bad," she thought, "I'm beginning to enjoy this more than I imagined," and she looked up so that Joe could get a good picture of her with her mouth full of cock.

"Man this is the best cock sucking I've ever had," moaned Al.

"My husband always said I could have been the world record holder for the best cock sucker, but then you're always good at the things you enjoy," murmured Leanne.

"Husband?? You didn't tell us you had a husband," cried Al and Joe at the same time.

"Don't worry boys," said Leanne who by now was really enjoying the attention and she realized there was a shift in the power base and that she was now in control, "He died last year. Now I think it's time for you to fuck me Al. Don't forget the pictures Joe," she said as she slipped off her red see through underpants.

Joe snapped off a couple of pics as Leanne smiled and posed for the camera, then she laid back and spread her legs wide. "Look I'm taking your picture as you take mine," she laughed, "Now get that hard cock inside me Al."

Al was confused, "What the?? And who's doing the ordering about here?, what is she doing??," were some of the confused thoughts passing through his mind, but then his other head took over and he quickly stepped out of his pants and just as quickly entered her. This was only the first position they fucked in. Leanne decided she wanted to be fucked in her favorite position, doggy, and Al readily obliged. As he mounted her he was amazed and very turned on by the wonderful hourglass shape of her back.

"She's got a tat at the base of her back," he thought, and she did in fact have a Maori symbol across the coccyx section of her spine. Joe took plenty of pictures of that too. Leanne smiled up at him and he took her picture as Al rammed his cock into her from behind.

After a short time Leanne suggested they switch to another position and she got on top in The Cowboy position and Joe was mesmerized by the bounce of her tits and the way she rode up and down on Al's cock. He watched in awe as Al's cock, slick with her juices, slipped in and out of her swollen, juicy cunt. He snapped off pic after pic and Leanne smiled and even posed for some of the pictures, "Just like a real porn star," thought Joe, "This sheila's really getting into this. I can't wait 'till it's my turn."

Al fucked Leanne in another 4 positions and she came and came again. Joe was right, she really was getting into this, in fact she was enjoying the impromptu, unexpected, unrealness of the situation completely. But she had one more trick up her sleeve.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she moaned and Al being always ready to oblige and just about ready to explode anyway, stopped fucking and rose to his feet. Leanne shuffled over and once again knelt in front of his hard and by now gleaming and juicy cock.

"Cum on Al," she crooned, "Squirt you're jism all over me." And she sucked Al's cock deep into the back of her mouth.

That was all it took, Al moaned loudly and shot a huge load into her mouth and onto her face. Joe took snap after snap as the huge gobs of warm cum hit Leanne in the face and more pictures as it dribbled down onto her magnificent tits. Leanne turned and smiled at Joe and he nervously took some great pictures of her cum covered face.

"It's your turn now Joe," she said as Al collapsed in an exhausted heap on the ground, "Why don't you take off your clothes while I clean up and I've got something very special for you. I'll just get it out of my handbag and I'll be right back to really fuck you."

Joe was only too eager for his turn and quickly began to undress, all the while keeping a close eye on the woman just in case she was tricking them, but she seemed genuine as she stood near the car wiping the cum from her body with tissues from her handbag. Al was still exhausted and was still lying on the ground trying to recover from the best fuck he had ever had. Leanne turned and smiled at Joe and made no attempt to cover herself and didn't seem all that self-conscious, which Joe, in his normal frame of mind, would have found suspicious, but of course he wasn't thinking with his head at the moment so it didn't strike him as anything but a sexy, seductive smile.

"You ready for me Joe?" called Leanne, "I've got something that will blow your mind in my bag here. Are you sure you're ready for your mind to be blown, Joe. Well are you?"

"Just get over here and suck my cock just like you did to Al," cried Joe.

"Ok here I come," said Leanne as she reached into her handbag.

Al was still laying and daydreaming and wondering if he would be able to get hard again, 'cos he really wanted to fuck this crazy woman again, when he saw a sudden change come over Joe's face. "That's strange," he thought to himself, "Joe looks like he's scared or something." He turned to look in the direction Joe was looking and then he was scared too.

Leanne was standing a few meters away and in her hand she held what looked like a small cannon but was in fact a Smith & Wesson 44 caliber handgun.

"I told you it was a surprise didn't I? I told you it would blow your mind but I forgot to add that it would blow your mind right out the back of your head. Yeah I forgot that bit didn't I Joe?"

Joe and Al just stared. "Well aren't you boys going to say something," grinned Leanne, "You seemed to be full of good ideas and had plenty to say before."

"Ppplease Leanne put down the gun. We didn't mean anything. We wouldn't have hurt you. Ppplease,' begged Al. Joe just looked stunned. He couldn't believe the sudden turn of events and he hadn't even fucked her yet.

"I told you my husband was dead didn't I boys? But to my surprise you didn't ask how he died. He was the first one I killed. He treated me like shit too and I paid him back in kind. He just disappeared one night, told everyone he just ran off with another woman and they all believed me 'cos how could they imagine that a tiny little thing like me was able to get rid of someone as big and mean as him, but I did.

There's been 5 other scumbags since then and they've all disappeared too. Try and fuck me after they pick me up hitchhiking do they.... Well I showed the bastards.

Don't look so shocked Al. You were one of the nicer ones, but not nice enough I'm afraid.

Now, gently slide the camera over here Joey boy," she said, and Joe did as she asked.

"Please Leanne." Begged Al again and Joe jumped in shock as there was a huge explosion and a new hole opened up in the middle of Al's forehead. He jumped again as she shot Al in the chest and he slumped to the ground in a twitching bleeding heap.

"That should just about stop all the winging and whining. Aww come on Joe don't look so shocked, or is that disappointment? You really didn't think I was going to let an animal like you fuck me did you? After what you were going to do to me?"

"And by the way, thanks for taking the photos, they'll make great souvenirs for me to remember this special day by," she said.

Joe lunged for the gun. He didn't even make it halfway and he was dead before he even knew it.

"Too bad Joe, I was looking forward to taking my time with you too." Said Leanne to the now dead Joe.

As she dragged the still warm bodies into the undergrowth at the side of the picnic area Leanne thought to herself that Al was right, this is a very quiet deserted place. It could be quite some time before these scumbags are found and by then she will have dumped their car in the river and she'll be long gone.

****

Leanne watched as Al's car sank slowly into the murky depths of the river. She turned and began to trudge up the small dusty dirt track leading to her dumping spot. It was only a short walk to the highway and with any luck she'll be picked up by another memorable guy. Maybe number 8.